X-Rated Vacation

Story Info
Wife goes wild on vacation with his approval.
10.7k words
4.58
42.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jill and I had saved up and were on a one-week vacation to southern Portugal. It turned-out to be a once-in-a-lifetime vacation with a XXX rating.

We had rented a hotel room a block from the beach on the Mediterranean Sea. They call that area of southern Portugal 'The Algarve'. We flew to Lisbon and made the connections to the local airport and taxied to our hotel. We had considered renting a car, but Jill wanted to just stay in one place, relax and enjoy the beach. We both have rather stressful jobs so the opportunity to just get away from everything was irresistible. We shut off our phones and had told all our friends and associates not to bother us unless there was a dire emergency.

The sun and the beach were lovely. The bright blue sky, the tan sand and the deep greenish sea were absolutely wonderful. We rented a beach umbrella and camped out on the beach for the first day. Jill wore an immodest bikini that she had brought just for the trip. It was dark blue with two triangles over her breasts and a thong-like bottom barely covering her pussy. Seeing her in that bikini made me horny and I had to lie on my stomach for much of the day to conceal my erect penis. She kidded me about it and asked what I would do if we were at a nude beach where there was no place to hide my misbehaving tool. She suggested that I would drill a hole in the sand with little 'John Henry' and I told her 'he' certainly would be hard enough.

She asked if I really wanted her to be nude on the beach where others could see her and I told her it was one of my favorite imaginary events. She just smiled dismissively and changed the topic to other things. She did undo the strings in the back of her top to tan her back. Her ass cheeks were uncovered by the bottom of her suit. The string around her waist and the string in her ass-crack were the only things visible. She was amazing lying there essentially naked. I more than adequately covered her with sun lotion a few times. Running my hands over her back and her bare ass kept my pecker hard all day. We went in the water and I coped a feel of her ass and pulled one of her tits out of her suit where nobody could see us. When she was lying on her stomach, topless again, I did convince her to roll onto her side for a moment so I could take a photo of her. She is a beauty with her pretty face, tantalizing legs, sexy navel and lovely breasts. It was an amazing day and despite the lack of physical activity, I knew I wouldn't be bored for the rest of the week.

We'd had lunch at a little café before the beach and then ate dinner in the hotel. That was when we met Phillippe. He introduced himself. He was the son of the hotel proprietor, his mother. His mother, sister and he managed the hotel. The father had passed away years before. Phillippe was a delightful young man with a good command of English and had one of those intriguing European accents. He also spoke Spanish, as did my wife, in addition to his native Portuguese.

He chatted with us after dinner while we sat in the lounge and we told him about ourselves and how we had enjoyed our day at the beach. When Jill mentioned that she was hoping to get a good tan, he mentioned that there were some secluded beaches nearby that provided the opportunity to get tanned all over. He was speaking of nude beaches. As I said earlier, I had wanted to get my wife to a nude beach and see her walk around naked among other people. It was a titillating fantasy of mine. She had always dismissed the idea saying she wasn't going to go naked in front of a bunch of strangers. Of course, I asked if she would get naked on a beach with people she knew and she declined that option as well. So, when Phillippe mentioned the nude beach and she showed interest, I saw an opportunity. I asked Phillippe if he would give us directions to the beach. He said it was difficult to find and suggested that he show us where it was in the morning.

We made love in the hotel that night. Jill was particularly passionate. I suspected that the prospect of going to a nude beach excited her as much as it did me. She awakened me in the middle of the night, which was very unusual. She wanted to do it again and I was more than willing to accommodate her. She was like a sexual tigress. I hadn't seen her so passionate since before we were married when we first started sleeping together. When I mentioned the young man Phillippe, her passion increased, revealing her unspoken attraction to him.

The next morning, we slept in and found Phillippe in the hotel lobby doing some maintenance. He said he would get cleaned up and take us to the secluded beach in his car.

He had an old European semi-junk car that was adequate for the trip. I wouldn't trust it for a longer ride. I let Jill sit in the front. She is more of an extrovert and was trying to learn some Portuguese from our guide and I knew she liked him. We drove off the main highway on a dirt road to a spot overlooking the dunes and the beach. Phillippe asked if it was okay if he joined us at the beach, explaining that he was off for the day and mentioned that we would never get a ride home from the remote location otherwise. He said he would find a spot far away from us to protect our privacy.

We walked to the beach and found a nice location. Phillippe had brought a beach umbrella which he set up for us. He pointed to a location behind one of the dunes and said he would wait there for us. Jill said he didn't need to move away from us. He could join us. I looked at her with surprise. She was inviting the young man to stay with us while she prospectively was going to get naked. She just smiled.

We got settled and Jill revealed another stunning bikini when she removed her beach dress. It was yellow with blue strips and swirls. It covered only the tips of her breasts. She has nice D-cups and nearly all of them could be seen regardless of the small triangles of cloth over her areolas and nipples. The bottom of the suit was more or less another G-string with a frilly hint of a skirt around the waist. Her ass cheeks were not covered and her pussy was covered by another triangle of the yellow and blue material.

Phillippe was wearing one of those European speedo-type suits that covered his package, but left little to the imagination. I noticed my wife glancing at his manhood while we were getting settled. His cock and balls bulged and presented a clear outline for her. Phillippe's dick was partially erect and the tiny blue suit barely held it in.

I wore a suit that was like boxing shorts, revealing nothing at all of what I carried between my legs. I hadn't been able to conceal my boner the day before and I was a bit embarrassed knowing that I would be showing my arousal and lack of decorum as the day progressed.

Jill got things going right away when she undid her top and her luscious breasts sprung free. Seeing her tits in the bright sunlight immediately aroused my dick and I had the first moments of what promised to be and all-day hard-on. I was wondering if my wife was going to strip completely with this young man close beside us.

She laid on her beach towel and asked me to put sun lotion on her back.

While I was massaging the cream into her smooth skin she asked me, "Do you want me to remove my bottom?" I said, sure why not. She said, "This young man will see me naked, is that okay?" I said it was.

I sensed that she really wanted to get naked for this guy. I reflected that he was a stranger who we would never see again, so why not. The idea of her stripping for him was exciting and stimulating.

Then she asked, "There are other people here. Do you want them to see me naked?" Again, I said yes. This is what I thought I wanted to see. She was going to get naked.

Jill rolled onto her back and asked me to put sunscreen on her front. She could've done it herself, of course, but she wanted to give me the thrill of massaging the lotion into her breasts while Phillippe watched. It didn't hesitate. Her nipples were as hard as little pebbles. Her taut stomach and belly-button were just as erotic. Rubbing her naked thighs was thrilling as well.

Then she asked me to remove her bikini bottom. I looked at her for confirmation and she said, "Go ahead. It's what you've wanted to do."

I did it. I pulled her tiny suit down over her hips and exposed her light brown beaver. She has a beautiful patch of pubic hair that drives me crazy. Stripping her to expose her bush and the slit of her sex below it was surreal, like a dream. I noticed that Phillippe was watching me strip my wife from a few feet away. I smiled at him, confirming that it was okay for him to look. Getting my wife naked under the gaze of another person was truly erotic. My dick was straining to get free.

I finished with the sunscreen. Spreading it over her pussy. I was a little bold when I applied lotion to her vulva. I slipped a finger into her slit, caressing her inner lips and her clitoris. She looked at me with a wanton stare. She was horny.

She said, "Okay, I'm naked, now you guys."

Phillippe stood and casually pulled his suit down his legs. An impressive slab of man-meat flopped out. I was taken aback by the size of it and realized that he was more than half-way erect. He was getting a hard-on over my naked wife. I had to force myself not to stare, but my wife was not shy at all about checking out his package.

I pulled off my suit and quickly sat down to conceal my arousal. I don't know why it was embarrassing but this was theoretically supposed to be a non-sexual experience; just sunbathing. Still, I think most guys would get a hard-on seeing their wife strip in public.

I laid on my stomach beside my wife, who was on her back, displaying herself to the sun and the occasional passer-by. We were about twenty yards from the edge of the surf and there were a number of other people on the beach. They were all nude and some of them were walking along the beach, getting exercise and taking in the sights. I noticed a number of men and women glance at my naked wife as they walked by. One pair of men stopped while the one guy pretended to clean something from his foot while he was getting a good view of my wife's snatch. I used my phone to occasionally take a photo of my exhibitionist wife.

Jill whispered to me, "This is so hot. I'd like to fuck you right here in front of everyone."

Then she said, "Do you see that Phillippe has a hard-on. Is that because of me?"

I said, "It sure is. I have one too. You are beautiful." She was, lying naked in the sunlight.

We sunned ourselves for over an hour, turning over occasionally. It was about lunch time when Jill sat up and said we should eat. We had secured a lunch from the hotel and Phillippe had brought some food as well. We all moved under the umbrella to be out of the sun while we ate. I thought Jill might've put on her suit or her beach dress, but she stayed naked. She sat cross legged across from Philippe while we conversed and ate. Her pussy was the centerpiece of the triangle made by her parted legs. Her cunt was spread open and we could see the deep pink of her vagina. We shared some of our food with Phillippe and he shared some of his local fare. I was intrigued watching the two of them talk. They seemed oblivious to their nudity, leaning toward each other to share food. Jill's tits jiggled as she moved and talked and Phillippe's cock bobbed as he shifted around. At one point, he stood to go over to get something from his blanket. When he did, his cock was bouncing at my wife's eye level, only two feet away from her. She looked at me and made her eyes open widely, appreciating the presence of another man's cock right before her face.

Now Jill had seen cocks before. She had relationships before she'd met me, but this was the first dick she'd seen since we'd been married, and it was perhaps the closest she'd been to another man's dick in her sweet life.

After lunch, Jill and I went in the water. Phillippe said someone should stay with our things to preclude theft. He said there were teenagers who would steal people's clothes so they would have to deal with going home naked.

Jill and I walked to the water. I was self-conscious of my boner, but I don't think any of the people we passed were looking at me, well maybe a few of the women. My naked wife was stunning and she immodestly walked to the surf while casually talking to me. She was tanning nicely and her soft brown ass wiggled when she walked. Her normally white breasts were turning a nice brown. The cool water helped to deflate my dick a bit. We waded until the water was up to our chests and began to jump to avoid the waves. I pulled Jill to me and gave her a kiss. I told her I loved her and was proud of her for being so daring.

"You like me naked for people to see, don't you?" She observed. Duh!

Then she asked, "Does it turn you on to see Phillippe get a hard-on for your wife?"

I said, "I suppose it does. I guess it affirms my belief that you are one truly hot woman. Other men would like to fuck you, but you're mine."

She said, "Do you really think he like to fuck me?"

"Of course."

She pulled away from me to dive into the surf and asked, "Would it turn-you-on if I played with him a little-bit?"

I was not ready for that question and thought about it while I watched her naked brown ass bob in the water while she dove into an approaching wave. This was truly amazing. I wondered how I would feel about seeing my wife messing around with the young guy. My dick was hard despite the cool water. The thought of seeing Jill teasing someone with her body was erotic and I was inclined to see what would happen.

She swam back to me and rose from the water. She grabbed my hard cock and kissed me and said, "We're on vacation. Let's have some fun." I knew what she meant generally, but I had no idea what would happen specifically.

We returned to our beach towels. Jill surprised me again by saying to me. I want Phillippe to apply the sunscreen to my back."

I nodded my assent and Phillippe moved over to kneel beside my naked wife. He squirted some sunscreen onto his hands. I sensed the symbolism of him squirting the white gooey stuff onto his hands and then rubbing it onto my wife's back. He took his time with her back, her neck and her arms. He applied the lotion to her sides including the sides of her breasts. Her arms were above her head and the sides of her beauties were tantalizing. The temptation to reach under and grab her breasts must've been hard to resist.

When Phillippe began to rub the lotion on my wife's naked ass and her upper thighs, I snapped another photo of the young man with his hands on her nude body. I noticed that she spread her legs a few inches to give access him access to the inside of her thighs as well as a view of her female treasures. Jill looked at me through her sunglasses and smiled as the young man massaged the oil into her delicate skin, sliding his hand between her legs.

We laid in the sun for a while. It was getting hot and we were drinking our water quickly. Jill got to her knees. She said she needed to cool off in the surf again. I was a little surprised when she asked Phillippe to join her with me watching our things. I shrugged, letting her control what was happening.

I got a photo of the two of them walking away from me, two bare asses with people around them. My naked wife was walking next to a relative stranger whose cock was bouncing as he walked beside her. She looked gorgeous from behind. They waded out and then dove into the surf. They played around in the surf for a bit and soon were holding hands and jumping up to stay above the waves. Her tits bounced up and down with each wave. Jill seemed to slip at one point and ended up in Phillippe's arms. He waded out into deeper water with my wife's arms around his neck. I was further surprised when my wife kissed him. She was wrapped around him and based on their posture his prick would've been between her legs while they kissed. She had moved quickly and I was enthralled watching her fool around with this guy. She was going to give the poor guy a case of blue balls. Or, she was going to get him off somehow. I took a photo, of course.

They came running out of the surf. Her boobs bounced as she trotted across the beach. He had a hard-on that flopped with each step. She was out of breath when she reached our towels. She sat down and kissed me. She asked if I wanted to put lotion on her front or if Phillippe should do it. My repressed desire to see my pretty wife with another man was rising to the surface when I said, "Let him do it." With each activity, she was pushing boundaries and I was acceding to her continuing.

She asked Phillippe to apply the sunscreen and he willingly agreed. He looked at me and we smiled at each other. Once again, the symbolism became apparent with Phillippe squirting the thick white sun-lotion onto his hand. He held the container near his hips (near his cock) and squeezed the viscous liquid onto his hand. He put his hand on her belly and began the application there. I watched him rubbing his hand over her taunt belly, swirling his fingers between her pussy and her breasts, coming closer to each area as he continued. He used another handful of lotion to start on her breasts. Jill sighed with contentment and pleasure when the young man fondled her breasts. Her nipples were hard, of course, and her breasts were browning in the sun light. A few times, his prick briefly touched her body, her upper leg once and her hip twice. Phillippe did her shoulders and her arms and delicately applied the lotion to her face. She was looking directly into his face while he touched her cheeks, her neck and the chin. It tremendously erotic. His cock was resting against her forearm.

Then, he moved down to her hips. He quickly did Jill's legs, swabbing the goo on her shins and working his way up her legs, over her knees and then between her thighs. My previously modest wife, opened her legs, bending a knee and putting her foot on the ground to give Philippe access. I watched the young many carefully rub my wife's soft skin at the top of her legs. His prick rested against her foot for a few moments. From where I sat, I could see the lips of her pussy. I wondered how far she would let him go? Would she let him finger her? Would she let him fuck her? Would I let it happen?

Philippe held the tube of lotion right beside his cock while my wife watched him squirting the juice onto his hand. The stuff looked like and had the consistency of cum. He put his hand on her pussy and massaged the lotion onto her bush before he ran his hands over her crotch. She moved her foot, stroking his cock. He seemed to slide a finger between her pussy lips but she pulled his hand away, letting him know that he had gone far enough. He finished and she thanked him. I noticed the size and hardness of the young man's prick. He had been blessed with a substantial penis. Both he and I wanted to get off, but we wouldn't cross the barrier of touching ourselves despite the naked beauty lying between us. Had she grabbed either of our pricks, I know I would've exploded. Philippe and I had to satisfy ourselves with rubbing the lotion on ourselves.

But then, Jill asked if we needed help with the lotion. Phillippe and I both said yes. She went to him first, giving me a wicked grin. "You boys don't just need sun-lotion, you need some relief."

I watched her. I didn't dare blink my eyes for fear of missing something. She put the lotion on his back and massaged some into his hard young butt. He rolled over and she rubbed lotion onto his chest and finally moved down to his manhood. His young cock was standing up proudly.

"Did I do this?" she asked. He said she did. She said, "I'm sorry. Let me see if I can make you feel better."

She took a glob of the semen-like lotion onto her hand and grabbed his cock. She straddled his shin, letting her pussy touch his leg. I took a photo and had a difficult time keeping my hand off my own dick. She rubbed his cock up and down, fucking it with her hands. The diamond and gold on her wedding rings sparkled in the sunlight. It didn't take long for Phillippe to spout a jet of semen, followed by another and another. My wife caught some of it in her hands and rubbed it into her chest, just like it was the sunscreen. She sensuously rubbed his sperm into her breasts, rubbing some into her nipples.