All Comments on 'Christmas with Mom'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I gave it a 4.5.

I love the romance and the love between the main characters, mother and son. I can even see a beautiful mother falling in love with her handsome son. Growing up in Los Angeles in the eighties with one older sister and an older brother and a younger brother mom would commonly use the term...."How is my handsome son." My sister told me that she heard our aunt Bee tell our mother that of all the nephews I was the best looking one. I have no idea if my mother had ever thought of me in a sexual way. But back to the story.

As I said at the beginning of this story I can see and beautiful mother falling in love with her son. And I can see a son falling in love with his mother. Today there is something called...MILF. But I certain that throughout history there were mother who were beautiful, and their sons saw them as someone they would surely fuck in a second. But approaching that woman is where most men will stop. In this story the mother gives herself to her son totally. But they have to wait until her youngest sons finish high school before she can look into living with her oldest son John.

In high school I began an incestuous relationship with my older sister that has lasted for over thirty years, and we are still living as man and wife. But the first time we made love I remember whispering in her mouth....."The man in me wants to fuck my baby in you Elena." That statement solidified our relationship. And I feel very certain that if I was in a relationship with my mother that while I'm sliding my big brown cock in and out of her wet sliming hot pussy, I would mouth those same sentiments...."I want to fuck my baby in you mom. I want to give you lots and lots of my babies."

I think most women out there who are in love with a man would love to hear their man tell them.....he wants to make a baby with them.

ToughSailorToughSailor15 days ago

Sorry to say but it started to cloy . . . .

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 2 months ago

An expertly rendered tale.It was like I was sitting by watching Mom and son gradually awakeneing to their deep pent up secret desires and then watching these desires explode into reality.Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow, wonderful story. I can't think of anything I would change. Truly epic love story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a Beautiful story!!!

LiferalLiferal5 months ago

The build up, the smoldering backstory, the hesitation, the completion…excellent. The scene in the stairwell, inspired. Nice writing

Anthony1965Anthony19656 months ago

What a beautiful story and very well written. I absolutely loved it.

LiferalLiferal6 months ago

Smooth. Nice, non hurried build up and a great conclusion. Diction as good as any on the site. Really nice

snakeraja08snakeraja087 months ago

I think after reading this story, i felt like reaching top of Mount Everest, because this is the best mother son incest story ever, nothing can beat this, John and carrie you both will always be in my heart, thank you for the author for giving me amazing memories.

Incest_ReaderIncest_Reader9 months ago

wonderful story, I wish there was a follow-up on how he gets his mother pregnant, and if they decide to get married.

tfansoitfansoi9 months ago

wonderful loving sexy story. my favorite so far on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is the second time in a couple months I’ve read this and it is better than the first time. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Presence of Dad ruins the fantasy. If Mom were a widow, no conflict in Son claiming her.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

well written. Great story. Thaks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have ever read. The only thing missing was the anal sex. Still 5 out of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First off, I did like the story alot. But....as many of the stories go there is a crazy desire to make babies.

Mom had not had sex with Dad for two years and intended to NOT have sex with him for two more and then divorce him. Hmmm, but her words and apparent intention was to get pregnant with her Son. Is no one thinking about consequences??????

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

Super Romantic as it was well written as I live near Chicago and could feel the cold and see the snow falling being inside all warm and happy around an old Christmas tree

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Womb???

Impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why no epilog with her pregnant and her twins start lusting for their pregnant mom!

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

Only 4 stars from me as I hate cheating, even if the husband is worthless. Normally I give cheaters 3 stars max, but the story is really very good.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, very loving and sexy.................():\

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Romantique und Sweet!

11/10 X-Mas Trees!!!!!

Dorsmine4Dorsmine4about 2 years ago

I made it to page 3 but could not go much farther. All of the strange talk from the mother. It's obviously clear that he is her son most mothers don't end every single sentence with the word son it just overplayed it and made it annoying

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Beautiful und Romantic!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can hardly wait for more chapters! Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

First, to the "anonymous" reviewer from over 2 yrs ago, and another's comment about "prepubescent girls"-labelling as a PEDOPHILE does nothing for ones credibility here...'anonymous' is reading the stories, so has his/her own issues; DO NOT bring them here...and NOBODY said anything about liking "little girls"...it was just a comment about appreciating a hirsute lady and her mature pussy...NO MORE, NO LESS!!

Now...the story...is definitely a more-than five star work; the characters are well-developed, they have CARED about each other, deeply, for years, and now act on it. Too bad father is an add, but lots of men are (women too, you know!)...will be a shock to dad's ego when mom files for divorce, not to mention her obvious disinterest in him for the intervening time while twins finish school.

I would like to se a follow-up story...I am going to look at your listings, maybe a surprise awaits...??

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was a lovely story and i gave it 5 stars. I loved how the story unfolded unhurried as they played in the snow together, they kissed with tongues, they were naked together, and finally they were lovers together. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Beautifully written and totally believable. Must be millions of son mother coupling though history

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

you know theres more to this story right @Aussie1951 theres one about new years and then a longer one after that

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

What a shame you didn’t finish this great story but there again you a habit of that don’t you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just want to know what Mom meant by incest runs in the family. She said he looked like her late father, does that mean her and her father were together? I just hate being left in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How frustating if you know you could love someone unconditionally and nobody takes you up on it. I admitt I love vicariously while reading stories like those. Since there's nothing in this tale of love and lust that puts me off it works very well for me, its believable and emotionally very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know you may have written this a while ago, but if your still writing there are some of us that would like to know what happened after that little apartment off campus. Did you knock mom up at Xmas? What did Dad do when he found out two months later? Did it speed things up between you and mom? How did the twins take their older bro fucking mom? Then there is her Two sister you haven't talked about. That should be enough to get started. Well written and good editing.

XYZ

Hillbilly55Hillbilly55almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story of a budding romance between a Mother and her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

only thing missing is, SON GETTING HIS MOTHER PREGNANT WITH TRIPLETS AND THEN TWINS,ALL GIRLS.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

A remarkable, romantic, and erotic story. The feelings of the mother and son felt so real that I hope some couples get to experience them in real life. As long as it is not a power play, I see nothing wrong with incest which is mutually agreeable. Laws are relative.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 3 years ago
Best stories

Best stories

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Could not put this story down!! I wish I had been in John's place. Glad his mother received the best loving of her life. Lucky mother. 10 star story!!!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
You amaze me

I’ve read most of your stories now and this is your best by far in my opinion. All the accolades from your other readers are well deserved. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

paulnvapaulnvaalmost 4 years ago
You have skills!!!

Such a great talent to do the slow build up. I loved the undercurrent of love and lust. I so wish I had had a chance like this with my mom. It was just enough!!

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 4 years ago
My second visit to this lovely story....

I first read this sexy and romantically erotic story about 4 or 5 years ago, though oddly at the time it already felt vaguely familiar (and again now obviously) - However it was again a most enjoyable read. You have a very easy to read style without being overly 'course.' The loving relationship between mother and son were easily believable. It was not without a couple of simple, yet easily overlooked, faults. I got slightly confused by the floors walked up, I recall at one point the pair walked up 4 flights yet arrived on the 5th? (Forgive me if that was in my imagination)? How many lights were lit or turned off in the dead of night? I thought they we curled up with just the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree - but later 'John' turned this light off and that light off until the room was just lit by the tree? More obviously perhaps; if 'mums' intention was only to collect 'John' and take him back home for a family Christmas, where did the ham come from that they cooked for Christmas dinner?

As I said though, minor trivialities are easily forgiven by your relaxed writing style, culminating in a most enjoyable, sexy story. One which I'll happily return to in another few years perhaps.

Regards from South London

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Sweet to the heart !!!

This story had passionate love between a mother & son. Incestuous feeling that has been building for years , that finally crossed over to reality. I really enjoyed my time reading this story.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Still A Great Read*****

Where Ever you are Ahabscribe. Thanks again for sharing this story!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 4 years ago
I love this!

This story, especially around Christmas and winter time, is the premium tale of mother/son love--not just lust--but love. It is truly one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@dikupinya

If you think of prepubescent girls when you read 'shaved pussy' then you are a pedo and that on you. I'm sending your comment to the authorities.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
Finally!!

A Hairy Pussy not shaed off to resemble a prepubescent teenager. LOVED IT!!! please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Yep. An excellent and beautifully written mother/son story. Realistic and heart-felt! These are the quality type stories that I look for. And there are many on this site. I just haven't found them all yet. 5*. -d

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
*****

Still one of the best!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great 5 stars

Very nice except for the nympho comment. Nympho's will fuck anyone, in fact beg any man to fuck the and cannot enjoy sex. Severely mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this story

Just missing one thing, babies to make it complete...

Threecats407Threecats407about 6 years ago
Wish you were still writing

Glad your mom is hairy. I remember mines as black and about as big as a dinner plate.

dannyboy66109dannyboy66109over 6 years ago
Such a beautiful story.

This is a new favorite of mine. It makes me think back through the years, and remember the beautiful relationship that I shared with my own Mom. This time of the year makes me miss her all the more. Christmas just hasn't been the same, since losing her to cancer several years ago. Thank you for writing this, and making me feel good this Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Repetitive and Redundant

You certainly seem to like describing things the same way, over and over. For instance, her "Meaty" breasts. Sometimes, just plain breasts would be okay.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
After all These Years*****

Still in the top three favorite stories. I wonder how he is doing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Magic

There is a magical quality to how this fellow writes. The flow of words and the pacing are perfect. We are not made to wait too long for events to unfold, and the unfolding itself is so erotic. The reader feels turned on and part of the story itself.

I have enjoyed this story many times. I wish he would write more but he has been silent for years now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for the outstanding love story!

Simply an outstanding love story that I've read repeatedly! Thanks again and continue writing!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
A BEAUTIFUL STORY.

That was very well told, I loved it and THANK YOU.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
A wonderful and loving story

So well written, it was like being there! Thank you!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Still My All Time Favorite*****

Thanks again for sharing.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Just a few days ago on my birthday, a very monumental birthday in terms of age, I had sex with a woman role-playing mother and son. It was the first time I made love this way, despite almost 20 years of being a lover of this taboo loving. The birthday event was wonderful not only for the carnality of the physical actions, but being able to finally personally experience what I have loved for so long. Being intimate with a hot, sexy woman and hearing "my son's big cock" and saying "I'll never cheat on you, Mom, like Dad did" was beyond exhilarating!

Last night it snowed here in NY--again--and as I lay half-asleep this morning I thought about my birthday gal and the other women who have been my "Mom:" mainstream and porn actresses, and newscasters. My thoughts became a collage of all these gorgeous women and I, snowbound in a cabin, making passionate love and fucking like alley cats. I remember reading "Christmas with Mom," realizing it was the perfect story for my current erotic, snowy thoughts.

Aaaahhhhh!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

My Mother and I came together similarily, but on a different Holiday. July 4th 19xx. Under the fireworks in the parking lot of the local Albertson's. I won't tell our life story, but it was wonderful until Mom passed away at an advanced age. She just went to sleep, and didn't wake. Why does the previous commentor say this is a copy. It happened to Me and Mom, and I've talked to others who have a very similar story. Once in an incestous relationship one seems to become a member of a very exclusive club. We just seemed to know one another. This is not an uncommon occurance. Thank you for a great read.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
In the Spirit of the Season

I had to visit this story again. It was even better this time through.

but, the miracle of the mysteriously appearing and disappearing clothing mystifies me. in the park he slips his hands under he sweater and encounters her bare breasts but when they get home she takes off her wet bra and throws it at him. The first night they are snowed in she has nothing to wear to sleep in because they were going to be home by nightfall, so he provides tees and sweats. Night two she starts out in the sweats again but then slips into a gauzy nightgown she didn't have with her the night before.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the story. Am so very happy for the two of them. and will go next to New Years Eve.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Every Year Around This Time *****

I read this story what a great piece pof writing. Thanks again for sharing.

Steveo4050Steveo4050over 9 years ago
Who wrote this story ?

This is a good story, though I have read it several times on different sites. Many posters have claimed this story as theirs ! I wonder who the real author is. A 4 star story otherwise !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect build up

the way mom showed her nake hairy mound in the kitchen etc.. I blew my geew twice reading this ... and i will be reading again ... 5 indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Additional Stories

The author has continued this story, the next is New Years Eve with Mom, then it moves to Mother & Son, A love story pt.1-11. It awesome, enjoy, ahabscribe is a favorite of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unfinished business

Great story which needs to be finished. There,s so many ways you can go with this so please don't disappoint your readers and finish this story. 5 stars so far

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Christmas With Mom:" - Carrie, Forty-two Year Old Married Mother, and John, Twenty-one Year Old Son.

My first reading of this story, May 26, 2013, turned me on to this author, and his most beautiful and alluring incestual stories. This second reading has not disappointed me except for one major issue I did not mention the first time. The first three pages and half, approximately 75 percent, is magnificently par excellence' in all categories of style, grace, verbage and dialogue between characters; Carrie and her son John played their roles in almost "Oscr-style". The theme and context of the story is huge in comparison to other mother and son romance and love stories. The author, in my opinion, presented the story to me is such grandeur and imeragy that I felt as though I watched beautiful July 4th fireworks ALL night long; my feelings were tempered and pampered; there's beauty, tenderness, love, devotion, committment, sensuality and lot's of love-emitted consummating sex and making love!

My one large disappointment is that Carrie--in particular--talked about John pumping and feeding his seed into her, making a baby in her, getting her pregnant; the conversation between mother and her son John carried on for some length!!!!! Yet, the author dropped the ball. Son John narrated that about "twenty years later" he and his mother were still lovers, but there was no mention nor details about any divorce of his mother and his father, Harold. There was no mention nor any details of his mother being pregnant, nor bearing childre(ren)!!! My comments are the 80th commented since the story posted December 22, 2007, almost seven years ago. I've read all the comments; my best guess is that 65 to 70 percent of the comments were asking for, pleading for, begging for, suggesting there be further details of the questions I've raised and many other raised by readers and/or an additional chapter to disclose the couple's status--parents Carrie and Harold's divorce???,,..Did Carrie get pregnant (as she and her son discussed and wished???...How many children???...Did they sell the marital home and relocate????? There are many germaine details to THIS story that need to be the "meat" and substance of THIS story!! If these issues are omitted on purpose, as I suspect they are purposely omitted, 'Ahabscribe' has done a great disservice to his readers, and specifically his followers!!!! The story deserves ****five (5) Stars****, however because of the ignoring of the mother and father marital issue, and the pregnancy details of John and Carrie, I've awarded the story only four (4) Stars based on the delineated omissions!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Write another part!!!! Write more of this story!!!

Write another part!!! Write more of this story!! Let this be a saga!!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
glad this came up as a "similar" story

A good, romantic, emotional story of two lovers who just happen to be mother and son.

JimOttJimOttalmost 10 years ago
That was lovely

That was the most sensuous and erotic story that I've ever read Thank You for vsharing it

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 10 years ago
Loved it for the second time.

A very nice read. Highly recommended. Thanks. Regards from London.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There is a profile page with room for authors comments

You really should look at it by clicking on the authors name an then profile you'll be surprised ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
jealous

I wish we (mother & I ) could have had what is illustrated here. She was too frightened of her religion. We made love for a week, and then she went to church. It was over. She filed for divorce from dad and left. It was, coincadentally, the week of Christmas for me too. Such a wonderful tale, and I hope this author based it on real-life personal experience. I'm going to let myself believe that, at any rate. Thank You. P.S.: I never married. My heart was taken, and then broken.

qequsqequsover 10 years ago
To bmike , down there comment vv

It will be really sad if ahabscribe really gave up on writing but it isawesome that he already post so many beautiful stories. But if it really is true then man try enjoy also 'alwayswantedto' and 'lovecraft68' stories, those are also very beautiful ones and similar to those from 'ahabscribe' I think that those 3 are the top m/s incest writers here.

bmike2bmike2over 10 years ago
Does anyone know?

Ahabscribe has not submitted anything new in what is a very long time for him based on his past. Does anyone know if he's still active on the site? If he has left I thank him for his great M/S stories he will be missed.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Year After Year*****

This story is still In my top three. Thanks again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lighten Up On Ahabscribe (The Writer)

A real honest attempt to cover this subject. Mom and son real stories about love and in turn incest, take almost a lifetime to happen. In most situations they never do happen. Bad marriages whereas parents hang on till offspring are grown was and is very normal. Women are the true romantics and want to love and be loved in return. Most men are not capable of that ever happening. Most men lose interest in their wives as is illustrated in this story. Women's maternal instincts make them need to really be loved and produce more children out of love. This story was a very real and true to life story. Two way real love these days is virtually non existent. So if you are just looking for a story to jack off to, then go somewhere else and leave this writer alone. None of you naysayers are probably not capable of writing your own names let alone a full story about anything. Keep up the good work Ahabscribe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was a great story... but not to be continued as such !

If this story maintained it's commitment to itself and the readers as it proposes to do in this segment, it would be a beautiful and very worthwhile romance to follow and enjoy fully. But it sadly does not. It becomes in it's subsequent editions very dismal and vague to the ideas and characters of the people so well written about in this first installment. There is no continuity and tender emotional loyalty to the elements that made this feel so good for the readers making it this far. It betrays the very clear and powerful intimacies between the mother and son, and to the readers as well. This author has some literary potential, but squanders it with perverse and disturbing disruption of where he has lead the reader to believe the original story here was intended to go. A note to the readers of this mutated plot in a prologue would have sufficed to avoid this kind of a disaster. This is sincere and honest feedback to what many here believed was to be a wonderful adventure of true love, lasting commitment, and deep emotional as well as physical intimacy between "two people". I know that there were far more who went on with this and after reading further, did not bother to leave a comment because of disappointment and apathy. I do not blame them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Appreciation

This is the most amazing story I have ever read. i accept it as a true and wonderful christmas story.

soonerorlater123soonerorlater123over 10 years ago
mom is son's best lover

mom is son's best lover.....A mother should be willing to give her pussy to his loving son...thanx for this good story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incest baby

Yes, the way incest should be. Putting a baby in the womb you came from. The most perfect love there is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uhggg

I hate controlling woman and the boys who let them control situations.Man is supposed to be the alpha not the other way around

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great story

wonderful romance, great hot sex, nice people involved with each other-nicely written story too-thanks

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92almost 11 years ago
loved it!!!

I hope that you write more to go with this <3

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Christmas with Mom: - John and Carrie (Son and Mother)

This story is somewhat unusual in that Mother Carrie has had the "torch" for her son John for many years, mostly because she and her son have had a close relationship for many years, but she has confessed to wanting him as a woman wanting a man. Her need for him has been on a higher level than sexual; more on the emotional and soul feelings that lovers attain beyond sexual gratification.

The slow gradual, escalating, ascending sexual (John and even Carrie now realize they WILL become lovers) feelings, now evolving into sensual foreplay, always expressing the man to woman, woman to man love for each other, the graphics of the actions and foreplay is written in the most alluring, exotic and sensual way this reader was mesmerized beyond ecstatic! It is rare a mother and son love story is written with such depth of spirit and sensuality, warmth and emotions; it is never just about the sex, but always about the pleasing and pleasuring of each other. Is is absolutely astonishing, beautiful and blissful--beyond concept.

The characters of John and Carrie are almost flawless! The dialogue is written with such clarity of purpose, there's never a doubt as to the meanings, feelings and total expectations of their future. Mother Carrie even goes so far as to say to John, "Fill Mommy up with sperm...Make me pregnant, son!". There can be no greater offer of self, being, soul or love to an incestual lover. This story is celestially awesome!!

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
HOLY FUCK STORIES

Well maybe dad ain't his dad, could it be her father? I wonder, wonder,...........who wrote the book of love. Dose anyone know. 5 stars.

yeyeyeyeabout 11 years ago
good story

A wonderful story of love between mother and son.

It is wonderful sexual Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The true way.

I hope you bless her womb with an incest baby soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait for their arrival home

Can' t wait for the next installment. How about some clandestine mother-son trysts while at home? Mom also hinted at other instances of incest....when can we read about those?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sweet story

Very sensuous story......the feeling the son had as his sperm emptied into his mother's pussy was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story

This story is fucking beautiful, enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved ur story man. N also wanna be in da story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A wonderful story of love between mother and son. Two people cannot be closer and more loving. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

1980's huh? well, we may be more sexually explicit nowadays, but this story drives me crazy. I just wish i was old enough to remember the 80's. I want to believe that things were simpler back then. Well this proves it. bah what else is there to say? great story man, top 10. probably top 5. gonna have to move a few things around.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
I AM!!!!!!!

A repeater too I love this story at this time of the year. Thanks again for writing this wonderful love story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome and Beyond the seamless love

I had been looking for a story that would bring a lasting hard on to me... for at least 3 years now. At last I have found it. I was overwhelmed by the narration, sequence of the events was so realistic... Just was imagining, if this would happen to me.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
This was a reread for me

And I think I enjoyed it the second time around more than when I first read the story.

Really sweet love between John and his mother that was very touching but sill extremely erotic.

I love this story, thanks for the read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous