All Comments on 'Christmas Threesome Ch. 02'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

This didn't have the oomph of part one, but it was necessary for Squirrel to come to terms with her love of pussy and sharing Ric. The fact he said he doesn't need anyone but her makes her more confident and willing to share. I think the tryst with Lulu is a great idea but not the last one hopefully. I think Mom should discover the cum in Grandma but see no need for a confrontation. She will have known of her mother's affairs with her sister, and reminisces about her own affair with her own sister and mom. They gradually let Squirrel in on the family tradition. Finally, the brash little cousin should be let in on the tradition, but as a sub to all to offset her obnoxiousness.

screedbearscreedbearalmost 4 years ago
ok

Preferred Chapter 1

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
My Comments on Chapter 2 of Christmas Trheesome

i really enjoyed the story. i gave the story 5 stars. Very well-written and thought provoking. I know it is fantasy but i wanted to comment on the story itself. Pepper was very kind to Amber who had just been mistreated at a party but she overreacted in having a threesome with her boyfriend and Amber. Now the cat is out of the bag. See the comments at the end. Ric told Pepper that they did not have to have a threesome with another woman ever. Hw was content with her. Pepper's reaction was troublesome. She heard him and liked what he was saying but she was not sure about herself and what she wanted. There is trouble ahead with this couple now. Once this cat is out of the bag, it cannot be returned. I hope we hear more of Ric and Pepper. They are the real story. Amber is just a sad side show.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Mmm...hmmm, mmmhhhh...hhhhmmmm....

Methinks Pepper is reacting a bit much to the situation...but can be given some leeway for this, as it is really her 'first' time, Millie was Christmas and making an old lady what she needed before passing.

Chapter 2 is about the beginning of the rest of Pepper and Ric's lives, and life together!! They will work it out, Pepper's personality, alone, will not allow them to be apart...

There is love in this whole thing, not just sex and 'rutting', as you put it; many more experiences are on the horizon!

Regularguy13, you have lots of potential here...please write us more about Pepper and RIC...they deserve it...AND SO DO YOUR READERS!

**5** Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did leave things hanging at the end there -- quite rude of you to leave things unresolved for six years. As the previous commenters have noted, Pepper will need to come to terms with her feelings. I beg you to please not make it overly dramatic. It's fine for her to get a bit distant as she tries to come to terms with her feelings, but let her give in when he starts to press her to tell him what's going on (because he will; it's part of his caring nature). Definitely don't let it get to the point of her dumping Ric. Aside from that, I don't really care how it ends up. Maybe it's the two of them with an occasional playmate. Maybe they'll do that for a while and then decide to be monogamous (though I admit this seems the least likely based on the story thus far). Maybe they'll find a permanent third, which I think is probably the most likely scenario; it is fiction, after all, and it's an effective literary tactic to extend the parallels with the grandmother's situation. Given that, the sister is the most likely candidate, but I don't really care who the third winds up being. Just give us something that resolves Pepper's emotional crisis without excessive angst. Please.

wwaldripwwaldrip10 months ago

Lovely story, Pepper did a great thing for her roommate Amber to help her through her bad experiences that evening. But seeing the raw sex that Ric and Amber had instead of the loving sex that Ric and Pepper normally had has to be resolved. Plus the family threesome with the older sister and possibly the younger sister, and maybe even the mother.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really stupid. Girls don't just become lesbians because they are sad. This idiot author doesn't know girls, or guys for that matter, and it shows really hard through the writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

lets start with the obvious, a straight women does not suddenly become Bi after having a threesome. that is something that annoys me with so many stories.

here however you have shown Pepper is confused about how she is feeling, at least that is a bit better.

if you do go the path of making Pepper Bi and being attracted to women around her then really that is the end of their relationship no matter how many stories on here fantasize otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3152 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES