Christmas Strays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spun near the bed with a twinkle that could be seen in the dampened light of the bedroom.

"I am healed enough and want you to fill me. I want to do missionary, so I can look into your eyes, as we fuck." She whispered.

Four hours later, multiple orgasms for her and one orgasm for Drew, Abby cuddled close, happy in her life.

***

Life was as 'normal' as it could be. Even his trips to the mailbox took a surreal turn.

Drew would have the baby strapped to his chest as he walked to gather the mail. If the "preacher' saw him coming he would stomp inside leaving the porch bare. Soon Abby's mother began to appear, ignoring the comments coming from inside the house.

With all the neighbor women coming out to see the baby, Abby's mom would venture off the porch and Drew would give her chances to hold her granddaughter.

Soon the rude religious comments were silenced when Drew rolled by with the stroller. Drew never asked and did not want to know why.

He was just grateful that the hate seemed to end.

Life at home settled down, the baby continued to grow and the caring between Abby and Drew grew.

Drew never saw the storm rise from the east...about to envelope their lives.

FADE TO BLACK

***

Chapter 2

While at work, Drew received an odd email. At first, he was tempted to reject the contact and dump it into the IT Phish alert. But he had recognized the email address.

The sister of the biological father of his little Elisa.

"Mr. Scott, I am reaching out to you to try and introduce myself. My name is Sophia, and I am the sister of Maximo, the father of Abby's baby. I have tried to contact Abby, but she has refused my phone calls and blocked my emails. I want to be part of the baby's life and I am hoping that Abby can forgive me. Please help."

"Fuck her," was Abby's response...

Drew watched her tear up as she turned her head away from him at dinner that night.

"Beautiful, why are you hurting so badly? Why not share a little time with her and let her see the baby?"

Abby took a deep breath and shuddered as she turned back to Drew. Her eyes flashed up to him briefly and then back down to look at her food. She was not eating.

"She abandoned me. Threw me aside at the same time her brother did," she paused and started to drip tears.

"We were lovers while we were going to school. She introduced me to her brother, and I was a lover to both, for the year before I became pregnant." She sighed.

"Don't hate me, please don't hate me," she begged as she started to openly cry.

Drew held out his arms as she forced herself into his lap. She wrapped herself around him and then buried her face in his neck.

To be continued...