Christmas Strays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me?" he responded as she went to the other high seat at his Barista set on the porch.

Without asking, she picked up his glass of wine, tipped it, smelled the purple liquid, and then sipped.

"Umm if there is more? May I have a glass?" she questioned.

"For a guest...anything," Drew commented as he headed indoors to fetch and another glass and the bottle of lovely Pinot Noir.

"Anything? Hum I may need to take you up on that offer..." Drew heard before he cleared the front door.

Drew returned with the wine and settled, looking at his lovely guest with interest.

She smiled at him with interest too. As all beautiful women know, the male mind thinks first with their dick and then, with patience, their larger head. She knew she had his dick's attention.

"You know not to take that offer? Correct?" she stated with a steelier edge in her eyes.

"Why Ms. Camila, what offer are you talking about?" he paused, already two glasses in and the truth serum of good wine overwhelming his guardrails.

"Don't be coy Mr. Drew, the trip to the Dominican islands," she said with a flatter tone, "Meetings with dignitaries and wealthy people, paradise of the Rich and Famous," she ended on a slightly sour note.

Drew was tired. Tired of the Rich and Famous. Tired of being twisted...tired, tired, tired.

"I'll talk it over with Abby, but no, I nor Eliza will set foot in the Dominican Republic." Drew paused and blew out a definitive breath.

"I have had too much truth serum," He paused briefly holding up his wine glass, "I am not impressed with wealth, the spotlight, or famous people. I do not want to be in a situation where I may be trapped in a foreign country where I cannot protect Eliza, Abby, or myself."

Drew shook his head.

"Cold Day in hell." Drew never wavered his look into Camila's eyes.

"I just want to live my life simply, do my art when I have time and see Elisa grow up healthy and with a good head on her shoulders." He finished with a slight smirk.

"Simply, the man says...Simply," Camila ended and just looked at Drew like he had sprouted daisies from his forehead.

"Yes, that was my intent when I retired." Drew kept the smirk, "But as goes the rest of my past lives, so goes this life."

Camila quickly stood and then downed the wine like it was cheap $10 bargain wine, Drew's normal fair when not entertaining the rich and famous.

When Drew leveraged himself up, not as gracefully as Camila had stood in heels, she latched onto his hand and drug him to the front door. Once through, there was a resounding thud that proved the door was shut. They were partially through the hallway when the dog was set loose from the rear suite with Sophia open-eyed at her aunt towing Drew behind her.

The dog barked for a bit, more surprised about the returned stranger. She then settled down with loud whispers from Abby from the bedroom. Eliza slept through it all having been overloaded during the evening.

Drew's eyes swept Sophia's t-shirted body half hidden by the master bedroom door. Drew guessed to himself that the girls had already started their reconnection. Sophia's boy shorts seemed to have gone missing.

Her smooth lower lips looked enticing. They glistened, even in the demure cross light and her large nipples provided quite the sight, tenting her t-shirt in the most erotic way.

Drew had a very momentary thought. He wondered if Abby's face was glazed like a donut at this moment. It made him smile.

"Niece, you will not talk about what odd sounds you may hear tonight. I will also refrain from hearing odd noises as I have done in the past." Camila stated looking into the shocked eyes of the half-naked female form of her niece in front of her.

"Do we have an understanding young lady?" Camila questioned Sophia.

Sophia did the cutest thing, at least in Drews mind. She raised her right hand and put her index knuckle in her mouth. She then shook her head in affirmation. She looked like a shy 5-year-old that was caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

She slowly closed the door with her left hand, smiling at a hidden Abby.

Camila turned and opened the door to the second bedroom. Drew followed and stood at the door opening. It was his twins 'South County' office and filled with office items and plan racks.

Camila took a short look around. He had moved or rearranged the portable items earlier to make room for lowering the murphy bed.

She saw the murphy bed was already down and made up. It drew a smile from her. Drew's travel CPAP machine sat, along with his pills, on a stacked set of file boxes he was temporarily using as a nightstand.

Camila had started a dialog as she entered the room. Her only slight pause was the smile for the bed being made. Comments about her niece and preferred lifestyle verses her brother and his feelings about family honor streamed from her as she started divesting herself of her jewelry.

Drew just leaned a shoulder against the door frame and watched a bit open mouthed. Beautiful women do not normally come to his house and start to strip.

Not that he was complaining. Her pencil skirt promised an amazing posterior. Her silk blouse already showed tempting cleavage.

'Hell' he thought, 'he had to 'kidnap' a young pregnant girl and drag her away to his house before he could have a sexual liaison.' He smiled when he thought of his and Abby's first time.

Camila had stopped unbuttoning her blouse and was staring at him.

"Please tell me I did not judge the look in your eyes?" She just looked at him with worry. She paused for a moment looking at him more closely and then asked, "you're not shy, are you?"

"Please tell me you are interested and that you want me, or I am going to be really embarrassed." She stated while holding her blouse open to show her very sexy black lace bra. That of course was holding in a magnificent set of mahogany colored C class breasts.

Drew finally found and organized the words floating around in his head.

"Yes...of course I want you. It just not a norm to me to have a beautiful woman walk into my house and begin stripping before we have even kissed," Drew paused to swallow and then additional looks at the exposed skin.

"And yes, you were not mistaken...and I am not shy," Drew began but stopped as Camila walked through the room and put her arms around his neck. His arms went immediately around her waist as she pushed his back against the door frame and her cleavage against his chest. She molded her whole body against him.

She smelled amazing and as he tentatively brushed his lips against hers, she became the aggressor. His head banged against the doorframe as the kiss intensified. He did not feel any pain and was enthralled at her taste.

His hands slid down her pencil skirt and grabbed muscular glutes. She moaned in his mouth in the middle of the kiss.

He felt her hands moving between them as the kiss lingered on. He finally felt her beginning to move back and their first kiss ended. Like so Hollywood movie he took a huge, exaggerated breath as their lips cleared.

She pulled back only six inches or so, keeping their eyes locked to each other. Her smile grew and Drew looked at her perfect white teeth, but he could not pull himself from her eyes. She then leaned back into him, sliding her head to his side, and whispered into his ear.

"Oh Mr. Drew, I have had such hope that you would be a good lover. The kiss is always the tell. Please tell me you want this old body of mine."

Her hand had snaked between them, and he felt her grab his bulge. He quickly realized his erection had grown down the wrong pathway and was creating quite the ache.

Drew quickly pulled her body away which surprised her a bit and then openly adjusted himself. She reached past him and grabbed the door, with one hand and his erection with her other. They looked at each other as Drew's hand came to the door and they closed it together.

With the door secured, they came gently together and continued to kiss, but in a more leisurely fashion. They were more relaxed now that the first kiss was dealt with.

Drew pulled her to him and restarted the kiss by biting her lower lip softly but firmly. She moaned again and molded her body closer. His right hand went around her and found the button and zipper to her enormously expensive skirt. With the button undone, the zipper went down noiselessly.

Searching for her, he reached past the open zipper and found the muscular gluteus he was curious about. They were encased in ...nothing.

"Were we being a naughty girl and going commando?" he whispered with humor.

"Keep looking lover. There is a small special thong I am wearing. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I am." She whispered back.

Drew grabbed the fabric of the skirt and pulled down and she gave a sexy hip swivel. The skirt pooled at her feet. The glaring light she had flipped on showed the highlight of a beautifully sculped body.

They continued to gently kiss. The nibbling of lips and the kissing of exposed skin were enjoyed.

Drew lifted her silk blouse away from her body and then leaned over and draped it over the adjacent office chair. As he turned back to her, he saw her hands had come up to her lacy bra and noticed she was squeezing her breasts.

Her hands slid slowly to the front clasp of the bra. Drew moved his hands and took hers. He lifted them to his lips and kissed them. He turned his face, so their eyes aligned.

"Let me do that Beautiful." He whispered.

As Drew whispered those words, Camila smiled softly and nodded, allowing him to take control. With careful fingers, he unhooked the clasp of her bra, revealing her full, inviting breasts. He could not help but admire their shape and softness as they came into view.

Camila let out a soft sigh of anticipation as Drew's hands trailed down her sides, exploring every curve and dip of her body. Their lips met again in a tender yet enthusiastic kiss, igniting a fire between them that seemed to grow with each passing moment.

He bent his head and took the closest nipple into his mouth to be teased by his tongue.

Camila moaned loudly and pulled his head into her breasts. Drew loved that she had large thick and apparently overly sensitive nipples. He sucked, played, and lightly pulled with his teeth. Her moans grew in intensity and decibel.

Drew gently guided Camila towards the nearby bed. Their bodies entwined as they sank into its plush surface. The room was filled with the sound of their mingled breaths and the soft rustle of fabric as they continued to undress each other, revealing increasingly of their desire.

Drew slid from loving her nipples and breasts and kissed his way south. Just light kisses down her abdominal muscles to her bellybutton. He continued his trek south and found a whisp of black fabric partially covering a small patch of fur on her mons.

The small piece of fabric was only the structure for two strands of black pearls that went from just above her clitoris. The strands or pearls separated around the dusky pink pearl that was peeking from her lower darker brown lips. He reached under her legs and leveraged them high and wide so he would have access to her treasures.

As she tilted her hips back and her legs, knees bent, spread wide, Drew had access to her womanhood. Drew drove his hardened tongue deep between her lower swollen lips. They had a purple sheen from all the engorged blood. He tasted her from the source. She was soaked.

Drew pulled his tongue upwards and sought her clit. The minute there was contact she screamed and jutted up smacking Drew's nose against her mons. She shook and uttered guttural sounds and her body coiled.

But Drew was an old guy of sixty-five and had experience with bucking horses, so he had latched on to her hips and rode with her. His tongue was gentle but forcefully as he circled her pearl and brought her to a second orgasm. She pushed his head away and then pulled him up so they could continue kissing and looking into each other's eyes.

As they surrendered themselves to the moment, Drew and Camila explored each other with a sense of urgency and longing, their movements becoming more urgent and primal with each passing moment. They lost themselves in each other, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony as they sought to fulfill the passion that had ignited between them.

And as the night stretched on, they found solace and ecstasy in each other's arms, their passion transcending time and space as they became lost in the depths of their desire. In that moment, there was only Drew and Camila, two souls intertwined in a whirlwind of passion and longing.

They faded off to sleep in each other's arms.

And as the first light of dawn began to creep through the windows, they lay together, spent yet satisfied, knowing that they had found something special. As they lay entwined, Drew whispered softly to Camila, "I...I don't know what to say. With you, it's like the whole world fades away."

Camila smiled, her eyes sparkling with emotion and contentment. "I feel it too, Drew. We will have to explore this more when I come back to visit my niece and my great niece."

She saw Drew looked puzzled.

"You do know Sophia is staying?" Camila commented with a bit of a smirk. "I have purchased the home behind you so the youngsters can have their own space and we can have yours when I come to visit. She will finish her studies on-line with quick trips north."

And as they gathered themselves for the formal breakfast downtown with Isabella, they knew that their journey was just beginning...but it held endless possibilities.

Fade to black.

12