Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" But no there is nothing you can do for me unless you can perform miracles. I've

screwed up my marriage my life,,,,, That would take a Christmas miracle"

"Well if you are truly remorseful I will pray for a Christmas miracle for you Mrs Connie"

" I would appreciate that Guardian"

After that we sat silent as we drove through the dark winter night, lit up only by the headlights shining through the snow flakes coming down. As I quietly wept to myself we approached what once was my happy home. My heart sank to see no tracks in the drive and not a single light on. Troy had not come home, what do I do now? The cab came to a stop in the driveway and I sat there in stunned silence.

"I don't know what to do now.......Oh Im sorry, what do I owe you?"

Checking my cell for a message, then realizing I had no money in my purse. I took out my house key.

"I'm sorry I have no money with me, are you ok with me going into the house?

I have money in my other purse. "

I began crying hard again, I am such a f**k up I thought to myself

"Mrs Connie all is going to work out have faith....you go and do what you need to do"

"I..I... hope so.... I'll be right back I promice "

Getting out of the cab my stilettos sank in the snow I almost slipped and fell. It was really coming down, I carefully made my way key in hand. Opening the door and stepping into darkness, as dark as my future. Fumbling for the light switch in the dark then removing my wet heel. I hurried up the stair to get money. Turning on the bedroom light and grabbing my purse everything looked just as it was when I... we left it. I slipped on slippers gadding money and hurried back to pay the fair. Reaching the door I looked out and the cab was gone. I know its snowing hard, but even our tracks where gone.

Closing the door I walked back into the kitchen, I grabbed the phone and tried to get a hold of Troy one more time. His phone is still off I am worried sick, has he left me? Will he come back? The weather is bad and I'm concerned that he might even have got into an accident. I don't know who else to call, I can't call my mother. It is late and if I did call that would just opened up a whole can of worms. Trying to explain why I don't know where my husband is. If Troy not home in the morning I will call my daughter and speak to my mom then.

I made sure the outside light was on and the hall light and decided to go up and take a shower and clean the filth of Brad's touch from my body. If only I could clean him from my mind. Taking off my little Red dress and lying it out on a chair. I stripped the rest of my under things off threw them in the hamper. I suddenly felt very ill and ran to the toilet to throw up. After I jumped into the shower I attempted to scrub myself raw but I could not get my shame cleaned away. Toweling off, bushing my teeth, putting on pyjamas. I decided there was nothing left to do but lie down in bed and tried to rest. Hopefully Troy would come home.

I could not sleep I just kept reaccount tonights events over and over in my mind. The remorse and guilt I felt inside was almost unbearably painful. At some point in time I must dozed off, because the next thing I remember is hearing a sound of water running was someone in the shower?

I got up and tiptoeing to the bathroom just as the water shut off, Troy stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty didn't want to disturb you, I wish we could fit in a little bit of playtime before the Christmas party. "

I stood there staring at him in shock trying to comprehend what he was saying to me and what was going on.... He took me in his arms pressing his bare flesh against me and gave me a passionate kiss. He gently tap me on the bottom and said.

"Are you going to wear those pyjamas to the party or that beautiful red dress over there?"

I continue to stand there staring at him in stunned silence. The Christmas party tonight?...Was I dreaming? Troy grabbed his things and left to get changed in the other room. Still trying to comprehend what was happening I went into the bathroom and started putting on my makeup. Was it all a dream am I dreaming now? I hurried over to look in the hamper, nothing there I went to my dresser drawer.

Black thong and matching bra that I thought I'd worn were in the drawer. I opted to wear the white lace panty and bra set. I shimmied into my little red dress then curled my hair. I grabbed a pair of red high heels and headed downstairs to meet Troy.

Meeting up with Troy downstairs he looked fantastic in a black suit white shirt and that turquoise blue tie that brought out his eyes. He told me how fantastic I look at the exact moment that I broke down and started crying hysterically.

"Connie what's wrong" he said as he took me in his arms.

"Oh Troy please never let go of me, I love you so so much. " I looked up into his eyes. "Please Troy do we have to go to the Christmas party?"

"Don't cry sweetheart I love you too and of course we don't have to go. Listen we are all dressed up, how about I take you out to a nice restaurant and we can talk!"

As Troy walked me out to the car and opened my door. It was beginning to snow. I looked up at the streetlight and the night sky sparkled with each little snowflake. Had a guardian angel gave me a Christmas wish, a second chance?

Troy took me to the Lula lounge in the city, it had been a place that we had not been to in a long time. The dining area had private booths and at the far end was a piano bar with a small dance floor. We sat at the bar and had a glass of riesling while we waited for a booth to come available.

"Troy there's something I need to tell you"

" Ok Connie I'm listening what is on your mind"

"There's this guy at my work.... he has a crush on me and.. and for the last little while I've been going to lunches with him once in a while. We just talk, flirt... you know nothing's going on between us. I was flattered by his attention that's all."

"Was fattered? Don't you mean are flattered?"

"No was flattered because..because he kissed me and I allowed it and I regret it.

Troy please don't hate me. I don't know what came over me. I've been making stupid decisions but it's all over.... If you are ok with it I'd like to give notice and quit my job?.... For a little while and just concentrate on my family. We need to reconnect, I want to be the wife you deserve Troy Please.... please forgive me."

Just then the piano player played ( Lady in Red) Troy stood up took my hand

" Dance with me"

We were the only two on the dance floor at first, then another couple joined us.

I layed my head on his chest and I started to cry Troy just held me in his arms as we danced. At the end of the song he wiped my tears and walked me back to the bar. We were immediately escorted to a private little booth near the back of the restaurant.

I wasn't feeling particularly hungry under the circumstances so we shared some muscles in white wine butter sauce and smoke salmon with creamy dill sauce an sour cream caper. As I pick at our meal, Troy began talking about work, about the holidays, Christmas and of course about our little girl. Not even bringing up the subject of what we just spoke of earlier at the bar. I was thinking I'm in some sort of dream world, why am I here in this restaurant now with my husband? Why am not at that Christmas party across town making that horrible mistake with Brad? Was it all a dream a premonition? Or did my guardian angel save me.

After dinner we went straight home, not talking just listening to music. I did not wanted to bring the subject back up again. Upon our arrival I asked Troy if he wanted another drink?

"Glass of wine would be nice, thank you."

He went in and sat in the living room, I got our drinks and joined him. Sitting down beside him we just sort of looked at each other for a little while, then he spoke.

"Connie I'm aware of what was going on at your work and I'm glad you told me because I was starting to think that there might be a problem. A problem that could not be reversed, and as to your earlier question. I would be happy to have you home for the next little while. Just like it was when we brought our little angel home from the hospital that you blessed me with. Take all the time you need in the world, let's not talk of this any further. How about we make this a very Merry Christmas.

You are SO beautiful I'm going to make love to you tonight.

Tomorrow we will pick up our daughter and go out for breakfast together. Then we can get a real tree decorate and do some last minute Christmas shopping. How does that sound?"

"It sounds like you have given me the best Christmas gift ever, I love you."

12