Christmas Together

Story Info
Four months after "The Result", it's Xmas for the three girls.
6.8k words
4.32
8.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eija
Eija
53 Followers

In the four-ish months that had gone by since Lily's pregnancy had been confirmed, things had changed just a little in our lives. Maybe more than a little, actually.

Steph had moved in with Lily and I by the end of September, and now our first Christmas together had arrived. We'd all decided to have it entirely to ourselves this year, given how new our three-way relationship was, and how complicated it would be to try to explain it or how it had happened to any family. I wasn't even sure if Lily's mother was aware she was pregnant. My parents certainly weren't yet.

Steph and I had time off from work from Christmas Eve until the day after New Year's Day, so we were free to enjoy time together with Lily over the holiday period.

We'd spent most of our Eve lazily; the three of us had put a modest amount of decoration and a tree up over the course of the month, and our gifts for each other were already under that tree too. Right now Lily and Steph were probably cuddled up on the living room sofa with some music going while I took care of the washing up.

After I'd finished that task, I rejoined my lovers. I was exactly right about what they were up to, with a few little exceptions. Steph seemed to be drifting off to sleep after our meal; she was lying with her head in Lily's lap with her eyes closed, her cheek nuzzled against the bulge of Lily's baby bump, her breathing soft. We'd all stayed in our pyjamas all day, and right now that meant that Steph's half-hard dick was poking out just slightly from beneath the skirt of her nightie.

"Shhh," Lily held a finger to her smiling lips and spoke quietly. "Baby's already sleeping."

I took a seat on the floor by Steph's feet and placed a hand gently on her bare thigh, stroking her lightly. I looked at her semi-erect cock and chuckled.

"Looks like 'baby' is just waking up here," I said. Lily made a happy, affirming noise and moved one of her hands so that she was cupping Steph's ballsack. Steph softly moaned, not quite waking up, as Lily began to massage her balls. Her cock twitched at first, and a string of pre-cum leaked from its tip before it quickly began to harden further, until it was standing at its full glory, its head wet and shining. Steph moaned again, but still didn't appear to wake up.

"Should I carry on, Emi?" Lily whispered as she moved her hand from our sleeping girlfriend's balls and wrapped it around her shaft instead. I nodded, feeling my own cock stiffen and poke out from one of the legs of my shorts. Lily began to gently stroke Steph's massive erection on my cue. Fairly quickly, more pre-cum dripped from Steph's cock.

Soon, Steph groaned lustfully, stirring as she did. I watched her dick and balls throb a she woke up.

"Will it end if I admit I'm awake now?" She murmured, still half-asleep. Lily giggled.

"It doesn't have to," she told Steph sweetly.

"Then keep going, please." Steph yawned. "Is Emi still not here?"

"I'm here," I said softly. I squeezed her thigh gently. "That's my hand."

"Oh," she mumbled. "I couldn't see you there. Are you not gonna join in?"

At that, I thought for a moment. "Sit up a minute, Steph," I eventually said. Lily hadn't stopped slowly stroking our girlfriend's erection this whole time, but now she let go in order to allow Steph to do as I asked. As soon as Steph was upright, I took hold of the hem of her nightie where it had rolled up to her hips, and pulled it up over Steph's head and arms so that she was naked. I threw her nightie aside, then pressed my lips to hers, kissing her deeply to the soundtrack of an approving "oo" from Lily. While we kissed, our tongues wrapped and unwrapped each other, and Steph's hands found their way to my pyjama shorts, where they tugged at my waistband until the shorts passed my knees and fell to my ankles. We broke for air as I stepped out of my them and kicked them away, a strand of spit trailing between us. I turned my attention to Lily, who, knowing what was coming, shifted her own nightie up past her hips so that I could strip her off the same way I had Steph. I did exactly that, tossing the nightwear away once I'd gotten up and off of Lily's arms. After that, I admired Lily's body for a while. Of course there was her tummy bulge, which was lightly patterned with soft, purple stretch marks. There were more of those marks around her breasts now that they'd begun to swell with milk too. I've loved Lily's body since the first time I saw it, always thought she was beautiful, but her changes had somehow given her an entirely new form of beauty on top of what she'd always had. I was sure Steph would agree with me.

Suddenly, Lily cleared her throat. I was torn out of my little trance to see one of her eyebrows raised at me teasingly.

"Where's *my* kiss, Emi?" She asked me. I leant over her, kissing her like she'd wanted me to. Her tongue slipped over mine quickly, and I moaned into her mouth as she also stroked the moist tip of my erection. I could hear Steph giggle at that, but I didn't care.

Lily didn't let go of my cock when our kiss ended. Even as we both gasped for air, she began to stroke up and down my erection slowly, her eyes locked to mine. Steph lightly pressed her bare chest against Lily's arm.

"That's not fair, Lily," she said with false petulance. "You were meant to stroke *my* dick."

"I think I can easily manage both of your dicks at once," Lily responded with a sly smile. She let go of my cock and shuffled closer to steph so that she was in the middle of the sofa. Then she patted the empty space next to her while looking at me. I took my pyjama top off and dropped it behind me, then sat down next to Lily. She took hold of our cocks simultaneously. Most of my length was hidden by her hand, with only the head of my cock showing, but around half of Steph's erection was still proudly visible above where Lily had grabbed it.

"Now," Lily spoke softly as she began to gently pump her hand up and down Steph's cocj while rubbing her thumb in slow circles around the wet tip of mine. "You two horny girls just relax, let me take care of you. And whoever doesn't cum first gets something special."

"Oo, nice," Steph said quietly while sinking into the sofa's back cushion. I only murmured an approving noise, followed by a little moan as Lily began to stroke my cock just like she was Steph's.

"Isn't Emi at an advantage though?" Steph asked after not too. I listened without moving while Lily kept pumping Steph's and my cock almost in sync, thrown off only by our difference in size. "You've played with her cock a lot less than mine tonight." There was a slyness in her tone, but then of course there was; we all knew she was being unfair. Over these last few months, we'd all seen time and time again that not only did Steph have me beaten in dick size, but also in stamina. We also all knew whose cock Lily liked more though, and sure enough, she started to speed up her hand on my cock without doing the same for Steph.

"Steph has a point, Emi," said Lily matter-of-factly. "I'm gonna try a bit harder to make ypu blow your load first instead of her, but only in the interest of fairness, ok?" I didn't say a word in response, but I moaned quietly, and my dick throbbed and a tiny bit of pre-cum dribbled out. Lily took that as my agreeing to this new "fairness" rule. "good girl," she said gently, and tilted sideways to plant a light but breathy kiss on my cheek.

Lily eventually started to stroke Steph's cock faster too, but it had been a few minutes of stroking mine quickly by then, and I was sure she and Steph were well aware from my face, my heavy, erratic breathing, and my more and more frequent moans that I was very close to cumming. Steph made a kind of pleasured noise just then, biting her lip afterwards. Lily leant closer to her.

"Don't break now, Steph," she teased, "Emi's so close. You've nearly won that surprise."

"Y-yeah..." Steph mumbled in response.

"Mm, I felt that throb," Lily continued. "Good luck," she sang, before kissing Steph on the cheek like she'd done to me earlier. She leant back towards me then, resting on my arm. "And you, Emi," she whispered in my ear, causing me to shudder and whine. "You're gonna cum any moment aren't you? Come on."

"Lily," I tried to protest, but Lily's handjob felt too good. I moaned again instead.

"It's ok, sweety, just let go and cum." She kept whispering. "Be a good girl and let Steph win. Do it for me." I gasped then, and felt my cock and balls throb as I lost control. I arched my back against the sofa and shivered as I shot my cum all over my tits, belly, and Lily's hand. I whimpered as more and more came out, while Lily keened and slowed down to a stop with her movements on Steph's cock as well as mine.

"So much." Another teasing whisper in my ear from my wife, "good job, Emi. Shame you lose though. Don't worry, I still love you." With a giggle, she returned to an upright position and let go of my cock. I let out a pleasured and tired sigh, and looked Lily and Steph's way properly.

"I won," Steph said, drawing so close to Lily that their faces nearly touched, "so how come you stopped, Lily?"

"Don't worry," Lily giggled again, and started to play with Steph's long, dark hair with one hand. "I didn't let go, did I?" She kissed Steph deeply, and started to slowly masturbate her cock again. Steph moaned and mumbled the word "tease" into Lily's mouth, but soon she was quiet again. Almost as soon as she'd started it though, Lily ended the kiss. She looked briefly at me.

"Emi, why don't you go get cleaned up while I give Steph her victory surprise?" She said to me.

"Oh," I replied. "I can't stay?" I asked slowly. "Y'know, like normal."

"*Normally,*" Lily nodded a little as she spoke, "you could stay. You and Steph had a competition this time though, Emi. You lost." She shrugged with just her free arm's shoulder, a pitying look on her face. "I think you have to let Steph enjoy her prize privately, don't you?"

"Yeah, Emi," Steph had leant forwards so as to make eye contact with me. "Isn't that fair?" I narrowed my eyes slightly, but felt my soft dick pulse slightly nonetheless. I sighed again, then atood up.

"Sure, that's *fair, Steph," she playfully stuck her tongue out at me as I said that. "You two enjoy yourselves while I clean myself up then," I continued, and closed the door behind me as I left.

By the time I'd cleaned all of the cum off myself and reached the living room door again, I could already hear pleasured moans and whines every so often. I'd been stood at the door for a couple of minutes listening. Thr vast majority of the noises were Lily's, so I could only guess that her "special surprise" was sex. I sighed as I slowly opened the door back up. *What a big shock that I wasn't allowed to win,* I thought.

Lily was on all fours on the sofa, her hands on the armrest to prop herself up better. Her face was red and twisted with an animal lust. It was a familiar look, being the face she made almost every time Steph fucked her. Now was no different; Steph was pounding her rhythmically from behind while holding her waist, making her milk-swollen tits sway with each and every motion.

"E-Emi!" Lily just about managed to greet me through her noises and her ragged breathing. "Nngm, came back in after all. Y- c-can watch. I g-gave Steph my butt this time."

"I felt a little bad about stealing your place, Emi," Steph mocked, "but maybe this means Lily will finally let you back in her pussy, huh?" Lily giggled at that, then gasped as Steph started to get rougher and faster. "Finally" would be right though. Despite how Lily made it seem months ago, that she just wanted to be sure her baby was Steph's before I could fuck her pussy again, I had still been relegated to her arsehole even after that Monday she'd taken the pregnancy test. The one time it seemed like I could have my own wife's pussy again, she changed her mind once the tip of my cock was in her. Instead, I ended up masturbating to the sight of our new girlfriend blowing her load inside her. I was, at the very least, allowed to cum inside Lily's anus still. She hadn't taken that from me yet.

"I th-thought you'd enjoy me sharing away the l-last bit of me that was still kinda just f-for you," Lily said lustingly. "I was right, judging by that boner."

Just as Lily had said, I was hard again thinking about the relationship between Lily, Steph, and me, as well as from watching her arse getting fucked right now.

Steph grunted in pleasure, and a similarly lustful whine escaped Lily's lips not a moment after. They ignored me for a little while then, instead getting lost in the anal sex again. I was free to watch, and to masturbate, and thats exactly what I did. While Steph thrust her massive cock in and out of Lily's butthole like a piston, I stroken my little erection over the sight. I felt my cock throb hard, and I panted as I shot a pathetic second load onto Lily's arsecheek. She let out a low, desperate moan then, and not so long after, Steph finally began to cum too. With a whine that she stifled my biting down on her lip, Steph yanked her dick out of Lily and sprayed her back with thick ropes of semen, until eventually most of Lily's back was decorated with her hot cum. Steph swore loudly and breathily, then collapsed back into a sitting position on the sofa. Lily turned around slowly and kissed her on the cheek. By the time Lily's lips had left Steph's skin, Steph was asleep again. Lily had a look on her face that I recognised; she hadn't cum yet. That was rare for her and Steph. Lily had once screamed while cumming on Steph's cock that it was like it was magic.

"She didn't cum inside you this time," I stated the obvious, keeping my voice a little quieter than usual so as not to wake Steph. Lily shook her head. "I wanted you to lick me clean, actually." She giggled. Her face was even more beautiful when she was happy. I stroked her baby bump gently, and she smiled, though I could still see sexual frustration through that look. "I can still take care of that," I looked her in the eyes. "Maybe I can finish the job Steph couldn't too."

"You noticed," Lily mumbled, her eyes widening in surprise for just a fraction of a moment. Then she smiled again, and nodded. "Let's get to the bathroom. You can service me there." I chuckled and shook my head at her. She winked at me playfully as she started to walk out of the room. I followed, closing the door behind us, and leaving Steph behind for now.

Once we were in the bathroom, Lily stood in the shower cubicle. She faced the empty wall, her forearms braced against it, and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Eat up then, Emi," she said teasingly, "and then we can clean up properly once you've had your fill."

"I had another job, remember?" I replied as I moved close to her. I got down on my knees at her feet and pressed my tongue to her tailbone, right on a patch of Steph's cum that was still particularly thick and wet. I licked up a little ways, catching plenty of the cum with my tongue. As I savoured Steph's delicious flavour, I stroked one of Lily's thighs. She gave me a soft, pleasured sigh.

"I know you'll get to that, Emi," Lily almost whispered. She sounded just like she always had before Steph was in our sex lives then. We still had an unbreakable love between us. I genuinely believe that, just like I believe that she would've agreed with me if I'd asked in that moment.

I slowly climbed my way up Lily's back, licking up all of the load that Steph had coated her with, caressing her in different places with my hands as I went. Lily showed her approval with sighs and moans of pleasure.

Once I was stood up again, I slipped my dick, erect once again, between Lily's thighs, which she then squeezed together to sandwich my erection. My whole front was pressed to her back and I could feel a slight sticky wetness between us. I cupped her vulva with one hand and lightly held one of her breasts with the other. Her breast was so firm now that she was making milk, which created a stark contrast with the soft, wet spot between her legs. I silently started to stroke between the folds of her pussy with a finger. Lily rolled her hips forwards to hump at my hand, grinding against my dick as she did. She moaned softly as I continued to play with her pussy lips, and looked back at me overher shoulder.

"Tease." She rolled her hips the same way again, and I grunted a little from the feeling on my cock. "You're not gonna go for the best spots?"

"I thought I could start slowly," I replied, lightly squeezing her breast. She bit her lip to stifle a sound of pleasure mixed with pain.

"I had my start, Emi," she mumbled wiyth just a hint of frustration. "C'mon, please."

I gave her what she wanted. With another soft squeeze of Lily's breast with one hand, I began using the my finger to rub circles on her clit. Lily convulsed and moaned almost as soon as I touched her there.

"Fuck, yeah, that's it," she almost screamed. "More, Emi, more." Of course, I obeyed, speeding up those circuar motions.

"How was it by the way?" I asked, trying, for some reason, to sound casual. "Anal with Steph, I mean. You've not done it with her before." Lily chuckled through her moans and ragged breathing. "Worried she's better than you at that too?" She jeered just before letting another moan slip out. "Mm, she is though." She started to roll my hips like she was trying to get me off. I tried to hide that it was working. "Her dick's just better than yours, Emi, sorry" I squeezed her breast harder than before without letting up on her clit. She gasped and twitched, and I felt a little droplet of milk trickle down onto my fingers. Lily was still smiling.

"Better at using it too," she continued her teasing. "You knew that already though, right? That's why you're *so* forgiving of everything we say and do."

I squeezed her breast hard again, and was answered with a little more milk, as well Lily swearing and groaning.

"Just cum already, you whore." I rubbed clit harder and faster, until Lily started to shudder. She made sounds like she was trying to form words for a bit, but soon all she could do was give an animalistic moan. Her legs buckled, but I held her up and kept attacking her clit. She started to beg me to stop, but her breathing was too erratic and most of it was panting, so I pretended not to understand her. Eventually she screamed and spasmed again as I forced her to have a second orgasm. This time she squirted her juices all over my hand, and when her legs gave out I gently lowered her to the floor of the shower cubicle so she could sit down. She shivered for a bit, a blank expression on her face, almost silent but for her panting. When she eventually recovered, she slowly moved herself so that her back was against a wall and she was facing me.

"I realise I'm not *super* big yet, Emi," she murmured, "but I'm never gonna be able to stand up now that you've sat me down in here." She laughed at herself, and I joined her.

"You're so rough when I wind you up," she said once we'd stopped laughing. "It's *really* hot."

"Yeah, well. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"My pussy, or my clit really, is sore now, but it was fun." I nodded to show her I was listening. "You good?"

"I'm fine, Lily."

"I was mean again though."

"And it's ok," I kissed her softly on the lips. "We've been doing this for a while, it's part of the fun for me too." We kissed again.

"Good. I love you," Lily mumbled somewhat sleepily.

"I love you too," I replied. I stood up so that I could help Lily to her feet and we could shower.

"Steph's dick *is* really better though," Lily teased.

"Alright, don't push your luck," I said back, and turned the shower water on so that Lily could receive a sudden jet of water from above. She yelped at that, and pulled an exaggerated angry face at me. We were laughing that off as I was helping Lily stand up when the bathroom door opened and Steph poked her head in.

Eija
Eija
53 Followers
12