All Comments on 'Christmas with Mom'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments (Page 2)
toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
BRAVO!!!

WOW!!! What a great love story. It has to be one of the best love/incest stories I've ever read. Good job, keep up the great stories. toby9790.

bigyin69bigyin69almost 13 years ago
First timer

I can ubderstand why people return to read this I know I will thank you for a excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I come back to this story year after year when I'm looking for a good yarn. It never stops pleasing me.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 13 years ago
Another Great Story

Once again, you spin a very good tale. I really like the way you have the mother struggling with her conscience regarding societal morals and then have love win out in the end. It allows her to remain a loving parent rather than just turn into a wanton slut. I like your style. Keep up the good work. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CHRISTMAS WITH MOM

IF IT WERE ANY BETTER I COULDN'T STAND IT. BEAUTIFUL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

I've read alot of stories from different sites especially this one and I can honestly say this is one of the best stories I hav ever read it has everything romance a lil comedy alot of love and also lust it doesn't jus jump straight into sex like most stores I came back to comment and already hav moved on to read your sequel great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just one thing

Ive been reading your stories for a couple of days now and have come to realise that you write in a very specific style.

Every story has a character that you describe as "zaftig" and the son always says things like "your beautiful" completely out of the blue, very formulaic writing, good for a one off but not the kind of author that can be easily followed.

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannabout 14 years ago
Sweet and well paced

but... meaty? breasts. I dunno. the ones I've known seemed more like marshmallows than meat... but that's a quibble. A lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
bravo! encore, encore!!

I have been reading these stories for 2 years now, and this is the very best so far. It wasn't just a lustful sex, it was love making, true love making. I enjoyed it thoroughly and wish it could go on forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"I've dreamed of your cock so many times," his mother said.

This is a wonderful tale of sweet and lusty motherfucking. Snowbound, young son John and his mother grow closer and closer. Of course, Johnny-boy starts glimpsing things that a son is never supposed to, although all boys want to--like his mother's fat hairy puss. Mom notices her boy's getting hard, and uses motherly tricks--like dropping her fork--to get a better look at her son's big hard on. Mothers are always really intrigued by what's happening in their boy's pants! Her husband is a washout, she knows it's time for her son's big prick to own her twat. That's just what Johnny has in mind too, and as he shoves his stiff fat dick up to his balls up his mother's cunt he knows his dick is finally where it belongs. His mother screams she wants her son's baby, Johnny unloads his balls and floods his mother's twat with his rich potent semen and starts a baby up where he was once a baby. A perfect love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a real beatiful christmas story

this has tobe one of the best stories i've ever read and at sixty eight years young i've read a lot. keep up the writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good better best

i love this story it is so good better best

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank god for the change

No more perfect 10s in boys and girls, blond cocksuckers and irrational screamers who never shut up! Thank you for a lovely story with ordinary people who know how to love. I'm touched!

chittichittialmost 15 years ago
Awesome

looking forward for the sequel...

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful!!

What a precious love story. Keep those sweet mom/son moments coming. Thanks a lot for your effort! ^__^

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I'm so glad that I found this story it's beautiful

A beautiful story, and how it all came about is just perfect. Well writen with passion and love, just flowing from the story. Thank you so very much for the good story.........Rich

BomonkerBomonkeralmost 15 years ago
part two

What happens next is the best mystery. I burned through and totally enjoyed the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Poor Dad is history, her Son is her stud

This is a tender yet very sexual account of a mother and son drawing ever closer, till Mom's boy snuggles his big prick up his mother's warm welcoming ever-loving motherly twat and shoots his cream up his own birth canal. Dad has let himself become nothing but a pathetic joke, Mom despises him, and her son John is more than happy to push him aside and take his place between his mother's legs. It's every son's dream, except for when Dad is smart enough, and horny enough, to invite his boy to shove his stiff young dick up the same cunt he came out of. That's a decent Dad, glad to make his own son a proud young motherfucker. Sadly, though, most fathers are too petty and jealous to let their sons into their Mom's yearning twat. They rightly fear that their wife, the boy's mother, will MUCH prefer her son's much harder and usually bigger prick and his potent young balls to hubby's tired old dried out junk. So the son takes over from his Dad as his mother's stud, just as nature intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best

SIr that was one of the best short stories ive read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
christmas with mom

what a mom u are one luckey guy... just wish it could have been that way for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What can I say, It's the best

This is the best story I have every read, I have also read 1,2,3, I cant wait till the reat comeout on 4, this make me think about my mother and the hints she gave to me and I just did see them in time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Simply the best.

DWhiteDWhiteover 15 years ago
WOW

Wow is the only way to describe this story!!! very nice work!!!

Incestlover56Incestlover56almost 16 years ago
Amazing

This is an awesome story, the plot was very tantilizing, the build up excruiating, all in all I loved the story, your a great writer.

By the way, I loved the fact that the mom had a hairy bush, really turned me on.

razorblade61razorblade61almost 16 years ago
amazing

loved it ! excellent story line , hope that you may write more of this ! Is truely one of the best stories that I have read.

inherholeinherholealmost 16 years ago
Christmas with Mom,

Outstanding story. I remember mother and her quintuplet sisters showing up at my door Christmas Eve as a suprise for my twenty-first birthday. She had had me when she was tweleve and then she had nine daughters. It had been snowing all day and she had driven up into the mountains to suprise me. That she did and then mother called home to tell father that she had arrived and she would be staying the week. She told him that his daughters and nieces would be taking care of him and to enjoy making love to all of them because they were all fertile and she expected them to be pregnant when she and her sisters came home. Mother said that she was fertile along with her sisters and that they all expected me to get them pregnant which I did for my birthday/Christmas present. Mother had four with two triplets and a pair of twins. Father got all of the girls pregnant.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Well Written

You have a great command of describing the many joys of incestuous relations-siblings as well as parent/offspring.

My own preference lies in mother/son stories. You do these well and I urge you to continue. You have the makings of a really good pornographer-and I mean that as a sincere compliment.

T43HUNTER6T43HUNTER6almost 16 years ago
Not Bad

In fact excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
...anal intercourse...!!!

...the entire series needs to include eventual anal intercourse to provide the topping in an all bareback mode for all pure relations...the Mother/Son series is the most complete form of love...and should be realized by all. This is the purest form of love, period...!!! Masterful writing!!! Keep up the good work...for a long time to come...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Surprised

He didnt mount her when he first saw her bending over,what a great story.

bird2002bird2002about 16 years ago
love your job

yeah, i love this story!thank you!

RoderigoRoderigoabout 16 years ago
Beautiful job

Since I was accused of plagiarizing this story in one I recently submitted, I had to reread it. I can't understand how anyone could say that mine is a copy of this, since so much is totally different, including the style--and mine is probably older and has been posted elsewhere. Anyway, I loved this story when I read it before, and I greatly enjoyed rereading it--an excellent piece of erotic writing, Ahabscribe.

PoutineFanPoutineFanabout 16 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

Wow. I loved every single second I spent reading this. I really liked how clear you made the bond between the mother and son, how it was so easy to tell they were in love. The sex scenes were beautifully written. You've created a masterpiece here :)

shagalotshagalotover 16 years ago
FANTASTIC BELIEVABLE STORY

Nothing on this earth will convince me that this story is not real, or at least partly real, i really do not understand these people who pick fault over 4 flights of stairs and weather , mom ends up pregnant or not , USE your imagination , well done please carry on with this story its had me engrossed from the first word to the last .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Hot

Such a hot, hot story! I love it that his mother has a thick, black covering of pubic hair. Mom's should have it that way! So mature and sensuous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Hot

Such a hot, hot story! I love it that his mother has a thick, black covering of pubic hair. Mom's should have it that way! So mature and sensuous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

good reading

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
From me to you ................................

There is only one thing I can say to this story Ahabscribe - MORE - you are such a very erotic writer I wonder if some of these stories are True - keep up the great work - from a fellow author Jena121

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK

To get to a 5th floor apt, they climb 4 flights of stairs, not 5.

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 16 years ago
Great story

The only reasons I'm giving it 75 instead of 100 is that I think it took little long to get to the sex. Some build-up is good, for "realism," but don't drag it too much.

Plus, I thought it was odd that the mother starting screaming for him to get her pregnant. If the plan is to wait two years before she divorces her husband, and to not let the husband touch her in the meantime, then her getting pregnant would really complicate things.

Other than that, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

I was held all the way to the end. he story was well written to grip anyone's attention. It is believable. Thank you.

TibxoTibxoover 16 years ago
It's A Wonderful Life - Ahabscribe-style

Ahahscribe, a truly lovely, soppy and very erotic story for Christmas.

If Literotica gave out Christmas presents, this would be it.

May you long carry on writing such stories.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas!

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Really Good Tale!

I loved it. I'm looking forward to more. This has been one of the best stories that I have found on this or any other site. Thanks for sharing a really great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What I Like

What I like about this superb story is that it is very erotic and at the same time very believable.EXCELLENT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Great build up and tension. I like to believe this is a true story, it is so wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

The best ever. Please continute with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I SAW YOUR NAME

And knew we were in for a very erotic time,well done indeed

indigodragonindigodragonover 16 years ago
WOW!

that was truly amazing. your best work yet.what a way to spend the holidays.great job

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous