Christmas with Family and Friends

Story Info
A story of first time sexual encounter with family friend.
1.6k words
3.84
16.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holidays are one of the most festive times of the year and are best when reuniting with others to celebrate. I've never really liked it though as my birthday is two days before Christmas and I could only ask for one gift. The family decided we were all gathering at our house this year instead of vacationing somewhere.

Lots of people were invited, yet sleeping arrangements were already predetermined. Immediate family and close friends had priority to staying in our house, and anyone else would have to stay at a hotel nearby and then come over during dinner party/family time.

I noticed my mother had invited my aunt, uncle, and all 5 of my cousins. I took all my important belongings to the guest room, knowing I would have given up my room during those days for my cousins. The other accessible room was the guest room, and what I mean by accessible is that it is wheelchair friendly.

We had an unexpected guest whom I was unaware of, my dad's friend Tony, who had not seen him in years. "Wow, you're getting older," Tony said; he had not seen me since the longest. Yes, I just turned 18! I replied. Dad explained and tried to convince me to give up the guest room as his friend needed it. A bit embarrassed at what was happening, Tony asked where I would stay if he took the room.

Father suggested I could sleep in their bedroom with them, yet I didn't want to do that. It is too much of a hassle to go upstairs to their room. I tried to keep the guest bedroom and suggested Tony could sleep on the couch in the living room; he agreed that he could stay and not worry as the couch did look comfortable.

After the Christmas Eve party, we all went to sleep at around 1 AM. I noticed the guest bedroom door didn't close properly as it should without forcing it to shut; that's probably because the door was painted without sanding it, and now it is thicker. I left it cracked open, but it wasn't easy to fall asleep as dads' friend snored loudly outside the room.

I thought I shouldn't have had all that punch and sodas as I had an urgency to pee, so I got up and rolled out to the Bathroom close to the living room. As I was peeing, I noticed everything had become quiet. I was happy I could sleep well, so I returned to my room. I saw the bedroom was now completely open, but I thought it was just the stupid door that had opened on its own.

"Hey, are you awake?" I jumped and sat back on my bed, and it was dads' friend. Sorry I scared you; I just wanted to ask if you had any extra pillows I could use. "The couch isn't as comfortable as it looks," he said. I became aware and felt that he might have come in while I had gone to the bathroom, and the pillows were only excuses. I told him there weren't any pillows besides the one I had.

He then states, "oh, you have so much room here. Do you mind sharing the bed?" The bed was a little small. It was only a full-size bed, and I wasn't that small either at 5'10" and 175 pounds. He also claimed that the living room was cold; it was confirmed that it had rained all day, and it was around 45 degrees. I thought about taking the living room couch, but it was cold.

I was exhausted, and I just told him to take it, and I went to the kitchen to think about what had just happened. I am naive and agreed that we could share the bed and didn't think anything wrong could happen. I was wearing my super long down to my knees blouse pajama thing I wore every day, it would completely cover me, yet I would wear it without any underwear. He wore a matching shirt and pants-type flannel pajamas. I told him to stay on his side; there wasn't much space apart. I rolled over onto my side, and a few minutes later, an arm went over my shoulder, which I pulled down to my waist, and we finally continued sleeping.

At around 5 AM, I woke up. We are in the same position, but his hands grab my left breast. It wasn't squeezing or anything like groping. His hand was cupping the breast; I didn't think wrong of it. It was different; no one had ever touched my breast, and I felt slight excitement. I have double D-size breasts, so they aren't easily ignored.

I slapped his hand playfully and told him to lower it to my waist. He said sorry and asked if he could readjust as well, as the blanket felt tangled. He gave it a hard and fast pull, but it pulled on my long blouse enough to see my butt. I was almost completely exposed. Wow, no underwear, you naughty girl he claimed with excitement.

I was utterly embarrassed and covered back up and said sorry. He said it was okay and not to worry as it was an adorable ass. He asked if I always slept that way, and I was embarrassed to tell him that it was the only way I felt comfortable. I could no longer fall asleep, and he had only become quiet, leaning on my side with my back towards him. Suddenly I began to feel something poke me, and he had started to snore, so I tried flipping over on my back and grabbed onto what was poking me through the blankets.

He wakes up and says hey baby, you just had to ask; I grabbed his penis. As soon as I noticed what it was, I let go, but he said with a grin on his face it's okay. You can touch and remove the blanket to show his perfect erect throbbing penis. I had never seen one in person, and he noticed I was timid when looking at it. Sure, I had seen porn, but because of my disability, I hadn't even tried having a boyfriend.

Tony grabbed my hand and pushed it toward his penis; I was very nervous and didn't know how to react. But excitement kicked in, and I held onto it and began stroking it as I've seen in adult videos. I had become aroused, and my nipples were now protruding through the blouse. He noticed and started playing with them but slightly squeezing them.

With all the excitement and without thinking, I removed my blouse, and he began sucking on my nipples one after the other. Look at those nice giant pepperoni nipples you have; they taste delicious, he said. I slowly started moaning. My vagina had become extremely wet, and he said let me show you more tricks with my dick. Would you like to try my dick inside of you? He asked.

I nodded, giving him the thumbs up, but I warned him not to finish inside of me as I feared getting pregnant. My virginity was being taken away by my father's best friend, and he said he would do everything slowly.

He laid me back into the bed and began kissing my neck while slowly putting his hard erect penis inside. I started slowly feeling how it opened my tight vagina, as it felt how it slowly tore my inside. It was painful, but at the same time, it felt great; I was in ecstasy.

He began to thrust faster inside me; I couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly with all this pleasure I hadn't experienced before. My vagina began contracting on its own, and vaginal fluids with a bit of blood were getting everything wet in my bed. I wasn't scared anyone would hear me, the guest bedroom was almost completely disconnected from the main house, and everyone would still be knocked out from yesterday's late-night festivities. I didn't know how long we had been going on, but I reminded him to pull out as I was too afraid of becoming pregnant.

I will finish inside of you, he claimed, without getting you pregnant. Let me show you a different trick, so I just replied okay. He grabbed my long hair and pushed my head in between his legs. I opened my mouth and slowly took all of his penis in my mouth until I gagged. He said to swallow everything that came out; I grabbed onto it and began sucking as if it was a giant straw. He came into my mouth, and I enjoyed every single drop.

It's still 5:30 A.M. we haven't slept much. He carried me into the guest restroom and helped me wash. By 6 A.M., we had already showered. I went back to clean the room a bit. He took out the blankets and sheets to the laundry room we had in the backyard. I could no longer go back to sleep but stayed on my chair, thinking of what had happened.

He didn't come back in but instead went out to the living room and just laid on the couch as if he had always been there. I lay on the bed but became hungry and rolled into the kitchen. I grabbed some slices of bread, put them in the toaster, and then made two peanut butter sandwiches. This was around 9 AM, and everyone was waking up to open their gifts. Tony was sitting on the couch talking with my parents; he claimed that the sofa was the most comfortable and that he had slept perfectly well.

No one suspected anything at all, and we were now planning to invite Tony on a trip to Mexico when we visit our family. I'm looking forward to this trip.