Christmas Village Ch. 01

Story Info
The guys get invited to an exclusive Christmas party.
4.1k words
4.48
11.8k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers

It was the week of Christmas and the college was out for the holidays. Barry, Roger, and Eric had chosen to stay behind instead of going home. Barry didn't want to deal with his asshole stepfather. Roger's dad had lost the money for his airfare at the casino. And Eric's parents were spending the holiday in the Bermuda's.

On this particular day, Barry and Roger were in their dorm room watching porn when Eric burst into the room.

"Hello, bitches!" Eric said in his typical sarcastic manner. "Watching porn again, losers?"

Roger smiled. "Just watching another one of your mom's flicks."

Barry rolled his eyes. "What do you want, Eric?"

Eric puffed out his chest. "I've come bearing gifts. You know that Naughty or Nice party they have every year in Christmas Village?"

Roger shrugged his shoulder. "Yeah, I think I've heard of it."

"Yeah. Isn't that the adult party they have? That's supposed to be off the hook."

Eric held up an elegant red card with gold embossing and white lettering. "Exactly! And yours truly has an invitation to this year's event! And I can bring two guests!"

"What?! How the fuck did you get invited?"

"Yeah! Mommy and Daddy buy your way in?"

"Dunno, don't care. All I know if I've got a golden ticket and I'm inviting you two losers to go."

"Isn't that way up in the mountains? And, like, 4 hours away?"

"So? You got something better to do?"

*****

Two days later the trio found themselves in Eric's Lexus driving north. The further they went, the worse the snow got. A four hour trip quickly turned into six.

Eric squinted into the darkness and blinding snow. "Fuck, man. I can barely see!"

"Maybe we should just turn around and go back."

"Fuck you, man! We've come this far. We have to be getting close."

"How far into the mountains is this place?"

Suddenly, there was a flash of an object in the headlights.

Eric yanked the steering wheel. "Oh shit!"

"Watch out!"

"Gah fuck!"

The car spun out of control. The three men yelled as the car slid off the road and bounced down an embankment, finally coming to a rest with a severe lean to the right.

"What the fuck was that?" Eric asked once they came to a stop. "Was that a deer?"

"Looked more like a moose," Roger offered from the passenger seat.

"Or a reindeer," Barry said from the backseat.

Eric and Roger's heads snapped around.

"A reindeer?!"

"What? Are you twelve or something?"

"Naw, man, I'm just sayin'. It was fucking huge! And, I swear, it looked like it had some fucked up antlers or something!"

"It was a moose, I'm telling you."

"I don't give a fuck if it was Sasquatch." Eric held up his phone. "Fuck. No bars."

"Nope. Me neither."

"Nope. Nada."

"Fuck," Eric sighed. "Let's see if we can get this thing back on the road."

The men all fell out of the passenger side doors into the blizzard and surveyed the situation. They took turns behind the wheel while the other two pushed and shoved on various points of the car. But it was no use. They climbed back into the car wet and shivering.

Eric looked at his dashboard. "Fuck, it's almost empty. I don't have enough gas to keep this running all night."

Barry pointed into the woods. "Hey, are those lights?" The lights looked dim and far away.

"What? You think there's a house over there? Or Christmas Village?!"

"No way there's a fucking house out here! And the party would have way more lights than that."

"Man, I'm telling you, that's a house!"

The three men pondered their situation. The decision was made.

*****

After a 20-minute trek through the thick forest and ever-deepening snow, the forest finally gave way to a clearing. There before them was a grand old house that looked like it was from a Dutch village. Between the snow, the light glow of the lights, and the inviting nature of the villa, it looked like a postcard. But the men were too cold to appreciate the view as they raced to the front door.

Eric grabbed the thick iron knocker and banged on the ornate wooden front door. Their eyes widened when the door creaked open. Even frozen and shivering, they couldn't believe the stunning blonde goddess standing there on the other side of the door. Tall and lean, her long blonde hair fell across her shoulders and down a red silk robe with fluffy white trimming that was so short it barely reached her thighs, showing off her long tan legs. The heat rushing out of the house felt like a tropical breeze.

"My-my-my c-c-c-car-r-r-r-r sl...sli-i-i-i-d-d-d-d of-f-f-f-f-f..." Eric said through chattering teeth.

"Oh my goodness! Baby, it's cold outside! Come in! Come in!" The three men rushed past the beauty into the house. "Come with me. You can stand next to the fireplace and warm yourselves."

The house had a warm glow about it. Christmas music could be heard in every corner. It smelled like gingerbread. The men practically leapt into the large fireplace that was filled with a roaring fire and huddled in front of it.

"I apologize for how I'm dressed," the blonde said with a bashful smile. "We don't get visitors here very often and I was just settling in for a long winter's night."

"Oh! Ha ha! Don't...don't worry about it!"

"No! You're fine. No problem."

She giggled. "So, why were you boys dashing through the snow on such a dreadful night?"

Eric spoke up. "We were going out to Christmas Village when something ran out in front of me and I went off the road."

"Oh! You were going to the party?" she asked.

"Oh yeah! You know about it?" Barry asked.

"Of course I do! I've been to the Naughty or Nice party many times. But I don't think you'll be going to tonight." She saw the disappointment on the men's faces. "But let me make a call." She turned and left the room.

The three men looked at each other.

"Fuck dude! Did you see her? Jesus Christ!"

"I know, right? Fuck, she's gorgeous!"

"Man, she looks really familiar."

"Dude, did you hear her? She's been to the party 'many times'. From what I hear about the chicks that go to that party..."

Barry shook his head. "No fuckin' way."

"I know I've seen her before!"

"Yeah. In your dreams, loser."

Just then, she came back into the room. "I'm sorry, boys. They said the roads are impassable and no one from Christmas Village can make it here until tomorrow morning at the earliest. So it looks like you're stuck with me tonight. I'm sorry."

Each man thought the same thing. I can think of worse places to be stuck!

"Since it looks like we're going to spend the night together, I guess I should introduce myself. You can call me Bambi," she said as she approached the men. She went to each one and shook their hand as they introduced themselves. "My goodness! You're frozen to the bone! Why don't you take off those wet clothes before you catch pneumonia and I'll go make us some hot cocoa. Okay?"

"Um, you want us to...take off our clothes?"

"Well, of course! I'm sorry I don't have anything for you to wear. Everything I have in the house is, well, fairly large. I'll be right back."

The men looked at each other.

"What the fuck?!"

"This is a setup. I know it is. A house in the middle of fucking nowhere? Where no one could hear you scream? She's gonna get us naked, then her huge-ass husband is gonna come home and kill us all! I mean, look at the size of this furniture! Fuck!"

"Oh for Christ's sake. Fuckin' losers." Eric pulled his shirt over his head as he kicked off his shoes and socks, then quickly dropped his pants and kicked them to the side.

"Fuck it." Barry quickly followed suit.

"We're dead. We're all going to fucking die." Roger reluctantly peeled off his clothes.

A few minutes later, Bambi walked back into the room carrying a silver platter with four matching goblets on it.

"Here we go!" she said cheerily before sitting down on the rugged wooden coffee table in front of the huge couch. Then she stood up straight and placed her hands on her hips. "Why are you boys still wearing those cold, wet underwear?"

"You...you want us to...take off our...underwear?"

"Yes, of course! I don't want you to getting sick because of me." She smiled. "You're not shy, are you? That's so cute!"

"Shy? Uh, no. It's just..."

"Are you sure?"

A wicked smile crossed her face. "Would it make you feel better if I was naked, too? Here, this will make you feel better."

She threw back her robe, revealing a lacy red bra with matching panties. Her eyes twinkled in the light of the fire as she reached behind her and unsnapped the bra. It slid down her arms until she threw it to the side. A pair of the most incredible tits were staring them in their faces. They were perfectly round and tan, each with a brown round areola and thick erect nipple in the center. She paused to let them admire the sight before reaching into the waistband of her panties and slowly pulling them down and across her ankles.

When she straightened back up, all she was wearing was a pair of red high heels and a wicked smile. She rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"There. Does that help?"

All three men nodded.

"Oh yeah!"

"Um, yeah."

"(gulp)"

It was true. Their underwear was soaked and freezing. Despite the beauty standing in front of them, the men's manhood was frozen and shrunken. They each slid their boxers down their legs and quickly covered themselves. The heat felt good on their naked bodies.

"That's so cute," she giggled. "Now, what shall we do? Oh, I know! We don't have cable TV or anything like that up here, but I have tons of Christmas movies! Do you boys like Christmas movies? Let's watch a Christmas movie! Why don't you get comfy on the couch and I'll put one in. There's a fresh batch of Christmas cookies and a bowl of candy canes there. Help yourself!""

When she moved towards the TV and the impressive media center, the boys scampered over to the couch, keeping themselves covered the entire time. Feeling their stares burning into her back, she bent at the waist to select and insert the movie into the DVD player, giving them a perfect view of her heart-shaped ass and a glimpse of her quickly swelling lips. The view was causing the frost between their legs to thaw quickly. When the TV flickered to life she skipped back to the couch and, much to their surprise, leapt into the air and forced herself between Eric and Barry. Her body felt hot against their skin. She grabbed a remote and, with the press of a button, the already dim lights in the room went dark. The only light in the room was the dancing flames of the fireplace and the flickering on the screen of It's A Wonderful Life.

"There, isn't this better? Isn't this nice?"

"Um, yeah, this is great."

"Really nice."

"Do you like my cocoa? It's my specialty!" She giggled. "Well, one of them."

"Oh yeah, it's great!"

"It's really good!"

"It's delicious!"

"Yay! Just drink it up and let your worries melt away." She turned her attention back to the screen. "I love this movie," she sighed. "It always makes me cry. I'll try not to cry when the Clarence gets his wings." She curled up against Barry and they settled in for the movie.

Well into the movie, the movie's characters Mary and George are walking home from that evening's dance. Mary was dressed in a robe and George in a football uniform because they had both fallen into the gymnasium swimming pool and had nothing else to wear. As the pair tossed rocks at the old abandoned house, Bambi leaned into Barry.

"This part makes me so hot," she whispered in his ear.

Barry had never thought of It's A Wonderful Life as erotic. "Really?"

"Oh yeah! Think about it. I have it on good authority Donna Reed could get a little freaky."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah! What if she was a nympho exhibitionist? What if, instead of diving into the bush when her robe gets pulled off, Mary stood there completely naked and let George and the old man on the porch soak in her beauty? What if she got down on her knees right there and pulled George's big, stiff cock out and smoked it right there? What if the old man came off the porch and fucked her while she did it? When Bert the Cop and Ernie the taxi driver come to tell George his dad is sick, what if they all had a gangbang on the front yard first? Just thinking about the possibilities makes me so hot!"

"Wow! I guess I'd never really thought about it."

She looked at him with a crooked smile. "I see you're thinking about it now, though."

Without realizing it, Barry's log had thawed and come to life. He quickly attempted to cover it up. "Huh? Oh! Oh geez! I...I'm sorry. It's just..."

"No! Don't cover it up!" she said as she reached for his hand, which she slowly pulled away. "Ooooo, look at your candy cane! I love candy canes. Especially big thick ones," she cooed. Barry jerked and grunted when she wrapped her long, warm fingers around his shaft. She giggled and shushed him into his ear. "Oh my. It's so heavy." She spit into her hand and went back to tugging him. "Does that feel good?" she whispered into his ear.

He nervously nodded. "Oh yeah."

"It looks so tasty. I love sucking on candy canes. Would you mind if I tried yours?"

"Uh, no. Um, help yourself."

"You'll have to be quiet, okay?"

He nodded, then his head snapped back into the couch. "Guh!" he grunted when the tip of his cane parted her lips.

Her tongue swirled around the tip. Her head slowly bobbed, taking him in millimeter by millimeter. It was agonizing and heavenly at the same time.

It wasn't long before Eric did a double take. "Hey! What the fuck?!"

Roger bent forward and gasped. "What the fuck?!"

Bambi pulled her head out of Barry's lap, turned to see two stunned faces looking at her, and giggled. "Don't worry, boys. I've got plenty of gifts to hand out." She spun off the couch and fell onto the floor in front of Eric. "Oh my. Looks like you boys have brought me gifts, too."

In one graceful move, all three men groaned when she grabbed Barry and Roger's poles while she took Eric into her mouth. From there she began to play musical flutes, her head bouncing from one stick to the next.

Eventually, she finally pulled back and swiped her forearm across her glistening chin.

"Mmmmmm, I love your Christmas joy. They're so sweet and yummy. But now I think it's time we swap gifts," she said as she began to rise.

The boys watched intently as Bambi climbed into Eric's lap. She gazed into his wide eyes as she gripped his stick and began to lower herself. The heat on the tip of his sword grew hotter the lower she got. His heart skipped a beat when her puffy lips touched him. She paused.

"Ohmagawd," Eric gasped when he sliced through her gash.

They both groaned as she slid down his pole until she landed in his lap.

"Oh my fucking God," Eric moaned.

"Sweet son of a nutcracker," Bambi murmured. She looked lustfully at Barry and licked her fingers. "Let me get ready so you can climb down my chimney. Oooooo, mmmmmm," she whirred while she rimmed and prodded her back door. "Okay, Barry, shove that great big log into my tight little chimney."

"Seriously?"

She nodded and purred, "Mmmmmhmmmm. This way to Santa's workshop."

"Sweet!" Barry hesitantly stepped behind her and held himself steady. She lightly gasped when he touched her twitching rosebud then whimpered when he leaned forward.

"Huhguh," Barry barked when his thick head passed her sphincter.

"Ohhhhhhhh sweeeeet Saaaaaint Niiiiiiiick!" she cried out while he rode her sleigh until he was balls deep. "Oh holy night, you boys are tearing me apart!"

"That's one tight ass!" Barry announced.

"Fuck, dude! Her pussy is sucking me in!"

Bambi took a deep breath then looked into Roger's stunned face. "Okay, big boy, you're turn. Climb up here and feed me that great big peppermint stick."

Roger jumped onto the couch and moved forward until his post was inches from her face. "Oh God!" he squawked when she sucked him into her face. "Oh my fucking God," he moaned. His hands quickly went to the back of her head and he began to rock his hips back forth, hitting the back of her mouth with each time.

"She's air tight now, boys! Ha ha!" Barry crowed with a laugh.

Eric sucked an erect nipple between his lips and mauled her fleshy mounds. Barry had a firm grip on her hips and pumped her backside full of man meat. Every rock of his hips slid her along Eric's knife.

Suddenly, Roger's head snapped back. "Oh fuck!" Eric saw Bambi's throat take on the shape of Roger's wood. "She swallowed the whole fucking thing!"

Barry's jaw dropped. "Holy shit!"

From there, the Bambi sleigh ride began in earnest. The moans, groans, and the sound of skin slapping skin drowned out the voice of George Bailey and the crackle of the fireplace.

After what seemed like hours, Bambi's muscles began to convulse are the men's inserts. Her body stiffened. Her moans grew even louder.

Barry looked into Roger's strained face. "I think she's about to cum!"

"Mmmmmhmmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" Bambi moaned.

"Ohmyfuckinggod, so am I!" Roger announced. "She's sucking me like a pro!"

Bambi's body began to twitch. She felt two teams of reindeer flying up the insides of her thighs. "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

Barry grimaced. "Holy fuck! Her ass is clamping down on me so hard I she she's gonna snap it off inside of her!"

Eric popped his head out from under her. "This bitch's cunt is begging me to cum!"

Bambi rocked harder. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" Finally, the two teams of reindeer violently crashed at her intersection, sending gifts careening through her body, causing it to visibly quake. She grinded and sucked even harder on the sticks inside of her.

Eric roughly squeezed her golden globes. "Ohmyfuckinggod, I'm gonna bust a nut off in this bitch's cunt!"

"Me, too! Me, too! Holy shit! She's squeezing me so fucking hard!"

Roger threw his hips into Bambi's face. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna shoot my load straight down her fucking throat!" He gripped her skull. His hips stuttered. "Fuck! Fuck! Huhguhfuck!" He exploded in her throat sending a stream of thick goo down her gullet.

Barry dug his claws into her hips. "Cumming! Cumming! Ughaaaaa!" He unleashed his load into her back cavity, quickly filling it with his liquid gift.

Eric squeezed her fleshy mounds even harder. "Ready for my load? Huh? Ready for my load, bitch?" he growled.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

Eric grimaced. "Here it comes! Here it comes!" He threw his hips into her hard. "Fuck!" She felt his hot cum shoot into her. He came with such force she thought it might shoot out her mouth.

Each throb of the men's rods only extended her own roaring orgasm. The participants hoped it would never end. But, as with most things, it had to.

Roger left Bambi's mouth with a "pop" when he took a step back. A thin strand followed him out until it snapped and fell across her chin. A stream of milky white streaked down her thigh when Barry pulled his plug.

"Sweet Saint Nick," Bambi sighed when she rolled off of Eric's shiny pole and swiped her forearm across her chin. All three stood there staring down at her with their thick, stiff wood pointing at her. Bambi's eyes shimmered in the firelight. "Looks like you boys are ready for another sleigh ride."

"Fuckin' A right we are!"

"Hell yeah!"

"Let's go!"

Before she knew it the boys had her sealed up airtight once again. They took turns sampling each of her entry points while she rode from one orgasm to the next. Eventually, their thrusts began to stutter.

"Oh, fuck, dude! I'm about to bust another one off in this bitch!"

"Jesus Christ, me, too!"

"She's squeezing me like a fucking vise grip! Fuck!"

She pushed Eric away from her face and out of her mouth. "Wait! Wait! Stop!" she barked as she pushed Roger away.

"What the fuck?!" Barry asked in shock as she quickly rolled out of his lap.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers
12