Christmas Strays Ch. 02

Story Info
The expanding story of Drew and Abby.
6k words
4.66
1.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

The following is a continuation of the story of Strays created and found during the holidays. I hope you enjoy it, and it brings you a bit of festive warmth. It is an original work, and all characters are above the age of eighteen. My hope for all is that you enjoy your holidays, love your fellow humans, and enjoy the coming year.

My apologies for my tardiness in this chapter. My muse has been very absent, and I got myself in a motorcycle accident (self-caused, old age should have taught me I am NOT Steve McQueen, oh go look him up) therefore I had to buck up and pull my head out of my ass. Again, my apologies.

Being a non-writer and now blind in my right eye (see above) has made interesting challenges with the stories. I DO NOT plan the story, it is like one of my sculptures, it tells me where it wants to go. I spend my life building big buildings and everything is planned. Here in my little world, I let life flow.

I use my head and MS Word editor. I am grateful for the technology and that is as far as I am going to go. My muse used to be my editor, but...

***

Chapter 2

While at work, Drew received an odd email. At first, he was tempted to reject the contact and dump it into the IT phish alert.

But he had then recognized the email address.

The sister of the biological father of his little Elisa.

"Mr. Scott, I am reaching out to you to try and introduce myself. My name is Sophia, and I am the sister of Maximo, the father of Abby's baby. I have tried to contact Abby, but she has refused my phone calls and blocked my emails. I want to be part of the baby's life and I am hoping that Abby can forgive me. Please help."

Drew pondered the email during the rest of the day and asked during dinner. Eliza was feeding at the same time, so Drew had a confusing set of inputs to differentiate between. His baby nursing on Abby's bare breast.

"Fuck her," was Abby's response...

Drew watched her tear up as she turned her head away from him at dinner.

"Beautiful, why are you hurting so badly? Why not share a little time with her and let her see the baby?"

Abby took a deep breath and shuddered as she turned back to Drew. Her eyes flashed up to him briefly and then back down to watch Eliza end her feeding by drifting off to sleep. Abby put her in her bassinet by the table. The dog immediately curled beside it.

Abby looked back at Drew with tears streaking her cheeks. She was not eating.

"She abandoned me. Threw me aside at the same time her brother did," she paused and started to drip tears.

" Sophia and I were lovers while we were going to school. She introduced me to her brother, and I was a lover to both, for the year before I became pregnant." She sniffled.

"Don't hate me, please don't hate me," she begged as she started to openly cry. She staggered up from the table. While gripping the table with white knuckles, shaking hands, and headed towards Drew.

Drew held out his arms as she forced herself into his lap. She wrapped herself around him and then buried her face in his neck.

"Why would I hate you little one?" asked Drew. "My twin is lesbian, and you have seen who my friends are... for how many months have we known each other?"

They settled back down after fifteen minutes of so. Drew got her back into her seat, heated her coffee, and convinced her to start eating.

They openly talked about the relationship she has had with both siblings.

Drew began to seethe and dislike the birth father, the more stories he heard.

Abby and Sophia had to keep their previous and continuing love affair away from the brother. He sounded more like the patriarchal head of the family every moment. Drew, in his research, had gleaned that the father of the clan was a standard bearer for rich patriarchal families of the past.

His words were law, period, dead stop. Women, even his lineage, were there to marry off for political gain and family connection. Getting a degree and relationships were to keep them busy until their time arose to profit the family.

Drew could guess sapphic relationships would get Sophia shipped home and locked in her room until her time arose to provide her soul for the family.

Even the son was here in the US to sow his wild oats and get his degree from a well-known American University. All of that, so when his time came, he would be given or forced into opportunities to benefit the family.

As it seemed to have happened, causing the casting of Abby and now Eliza to the side, for the greater purpose of his family.

The more Drew heard about the birth father, he sounded to be more of a damned good-looking playboy, than someone in search of a soulmate.

Not that Drew wanted that asshole anywhere near his friend or Elisa, their shared child.

But the women connected to Eliza should be allowed to share in her life, if they wanted to. Historically, women that survived in the past patriarchal societies had rigid backbones and ruled their part of the roost with an iron temperament.

Drew had other long-term concerns too.

Drew had been reading about issues of biracial children. Assuming Abby and he continued to co-parent, Eliza having two white parents created new dynamics. Eliza was going to need that extended female family culture later.

After crying, and wine, Abby agreed to allow a visit. Drew was determined to only allow it on home ground.

Admittedly, he was concerned. He lived in a mobile home for goodness' sake. Their family mansion was in Architectural Digest's January issue. It was also in Bride's Magazine for Maximo's wedding to a stunning creature.

"And royalty is coming to my home," thought Drew as he puttered in his garden with his butterfly bushes and succulents.

***

So, the day arrived in the first part of the year. 'Royalty' was about to descend upon his sleepy central California coastal town.

'Well thank God they are not real 'royalty' thought Drew. Days of interviews, security personnel, Drew had been part of that drama when politicians (think President) visited his large project sites.

This was supposed to be Sophia and her friend coming to visit after so many crying facetime talks.

Drew had forwarded an internal map of the park because the narrow avenues within the mobile home park were not real streets and were laid out in haphazard conditions. He was waiting outside for the inevitable "Where am I?" call.

Belle and Abby were doing one last cleaning as he stood post on the edge of his home.

"Oh shit," came out of his mouth when the first oversized, blacked out, security SUV turned the corner.

"Abby! Get your butt out here!" cleared his mouth loudly before his brain engaged.

Next what he thought was a town car turned into an Honest-to-God Limousine. This was of course followed by a second security SUV.

Abby came out with Eliza on her hip looking at Drew like he was crazy. He never raised his voice and never talked to her that way. He used his finger to draw her down past the front gate to his side.

She was about to ask what his problem was when she saw the entourage filling the narrow lane.

"No shit," she stated mouth hanging open and in awe.

"Yup, stated pretty much the same thing," he commented and then started to laugh.

"You get the guests in. I will deal with the security staff and get the road clear before UPS and the Post office lock it all up with the delivery of packages." Drew finished, and then looked down into the eyes of his partner in crime. What he saw there was a form of love and appreciation. It made his heart skip a beat.

"Get back on the porch, please the baby in her playpen, and try and help with the mutt," who at that moment was barking behind the corner window. As he started to move forward, he saw her and the baby climbing the stairs to the porch.

As the limo pulled to a stop, Drew stepped forward and began to open the door. In his peripheral vision he had noticed the security vehicle doors opening along with the limo driver and passenger doors open.

"We will get that sir," Came from one of the six large, tailored gentlemen all heading his direction.

Drew, being Drew, ignored the comment, and opened the door. As he was stepping into the void and lowering his hand to meet the beautifully manicured one coming out the door, he felt a large maw land on his shoulder.

Drew tilted his head and allowed his eye to peek past his straw fedora, to view the person touching him.

"We will deal with the security concerns shortly gentlemen. Please let me get my guests into MY house and then we will all talk." Drew stated in a very flat line command voice. Drew hoped it allowed the security officers to know that he knew their concerns but was not intimidated by their presence.

"Fredrick, leave the man alone!" came from inside the limo. The voice was feminine and had a lilt that could be British.

"Damn," thought Drew, "Just the voice could get me hard."

What first stepped out of car took both Drew's breath and voice away. She was five foot six in physical height, but for her, she was in 'sensible' 2" heels. She was proportionally perfect with a small C breast line and a rear that filled out the designer jeans to perfection.

She was older than Sophia by 20 years. He remembered her pictures in both magazines but could not recall her name.

She was ebony with a patina to her amazing skin, of light mahogany. Her hair was in cascading ringlets of glowing black hair. Her face...her face Drew thought was magnificent, and her smile was off the charts.

Her eyes glowed with hazel brilliance. Drew could see the intelligence and...

She stood next to the Limo as another hand came out the door.

The hand on his shoulder flexed and heard a lowered voice come over his shoulder.

"Please sir, let us do our job."

Drew did a minor nod, felt the hand release. Drew stepped back adjacent to the first goddess that had just stepped out. Drew allowed the large presence to slide by the door and accept Drew's old position.

"Who is lead for you guys?" asked Drew as the man slid by.

"I am, but you can talk to Lewis," looking at the only white guy in the suited posse.

Drew tipped his hat and then stated "Ladies, please let me help with the security and get the street situated. I will be back to introduce myself shortly."

"Get the men's work done and come back to us Mr. Scott," stated a deeper older female voice from inside the limo.

As Drew was beginning his talk to the security team, he saw a streak of red and white clothed femininity. That was followed by loud squeals when Sophia and Abby joined.

Drew discussed safety issues with the security team and his own house. He escorted them in, and they locked his two weapons in a lockable weapons case they brought with them. They did a quick scan of the property and his artist workshop. The vehicles disappeared to one of a couple of locations Drew recommended.

His 1200 square foot mobile home seemed exceedingly small with five ladies filling the living room, one large security agent, and one tiny baby. Plus, Drew knew that one agent would be posted in front, and one would be doing continuous sweeps. Not including the additional three posted with the vehicles and close by for response time. One of the large security SUV stayed parked in front of Drew's modest home.

Drew just shook his head, "The lives of the rich and famous." He said to himself.

***

Drew entered what could only be described as bedlam, and the baby was sleeping through it all. The women calmed as he walked into the living room and all eyes shifted between the elder matriarch and Drew.

Drew quietly walked over and peered down at the baby. He looked up at Abby, down at his watch and back to Abby with arched eyebrows.

"Is there something wrong Mr. Scott?" asked the elderly of all of ladies in the room.

Drew recognized her visage from all the on-line stories regarding Architectural Digest and the Wedding...Isabella. She was also the elder voice from the Limo.

Isabella was the Grand Dame of the family.

"Wrong?" Drew paused for a slight moment, "Absolutely not. Eliza has a pretty set sleep schedule. We will adjust tonight, depending on her little moods."

"So, you do take your turn with the child rearing?" Isabella smiled as she added the second question. He knew now, question 2 was the beginning of a lengthy list of questions.

He paused before responding. In normal times when guests were questioning him in his own home, he may respond a bit indelicately.

Not here and not with this group of women.

Drew made his best choice, and he knew it was right for his soul. Drew laughed.

"Yes, we try and stay paired on how to react to her. I change diapers, clean up messes, ...the usual. Each day at 4, when I get back from work, I bundle her up and take a walk with her to the mailbox. It takes me five times longer than it used to..." Drew noticed the questioning looks, "Oh, all of the neighbor ladies have to come out and look at the little munchkin."

"Humm, you seem to be an interesting man Mr. Scott." She finished with her legs properly crossed, her elbow on her knee, chin on her hand and index finger pointing. Her pose reminded Drew of a 1930's black and white movie from Hollywood.

"Not really, just pragmatic," Drew looked her in the eyes keeping a smile on his face.

"Helping Abby and being here for Eliza has been a blessing," Drew stated and then paused.

Drew thought for a moment, took one look at the security officer, stepped forward and then down to one knee with his hand out.

"My name is Drew and I welcome you to my house Ms. Perez." As they looked eye to eye.

Her laughter tittered out and she smiled warmly as she offered her hand.

As Drew reached to take it, the first goddess he had noticed stood and grumbled her throat to get his attention.

"My apologies and we all should have been a touch more formal, but the baby is such a joy..." she was smiling as she looked at him. The look took on another shade and certain parts of him started to react.

Drew quickly thought it would be 'impolite' to become hard in such a company.

"I am Camila, younger sister to Isabella." She smiled and allowed her hand to be lightly shook over the coffee table.

"Much younger sister..." she commented, and he could immediately see that it was an ongoing family joke between the two sisters.

She was much younger or younger looking than Grand Dame Isabella. Drew was quite taken aback by the look in Camila's eyes. She looked more like a jungle jaguar looking at fresh meat, than just a social greeting.

Drew had to remind himself of what his good friend Jonathan always told him "Do not read too much into it. They are just being nice."

*

Drew gave a look and head nod to Abby, as the rest of the women fussed over the reawakened Eliza. They walked quietly down the main hallway towards the master suite.

"You and Sophia take the master suite tonight and I'll take the guestroom." Drew commented with Abbys mouth open.

"How did you know that is what I was hoping for?" she asked after she got over the shock. She immediately hugged him with her head on his chest.

"Just the look in your eyes munchkin. Just the look in your eyes..." Drew stated smiling.

Drew kissed her on the forehead with a tight hug, and then turned to find Camila watching the interaction.

Drew was a bit surprised when food and beverages were delivered by the second security team. While they vanished, the visit turned more festive with the popping of wine corks and the mixing of specialized drinks. Somehow Drew's favorite hard cider was also delivered.

The festive nature of the get-together continued through the day and early evening. Finally, an unspoken direction was given, and the limo and second SUV pulled up out front.

The women in the room were silent for a moment while Isabella the grand dame rose with others assisting. The pup sprinted out of the female group and then spun to look at the humans from halfway down the hallway.

Drew was silent too, not knowing the order of precedence for entertaining 'royalty.'

Once she was up, with cane in hand she looked once more at Abby holding Eliza in her arms. Eliza was three quarters on her way to another nap.

"Thank you, Mr. Scott, for the chance to spend time with my granddaughter. Thank you for your hospitality today even with the added stress of our need for security." She then paused to roll her shoulders and adjust her cane.

"I would like to offer you a chance to visit our beautiful country. We have guest rooms in our villa and would love to hear a child's giggle or the sound of tiny feet."

She paused again, looking into his eyes.

"We would gladly send our jet to pick you up and deliver you for the adventure" She ended looking deep into his eyes with a face etched and made of stone.

Issabella then smiled "It is a gift my husband wanted to offer you and I promised to deliver. Now it is time we got to our hotel. I understand there is a chance of sharing breakfast tomorrow and I look forward to seeing the baby again."

Drew just smiled, keeping his face neutral, "Abby and I will discuss your wonderful offer and let you know what we decide. And yes, tomorrow for breakfast at 9 at your hotel sounds marvelous."

And then they went out to the limo and were gone.

Sophia had stayed behind, and she and Abby were making a baby sandwich with Eliza squeezed in between. Drew watched genuine soft touches between the two beautiful female adults.

Drew commented as he watched the entourage clear the corner down the block, "Cold day in hell," as he shook his head no.

He headed back into the house from the mentally chillier porch.

***

'The circus had left the mobile home park for one of the high-end hotels downtown and there was calm. At least that is what Drew was thinking as he sat watching the sunset. He was sipping the high-end wine brought by the circus elite.

The lady of the house and her 'guest' had vanished into the master suite with Eliza. The only sightings had been a hurried scramble for drinks, snacks and a thank-you kiss from Abby and Sophia. They both sported two of his odd T-shirts and what looked like lace boy shorts. His unstable pup was with them.

The normal afternoon cool breeze from Los Osos flowed through this part of SLO Town, cooling his home and especially his porch. He sat playing with the pieces of his chess set on his outside barista table. Drew had painted a chess board layout on the glass top so he and Abby could sit and play, talk and watch the sunset.

"Yes right, like the munchkin would ever give her mom and him that much time without fussing," Drew thought, but did it with a smile. He had known that little Eliza would rule the household.

Part of his brain noted headlights approaching. Not an unusual occurrence in a park where there were over four hundred homes like his crammed into tight spaces. Not including UPS, FedEx and the Post office delivering packages.

But the dark SUV stopped beside his porch and a lovely creature stepped out. She turned back to the vehicle and had a muted conversation with security and the driver.

Drew stood but could not help himself but stare at the lovely backside pointed his way. He knew mentally that spandex infused jeans did amazing things for the male libido, but it took only moments for him to be hard just looking at the amazing cheeks formed and molded by the jeans of the woman bent over talking to her security officer.

As she turned to Drew, he stepped away from his drinking perch and to the porch gate.

"Ms. Camila, what brings you back so early in the evening? I thought you and Isabella would be touring downtown San Luis Obispo." Drew commented with his head cocked curiously at her arrival.

"You, Mr. Drew...you." She commented as he was getting her past the puppy gate on his porch.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12