Christmas Strays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

He felt the heat and then it surrounded him.

Drew let out a soft moan, but above him came a deep sexy female whimper. She was seated fully, her lower lips melded with his hair surrounding his cock.

She quickly slid up and then back down his pole. Her hands were on his chest, and he could feel her nails start to slide and grip. She was panting and making sweet (at least to Drews hearing) noises as she rode him hard. The sound of liquid sloshing became a norm as they enjoyed each other's touch.

She was leaking all over Drew. Leaking from her breasts, leaking from her pussy, and she was now suctioned to his mouth and sharing her own fluids with him. Her tongue trying to reach down his throat.

She ratcheted up her stroking and now slamming their bodies together at a hurried pace. She raised her torso up and tipped her head back with eyes closed.

And then she screamed.

Loud enough and with such force that it had the mutt dashing off the bed to stand by the bedroom door staring. The poor pup danced in fright and frustration by the door, not sure if it should run or just watch.

The orgasm racked her body. She was stiff and vibrating above him. Her mouth held open in a classic 'O' until the air went out of her, and she collapsed.

Abby was now laying on his chest twitching. Mumbling words, he could not make out. He felt wetness on his neck where her face was buried. He felt wetness on his chest where he assumed her nipples were leaking.

The co-connection at their joining was a pool and puddle of endorphin laden female juice.

His phone buzzed. He reached over and opened the phone.

"Is everything ok? I thought I heard a scream?" Belle had texted.

At first Drew was horrified, then he started to chuckle.

"What so funny old man?" he heard from his neck.

"Someone was just worried about you, is all," he responded to wet struggling female form lightly hunched over him.

He stretched and investigated his in-suite and found what he was looking for.

"Yup, bathroom window is partially open. Looks right at Belle's home," he commented to himself.

The beautiful waif in his lap first shifted and gave out a deep hearty moan. She then shifted so she could turn her head and look him in the eyes. He felt his cock pop free of her wetness.

He turned his head and slowly, softly kissed her lips.

"Guess I was a bit loud, wasn't it Daddy." She said with a smile. But her look changed when she felt him stiffen. That made her stiffen.

"Let's not play that game until we have known each other a while...and have had lots of talks." He paused, looking at her and again kissed her. He could feel her relax with the kiss.

Keeping eye contact he continued.

"I do not find you sexy because you look so young. Look at yourself in the mirror. You have curves now and they are all in the right places."

"But if you are going to stay here and if this is going to be a regular occurrence, we need to figure some things out." Drew paused again.

"It is a small community with a lot of people. We will be going out to eat and go shopping, for walks, etc. The 'daddy' thing may turn you on in the bedroom, but a slip out there will cause us both a world of issues."

Abby just laid her head down on his chest and she slid down a bit to spoon him from his side, like they had started the previous evening.

"We, ok?" he asked, and she shook her head in the affirmative.

He knew somehow that while he was really starting to care for her it was more as a friend. It may be a friend with benefits, but it would be a good, close friend, with benefits. And deep down, he was not sure how, he felt she felt the same way.

"You are different," she stated flatly and in a soft calm voice, "And you make me feel so special and safe."

She stated this and then wrapped her hand across his chest. She stretched and kissing one of his nipples.

The hand on his chest slid down and grasped his semi-hard cock and her eyes shot open and she lifted her head.

"Oh my god, you have not cum yet! I am so sorry for being a selfish little bitch." She ended, as she tried to go south and take care of him.

His arms softly, swiftly, caught her under her arms and hauled her back north.

"Ms. Abby," he stated. Once she was looking back into his eyes, "I get as much pleasure out of seeing my partner cumming as getting off myself."

He smiled, feeling all the wetness covering his body and soaking the sheets.

"And you were spectacular," Drew smiled and paused, "plus there will be plenty of time for my personal pleasure."

Drew unlocked his phone and handed it to her, "Respond to Belle, tell her it's you and make up a story that did not include an orgasm."

"A really huge, over the top, orgasm, old man," she responded to Drew without taking her eyes off the phone as she typed away.

