Christmas Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eija
Eija
53 Followers

"What the fuck is going on in here?" She demanded even though she was still half-asleep.

"Did we wake you?" I asked back.

"Sorry!" Lily called to her. "We were just cleaning up."

"A lie," Steph said flatly. "Loudest cleanup ever. Sounded like Emi finally got some pussy to me."

"Um. No." I said, looking Lily in the eyes as she gave me an awkward smile. Steph laughed. "Aw, damn, well, better luck next time. I'm moving to bed. You two join me when you're finished."

"Yeah!" Lily shouted. "Be in soon!"

"Oh, and who knows, Emi? Maybe Santa will've brought you a fleshlight tomorrow. You can use it while I keep enjoying the real thing." She closed the door behind her. Lily was blushing.

"Sorry," she said sheepishly.

"Don't worry, I'm getting by. I don't regret anything."

"She's, uh, really hot when she's cruel to you like just then." We were silent for a moment after she admitted that.

"Whore," I said bluntly, joking.

"I'm sorry," Lily screwed her face up in mock distress. "I have an extra gift for you tomorrow though. It's special, you'll love it. It'll totally make up for everything. I hope."

"Ok, Lily." I replied after a little. "I'll look forward to it. For now though, we should actually wash instead of just standing here getting rained on." Lily nodded in agreement, and we washed each other up from then on mostly in silence. After that, we joined Steph in bed as planned. We stayed up chatting for a while, but one by one we drifted off to sleep, ready to wake up on Christmas morning.

***

Lily stirred both Steph and I awake the next day. We were all still naked from last night, but with the heating in our house on that didn't really matter.

As we left the bedroom, Steph and I both noticed that Lily smelt pretty good.

"Yeah, I washed some places a bit more this morning," Lily said after Steph brought it up. "Just for... good measure."

Lily had Steph and I sit on the living room floor. She sat on the sofa, then clapped her hands.

"I want to do the presents first," she said, or perhaps proclaimed, given the oddly formal tone she adopted just then. Steph and I divvied the presents up from under the tree properly anyway, so that all of us had a pair of them next to us. I wondered about that. Lily had said there was an extra gift for me from her, but clearly she was keeping that somewhere else. *Unless it's sex,* I thought, daring to hope. *She washed up extra, after all.*

We opened our presents. Steph got Lily and I both a named box of chocolates. She was embarrassed that they weren't very good gifts and tried to explain she needed a bit more time to know Lily especially better, but we assured her they were just fine for us.

I'd bought Lily a new dress for during her pregnancy. She seemed really happy with it, and folded it back up neatly and left it aside to try on later.

For Steph, I'd gotten a mug. We had a decent amount of mugs for tea or coffee in the house, but Lily and I both had special ones we'd bought each other. About two months ago, we realised Steph didn't have anything like that yet. We settled on me getting it as a Christmas gift for her. It wasn't anything too fancy, but it was nice and big, and it had "STEPH" on in big letters with some hearts dotted here and there.

"Now you're *really* part of the family," I joked as Steph looked at it. Lily nodded in agreement.

"Oh wow," Steph said, not looking up. I could see she was blushing a little. "Thanks, Emi." She sound a little weepy. I put my hand om her shoulder.

"You... ok there, Steph?" Lily asked awkwardly.

"I'm good." Steph looked up. Her face was still red, but she seemed genuinely fine now. "It's a nice gift. It's a shame it'll need a wash before I can use it. No breakfast tea in it today, y'know?" Lily and I mumbled agreements, and then Steph started to unwrap her present from Lily. It turned out to be a little book of baby names. I suddenly remembered having a talk about this gift with Lily. She wanted to make sure I was ok with it because of the reasoning behind getting it.

"What's... this?" Steph said slowly, bewildered.

"My great grandad named my grandad," Lily answered. "My grandad named my mum," she took a little breath, "and before he passed, my dad named me. I wanted to carry on my little family tradition, and seeing as you're the closest thing to a dad, y'know. In registries you'll be the bio father, I thought, so, yeah. I wanted you to name the baby."

"That's... wow," she started to sound weepy again. My hand went back on her shoulder as she looked down again like before. "Emi, you, is this fine?"

"I already gave the ok, Steph. Besides, next one's mine anyway." Steph snorted and giggled.

"I'll have to try not to name them something stupid then," she eventually said, still a little weepy-sounding. She looked up though.

"Yeah, that'd be nice," Lily affirmed. "Something neutral would be cool too, but yeah, if you could mainly avoid something real stupid, that'd be good." We all chuckled for a bit. Steph pulled a weird face after that, like she was processing a lot of thoughts and feelings, but soon she smiled again.

"I love you two," she said. "Uh, but yeah, anyway," she continued, not allowing her statement of love to settle at all, "Emi! Lily's present for you?" I started opening Lily's main gift for me on that cue, to the music of Steph whisper-chanting "fleshlight" over and over.

Lily had bought me a new set of earphones.

"Damn, looks like I lost my bet," Steph announced with mock frustration.

"Sorry it's nothing romantic or sexy," she said. "I wanted to get you something useful, practical." It was *extremely* practical. I somehow ruined earphones almost like it was a sport. I had a working pair currently, but these new ones seemed much nicer, and who could really say how much longer that current pair would go for given my track record?

"These are more than good enough, Lily," I replied to her. "Thank you." She smiled.

"I, uh, suppose it's time for the extra present now, huh?" She gestured with her arms moving around. "Space, I mean by that. You two should clear some space, we'll need space for this."

Steph and I did as Lily had requested, making sure all the presents were out of the way and all the wrapping paper was binned. We sat back down to Lily nodding with approval.

"This is good," she confirmed. She leant back on the sofa then, her legs spread wide apart, and pulled our lube out from under a cushion. "Watch me, you two. This is part of the gift."

Steph and I exchanged a brief, confused glance before turning back to Lily as she began to touch her clit. I thought I'd realised what was going on then, but I didn't want to get my hopes up just yet.

Lily let out a soft little moan as she pleasured herself. I felt my cock throb as it started to harden, and just then, Steph's hand wrapped around it. In my only slightly hard state, my dick wasn't visible anymore now that Steph had taken hold of it. That started to change as she began to pump her hand up and down though. I looked her in the eye, then took hold of her half-hard cock and started to stroke her off too. Lily moaned again, and Steph and I both looked back at her. While Steph and I had been looking at each other, Lily had started using her free hand to finger herself. Her slit was glistening wet now, and I let out a moan of my own not just because of Steph's handjob, but also because of how delicious Lily's pussy looked. My now fully-erect cock throbbed hard, pre-cum leaking out all over Steph's fingers. I felt her cock pulse after that too, as if hers was trying to mimic mine.

"Yeah, get those cocks nice and hard," Lily said hungrily. She pulled her hands away from her crotch and licked the juices from her fingers. Steph I throbbed in unison from that, I could feel. I also saw Lily's entrance twitch too, like her body was getting desperate for dick. "Absolutely no cumming though," she added.

Lily picked the lube up then, and Steph and I slowed our stroking to a stop without releasing each other's erections as we watched Lily coat the two fingers that she'd had in her pussy only a moment ago. She turned on her side to give herself better access to her arsehole, then started to massage it with her lubed up fingers. Soon, she could slip a finger inside, and she gave a little half-gasp, half-whine as her middle finger slid most of the way into her hole. With only a little more fingering, she could get her index finger inside too, and soon she was touching her clit while fucking herself with those two fingers. My cock pulsed and dripped more pre-cum from watching Lily go, and Steph gave it a squeeze as my juices dirtied her hand again. I moaned almost in sync with Lily, and squeezed Steph's erection harder in return, making her grunt and her dick throb.

"Hey, Lily," Steph eventually said just after Lily inserted a third finger into her arse and moaned louder than ever. "You said we couldn't cum, but you're having a lot of fun on your own there." She let go of my dick, and I followed suit by releasing her dick too. "Don't you think it's time for the *real* gift?"

"Oh," Lily panted, then giggled. "I got a little lost in myself there." She grunted in pleasure as she pulled her fingers from her anus. "Emi, lie down."

I looked at her, then at Steph, but then did as I was told, lying down on my back.

"Hold that dick up for me," she told me, and again I followed orders "Steph, help me down onto Emi, will you?"

"Oo, what a role reversal," Steph joked, but she helped Lily down onto my cock regardless. With all the masturbation, Lily's pussy swallowed me with ease. She breathed a sigh of relief and pleasure once she was sat on me with all of my dick inside her.

"It's been a long time since I've taken a cock all the way in this hole," she teased me with a warm, loving smile on her face. "Merry Christmas, Emi. Welcome back."

"You feel amazing, Lily," I put my hands on her thighs and slowly caressed my way up to her hips. She cooed and rolled her hips once, then placed her hands on my breasts.

"I need you to spread my arse for Steph now, Emi," she told me softly. My hopeful suspicions from earlier were confirmed. I gripped Lily's arsecheeks and spread them apart just like she'd asked, and soon she was biting her lip and groaning in pleasure on top of me as Steph pushed her enormous dick into her arsehole again just like she had only the night before.

"Lily sandwich!" My wife mumbled once she'd recovered from taking Steph's cock all the way on her arse. She moaned again almost immediately. "B-both of you," she began shakily, "do me like this. U-use me. Then fill me with cum. Please."

I could feel and see Steph begin to slowly move in Lily almost as soon as she'd finished talking. I was a little more hesitant, but after locking eyes with Lily as she grunted from the feeling of Steph slow-fucking her butt, I too began to slowly pump my hips up and down, pushing my dick in and out of Lily's slit.

It didn't take long for Steph to speed up. Lily moaned hungrily as she did, and moved a hand to her clit so that she could play with herself as we fucked her together. My hands were back on Lily's hips by now, and soon I followed Steph's lead by speeding up. I moved roughly, harshly, to try to make up for my lack of reach. It wasn't long before I felt Lily's insides clamping tighter around me, and she quivered and whined as she rubbed her clit hard and fast. Steph moaned; perhaps Lily had tightened around her as well. Lily began to scream that she loved us, and her shuddering became more intense as she was overehelmed by her orgasm. Love juices squirted out all over my crotch as Lily gave up massaging her clit just to try and keep herself steady between us. Her face was screwed up in lustful ecstasy, and her breaths were heavy and wild. She kept shaking for a while, though perhaps that was drawn out by the fact that Steph and I both tried our best to carry on fucking her like nothing was happening.

"Good?" I asked her with a grunt of pleasure. Lily only nodded in reply, but she also began to drool like a dog, a side-effect of having her mouth constantly open to pant like one. Her eyes were almost vacant, glazed over from sheer horniness.

"So early into sex too," Steph cooed from behind Lily. "Someone masturbated too much." Lily nodded at that after a little bit too, and Steph and I both chuckled as we carried on using her holes.

"M-more..." Lily eventually murmured. "More... d-dick..." Her voice, when she could get it out past her ragged breaths, was a mix of tired and lustful. "W-want... t... break..."

"I think someone's already broken," I teased in reply. Steph sped up and got rougher for Lily anyway, so I did too.

Soon Steph and I were both starting to make more and more noises, both of us nearing our own climax. Lily was almost constantly whining and gasping with every one of our movements now, and she'd gone back to touching her clit too. The inner walls of her pussy still clenched every so often, driving me closer to breaking point.

"Think I'm gonna--"

"Y-yeah, I'm almost ready too," Steph interrupted.

"Together!" Lily blurted out through her pleasured and ragged sounds. "Fill me... t-together! Please," she begged us, as if she needed to. It must've been like a countdown in our heads, because in only a few seconds Steph and I both pushed ourselves as deep inside Lily as we could and moaned in unison as we ejaculated together, unloading inside Lily's holes.

"Fuck, hot!" Lily swore loudly as she was filled with two loads at once, then her face screwed up again as she shivered her way into the grips of a second orgasm, joining Steph and I in climax. She whimpered and whined, and once again my crotch was coated with her juices as Steph and I slowed our fucking to a stop.

Steph pulled out of Lily suddenly, both of them gasping, and she fell onto her back behind Lily and panted with exhaustion. Lily almost fell back too, but I was able to catch and steady her, and gently we got her off my dick and onto the floor, leaning against the sofa, together. Cum poured from both of her holes, making a mess on the carpet around her. Although it was hard to see her arsehole in her position, it was obvious that her pussy was still gaping slightly, fresh as it was from fucking.

We all sat or laid in as close to silence as was possible with all of our tired and pleasured breathing, and for what felt like ages that was all we did.

"Fuuuuck," Lily eventually moaned.

"It's only morning," Steph muttered, breaking into a laugh.

"That was amazing," Lily said slowly, almost as if Steph had never spoken.

"Yeah. It was," I replied. "I'm almost sore though."

"I *am* sore," Steph said cheerfully, "and it's great. What a gift!"

"We'd never had a threesome before," Lily was somewhat sheepish. "Christmas is special, so I thought we could have our first...y'know."

"It was a good idea," Steph affirmed. "Meant Emi finally got a chance to feel her own wife's pussy again." Lily made and indignant and embarrassed noise at that comment. I just chuckled though.

"Yeah, that was pretty nice," I said. "If possible, I'd like not to have to wait as long again before next time."

"I'm *sorry,* ok?" Lily cried, only really half-upset. "It just feels good to have someone hit the back walls, even if it does hurts sometimes."

"Lily," I put my hand on her leg and rubbed gently. "Don't worry, I'm not really upset. Thanks for doing this today. It was a lot of fun."

"Would've been better without the baby bump," Lily mumbled, blushing slightly. "Let's not wait as long as we did for the next one though, right?"

"Uh-oh, she's hooked," Steph teased. "Now her horny pregnant brain can only be satisfied by 'Lily sandwiches'." Steph and I giggled.

"I thought I was being fun and cute," Lily mumbled again.

"You were," Steph said, and I murmured my agreement, "and don't worry; I can't wait for my next Lily sandwich either."

"One of you two could be the filling next time though, right? You've both got perfectly good arses." Lily smirked at Steph first, then at me. "You should let each other use them more often," she added. Steph and I locked eyes awkwardly.

"I'm gonna make some breakfast for us, I think," I said, heaving myself up.

"Yeah, and I need to pee real bad all of a sudden," Steph added, also standing up. Lily tutted and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever then, we'll save that for later," she conceded. "Can one of at least bring me something to wipe up with? Or wipe up for me, that'd be nicer."

And so, we spent our first Christmas happily, peacefully (mostly), together. At some point we'd have to worry about bigger things, like telling our families about our three-way relationship, our child, all of that nonsense. We'd have to worry about actually raising that child too. But that was all in the future. For now, it could wait.

The end.

Eija
Eija
53 Followers
12