All Comments on 'Christmas with Mom'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Yep. An excellent and beautifully written mother/son story. Realistic and heart-felt! These are the quality type stories that I look for. And there are many on this site. I just haven't found them all yet. 5*. -d

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
Finally!!

A Hairy Pussy not shaed off to resemble a prepubescent teenager. LOVED IT!!! please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@dikupinya

If you think of prepubescent girls when you read 'shaved pussy' then you are a pedo and that on you. I'm sending your comment to the authorities.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 4 years ago
I love this!

This story, especially around Christmas and winter time, is the premium tale of mother/son love--not just lust--but love. It is truly one of my favorites!

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Still A Great Read*****

Where Ever you are Ahabscribe. Thanks again for sharing this story!

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Sweet to the heart !!!

This story had passionate love between a mother & son. Incestuous feeling that has been building for years , that finally crossed over to reality. I really enjoyed my time reading this story.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 4 years ago
My second visit to this lovely story....

I first read this sexy and romantically erotic story about 4 or 5 years ago, though oddly at the time it already felt vaguely familiar (and again now obviously) - However it was again a most enjoyable read. You have a very easy to read style without being overly 'course.' The loving relationship between mother and son were easily believable. It was not without a couple of simple, yet easily overlooked, faults. I got slightly confused by the floors walked up, I recall at one point the pair walked up 4 flights yet arrived on the 5th? (Forgive me if that was in my imagination)? How many lights were lit or turned off in the dead of night? I thought they we curled up with just the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree - but later 'John' turned this light off and that light off until the room was just lit by the tree? More obviously perhaps; if 'mums' intention was only to collect 'John' and take him back home for a family Christmas, where did the ham come from that they cooked for Christmas dinner?

As I said though, minor trivialities are easily forgiven by your relaxed writing style, culminating in a most enjoyable, sexy story. One which I'll happily return to in another few years perhaps.

Regards from South London

paulnvapaulnvaalmost 4 years ago
You have skills!!!

Such a great talent to do the slow build up. I loved the undercurrent of love and lust. I so wish I had had a chance like this with my mom. It was just enough!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
You amaze me

I’ve read most of your stories now and this is your best by far in my opinion. All the accolades from your other readers are well deserved. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Could not put this story down!! I wish I had been in John's place. Glad his mother received the best loving of her life. Lucky mother. 10 star story!!!!

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 3 years ago
Best stories

Best stories

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

A remarkable, romantic, and erotic story. The feelings of the mother and son felt so real that I hope some couples get to experience them in real life. As long as it is not a power play, I see nothing wrong with incest which is mutually agreeable. Laws are relative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

only thing missing is, SON GETTING HIS MOTHER PREGNANT WITH TRIPLETS AND THEN TWINS,ALL GIRLS.

Hillbilly55Hillbilly55almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story of a budding romance between a Mother and her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know you may have written this a while ago, but if your still writing there are some of us that would like to know what happened after that little apartment off campus. Did you knock mom up at Xmas? What did Dad do when he found out two months later? Did it speed things up between you and mom? How did the twins take their older bro fucking mom? Then there is her Two sister you haven't talked about. That should be enough to get started. Well written and good editing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How frustating if you know you could love someone unconditionally and nobody takes you up on it. I admitt I love vicariously while reading stories like those. Since there's nothing in this tale of love and lust that puts me off it works very well for me, its believable and emotionally very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just want to know what Mom meant by incest runs in the family. She said he looked like her late father, does that mean her and her father were together? I just hate being left in the dark.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

What a shame you didn’t finish this great story but there again you a habit of that don’t you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

you know theres more to this story right @Aussie1951 theres one about new years and then a longer one after that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Beautifully written and totally believable. Must be millions of son mother coupling though history

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was a lovely story and i gave it 5 stars. I loved how the story unfolded unhurried as they played in the snow together, they kissed with tongues, they were naked together, and finally they were lovers together. Great story

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

First, to the "anonymous" reviewer from over 2 yrs ago, and another's comment about "prepubescent girls"-labelling as a PEDOPHILE does nothing for ones credibility here...'anonymous' is reading the stories, so has his/her own issues; DO NOT bring them here...and NOBODY said anything about liking "little girls"...it was just a comment about appreciating a hirsute lady and her mature pussy...NO MORE, NO LESS!!

Now...the story...is definitely a more-than five star work; the characters are well-developed, they have CARED about each other, deeply, for years, and now act on it. Too bad father is an add, but lots of men are (women too, you know!)...will be a shock to dad's ego when mom files for divorce, not to mention her obvious disinterest in him for the intervening time while twins finish school.

I would like to se a follow-up story...I am going to look at your listings, maybe a surprise awaits...??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can hardly wait for more chapters! Outstanding

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Beautiful und Romantic!

10/10!!!!!

Dorsmine4Dorsmine4about 2 years ago

I made it to page 3 but could not go much farther. All of the strange talk from the mother. It's obviously clear that he is her son most mothers don't end every single sentence with the word son it just overplayed it and made it annoying

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Romantique und Sweet!

11/10 X-Mas Trees!!!!!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, very loving and sexy.................():\

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

Only 4 stars from me as I hate cheating, even if the husband is worthless. Normally I give cheaters 3 stars max, but the story is really very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why no epilog with her pregnant and her twins start lusting for their pregnant mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Womb???

Impossible.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

Super Romantic as it was well written as I live near Chicago and could feel the cold and see the snow falling being inside all warm and happy around an old Christmas tree

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First off, I did like the story alot. But....as many of the stories go there is a crazy desire to make babies.

Mom had not had sex with Dad for two years and intended to NOT have sex with him for two more and then divorce him. Hmmm, but her words and apparent intention was to get pregnant with her Son. Is no one thinking about consequences??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have ever read. The only thing missing was the anal sex. Still 5 out of 5 stars.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

well written. Great story. Thaks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Presence of Dad ruins the fantasy. If Mom were a widow, no conflict in Son claiming her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is the second time in a couple months I’ve read this and it is better than the first time. Thank you for a great story.

tfansoitfansoi9 months ago

wonderful loving sexy story. my favorite so far on this site.

Incest_ReaderIncest_Reader9 months ago

wonderful story, I wish there was a follow-up on how he gets his mother pregnant, and if they decide to get married.

snakeraja08snakeraja087 months ago

I think after reading this story, i felt like reaching top of Mount Everest, because this is the best mother son incest story ever, nothing can beat this, John and carrie you both will always be in my heart, thank you for the author for giving me amazing memories.

LiferalLiferal6 months ago

Smooth. Nice, non hurried build up and a great conclusion. Diction as good as any on the site. Really nice

Anthony1965Anthony19656 months ago

What a beautiful story and very well written. I absolutely loved it.

LiferalLiferal5 months ago

The build up, the smoldering backstory, the hesitation, the completion…excellent. The scene in the stairwell, inspired. Nice writing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a Beautiful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow, wonderful story. I can't think of anything I would change. Truly epic love story. Thank you

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 2 months ago

An expertly rendered tale.It was like I was sitting by watching Mom and son gradually awakeneing to their deep pent up secret desires and then watching these desires explode into reality.Great job.

ToughSailorToughSailor13 days ago

Sorry to say but it started to cloy . . . .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous