All Comments on 'Christmas Surprise'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

A very nice story line.

shelikesbigshelikesbigover 2 years ago

Nice quick read. Glad he was there to save her and her to save him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
wonderful

Although too short, this is a marvelous little romance story, beautifully written, with appealing characters and a heart-warming story line. Five stars.

TheLongGamerTheLongGamerover 2 years ago

The fortune having so many details brought me out of it, but the rest was amazing. And boy that starting snowball fight tragedy hit true and hard, beautiful.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

This might also work well in the Romance category. 5 stars, both ears, and the tail!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

It was perfect, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. Another chapter is needed.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice read...waaaay tooo short! A little heavy on the gypsy deux ex machina add in to resolve all the threads.... still a good read 5 stars

derlichderlichover 2 years ago
Dangerous

She needs to go to the hospital first!

tlc656tlc656over 2 years ago

Loved it. Waiting for more please!!

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInover 2 years ago

Liked it, but part 2 is needed. For one thing, the daughter needs to apologize, and more background on Juliana.

Or not: it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree on the request for a second chapter.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 2 years ago

Wonderful Romantic Erotic story! I’m sure that there wasn’t much age difference between Juliana and the daughter which likely didn’t help with finding dad in bed and having great sex with a younger woman. Dad can back up his story by the call to OnStar. Yes, it was a sad start but the rescue and surprise twist with the fortune teller story was Great. It do deserve one or two more chapters to answer questions and if his children and grandchildren except her and him. Thank You!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Well that went from great to stupid in an instant.

RangerLeeRangerLeeover 2 years ago

Schwanze1: Er macht seinem Namen alle Ehre, verstehe ich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, when's part two?

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great story, but it is not finished based on the ending and really needs a second chapter with a happily ever after ending. Since this was only posted 4 months ago maybe the author will finish the story. So far this gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One again, 6*.

It was beyond perfect. Your ending was exactly right. No more needed here.

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When's chapter two?? This at least my second reading and still no chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story! If she stays, hopefully she'll say," Adam, my love, we are having twins,. I think you had better become my husband". "Oh I, and the babies love you more than life".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story! If she stays, hopefully she'll say," Adam, my love, we are having twins,. I think you had better become my husband". "Oh I, and the babies love you more than life".

sg1010sg10107 months ago

W O W !

Great Rescue !

This is surely a couple of steps up from, "Come to dinner this Sunday & meet My Family !

THANKS !

texlootexloo7 months ago

Well.... Improbable, mystery, silly, punchy, fun, twist ending....

It felt like an adult episode of a Twilight Zone style anthology show. I quite enjoyed it!

HansiMaierHansiMaier5 months ago

That should be continued.

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[03.02.24]

Que Fantastique und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt2 months ago

Thank you, again, well written. Even my wife loved this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories