Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never done this before so please tell me if I get it wrong."

She held his shaft with both hands and then she moved her top hand to cup his balls. She leant forward, her breasts swaying, and cleaned the remnants of their combined fluids off his cock with her tongue. He groaned and tried to reach between her legs, but she pulled his hand away and trapped it under her knee; she had other plans for her pussy. She lifted her head for a moment, gave him a seductive sideways glance and covered his cock with her warm mouth. His loins tingled; she crammed his shaft into her cheek and used her tongue on his frenulum; it drove him mad with desire.

She sucked and licked him vigorously, "Oh, fuck, Victoria, what are you doing to me?"

With a mouth full of cock, she was in no position to answer. Just when he thought there could be no more surprises, still with his cock in her mouth, she lifted her left leg and pivoted so that her knees were on either side of his head. She sucked him furiously, her head bobbing up and down. Her skirt fell across his face, and by the time he was able to lift it over her hips to get access to her pussy, she had him on the verge of orgasm.

He groaned and pumped his semen into the back of her throat, with one swallow it was gone. He was still in the throes of his orgasm as she lowered her cunt onto his lips; before he got the chance to show her how skilful he was with his tongue, she face-fucked him. There was no stopping her; she thrust her cunt against his nose, mouth and chin while holding on to his still-erect cock like she was riding him in the rodeo ring.

He'd never seen or heard a woman come like her; she was beside herself with lust. Her orgasm took over her body; she rubbed her dripping wet pussy all over his face, shuddered and shook, arched her back, screamed with deep delight and collapsed on top of him. She kissed his cock tenderly, he licked her perineum and then they lay still for a while. Eventually, she lifted herself off him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, look, I've laddered my stockings, I must have caught my heel in them."

"I counted six pairs on your clothes airer this morning."

"You can never have too many pairs of stockings. Do you mind if I take my heels, skirt and stockings off now? I want to get into your bed with you."

"Go ahead, but I may never let you out again."

"If only."

With their naked bodies beneath the quilt, they caressed, fondled and touched each other. After a while, he was hard again; he raised himself on top of her and she opened her legs. Once more he slid his cock into her tight little pussy and fucked her lovingly with long slow strokes. They stayed coupled together in this way for the next forty minutes; she came twice before they both finished off with orgasms that made their toes curl.

"Where do we go from here?" he asked as they were getting dressed.

She didn't answer immediately, she sat on the bed clipping her stockings to her suspender belt as she turned the question over in her mind. She'd been thinking about it too, she knew that she could easily let herself fall in love with him, in fact, she already had, but she didn't want to admit it to herself just yet; eventually, she spoke.

"I can't think about "we" just yet. There's something else I've got to do first and it's not going to be easy. Don't get me wrong, I've got very strong feelings for you and I definitely want to be with you again, but I can't carry on being unfaithful to my husband like this. What we've just done has made me realise that I can't possibly stay married to him, so I'm going to talk to him in the New Year about going our separate ways."

"Okay."

"It would be unkind to raise it with him during Christmas but I'm promising myself that I'll do it in January."

"That makes sense."

"If there is eventually to be an 'us,' you'll have to be patient with me."

"I understand, I won't put you under any pressure."

"Thank you, Adam, I'll be thinking of you all through the Christmas break. I've got lots of leave to use up, so I've taken the rest of next week off, but I can't tell you how much I'll be looking forward to seeing you in January."

"I'll be thinking of you too, and so will my penis."

They kissed one last time before he drove her home.

********************

Her husband wouldn't be back for a couple more hours so she had time to settle her guilty nerves. She had a shower and washed the scent of sex off her body, and then she put her nightdress on and got into bed; she was asleep when he came home.

Three days later, on Christmas Eve, Adam awoke with a yearning for her silky thighs and tight little pussy. He thought about their afternoon together and remembered with a smile that she'd laddered her stockings. He also remembered Vicky saying that she'd love to own a vibrator but she'd not yet plucked up the courage to go into a sex shop and buy one.

An idea occurred to him; he set off into town early to avoid the last-minute Christmas Eve rush. He found just what he was looking for in the Ann Summers shop and then he called into an upmarket lingerie shop. He returned home and waited for it to get dark and then he set off for her house. The lights were on and there was a car on the driveway so he assumed that Vicky and her husband were at home. He did what he had gone there to do and drove back to his place.

He had butterflies in his stomach as he opened the telephone directory, picked up the phone and dialled her number. He gambled that she would be the one to answer the phone; he was right.

"Hello, 768193."

"Hi, it's me, don't worry, I'll be brief, say "there's no one of that name here."

"I'm sorry, I think you must have the wrong number, there's no one of that name here."

"Clever girl, when you get the chance, nip outside and have a look behind your dustbin, I've left a present there for you. Bye."

"No, this is 768193, okay, bye."

An hour or so later, when her husband was on the phone with his mother, she crept out of the back door and retrieved a small plastic bag from behind the dustbin. Inside was a neatly wrapped Christmas present; her husband was still on the phone so she went upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom. She pulled the present out of the bag and read the label, "Merry Christmas, a little something in your Christmas Stocking to get you through the next couple of weeks." She recognised Adam's handwriting.

She was intrigued; she tore the wrapping paper apart and opened a box that contained something wrapped in black nylon. As she unfurled the nylon material she realised it was one of a pair of barely black stockings. Tucked right down into the toe of the stocking was a smooth, gold-coloured vibrator with a black dial at the bottom end. She took it out carefully to ensure that she didn't ladder the stocking, smiling at his audacity as she did so.

Without hesitation, she turned the bath taps on and removed her jeans and knickers. As an indulgence, she pulled on the stockings that he'd bought for her, it made her feel even more aroused than she already was. Her pussy clenched, she sat down on the edge of the bath and turned the dial; the sex toy burst into life, it took her by surprise.

She turned it up high and eased it carefully into her vagina; the sensation was overwhelming; it took complete possession of her, she had no control and was completely at the mercy of the powerful device. Within a minute she was on her knees, gripping the bathroom sink with her free hand and hoping that the noise of the bath taps was loud enough to cover her stifled groans.

When she'd eventually finished coming, she stripped herself naked, got into the bath and sank her sizzling cunt into the water.

********************

Over the next nine days their hearts ached for each other; it was almost unbearable to be separated for so long. Back at work on the 2nd of January, it was almost as unbearable to be together again; they could look, but they couldn't touch. They arranged to meet for lunch in a small, quiet restaurant on the other side of the city centre. Holding hands over the table, they just about managed to keep a lid on their mutual lust.

She thanked him for the vibrator and told him she'd felt the need to have a 'bath' every day over the Christmas holiday; she joked that she planned to run off with it and start a new life. She also thanked him for the stockings; he asked if she was wearing them, so she lifted the hem of her black A-line skirt and gave him a quick flash of stocking tops under the dining table.

He told her he loved her, then immediately apologised for putting pressure on her when he'd promised not to. She told him not to worry and asked him to be patient with her for a little longer. She wanted to declare her love for him, but she needed to stay clear headed and composed.

Two days later, she told her husband that she had something important to say to him. They sat down at the kitchen table; she told him she wanted to feel loved and desired; she needed to have regular sex; and at some point in the not-too-distant future, she wanted to have children. She was touched by his honesty when he said he had been expecting it and admitted that, although he was fond of her, he couldn't provide any of those things for her; she was certain she knew a man who could.

She confessed to her husband that she'd been unfaithful to him. He took it in his stride; it was almost as if he'd expected it; he packed a suitcase and left for his mother's house. Sitting alone in her kitchen, her frame of mind swung from elation to trepidation and back again. Eventually, she calmed her beating heart long enough to go into the hallway, sit on the bottom step of the staircase and dial Adam's number. She couldn't wait to tell him that she was head over heels in love with him.

12