Christmas Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akosua

P.S. Clothes on the floor.

Ritu nearly dropped the card, finding it difficult to believe, despite everything that had happened. Then she saw the bra in Akosua's hand. A glance told her it wasn't Akosua's bra. She looked over to Azar and it was clear she who had removed their bra. Ritu set the card aside and was just considering how to respond when she stood up. At this point a rather unexpected thought struck her. Well, maybe putting my clothes on the floor wouldn't be that big a deal. This seemed absurd, but nonetheless she was lifting her shirt over her head. This was soon followed by her own bra, pants, panties and after a moment's thought her socks, all in a heap on the floor. Ritu sat down and vaguely wondered why she had undressed, particularly as it seemed to be solely because Akosua had instructed her to do so. However her thoughts were interrupted by Akosua addressing everyone.

"Alright everyone, time to open your gifts." Azar was the first, it was a butt plug and a bottle of lube. She stared unable to come up with anything to say. Azat opened his gift next and found himself equally speechless. His gift was a dog collar, although a really nice one with his name on it. He looked up and gasped again as he saw Ritu pulling two items from her box, a leash that matched his collar and a strapon. Finally Sunan opened his gift to reveal more lube and a note.

- Look up

Sunan stared for a moment at the note before looking up to see Akosua grinning. He stared blankly until she nodded. His mouth dropped open and after a moment mouthed, 'promise' to her. Again she nodded.

"Okay, everyone else, time to strip." The other four stared and Sunan looked like he would speak, but closed his mouth as he wasn't sure what to say. Azar was the first to comply with Sunan slowly rising to join her. Azat looked around wide-eyed from one to the other, equally unsure of how to respond, but soon the other two finished. After a short time of staring at Azar's lithe body and Sunan's more muscular one, he followed suit as well. Akosua crossed to Azar and pointed to the couch. "Bend over." Azar stared open mouthed, but before she could speak she suddenly went blank before slowly nodding. Azar turned and bent over at the waist. Akosua grinned and ran both hands over Azar's ass, squeezing the cheeks as she did.

"Mmm, I've always thought you had an amazing ass." Azar moaned as she felt a finger tracing between her ass cheeks and spit on her lips. Akosua pulled out the lube and squeezed some out to drip between Azar's cheeks. She rubbed the lube against Azar's cheeks. She rubbed more against Azar's anus, prompting further moaning. After several moments she added more lube and pressed a finger against the hole, twisting and pressing delicately. Azar lurched forward, whimpering softly. Akosua muttered softly as she added more lube.

"Easy baby, just relax." Azar struggled to breathe softer as she tried to relax. This time Akosua found her finger entering more easily and using her free hand to further force the cheeks apart she managed a second. Using the last of the lube, making a mental note to buy larger bottles in the future, she spread Azar open and decided to try the plug. Azar whimpered a bit louder, but this shifted into moaning as the plug slowly entered. Satisfied Akosua stepped back to admire her handiwork. She grinned and turned to look around the room.

She saw Ritu walking over to Azat, carrying the leash that she had unwrapped. Azat stood rigid until she reached him. He allowed her to take the collar from him and he was equally unresisting when it circled his neck as she snapped it into place. She patted him on the head and he slowly nodded. She attached the leash to the collar and pointed to the floor. Azat hesitated for a moment before slowly dropping to his hands and knees. Ritu grinned and very gently tugged on the leash. Azat seemed almost excited as he followed her in a brief circle around the room. Akosua leaned into kiss Sunan, who eagerly returned her kiss and parted his lips to allow her tongue inside. He moaned softly and after a moment further she broke the kiss to lick his lips. She grinned as she stepped back. Akosua turned around to show her ass next to Azar's. She gave Azar's rear a quick smack as she spoke.

"You only have to pick which you want first." When Sunan hesitated she laughed softly. "Maybe you need a bit of a warmup first." Akosua patted Azar softly on the rear, who turned and looked where Akosua was indicating. She slowly sank to her knees to take Sunan's cock in hand and began stroking. Sunan moaned softly. Akosua watched for several moments before gently pushing on Azar's head as she spoke.

"Use your mouth now." Azar didn't appear to hesitate as she opened her mouth. Akosua pushed Azar forward until her open mouth engulfed Sunan's cock. His moans were a little louder, but it was clear he would not be cumming anytime soon. Akosua whistled softly as she saw how quickly Azar took Sunan's cock in her mouth. In moments she had reached the base and while he wasn't the largest that Akosua had encountered he was close. Azar sucked hard and Sunan's moaning became somewhat louder. Akosua released Azar's head and the other woman slowly pulled back until only the head remained in her mouth. She swirled her tongue and pressed tighter with her lips. A short time later she opened her lips slightly and pushed forward until she had reached the base once more. Sunan moaned softly and put a hand on Azar's head. This process was repeated several times before Akosua tapped Azar's shoulder. Azar slowly pulled back allowing Sunan's cock to plop out of her mouth. She looked up at Akosua, smiling faintly. Akosua grinned.

"Don't be greedy. My turn." Azar frowned and started to open her mouth, but slowly nodded. Azar stood to sit next to Sunan and Akosua knelt to take her place between Sunan's legs. She slowly stroked Sunan murmuring softly. "I was getting a bit impatient to handle this again." She quickly switched to licking up the shaft and circling the head with her tongue. Sunan's moan was louder still and he placed both hands on Akosua's head. She wasted no time in opening her mouth to take his cock inside. Sunan moaned loudly as she easily took him all the way to the base. She sucked hard for several moments before pulling back till just the head was between her lips. In time she soon got into a rhythm of moving up and down on his cock. Azar lounged on the couch, knees up, legs spread and touching her pussy as she watched Akosua continue to take Sunan's cock in her mouth. Azar moaned softly as she slowly ran her fingers over her pussy and occasionally rubbed her clit. Akosua added gently squeezing Sunan's balls as she continued to move up and down his shaft. This did not continue for long before Akosua released Sunan's balls and pulled off his cock. She grinned as she looked up at him.

"The next part will be even better." She nodded to Azar. Akosua stood and stepped back to allow Sunan to stand. He turned to face Azar. Azar scooted to the edge of the couch and lay back holding her knees. Sunan rubbed his cock on her pussy, eliciting further moans from her. He pulled back to line up his cock with her ass and after a moment he tapped the plug in her ass. She moaned louder. Sunan grasped the plug and slowly pulled it out. Azar whimpered softly as she felt her ass emptying. Once the plug was removed Sunan set it aside and pressed the head of his cock against the entrance. He slowly pushed forward, her whimpering now edging into sounds of pain and stopped.

Akosua handed him the bottle of lube that had been his present. Sunan nodded and squirted some on and in her hole as well as rubbing some on his cock. Once again he handed the bottle to Akosua and resumed his efforts to penetrate Azar. This time her whimpers were softer and he held her cheeks as far apart as possible. He pushed and soon the head was inside. He paused to add more lube. Once satisfied he pushed more until with a grunt from him and a loud moan from her he was all the way inside.

He hesitated before slowly pulling back till only the head remained inside. With equal slowness he began to push back in. She moaned loudly and he was once more all the way in. This time when he pulled back it was with somewhat greater speed. Her moaning increased and he grunted with the effort to move despite how tight she was. Azar took to rubbing her pussy and moaned as Sunan continued to thrust in and out of her formerly virgin ass. Akosua grinned as she sat to get a better view. Sunan moaned softly as he tried to maintain speed with each thrust. Azar's hand on her pussy intensified with Sunan's own efforts. Suddenly she cried out and Sunan almost stopped as liquid practically sprayed out of her pussy. He thrust for several moments until she quieted and lay still. As she did he slowed to a stop and pulled out. He was breathing heavy and slowly sat on the floor, muttering between breaths.

"Wow...can't believe...how tight...she was." Akosua laughed softly as she stood.

"Lay back. You get a break while I ride you." He nodded, returning her grin. Once he was in position Akosua stepped over him and slowly lowered herself down to his lap. He lay still and she held his cock in place while she raised herself up. Akosua lowered her ass to his hard cock. She whimpered softly as she forced herself down. It was slow going, but long experience and a certain amount of stubbornness soon yielded results. With a moan he entered. She made one last effort. Akosua cried out as at last she sank to Sunan's lap. She waited a few moments, squeezing and releasing his cock as she did so. Sunan moaned softly, but otherwise lay still. Once she was ready she wasted no time in rising up and quickly dropping to move his cock in and out of her. She moaned as she eagerly rode with increasing speed. She paused only briefly to reposition her feet in order to ride even faster. Akosua moaned and was soon struggling to maintain the fast pace of her ride. Sunan moaned and squirmed underneath her, but left to ride as she chose.

However despite her enthusiasm she soon slowed as fatigue set it. At last she settled on top of Sunan, breathing heavily. When her breathing slowed enough for her to speak, she glanced down to Sunan.

"Now...from behind." He grinned as she slowly rose off of him. Akosua bent over the couch, wriggling her ass in his direction. He laughed softly.

"Please, don't make me laugh. It puts me off." She laughed, but stopped wiggling. Sunan lined himself up with her from behind and slowly pushed forward. She moaned and he felt some resistance, but he nonetheless entered without undue difficulty. In moments he was all the way inside. She moaned a bit louder and he began thrusting in and out with increasing speed. Sunan moaned as he reached the speed that satisfied him. Akosua's head sunk down to rest in her arms and she moaned louder as she felt her ass grow tighter around him. Sunan briefly squeezed her ass before delivering a solid smack. Akosua moaned, but maintained her position.

This continued as her breathing increased and Sunan struggled to maintain speed despite growing fatigue. At last he was rewarded as Akosua's moaning reached a fever pitch. Azar leaned into kiss her and soon although muffled Akosua's moaning grew louder. Sunan felt her tense around him momentarily before she collapsed. He continued to thrust in and out for a short time before pulling out. He quickly stroked himself until with a moan he came on her ass. Azar stared a moment before with a grin she leaned down to lick the cum from Akosua's ass. Sunan sat on the couch staring into space. After a short time Akosua turned around to sit on the couch between them. Her attention was soon drawn across the room to Ritu and Azat. Ritu had finished leading Azat around the room and had returned to her chair where Azat knelt. Ritu patted his head and even scratched lightly behind an ear. She smiled down at him.

"Lie down on your back." He nodded and complied with her instructions. Ritu maintained her hold on the leash as she stepped over him. With him laying between her feet she slowly sat down so that she was straddling his chest. "Use your tongue." He nodded unspeaking, not breaking eye contact. She lifted up a little and shifted forward before lowering herself onto his face. His tongue was out, but he only briefly hesitated before he moved his tongue down the whole length of her pussy. She moaned and squirmed slightly before settling down once more. He pressed his lips to hers and began thrusting his tongue between them, but only quick jabs with the tip. Nonetheless she moaned louder and adjusting to thrust onto his face. Ritu rode on him with his tongue periodically thrusting a little deeper. Writhing on top of Azat, Ritu put both hands on his head and gave some thought to not bruising his face, but was soon too lost in the sensations. However even after writhing faster and moaning louder stopped before cumming. She rose slightly and muttered to Azat.

"Hold on." She quickly turned around lowered herself back onto him. This time when he returned to licking she leaned forward to grab his cock. She stroked him at a slow deliberate pace and he moaned softly into her pussy. If anything her easy pace on his cock seemed to be driving him to greater efforts on her pussy. She ground her hips harder on his face. She whistled softly and licked her lips as she saw how hard he had become. Ritu was particularly impressed by his size. He wasn't huge in of itself, but against his small frame it appeared quite impressive. Soon she was moaning almost continuously as she rode him. At last she cried out as his tongue was in as far as it would go and she came on his face. At the last moment she managed to catch herself from slamming onto his face. She stayed in that position a short time, but rolled off of him as the thought crossed her mind that he might suffocate. She lay beside him, but quickly regained her breath and sat up. Ritu stared at his still hard cock a short time before speaking in a low voice.

"Damn, how do you manage such a large cock?" He shrugged slowly, but didn't speak. She once again straddled him, although this time she was positioned on his waist. She rubbed herself on his erection and he moaned, while she whimpered softly. Holding herself up she slowly lowered herself onto him, this time the moaning was almost in unison. At last she was all the way down. She hesitated a short time before she braced her legs to begin moving her hips rapidly. Ritu moaned and soon began moving at a pace that satisfied her, despite his size. The other three watched in rapt fascination as Ritu moved quickly up and down on Azat's impressive erection. Azat moaned and writhed under her, but otherwise didn't react to her. Ritu put both hands on Azat's chest and repositioned in order to thrust her hips even harder. Her moaning grew somewhat louder and she squeezed tighter on him. Suddenly his moaning turned to broken speech.

"Can't hold...it...cumming." He tensed as he struggled to hold back. She moaned as she pinched both of his nipples.

"Let go." He continued to be tense, however his moaning was almost high pitched as her grip on his nipples tightened. Azat thrust up into her and moaned louder than ever. He collapsed onto the floor, seeming to sleep as his breathing slowed. Ritu grinned as she slowly eased off of him. She sat next to him looking at the strapon that she had left on her chair. After further thought she leaned forward to grab it. Without further consideration she stood. She had some difficulty in pulling the harness into place and carefully tightened it. Noting that Azat's breathing had slowed she gently tugged on the leash.

"Up, boy." His eyes slowly opened and he sat up. However when he attempted to stand she pulled on the leash. "No, hands and knees." His eyes widened briefly, but quickly moved to comply with her direction. Once he was in position she knelt behind him. Ritu heard a wolf's whistle and turned to see Akosua who tossed her a bottle of lube. Ritu grinned as Akosua gave her a thumbs up. She pressed the bottle to the entrance of Azat's ass and squeezed. He cried out and turned to her.

"What?" She playfully smacked his ass.

"Eyes forward." He returned his attention forward and she lined up the dildo with the entrance to his ass. He whimpered softly, but to her shock it slid inside. He moaned loudly as the dildo bottomed out inside him. Ritu nearly fell forward in her surprise at how easy it was to penetrate him. She laughed softly once she repositioned. "Been playing with your ass, naughty boy." He moaned softly and the others could see that he was blushing. Akosua smiled.

"It's okay, if you enjoy anal play than you clearly needed someone to enjoy it with you." Azat only appeared to relax slightly. Ritu began to slowly stroke his still hard cock. She spoke softly.

"Relax." He moaned again and she saw his shoulders sag. She gripped his shoulders and leaned forward to kiss his neck. He moaned softly and she moved her mouth to nibble on his right ear lobe, eliciting somewhat louder moans from him. After a short time she began rubbing her breasts against his back as she slowly pulled her hips back. His moaning was near continuous as she slowly pushed forward. Ritu hesitated a moment before she began to pull back. She soon got into a rhythm, but her thrusts were at a slow pace. Azat moaned and soon he was unable to hold himself up. He fell forward, head into his arms, rear held up by Ritu as her thrusting continued. As she continued to thrust Ritu noticed that the resistance increased and she realized that Azat's ass was tightening, likely signaling the approach of his orgasm. Grinning she smacked his ass.

"Let it go, no holding back." At this point she increased the speed of her thrusts, determined to make him cum. Azat cried out and tensed to the point where she could no longer thrust. He shuddered several times before collapsing, although he was held up by Ritu. It was only after she had pulled out that she noticed that he had cum on her leg. She stared for a moment, watching as some drops escaped his cock. She patted his ass softly.

"Turn around." It took a moment, but he soon turned around. "Clean me up." He stared at the cum on her leg, looked to her and back a couple times before he lowered his head. She watched rapt as his tongue moved up and down until her leg was clean. It was at this point that she became aware of the clapping and the approving call of Akosua. She looked up to see that she had the attention of all three.

"Well, Ritu I'm surprised, but that was amazing. Think there will be a follow-up?" Ritu shrugged.

"Maybe, but I think next time I'd like to start with dinner, maybe go do something first." Akosua turned to Azat as she crossed the floor to him.

"So, Azat I know you enjoyed it. So, would you be up for a date with Ritu?" Azat stared wide-eyed for several moments, before suddenly grinning.

"I didn't think I would ever tell her. I wanted to ask her out." Ritu grinned and leaned into kiss him. She spoked when she broke the kiss after several moments.

"So, Friday night?" He only hesitated a moment.

"Definitely." Akosua repositioned herself to address all of them.

"I have a bit of a confession. I had a friend provide me a few goodies for this party. The tree and the baked goods had a potion to make you all horny and the mistletoe had a spell on it to compel you to perform oral on whoever was under it." The others looked at each other and her before Azar spoke.

"I should be mad, but actually I'm just eager to see what you come up with for next year." The others signaled their agreement and Akosua smiled.

"Good. So, spending the night?" The delay was brief before they again signaled their agreement. "Excellent. So, Ritu and Azat in the guest bedroom? Sunan and Azar with me?" This time the agreement was swift and enthusiastic. "Alright. Good night you two. Let's go you two." The rest of the night proved to be as amazing as Akosua envisioned. She fell asleep contently between Sunan and Azar.