He slid out of bed as she typed away. He stripped and turned on the shower. While the hot water was arriving, he grabbed another sheet set and placed it on the side table.

He slid in and adjusted the water a bit. She slid in behind him and wrapped her arms around him, at least as far as they would go. He turned her so her face was on his chest and then spun her around. She was in the heat and moaned in pleasure.

He heard her moan again.

"So how tall are you," Drew asked but felt her stiffen.

"4foot 10 and a half," she commented still looking at his chest.

He lifted her chin so he could look in her eyes. "And a half?" he questioned.

She tried to pull away, but he wanted to find out what was troubling her. He could feel the stiffness.

She started to tear up.

"4 feet 10 inches is the limit of dwarfism." She halted and then looked down.

"I have been made fun of and called names my whole life. Please do not, not even in jest." Drew heard her voice catch.

He lifted her chin up "I will not, but one day you will call me 'daddy' because it turns you on, and I will call you my elf or pixie princess."

Drew smiled, as he could see her smirk. "Fair is fair after all."

"Fair is fair, old man. Old man Santa that is."

***

They kissed softly at first, then the kisses became heated. Drew took the water wand and turned it on a gentle spray. He pulled her arms up and had her lean against the front of the shower stall. He softly took her from behind. She just moaned and held one of his arms with hers.

He used the shower wand to massage her clit. She collapsed in another huge orgasm in a matter of minutes.

She did it in style. Swearing like a sailor. She came as she felt him gush inside her. They cleaned each other and started their day together.

***

The weeks turned into months. Everyone of Drew's friends had gotten over the shock. His twin just shrugged and let him know through gestures that he was doing ok. Even he, looking at his life, found serenity.

The two strays in his life continued to bond and his damaged puppy was now normally planted against Abby as she grew bigger. On the couch Abby would be reading her pad as the dog snuggled against her, sometimes nosing the belly that now tended to move on its own.

As for Abbys sex drive, it continued to grow. Each morning before the sun rose, she was deepthroating him and then riding him to orgasm.

Each day at lunch he would receive a text picture of her naked and posed. As he walked through the door at the end of his day, he would find her making dinner in just an apron. He never knew how sexy a pregnant woman could be.

He was a bit shocked by it all. His ex-wife had two horrible pregnancies that had ruined the concept of childbirth for him. Her narcissism and emotional passive aggressive game playing had made him feel at fault for all the wrongs in her pregnancy, her career, and the world in general.

He knew when he offered haven to Abby the waif, that he would be living the nightmare of being around a pregnant woman again. Abby flipped his own concepts on their ear.

Their life together and her pregnancy were turning into a sexual fetish for him, and it seemed for her too. Just a t-shirt lifted with her standing looking over her shoulder. One cheek exposed and pulled apart allowing a glimpse of sodden lower lips swollen in desire.

Sexting was tantalizing.

But the sharing with Abby, and of course the magnificent sex made up for all the teasing. The other couples at Lamaze class did not know how to treat them. The OBGNY had a lot of ground to catch up on, but ended up joking around with them after finding out how prepared they were and how healthy Abby was.

Then one day it all came to a head.

She was cuddled under his arm, her belly against his hip, one leg thrown over his. Her wet sex latched on to his thigh. She was in a contemplative mood and was quiet as he chose YouTube videos to share.

"Thank you, Drew," she said quietly.

"Thank you for what Ms. Abby?"

She reared her arm back and smacked him on the chest, and then went "oof," as the baby kicked back hard.

It made Drew chuckle for a moment thinking that the baby wanted to protect him.

"Don't giggle old man, our daughter just has an attitude like her mom," Abby stated with her own attitude.

"Our daughter..." he said with a smile.

"I am sorry," Abby followed, "I don't want to presume or fence you in."

"It just seemed so natural," she stated and then started to cry.

"Don't be sorry," Drew whispered, "You know I care about you," Drew paused, "All my friends have commented on it."

Abby had stopped crying and started a hiccup cry as she tried to settle down.

"As for a daughter, which would be magnificent. I lost contact with my children due to my ex's manipulations and twisted game playing. One day I hope to get them back, but for now I would love to be the father to your baby." He said as he looked at her botched face that still had tears streaming down.

"I am over twice your age. I'll be retiring in a year. I will be working part time at Home Depot."

"Things will be tight, babies cost a lot, been there and done that," Drew paused again.

"If you are willing to work with me, I'll be there for you," Drew ended and paused.

Drew worried, there was dead silence from the waif staring at him.

She accosted Drew. He had liquid snot on his face, and liquids on his chest. There was now a slime trail from his thigh to his cock as she launched herself on to his body. She kissed all over his face and then planted her tongue in his mouth and slid down quickly on his cock.

Drew was in a fantasy that just kept giving.

An old lover had once told him how she had gone sexually crazy during her pregnancies. Her then-husband found it all disgusting, pregnant sex.

Drew had just walked around hard the whole time she was telling the stories of her desires and needs.

All Drew could relate to was two horrible pregnancies he had spent being abused by this then wife. How it was all his fault.

Years of then being celibate because of making her hurt during the pregnancy.

Abby destroyed all those memories. She was flying high with the pregnancy and was enjoying each moment.

***

In Drews perception, the delivery and birth process were light speed. His previous life had months of preeclampsia bedrest and an amazingly bitchy wife, 36 hours of hard labor. Plus, a miserable life partner that blamed him openly for everything.

The OBGYN nurses openly told him his then-wife was an absolute bitch.

Abby...well Abby was not his EX.

Abby came to him one evening and simply stated, "We need to go."

"Go where beautiful?" Drew questioned.

"To the hospital old man. My contractions are getting stronger and closer."

Drew sat with his mouth open flapping, like a carp. He had not known she was feeling any contractions.

She was standing there smiling like it was date night and she was going to get laid.

"But its Christmas eve?" he said loud enough for it to be a shout. "You are not due for another two weeks!"

"And she decided to come early is all," Abby stated with a smile. "Contrariness will be a norm with her."

The drive to the hospital was slow and deliberate. On their arrival it was quiet and serene for both.

They watched another couple arrive with drama and a circus attached. Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh my!

The nursing staff got them admitted and situated and they did their first exam. Then things became more energized.

As she laid there, her legs spread in stirrups, she was holding his hand and whispering things to him about what she was going to do to him once they were back home.

"You know I'll be healing for a bit," she commented, "but between my mouth and my ass I'll keep you well satisfied until my pussy is ready to ride again."

He smiled at the absurdity of the whole comment. He glanced up and noticed the nurse checking her dilation had a shocked expression on her face.

It seems most of the nursing staff had thought Drew was her father. Well, he was sure the rumor mill would close the gap quickly.

With the nurse still checking, with a shocked look, a wave came over Abby. She bucked hard on the table and moaned.

"The baby is already crowning, "came a voice from between Abby's legs.

Drew leaned over Abby and watched the concentration in her eyes. He held her hands and used a wet towel to wipe her forehead.

"Push" was the next command as the doctor rolled in at a quick pace and shared the space between Abby's over stretched thighs.

He saw Abby's whole-body tense as the next contraction hit. It only lasted for a moment, and she went slack. Drew was terrified that something was wrong. Her eyes were closed but she was still breathing. Her chest rose and settled softly.

A baby's cry was heard and a smile lit Abbys worn but beautiful face.

Drew face turned and saw they were doing the normal suctioning and cleaning efforts. He had already spoken to them about the cutting of umbilical cord and how stupid he found the habit of having the father completing the procedure. They had done it themselves and after a few minutes the baby, in a pink blanket, was brought to Abby.

"You did good, beautiful," he told Abby, as they placed the baby on her chest. He was tear'd up and had to grab a tissue so he could see.

"How did you know it would be a girl?" he asked.

She smiled and looked at him while grabbing his hand. "Because Karma knew I needed paybacks for all the trouble I have been. When she hits 12 or 13, she will keep us busy with her attitude. If you keep us around." She ended with a slight frown.

"You two are going nowhere beautiful." Drew leaned over to give her a kiss on her sweaty forehead.

He was drug down with her left arm and brought to her hungry mouth and tongue. When the kissing was done, she held him close and whispered in his ear, "Every day, sometime more than once, I want you inside some part of me."

She let him up and then pulled him back down, "I don't care if I am tired or grumpy, take me and put a smile on my face...promise me."

"Yes beautiful, I promise." He stated knowing the reality of childcare. There would be days when the alien that now laid on her chest would rule the household.

It shocked him, he had yet to look at the baby.

He looked down and fell in love. The little moppet was beautiful. She was light caramel skinned. She had a large growth of curly black hair. While her eyes were closed, Drew assumed she would have the dominate brown eyes like the paternal side of her creation.

In just a few moments things with the baby shifted.

Drew had been wrong about the baby. Her curly black hair, her caramel skin, her toothless smile were highlighted by beautiful green eyes. Beautiful green eyes to match her mother's.

Drews whole concept of him as her 'father' changed. He shifted to stare at the beautiful baby.

***

Both the baby and Mom slept.

Drews mind shifted to the father and his role in this procreation. He was the son of a political and powerful businessperson in his native country. He came from money, power, and status. Drew had spent a small amount of time looking up the family in all their social media posts.

He had seen pictures of the biological father, and he was model material. He looked like something off a GQ magazine cover. His whole family had the same tall, statuesque model look. Drew would gladly have done either of his sisters, in a different life. They were all part of an extended rich family in the Dominican Republic.

Not that he was trolling the father. He just wanted to know what may be coming at him from the family.

Drew was surprised when he found the oldest sister to be enrolled in Stanford. Abby had been, along with the baby's father before his graduation a few months prior.

Drew was weighing the idea of sending the sister a note about her status of being an 'Auntie' when he was sidelined by hospital administration folk coming to visit.

***

In his previous lives, the naming of the children was defined by his Ex. Here the administrators were in the room to sign birth certificates and define the naming of the baby.

Drew was smiling when they called him over and he signed the birth certificate as the biological father. The nurses knew better but Drew saw something else in their eyes...approval.

Abby just started to cry. He leaned over to whisper his worry and was pulled down into a sloppy, wet, snot covered kiss.

When they asked for the baby's name, he just looked at Abby for her decision. Drew knew the first name to be Elizabeth, but nothing else.

He was pulled down again as she leaned herself up. She whispered and spelled out her desire as he looked deep into her eyes.

Abby ended her whispering with "I do not want her to have my father's last name. Not after he made those racist comments."

He was a bit shocked and wanted to argue but raised back up and looked at the administrator.

"Elisabeth Drew Scott," he stated for the record.

And so, Drew became the baby's official father. Drews Christmas present.

***

"Fuck Her," Abby stated when Drew mentioned the idea of letting the bio-father's sister know she was now an Auntie.

"She acted as my best friend while we all went to school. She is the one that introduced me to her brother and started this drama from the beginning. Then she cut off contact when her brother ran away," Abby paused tearing up.

"Leaving me to fend for myself..."

The phrase was stated without anger, as Abby sat in the rocking chair, breast-feeding Eliza. There was silence following the statement and Drew was 'seasoned' enough to let the time pass before continuing.

Their arrival and settling in with the baby had been 'normal' from the moment they had gotten home. The pup took the new addition in stride and became fascinated by the baby. The furry stray took to sleeping under the crib, so Drew moved her doggy bed to her new preferred location.

Abby had been true to her word and wanted him buried deep inside her twice a day. He would awaken with his cock in her mouth and either finish with her swallowing his cum, or she would roll over on him and ride through multiple orgasms until he filled her from below.

Each night started with intimacy, kisses, touch, and end with her bent over taking him from behind, with him buried in her ass. He would slowly rub her mons until she came, and then finish inside her.

He adored watching her breast feed. It was not sexual for Drew, but the wonder at the sharing between mother and daughter.

He watched Abby twitch in the chair and then look at him. All he saw was lust in the eyes.

"When I put her down for her nap, I need you." she commented as the baby's eyes closed for a quick sleep.

She got up cradling the baby and went to the master bedroom. She waited for Drew to follow. Her ass twitched as she walked. She put Eliza softly down and covered the baby with the baby blanket.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers