Christmas to Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was glowing in this new experience for him as well. He brought his hand up to his face to scratch an itch, and was immediately rewarded with a most pleasant aroma coming from his fingers. No one had ever told him anything about that! He wanted to do it again, so he could find out more fascinating things about Anna's body. He knew he would have the rest of his life to explore her and get to know all the things she liked and disliked. But for now, he was still elated at seeing her orgasm, and knowing he had a big role in it.

Anna sat up and looked at Eric. "That was amazing! It makes me more confident that we can move forward on to other things. Eric -- I want to try everything with you tonight. I want to do more. I want to give myself completely to you. I can do this, Eric -- I can do this with you. Please -- I want to make love to you!"

She slid down a little bit on the bed, so that her head was resting just below where the pillows were. Eric sat up and gently moved down between her legs. If he had been nervous before, it was nothing like he felt now. He wanted this to be special for Anna, without any problems coming back from the attack. But since this would be his first time, he was afraid his performance would be lacking, and he knew that any unsuccessful attempts might bring back memories that he didn't want her having.

Anna lifted her knees and spread her legs out. For the first time, Eric got a clear look at where his fingers had been just minutes before. He had seen pictures of naked women before, so he wasn't surprised at what he saw. But there was no way a magazine or an internet picture could compare with looking at the real thing for the first time. Her pussy was open, and the pink insides were coated with moisture, to the point that even in the muted light of the room, he could see her wetness sparkling.

As he crawled closer over her, Anna said, "Just go slow, Eric -- it will be fine. I want this -- I want us to complete our love for each other." She raised up to kiss him and then plopped back down on her back and looked into his eyes as he came over her. He began to adjust his groin to get his cock into close position, and when he made first contact, Anna jumped and closed her eyes. Worried that he'd messed up, he pulled back, but Anna reached down and grabbed for him, clasping her fingers around his cock and guiding him down.

Eric let Anna place him where he needed to be. She guided his cock head between her spread lips, pushing it up and down to lubricate it. The feeling was incredible to Eric, something he had never experienced before in his life. He didn't see how making love could would be any better, but he was about to find out he was wrong.

Anna sensed that his cock was wet enough to proceed. She guided him to the entrance of her pussy and said, "Nice and slow, Eric -- we're not in any hurry."

Eric felt her hand leave him. He started to push in as slowly as he could, watching her face and feeling for her body response as he entered her. The feel of his cock being engulfed by the walls of her pussy was indescribable -- it was by far better than the hand jobs she had been giving him, or by her first touch once he was naked tonight, or with his first contact with her wet lips just a few seconds ago. He closed his eyes as he inched his way in, stopping every few seconds to let her get used to the feeling, and to make sure she was handling it mentally.

He eased his way in a little farther, and suddenly felt her body jerk. He opened his eyes and saw that she was grimacing. Eric quickly pulled out, waiting for her to tell him what he needed to do. It was obvious to him that she was very uncomfortable, since she had her eyes closed. He leaned back on his heels as he waited for her to say something. As much as he wanted to make this happen, it wasn't worth the agony she was obviously experiencing.

He started to get off the bed, but Anna stopped him. "Don't go, Eric -- just give me a couple of minutes to work through this. I can do this -- please stay with me."

Eric stopped and sat at her feet, still looking down between her legs. She was obviously still ready for sex physically, as he could see the juices still present between her outer lips. After a couple of minutes, she nodded to him, and he took his position again, while Anna reached underneath him and guided him home again. Anna closed her eyes once more as he started his penetration. He tried to be a little slower this time, but he could tell that she was still struggling.

This time Eric made the decision to pull out. He moved back from between her legs and crawled up to lay next to her. He reached out and put his hand on her tummy to try and relax her, but he noticed that she was crying. He pulled her into a hug, holding her as her cries became more intense. He could tell that she had put a lot of energy and effort in planning this night, and now to have failed like she did meant that she still had a ways to go before she would be back to whatever was normal.

Eric lay on his back and pulled her over to him, so that she could rest her head on his shoulder. Once she was comfortable, she said, "Oh Eric, I'm so sorry. I really wanted this. I could feel you inside me and it felt so good. But then the image of those two men raping me came back over me, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get rid of that awful picture."

Eric tried to console her as best as he could. "Anna, it's okay. We'll get through this together. You've made tremendous progress, and I'm sure it won't be long before we can make this happen."

She continued sobbing as he held her, and it was obvious that this was going to be a setback for which they had not planned. It didn't change his love for her, and it certainly didn't change his marriage plans with her. But knowing Anna as well as he did, she would never agree to marry Eric unless she was able to consummate their marriage on their wedding night.

And then a thought occurred to him. As he looked back on the two failed attempts, he realized they had followed the same basic plan to make this happen. He wondered if they made a couple of changes, maybe she might be able to make this happen tonight just like she wanted to.

He kissed her and said, "Anna, I'm going to ask a completely crass and personal question here, but if you'll bear with me, you'll see why I need to know this. When those men attacked you, were you always on your back?"

"Eric! What do you..."

He interrupted her. "Anna please, trust me -- you'll see why I need to know in just a few seconds."

She looked at him and said, "Yes -- they both raped me while I was on my back."

Eric adjusted his position in the bed so he was lying on his back in the middle. "Then we need to try something else to make this work. Anna, your memory of the attack is being spurred by us trying to make love the same way in which you were attacked. We need to do it differently. You need to climb on me and ride me -- we can still make this work, Anna!"

Anna's eyes opened wide. She looked over at Eric, and saw that his cock was hard and upright again. She got up on her knees and crawled back to get into position. She threw one leg over the top of Eric, and as she looked at him, she realized that his plan might be what they needed. As she lowered herself down closer to him, he said, "Anna, this time keep your eyes open and look into mine. Remember that this is me you're fucking -- this is Eric, your fiancé, your lover."

Anna smiled at the thoughts that flooded through her mind. She lowered herself until her pussy made contact with his cock head. This time it was Eric who grabbed his cock and swirled the head through her open lips. It was Eric that lined his cock up with her opening. And it was Eric who held his cock still as Anna gradually started lowering herself down on it.

As she gasped with the feeling of fullness that was starting to come over her, Eric started saying words of encouragement. "That's it, Anna -- nice and easy. Look at me -- remember, you are lowering yourself on my cock. Every inch farther you sink down on it is another inch that I'm claiming you as my girlfriend, my fiancé, my bride to be. That's it, Anna -- keep going, lower and lower. You can do this, baby girl -- remember, you're fucking me!"

Anna dropped lower onto his cock until she reached his groin. She realized that she was fully impaled, and she started to cry again, only this time the tears were of joy. Eric pulled her down to his face and kissed her as she sat with his cock still inside her. They hugged and cried together, easily the strongest bonding experience of their relationship.

Anna sat back up again and heard Eric say, "Now, let's make this feel incredible. Ride on me, Anna. I'll put my hands underneath you to help lift you up and down. Make love to me, Anna -- fuck your fiancé!"

Anna got on her knees and began to ride his cock just like he had asked. All the time she did, Eric was talking to her, making sure she was looking at him, reminding her that it was his cock that she was fucking, and nobody else. Anna kept her eyes glued on his, and as she continued riding, a smile came over her face. When he saw that, Eric began to thrust back into his fiancé, and they hit a rhythm together that heightened the pleasure of their first time together. It didn't appear that Anna was having any flashbacks of her attack, but he certainly wasn't going to ask her about it now. He knew they would have time to discuss it later, if she felt it was needed.

As Anna kept riding, Eric reached up and played with her nipples again, causing a different wave of pleasure to race through her body. She was getting flushed, and it was clear that she was concentrating on Eric as much as he was concentrating on her. Anna started moaning again, and she leaned over closer to his chest, changing the angle at which his cock was thrusting inside her. She continued to look at him, and as her body started to feel the fires of her impending orgasm, she repeated over and over -- "I love you, I love you, I love you Eric...."

Eric's body was responding as well. He started feeling the familiar tingles of his own orgasm building, only this time it was inside his fiancé's body instead of with his own hand. He drove up into her harder and together they increased their pace of their thrusts. He loved having her look at him, and how her hair fell off her shoulder and framed her beautiful face. He knew making love to Anna would be incredible, but he had no way of knowing just how incredible it would be.

Anna pulled herself tighter against Eric, and she grabbed his shoulders as she started yelling, "Yes, Eric -- yes, yes, yes, YES YES YES YES OHHH GODDDDD YESSSSSS....." Her body started shuddering again, and Eric could feel her pussy clamp down on his cock. The extra pressure sent him over the top, and he called out, "ANNA, I LOVE YOU!" as he emptied himself deep inside his fiancé. He continued to thrust until his body became too sensitive, and he stopped, keeping himself inside. Anna crashed down on top of Eric, and the two kissed repeatedly as their bodies began the recovery process.

Again, there was no presence of time. They held each other until it felt right to relax and separate. Anna rolled off of Eric, and they held hands as their heartrates slowed and their breathing released back to normal. Anna rolled over towards Eric and put her leg up on his, and the two kissed again, this time much more slowly and with soft passion. It was Anna who broke the silence when she said, "I don't know about you, but I think for the first time, we did it pretty well!"

They both started giggling and kissing again. Eric looked at the clock on the table beside his bed and saw that it was after 3:00. Anna had to be at work in less than four hours. He reached over and brushed some hair out of her face and asked, "Do you want to shower tonight, or get up in the morning and do it before you go to work?"

Anna smiled coyly and replied, "I don't want to leave you for anything right now, and who knows -- if I shower now and we might want to do this again in the morning, it would be a shame to have to take another shower then!"

Eric laughed and said, "I can't argue with that logic!" He reached for the blankets and pulled them up over them. Anna burrowed her head into his shoulder, and with one more kiss, they settled in for a very short night of sleep. With one more whisper, Anna said, "I love you so much, Eric -- thanks for waiting on me. I know that I am now completely yours and you are completely mine. I've never felt like this ever, and I never want to feel any differently!"

He kissed her and stroked her hair as she drifted off to sleep. Eric smiled, thinking back on the entire evening and how perfectly everything came together. He knew in his heart that he truly would have waited on her forever to feel comfortable making love, because his love for her was formed before sexual intimacy was a possibility. But now that they had their first fuck together, there was nothing else either of them needed to do to prove themselves to each other. Their love was complete, and it was a love that he knew would last a lifetime. He kissed her once on the forehead, and then dropped into his own deep sleep, with the love of his life in his arms.

Epilogue

Anna and Eric chose a late May weekend to get married, after Eric's school was out for the year. They honeymooned on an island in the Caribbean, a gift from his parents and sister's family. After the honeymoon, they moved into a house they rented, which gave them room to expand their family in the future.

They continued to make love after that first time on the night they were engaged. For the first couple of months, it was always with Anna riding on top of Eric, and he wasn't complaining about that at all. Then one night she announced to Eric that he was going to be in charge, and she got on her back and let Eric come over her. While she winced once as he entered her, she kept her eyes open and concentrated on his face, and was able to put aside the images that had caused her problems in the past. When he came inside her that night, they both felt that Anna was now free make love in any position. And while she was never completely able to forget the terror of the night of the attack, it no longer debilitated her to the point that she was unable to function normally.

Every year on Christmas Eve, Eric and Anna continued to attend the Lonely Hearts Club party at Joe's. They even continued it after their two children were born, taking them to one of their parents' houses so that Anna and Eric could still go. That date will always be as important to them as their own wedding anniversary, for it was the date that changed both of their lives forever. Eric still played the piano for the dance, and Anna still sat beside him, as they recalled old memories and made new ones. And every time their eyes met each other, they each mouthed the words "I love you!" to each other. There could be no better way to spend Christmas Eve.

1...456789