Christmas Story

Story Info
Wild times at a Christmas party.
7.2k words
4
5.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Party

Just a story I wrote for Christmas last year, but it took too long to finish and this year barely finished the editing when I returned to it.

Akosua inhaled deeply as she sat at the kitchen table.

"Mmm, about time to get the cookies out of the oven." She looked down at her checklist. "Once the cookies are done that will be the last check mark." This would mean everything would be finished and ready for her Christmas party. This was her fifth one in a row. She grinned as she thought about the previous four.

The first year she had managed to shock them with her frank sex talk. The second year she showed porn in the living room on the large TV. They weren't conservatives, but when a woman in her forties is that open about sex to a group of twenty-somethings, it can be a bit overwhelming to the young people. The third year she gave them all naughty things to wear, lingerie for the women and minimal leather wear for the men. With some persuasion she got them to change, the women in the bedroom and the men taking turns in the bathroom. Finally the previous year she had cornered them one by one to give them oral. She was quite sure that each did not know that the other three had been recipients as well.

This year she was going to go all out. She felt a slight twinge as she considered where she would go with this in further years, but she quickly set these thoughts aside, confident that she would come up with something next year. The timer went off and she checked to find the cookies were indeed done. She had just arranged the last of the cookies when the doorbell rang. Grinning she practically ran to the door. When she opened the door it revealed a young woman in her mid-twenties and a dark complexion that revealed an Arabic ancestry. Akosua quickly pulled the young woman inside. She barely restrained herself from kissing her guest.

"Hi, Azar. You're the first. Feel free to sample my baked goods, while I get the tea." Akosua took the kettle from its base and placed it on a tray with mugs, sugar, milk and an assortment of tea bags. Walking to the table the doorbell rang again. Grinning wide she carefully placed the tray on the table by Azar. As Azar selected her tea Akosua once again returned to the door. She opened it to reveal a young woman of Indian descent and a young man from Thailand. She shrieked excitedly without the slightest sign of self-consciousness.

"Ritu, Sunan good now almost everyone is here." Ritu attempted to speak, but she was dragged through the door and into a very enthusiastic embrace from Akosua. Sunan followed, slight tension on his face as if he was resisting his own discomfort. However this didn't last long as Akosua drew him into an equally enthusiastic embrace. Finally she released him and led them to the table to join Azar. Seeing them situated she turned around to return to the door. Moments later the doorbell rang. She opened the door to reveal a nervous young man with short dark hair.

"Azat, wonderful, now everyone is here." He had barely entered when she pulled him close and pressed her lips to his. He almost immediately swooned and she heard catcalls and clapping behind her. She ignored them for a short time before breaking off the kiss to turn around. "What?" Azar nodded to Azat, who was looking dazed and blushing hard. She turned back to them. "What?" Ritu grinned, trying to avoid laughing until she had spoken.

"Did you use your tongue?" She barely finished speaking before she burst out laughing which soon had the other two joining in as well. Akosua quickly grabbed Azat and lead him to the table, where he sank slowly into a chair. Soon they were all enjoying the results of her baking. Azat gratefully accepted the tea and after a few sips seemed almost completely recovered. Ritu was the first to break the silence.

"So, what's your next surprise, Akosua?" Akosua tried to look innocent, but avoided Ritus's eyes.

"What do you mean?" This time it was Sunan's turn to laugh.

"Four years straight of outrageous behavior? I think we partly show up to see what you'll do next." Akosua's mouth dropped.

"I thought you all had fun." Azar patted Akosua's hand.

"He's teasing you, Akosua dear. We all love coming to your parties. That being said I'm curious too. What's the plan for this year?" Akosua shrugged.

"Wait and see. Although if you're ready, I'll start the music. Be prepared to sing." Sunan immediately spoke.

"Seriously a sing-a-long, Akosua?" Akosua grinned.

"Think about me and singing in the same sentence, let your imaginations go." The others didn't chime in as they considered what she had said. She stood and gestured towards the living room.

"Coming?" They nodded and grabbed their mugs and plates to follow her to the living room. Once they were seated around the living room, Sunan with Azar and Azat on the couch that they often joked was decadent, and Ritu took a chair opposite Akosua. Once they were situated she used a remote to activate her sophisticated sound system. The music started low and came up slowly, all wondering what she could possibly do with what sounded like typical Christmas music.

However when the singing started it wasn't until they had been singing along that something felt off. At first they weren't sure what. Suddenly it occurred to Ritu that the song they were singing didn't include lyrics noting someone's attributes, but she was now starting to think about the other guests and their hostess. Particularly she was starting to imagine what they might look like naked. This finally came to a head when the lyrics described rubbing against someone. Ritu was torn, she couldn't decide who she wanted to be writhing against. The last notes of the song were fading away and Ritu shook herself, but before she could say something to Akosua the next song began. The new song was a bit more explicit about undressing and touching the other person in a less than innocent way.

However the odd thing was she couldn't be sure if she was singing about breasts or cock. Finally the song ended, clearly on the note of getting off with the other person, possibly more than one. The next song proved to be without lyrics and she took the opportunity to sip some tea and munch a cookie. After she had been sitting for several moments, feeling a bit warm and fighting the urge to touch herself Ritu looked up to see Akosua, standing under the mistletoe. Ritu stood and slowly walked over to Akosua.

She assumed she was going to kiss the other woman she suddenly dropped to her knees and was now thinking about Akosua's pussy, particularly if it was wet. Akosua grinned and lowered her pants. Ritu gasped as she realized that Akosua wasn't wearing panties. This shock was quickly replaced with a hunger for the pussy that was now exposed to her gaze. Sparing a momentary glance around, which revealed that between the furniture and the placement of certain walls she was concealed from anyone in the living room.

When she returned her attention to Akosua she quickly leaned closer to inhale the other woman's scent. She was given a moment to savor before Akosua gently pulled her in. Ritu's tongue shot out and she licked up the length of Akosua's pussy. She stopped, moaning softly as she savored the taste as she had the scent and briefly considered why she was eating out the older woman. These thoughts soon vanished as she continued to inhale. Ritu made several long strokes of her tongue, forcing herself to keep licking rather than stopping to enjoy Akosua's flavor. Akosua moaned softly and she relaxed her hold on Ritu's head. Ritu pulled back her head slightly and used her fingers to gently spread Akosua's lips. She put her head forward to begin thrusting her tongue into Akosua's inviting opening. Akosua began working to stifle her moans so as not to disturb the others. At one point Sunan looked up as he was the only one not facing away from her.

"Everything alright, Akosua?" She grinned, still struggling to avoid moaning out loud.

"Fine...need uh, anything?" He shook his head. Akosua bit her lip as Ritu began licking up and down between the spread pussy lips. Struggling to suppress a moan Akosua shifted her position in an effort to remain standing. In contrast to more fully taste the other woman Ritu began thrusting her tongue between the lips trying to get as deep as possible. Soon Akosua was barely succeeding in her efforts to avoid alerting the others, pulled Ritu in harder. Ritu continued thrusting her tongue only concerned with how much she was enjoying the taste on said tongue. Suddenly Akosua's grip on her head tightened and she thrust with equal intensity into Ritu's face. Ritu stopped licking as her mouth was flooded with the flavor more intensely than before.

She barely noticed as her head was released and Akosua slowly walked away. Ritu's breath returned and she tried as best as she could to clean her face, occasionally licking her fingers as she did so, before looking around. Seeing no obvious sign that anyone had noticed she slowly rose to her feet, continuing to look around. Ritu was just about to go to the bathroom to see how bad her face was when she suddenly looked up to see the mistletoe and remembered that she had seen it when they had entered the living room. She laughed softly as she recalled that the tradition was to kiss someone under the mistletoe, although this was usually their face. Once again she was about to walk away when she made eye contact with Azat, who was walking past her. His eyes were wide, and they kept drifting down to her waist.

"Hi, Ritu." She smiled trying to reassure him despite his shy nature. She was just pondering the fact that his eyes were drifting to her waist rather than her chest, which her eyes had also drifted low on Akosua, when Azat dropped to his knees. Ritu stared and wondered if she had had a blank look on her face like Azat when she was in the same position. She watched unmoving as he carefully unsnapped and unzipped her jeans.

She briefly thought about the first time she come to one of Akosua's parties in a nice dress. She had been embarrassed when Akosua had answered the door in jeans. However Akosua was quick to break the ice and get Ritu to relax. The last three parties Akosua had been clear about everyone dressing casually as she wanted them to relax at her parties. Of course Ritu now knew why as she had stepped into the guestroom the previous year and Akosua had gone down on her. Ritu blushed at the memory. She had suspected that she hadn't been alone in receiving Akosua's oral attention, but didn't know for sure.

She let out a low moan that she barely suppressed as she felt the first hesitant lick from Azat. She shuddered and barely remembered that Akosua had spread her feet to remain standing. She had just repositioned when Azat returned to licking. Ritu gasped, barely wondering why no one heard her. Azat's tongue was licking rapidly, although without any experience. However as his tongue occasionally dipped between her lips his inexperience wasn't important as she put her hands on his shoulders in an effort to stay upright. He continued to lick, hitting her clit on every peak of his lick. She bit her lip, no longer caring who heard her.

She rested her hands on his head and tried to remain standing. Suddenly Azat's lips clamped onto her clit and she was nearly knocked off her feet as she came on his face. Slowly she relaxed and carefully dropped to the floor. Ritu sat breathing hard for several moments before slowly crawling around the corner and standing in the hall. She immediately went to the bathroom, not wanting to see if anyone had noticed. Azat stayed on his knees for a short time watching Ritu crawl away. When she was out of sight he looked around, uncertain of why he had done that. At last he stood, uncertain of what to do next. While looking around he made eye contact with Azar who stood and walked over to him.

"Hi, Azat. Having fun?" He nodded, blushing, but couldn't speak. She smiled and continued speaking, however her eyes were drifting down to his pants. With her speech becoming increasingly meandering, verging on incoherent, Azat noted that he was hard. Finally her speech trailed off altogether and she slowly lowered herself to the floor, maintaining eye contact with the bulge in his pants the whole way down. He stared, opened mouth as she rubbed a hand on his pants. He spoke in a small voice, almost in a whisper as she moaned softly.

"Azar, what are you...?" She glanced up, but only made a small sound, before returning her attention to his pants.

"Shh." He slowly closed his mouth and watched carefully as she slowly undid the snap on his jeans. She paused momentarily before pulling the zip down he gasped, then she pulled his pants down to his knees and returned to rubbing him, now only through his underwear. He moaned softly, briefly glanced up at the mistletoe before looking down. Azar had a look of intense concentration as she carefully grasped the band of his underwear and pulled them down with the same speed she had shown for his pants. Azar gasped as she saw that he was not only hard, but surprisingly large for his slight frame.

She didn't stare for long before with some trepidation wrapped a hand around the shaft. This time Azat's moans were louder as she began to stroke him, with increasing speed. His moans grew louder as her speed increased. Azar stared wide-eyed as the precum dripped from the head. After a moment's hesitation she leaned forward to lick it, moaning as she tasted it on her tongue.

However she continued to stroke without slowing her pace. Azat struggled to stay on his feet as she continued. At last he cried out and she opened her mouth, catching some of his cum, with the rest on her face. She took him in her mouth and used her tongue to quickly clean him. As soon as she released him he sank to the floor. Azar wiped her face and took long licks of both hands until she could find no more of his cum on them. Azat struggled to his feet and straightened his pants before walking away. Azar sat for several moments before standing. She reached into her pants to see that she was wet and moaned softly as she touched herself. She was startled by a touch on her arms. Her eyes shot open and she saw Sunan's dark eyes.

"Do you want some help, Azar?" She didn't speak, but slowly nodded. He grinned and dropped to the floor, lowering her pants as he did so. Sunan kissed her inner thigh for several moments as she moaned. When he didn't seem like he was going to move on she gasped a response.

"No, teasing." He nodded, but didn't really seem to be paying attention as he continued kissing her, only now his kisses were on her pussy as her moans grew louder. She spoke softly, but if her words were intelligible, he wasn't listening as he began using his tongue. She grew louder, past caring if anyone noticed. His tongue licked over every inch and she grew wetter. Sunan switched back and forth between pressing his tongue to her clit and thrusting it between her lips. He continued in this fashion until she was moaning loudly and shaking so much that she seemed barely able to remain on her feet.

At last she cried out clutched his head as she came. Barely remembering to straighten her clothes she stumbled away. Sunan stood momentarily stunned by his actions, but was soon far more focused on his own erection. He didn't hesitate to drop his pants to start stroking himself. He momentarily considered that something was off about this, but ignored it as he continued. While it was probably only moments he was too lost in the sensations to notice how long he stood there dick in hand before he heard a voice.

"Want some help?" His eyes shot open and he saw that it was Akosua. The thought of pulling up his pants briefly crossed his mind, but instead he slowly nodded. She grinned. Standing next to him she slowly wrapped her hand around his hard dick. Sunan moaned. Akosua leaned into kiss him. He readily surrendered to her questing tongue as she increased the speed of her stroking. Akosua stepped closer to embrace him with her free arm and intensified her stroking. Sunan moaned into her mouth and circled her waist with one arm pulling her tighter, however her tongue continued to move in his mouth. His hips began thrusting into her hand in a jerky uncoordinated way. After several moments he cried out, muffled by her mouth, and made one hard thrust before half collapsing onto her. Akosua continued stroking him for a short time before raising her hand to her mouth. She gave her hand a long lick and moaned as she swallowed. She carefully lowered him to the floor and walked away to wait for everyone to recover before beginning the final phase of the evening.

Akosua sat in her favorite chair as first Ritu, then Azat and Azar before Sunan finally sat on the couch with Azar. She grinned as Sunan took his seat.

"Well, after that warm up, let's keep going. I have a gift for each of you." She pointed to the coffee table where Sunan and Azar found presents with their names on envelopes. She gestured to Ritu and Azat who found similar gifts next to them on end tables. "Read the cards first, we can get to the gifts soon enough." They glanced around nervously, but soon they were opening the envelopes to reveal their cards. Sunan opened his card and saw a fairly typical holiday message followed by one written by Akosua.

"Thank you for all your hard work this last year, the accounts have never been in better shape.

Akosua

P.S. Feel up Azar

Sunan felt his jaw drop and he turned to Akosua, only to find himself facing Azar. Internally struggling, but on the outside he appeared unhesitating as he leaned, right hand outstretched. When his hand reached her breast he was tentative at first, but soon began exploring through her shirt. Azar's first reaction was to object, although what came out was closer to a moan than words. Encouraged Sunan took her other breast in hand continued his efforts with both hands. Meanwhile Azat's attention was on his own card.

"Thank you for all of your efforts to update and maintain our database."

Akosua

P.S. Kiss Ritu

Azat was shocked, but before he could react he was standing. He proceeded across the floor to Ritu and leaned it to kiss her. At first she was unmoving, but soon she parted her lips. When he didn't thrust his tongue into her mouth she thrust into his. He moaned somewhat louder than her as she pulled him in close, Azar meanwhile reached for her own card as Sunan sat back.

"Thank you for all of your hard work, this year was our best sales year ever."

Akosua

P.S. Remove your bra and hand it to me.

Azar blinked, certain she couldn't have read it properly. However she soon saw that the instructions were indeed what she thought they were. She put the card down and it took her several moments to realize that her hands were moving on their own. She tried to stop herself, but it was already unhooked and her hands were moving to remove it, despite the awkwardness of working with her shirt on the bra was soon off. Azar stared blankly at the bra in her hands as she stood to walk over to Akosua. As she handed the bra to Akosua she spoke in a soft voice.

"Why?" Akosua didn't answer and Azar blinked before turning around and returning to the couch. By this time Ritu and Azat had broken off their kiss, with both now seated not really seeing what was going on around them. After a short time Ritu, offhandedly noticing that she was the only one not to have read her card. She quickly grabbed the card and used her index finger to cleanly open the envelope. Ritu pulled the card from the envelope and read.

"No thanks could be enough, my strong right hand. Maintaining the shop and my sanity. Running the shop through my illness. Thank you so much."