Christmas Wish

Story Info
Sometimes the greatest gift is a second chance.
5.6k words
4.16
38.7k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brad and I stood in line waiting to order our lunch I was wondering to myself at these lunches were a good idea. This is something new that we started doing just over the last few months. We are always careful to leave separately I don't need any tongues wagging at work.

The Barista acknowledging me by name.

"Hi Connie what will it be today?"

"Oh hello... I'll have a tomato an mozzarella on focaccia and a coffee Frappuccino. Brad what are you going to have?"

"Whatever you're having will be fine, wait a minute I think I forgot my wallet."

"That's okay Brad I've got it." Strange I wonder how the barista knew my name I don't think we have ever met and I haven't been in this coffee shop in over two weeks"

Brad started laughing "I'll tell you what's strange is an old man having to work in a coffee shop. I'll find us a table and wait for you."

I gathered our lunch on a tray and went looking for Brad he had an out of the way table at the back of the shop. Sitting down with my lunch partner I was captivated with his good looks. He stood six foot two handsome and 7 years my junior. Myself a married mother of one and coming up on 40 next month in January. He has made it Very! clear that he has the hots for me ever since that Christmas party last year.

Brad started working for us at the real estate office three months before Christmas last year. Hitting on me non-stop since our first dance, not that I've allowed anything to happen. I am happily married to a fantastic man and have a beautiful 9 year old daughter, but I sure love the attention. Now that being said I have allowed him to kiss me on the cheek a couple of times. He reminds me everyday how beautiful I am and compliments me on my outfits. Over the last five weeks we started having lunches twice a week. The last time we went to lunch he gave me a hug at my car and kiss me on the lips for the first time, I was shocked it felt so wrong yet so right. I had refused his lunch invitation since that day.

That was five days ago now and after Brad constantly promising to be a good boy I reluctantly said yes. Sitting across from him listening to his conversation while I ate my sandwich, I realized he must have my drink. The paper cup he held in his hand had the name Connie written on it and the cutest little angel wings on either side of my name. We continue talking a little bit about work then about the coming Christmas party. I was nervous about the Christmas party because this year my husband Troy was going to make it. Because of conflicting work schedules he had not been able to be there last year. I was so worried that there would be some sort of shenanigans with Brad and Troy being under the same roof.

We had to get back to the office soon and just as I was about to say so I felt Brad hand on my knee under the table. I quickly jumped to my feet and said " I will see you back at the office" as scurried out the door.

*********************************

I was aware my wife Connie was nervous about the up and coming Christmas party. A prior employee of mine Penny had been keeping me up to date on the things that were happening at my wife work. Penny worked at my law office as temporary help about a year and a half ago. She was a 32 year old single mom who was trying to make ends meet. Penny was a dedicated hard worker but I just didn't need anyone full-time. So when my wife informed me one night that they were looking for an admin I gave her a raving review. Connie wasn't stupid and she was very careful to make sure that no one at work knew what was going on between her and Brad, but he unfortunately for her was not as bright and love to brag.

This summer out of the blue I got a call from Penny at work. When she informed me that she wanted to speak to me about something important I recommended that she come to the office. I knew she was well liked and everyone would be glad to see her again. After she exchanged pleasantries with some of the staff I invited her into my office and she sat across from me. I asked her about her family, how she was getting along and if she was enjoying her work. Penny informed me that she was very happy and her family was doing well. She also told me that she had not yet found her! special someone and again wanted to thank me for getting her a job at my wife's office.

Penny then stated "That being said that is why I'm here today. There's an employee at my work his name is Brad, he is what you would call a real player. Even though he has a wife and two very young children. Brad loves to brag about the women he calls Conquest and the one( his words) he's about to conquer, Mr Stevens"

"First off Penny call me Troy, Penny if this guy is bothering you I'll make sure that it's taken care of harassment in the workplace is definitely a legal matter to say the least."

"No don't get me wrong sir I mean Troy, yes Brad had made innuendos but I shut him down quick and he stopped immediately. His target Troy is Connie, your wife"

Penny proceeded to bring me up-to-date on everything that she had heard or seen that day and forward ever since. I informed her that I indeed now owed her! a debt of gratitude. I made it my business to find out everything I needed to know about my opponent, his look what kind of vehicle he drove everything.

********************************

It was three days before Christmas and tonight (Saturday) was the night of my party. I had been up early after a sleepless night and was meeting up with my mom. Taking my daughter along with us. she wanted her nails done. I was getting a mani-pedi, my mom was getting a pedi. After mom was taking my daughter to her house for the night.

Troy had got up and left for the gym before I got out of bed. He always kept himself in great shape because his job was not so physical he liked to work out at least once or twice a week. I would come with him time-to-time it turned me on watching him work the punching bag. When I'd go with him I always asked him to not take a shower at the gym. Soon as we got home I would jump him I love the smell of his perspiration it turned me on.

I don't know what it is lately maybe it is just the thought of turning 40 and not feeling as desirable. Our sex life was not what it was, I guess that's to be expected after years of marriage. Don't get me wrong we still make love regularly. Troy is a tender loving lover and a great provider. I didn't even have to work if I didn't want to. He is also the best father a daughter could ever want, loves her with all his heart and always there for all of her activities.

Last night at bedtime he had such a serious look on his face. Troy sat up in bed and looked directly into my eyes and said.

"Connie what is it that you want for Christmas this year, Connie what is your wish?"

"What a strange question Troy you make all my wishes come true I'm sure you will pick me out something wonderful you always do."

The way he said it disturbed me and I slept poorly again. My daughter now dropped off with my mom, I swung by the jewellery store to pick up the very expensive watch that I had picked out for Troy this Christmas. I knew that he had his eye on it last summer. He would never buy it for himself he was always very careful to make sure that we were provided for and he was always last on the list.

Everything was set for tonight's party I had my little red dress picked out and lying on the chair. I decided to lie down on the bed for a while and wait for Troy to come home I'll take a much-needed catnap so I will be fresh for tonight.

I woke to the sound of the shower running, tiptoeing to the bathroom just as the water shut off. Slipping into the half-open door catching my husband as he's toweling off. "Hey sexy cheeks" playfully tapping him on the ass.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty didn't want to disturb you, but now that you are up anytime to play?"

My loving husband took me in his arms holding his naked body against mine and kissing me. I parted my lips our tongue's darted into each others hungry mouths as I reached around taking his bare cheeks in my hands and squeezing. Troy started walk me ever so slightly backwards through the bathroom door towards the bed.

Breaking are kissing starting to put my hands between us pushing him back.

"MMM that sounds like a great idea Tiger but why don't we save that for after the party"

" Ooor maybe I should lie you down and eat you up"

" Oh don't worry they'll be plenty of time for lick the kitty later"

I stepped back lean forward took his penis in my hand and gave it a kiss. I thought to myself that oughta hold you, turning and walking away wiggling my ass. We both continue in separate rooms to get ready for the party. I had to do my makeup and fix my hair still. As I was doing my makeup I was looking at myself in the mirror thinking, am I still desirable? Yes I know I keep myself in good shape and I still have a pretty face, but I can see those crows feet on the side of my eyes now. Even though I'm blonde I have seen the odd grey hair here and there. It won't be long till I have to start dying. I know Troy keeps telling me how beautiful I am but I just keep wondering if some younger model could coerce him away from me.

I wonder if Brad will bring a date tonight? and if he does not I hope he's on his best behavior. I was going to wear the white lace panty and bra set. but at the last minute opted for the black bra with matching thong. Troy always raved about how great my legs look so I decided not to wear nylons. The coop degraw, my little red tea length dress flaring out at the knee and off the shoulder showing just the right amount of cleavage. Meeting up with Troy downstairs he looked fantastic in a black suit white shirt and that turquoise blue tie that brought out his eyes. He told me how fantastic I look and put his arm around me as he escorted me to the door.

Troy decided to drive because he does not drink very much ever status quo. On the car drive to the party I decided to call our little girl so the two of us could say goodnight.

Arriving at the Holiday Inn downtown we park in the underground lot and headed up in the elevator to the lobby floor. While riding up Troy held me in his arms and gave me a big kiss. Wearing my 3-inch red stilettos I could almost look him in the eyes. Just as the doors open he whispered in my ear, "You look stunning"

A lot of people had already arrived from the three different real estate offices attending. We proceeded directly to the bar Troy asked for two glasses of Riesling. We worked our way towards the dance floor, I did not know everyone from the other offices. The people I knew I introduced my husband to as we mingled and then found a table. So far I haven't seen Brad and that is probably a good thing. Sitting there listening to the DJ play some great music we enjoyed our drinks. Troy and I struck up a conversation with two older ladies sitting across from us. They were very nice, I have never met them before being from another locations

When ( Right Round -by Flo Rida -) started playing Troy grabbed my hand and out onto the dance floor we went. After dancing to three songs we went back to the table. Troy said he'd be right back, get me another drink. I got into a conversation with another lovely couple. On his return he gave me another glass of wine and he had now switch to ginger-ale already. I introduced him to the lovely couple I was speaking to and asked if it was okay if I went and looked for my boss to say hello.

After a brief conversation with my boss I finished my drink and grabbed another on my way back to the table. When I got back I saw Penny standing at the table talking to my husband. Getting back to the table Troy stood and held my chair for me to sit down. I smiled at Penny knowing that she used to work for my husband and they were acquainted. She works in my office but we don't talk very often, I found her shy but a good worker. Penny then continued her conversation

"Hello Connie I love your dress, anyways it was good to see you Troy"

I smiled and said "thank you" and off she went. I took another drink of my wine then looked at my husband and said "so she calls you Troy now?"

Just then one of the gentleman that I had spoken to briefly from one of the other offices asked me if I would like to dance holding out his hand. I looked at Troy and he nodded his approval. On the Dance Floor I looked over and there was Brad dancing with some woman I've never seen before. As soon as the song ended he walked up to me before I could get back to my table took my hand and said let's get a drink. I broke my hand free and looked around to see if anybody was watching, but followed him to the bar.

He got us both a rum with eggnog and we toasted to the holidays, then he asked me to dance. I did not see any harm in that so off to the dance floor we went. As we danced Brad tried to work me closer to the table where my husband was sitting, but I was determined to keep him on the far side. I was not certain of his motive was to make my husband jealous or was it because there was a mistletoe hanging from the ceiling very near our table. The alcohol was starting to have an effect on me, by the third song I realized I've been away from the table for way too long.

My wife thought I had no idea that she was dancing with Brad, but I had glanced over and saw them at the bar sharing a drink. I was just getting up to go across the dance floor to cut in when Penny asked me if I would join her for a dance. We proceeded out onto the floor. Just as we began to dance the song ended and the next song was (slow dancing by Johnny Rivers) so we proceeded to dance, close yet proper.

I just got back to the table and looked up and there was my husband dancing with Penny. I sat there tapping my fingernails on the table watching them like a predator watching pray. When the song ended she still had her hands on his shoulders. They were standing directly under the mistletoe she looked up stood on her tiptoes and leaned in to kiss him. It could have been on the cheek but from my angle it look like the lips. Then another man walked up and asked Penny to dance and off she went. Troy return to the table and sat down and reached for my hand. I pulled my hand away and looked into his eyes and said "What the F**k was that"

Thank God nobody was sitting at the table with us at that moment to hear her

"Connie maybe we should go home we need to have a conversation"

"Well I'm not ready to go home just yet and I'm ready for another drink" I got up and walked over to the bar and ordered another glass of wine. I looked over and saw Brad dancing with some woman so I walked over and cut in. He started laughing and then proceeded to dance with me. Leaning in Brad whispered in my ear.

"Why don't we go smoke a joint"

I thought to myself Hell why not as I staggered along behind him. We proceeded out into the lobby I said "Where we going"

he said "It's in my car silly we can't smoke it here"

The elevator had just come Up the door opened a somewhat familiar looking elderly man stepped off looked at me and smiled, as we stepped in.

"Are you heading Down young lady without your husband to escort you"

The man said and the door closed.

"That's weird how would he know that you weren't my husband?"

"I don't know" said Brad "Maybe he noticed I didn't have a wedding ring on, isn't he that old guy from the coffee shop? Forget about him and give me a kiss."

When we reached Brad's suv he unlocked and opened the passenger door reaching into the glove box he pulled out a small baggy. Taking out a joint and then lighting it, he took a long haul and then passed it to me. It had been years I think probably University days since I last smoked. It hit me instantly and I started giggling like a school girl. Leaning against his truck to keep from falling over Brad open the back door and said "lets chill for a minute",

I was thinking to myself I need to get back upstairs to my husband but my legs thought otherwise and I floated into the back seat. Brad climbed in behind me as I laid back on the seat my head resting against the far door. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me, It felt so wrong yet so right at the same time. My legs parted with him laying over pressing himself in to me. The dress I wore riding up near my waist. I was so turned on like a teenager again, this was ridiculous making out in the back seat.

Brad continued to kiss me reaching into the top of my dress fondling me.

He got the shoulder and bra strap down far enough to expose one breast and took it into his mouth. My body felt like it was on fire. There was a tingling between my legs. as he sucked on my nipple. I could feel his hand fumbling around between my legs trying to undo his pants. I reached up and grabbed ahold of him and brought his face back so I could kiss him some more. He had managed to get his pants down enough to expose his penis, I could feel it poking around my panties. My tongue darted in and out of his mouth, feel his hand once again. This time moving my wet panties to the side. Then for the first time since I met my husband I felt another man inside of me. Brad started humping feverishly into me like a man obsessed.

Went to my shock the door behind my head flew open and my head fell back. My head now tilted all the way back looking into my husband's eyes. Troy's face looked enraged. Brad looked forward just as he punched Brad directly in the nose with full force. blood spewed out immediately. Then throwing my little clutch purse containing my cellphone into the back seat, he walked away without saying a word.

I was frantically pushing Brad off me at the same time trying to climb out from underneath him onto the pavement of the underground through open door. All I could hear with Brad screaming.

"He's broke my fucking nose."

By the time I got to my feet and got myself straightened out grabbing my purse out of the back. I saw Troy's car tearing out of the underground. I chased it for a few feet but knew there was no way I could catch up nor would I know what to do if I had.

"Brad I need to get home can you give me a ride?"

"Find your own fucking way I gotta figure what I'm going to do about this I gotta get

home to my wife and explain what happened to my face"

I dropped down on the ground like a rag doll crying hysterically, I had in a single act destroyed my entire life. What the hell was I going to do now. After a little while I dragged myself backup onto my heels and walked up the ramp and into the cold dark night. It was snowing gently I looked around at the front of the hotel and saw a taxicab parked out front. I had to get home, I had to fix this somehow. Reaching the cab I opened the passenger door and said are you available and to my surprise there he was again. The old man from the coffee shop the old man from the elevator. I closed the passenger door then proceeded to get into the back seat.

"You again who are you?"

" My name is Guardian pleased to meet you officially Connie"

" How do you know my name, from me ordering a coffee at the coffee shop?"

" Sure that works I have a good memory"

"You drive cab as well?"

"Whatever it takes to make ends meet"

Giving him the address I noticed he had a little angel on a necklace hanging from the mirror He turned on the meter signaled and pulled away into the dark snowy night. I sat there crying in the back seat of the cab frantically trying to reach Troy on my cell phone. His phone was obviously off. I tried sending text messages telling him how sorry I was, asking forgiveness and tell Troy how much I loved him.

" If you don't mind me saying Little lady you look very distressed is there anything I can do to help?"

"That is sweet of you to offer Guardian" I cried out choking on my tears

12