Christmas Village Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a flash, she was on her knees looking up at them cupping her breasts. "I want you to coat me," she cooed. "I want you to coat me with your Christmas sauce."

Eric looked at his friends. "You heard her, boys! Let's paint this bitch!"

"One cum bath, coming right up!"

"Make it rain!"

The three men stood around her in a semi-circle, tugging on themselves like mad men.

"Come on, boys, give it to me. I want it. Give it to me," she purred while she scanned each man's face.

Their faces contorted. Their chests puffed out and their heads went back.

"Huhguhfuck!"

"Gahhhhhhh!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Coming! Fuck!"

Three thick ropes propelled themselves in Bambi's direction. Like a pro, she didn't flinch. She opened her mouth wide with her tongue out, swinging from side to side, trapping as much spunk as she could. But the volume was immense. It streaked across her cheeks and splattered over her forehead. One shot after another splashed across her face and throat while she hummed and laughed.

The men finally released the grip on their tools and slumped their shoulders. Then they looked down at their masterpiece. Her face was covered in a glaze of milky white. It dripped off her chin and fell across her breasts and thighs. The spunk on her throat slowly streaked down into her impressive cleavage.

She swiped her fingers across her chin and tucked them between her smiling lips. Her hair was wild. Her skin glistened in the firelight with sweat.

"Mmmmmm, you boys made a real mess of me," she cooed.

"Damn," Barry sighed.

Eric looked down with a devilish grin. "You look fuckin' amazing."

"Sorry 'bout that," Roger panted.

"Nothing to be sorry about!" She tucked another fingerful into her mouth. "You boys were great. And your eggnog is delicious!"

Just then, the ring of a tiny bell could be heard.

"Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets it's wings."

"That's right, that's right. Attaboy, Clarence."

"Oh my goodness!" Bambi said almost in a panic. "We need to get cleaned up and get to bed!"

The boys chuckled.

"Sounds good to me!"

"No no! As much fun as that might be, I mean we all need to go to bed! We need to be nestled snug in our beds before midnight or Santa won't come!"

The boys looked at each other quizzically.

"Um, yeah, okay."

Bambi jumped to her feet and began to run while waving at the men, not bothering to cover herself or gather her clothing. "Come on, boys! Hurry! Hurry!"

The men enjoyed the view of her tight ass and the stream of white running down the inside of her thighs as they raced up the stairs. At the top of the stairs she pointed down the hallway.

"Your rooms are down there. Get yourselves cleaned up and into bed. Quickly! Quickly!" She sprinted down the hallway in the opposite direction.

The men looked at either and shrugged their shoulders then walked towards their rooms.

Each bedroom was huge and filled with large, antique-looking furniture and other assorted items such as furniture, toys, and stuffed animals of every shape, size and color. The room was bigger than their dorm rooms and better appointed. A balcony looked over the very woods they had navigated earlier. The beds were big four-poster with satin sheets and a canopy covering each one. Each bedroom had its own bathroom that was a mixture of old and new. Everything about the rooms were cozy and welcoming.

After each man showered, they noticed a red satin bathrobe waiting for them with a large "SC" in white script embroidered onto the left chest.

After a day of driving followed by an evening of trudging through the snow and having the wildest, best sex of their lives, they were exhausted. They quickly fell asleep in the soft beds with visions not of sugar plums dancing in their heads but of bouncing tits and moans of pleasure.

To be continued...

12