Christmas With My Daddy

Story Info
Ali has a big crush on her stepdad, not the cute kind.
6.1k words
4.43
33.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas carols sing through the air, as well as the sound of sweet lively chatter in the house. it's soothing just as much as the smell of freshly baked potatoes wafting through the cold air. Christmas has always been my favourite holiday, ever since I was a little girl. It didn't necessarily just have to do with essentially getting free things, but also, as much as I disliked most of my family, I still found it pleasant to watch them interact with each other. There was joy in their eyes as they caught up with each other. I hear them talk about failed relationships, and juicy stuff like random hookups and abortions distant cousins had to get. Perhaps I'm just weird, but I enjoy it, nonetheless.

"Anything I can help with mom?" I ask after walking into the kitchen. I breathe in the smell of the ham cooking in the oven and hum, "That smells delicious," I say, feeling saliva gather in my mouth.

"Just put that over there on the table," my mother says, her back still turned to me as she continues to mix something in a bowl.

At that moment my stepdad walks into the kitchen, "Anything I can do to help," He asks, a cheerful tone in his voice.

My mother points to the bowl of vegetables on her left, "Grab those," she says.

I grab my bowl first. When I turn around, I make sure to look my stepdad straight in the eyes as I pass him, swinging my hips as I move and biting my lips. I look him up and down, a seductive grin on my face as I walk past him.

I was going to leave it at that because there was no point in risking being caught doing anything suggestive to each other. I just wanted him to know that I was still sexually thinking of him. I place the potatoes on the table adorned with other foods. They all look so delicious. Tiny cube-sized meats as well as other beautifully decorated side dishes and desserts. I disliked my mother, but damn she knew how to whip up a meal.

Just as I go to turn around, I feel a looking presence over me. Quickly a muscled chest presses into my upper back, and I don't need to turn around to know who it is. I can smell his musk, his crisp perfume as well as the scent of his way too expensive aftershave; his entire being made me weak in the knees. I feel him press closer, then I feel a hardness between my ass cheeks. I know for sure it's his hard cock; pressed up against my clothes, making my skirt rise and air blow between my legs.

"God, what you do to me," Mike whispers in my ear, his previously cheerful voice I now deep husk, tickling my ear and making my pussy throb.

I brace against the table and push back against his cock, "I have no idea what you're talking about," I say.

Mike hums, unimpressed by my defiance. He grabs my hips, pushing harder against my ass. I grind back against him, shaking my ass slightly and baring it deeper between my ass cheeks.

"I'd let you fuck me over the table, but we have company," I say.

"I wanna fuck you so bad, " Mike groans into my ear.

He reaches up and grabs my cheek, turning my head to the side. He presses his lips against mine, and I return the kiss with vigour, wrapping my tongue around his as we make out hot and fast, adrenaline pumping through our veins from the possibility of getting caught. It's exhilarating, and it's taking everything in me not to lift my skirt, drop my panties, push Mike down on the table, the food scattering about and ride him hard and fast. I can picture it, his cock going so deep inside of me that he hits my cervix. It hurts so good, and I imagine kissing him as my ass slaps down on his thighs.

His tongue dives deep into my mouth, pushing my head back and his cock harder against my ass at the same time. I'm light-headed, consumed by the desire to fuck my stepdad. I know he would give it to me hard, he wouldn't care that I'm a virgin, I know it. he'd slide in slow at first, deep. Then pull back out and slam back in again, setting a breakneck speed, so fast his balls slap against my dripping pussy.

"I'd fuck you so good if only I got the chance," My dad says as he pulls away from me.

I feel abandoned. id give anything just to be pressed up against him for all eternity. It would be a dream come true.

"Please," I whine, wanting to pull him back on me.

"I'll fuck you later baby," Dad says as he walks away back upstairs, probably to go fix his hard-on.

I can only wait so long before I give into my horniness and fuck someone else in the back of a parking lot. I want it to be my father, but at this point, I'm so horny I don't care if it's my boss at work. He could fuck me over his old desk for all I care. I'll get my father to care. I'll get him to want me so bad he'd even go as far as to fuck me in front of everyone. I"d deal with the repercussions another day.

I fix my skirt and take a breather. I should probably go upstairs to change my underwear because they're soaking wet, but I like to be reminded of the kind of effect my father has on me, even if it's slightly uncomfortable.

I walk back into the kitchen to see my mom cleaning up, "Go get everyone outside and tell them to have a seat. Dinner is ready," She says to me.

"Okay," I deadpan.

She turns back around and glares at me, "Try to have a good attitude for dinner and go splash some cold water on your face, you're flushed," She says.

I smirk, knowing exactly why I'm flushed. I want to scream at her and tell her I'm flushed because her husband wants to be balls deep in my pussy, but I don't because it would ruin a dinner that hadn't even started. And as much as I want to get fucked senseless, I also really want to taste the stake.

---

Everyone is gathered around the table. They chat about nonsensical things. I want to care; I really do but my mind strains on what had happened a few minutes ago. It's entirely scandalous, the thing me and my father have going on. I'm young, but it would ruin my life if it came out, my mother would disown me, and the family would never speak to me again.

And knowing all of that turns me on greatly.

"Have some vegetables," my mom says as she hands me the bowl.

The chatter stops for a brief moment, and everyone turns their attention to me. I feel tension build in my skull because god knows what they're going to ask.

"How's school going?" A distant uncle asks, his mouth puffy with food.

I decide to be honest, "I've been falling behind a bit," I say, staring shamefully down at my food.

I look up when I feel something touch my hand; it's my stepfather, "Don't worry about it," he says, "I flunked high school and look at the nice house we live in," he says, as he gestures to the room, a charming smile on his face.

I smile up at him, longer than I should've, but I didn't care if anyone thought we were being too intimate at that moment. I squeeze his hand slightly and mouth a 'thank you' at him.

We go back to our dinner, but my mind is still hazy with want. Sometimes I forget that Mike is still my father because of how bad I want him sexually. Knowing that he still cared for me as a daughter makes my chest fill with joy.

My heart is beating out of my chest, knowing that our bond is stronger than most out there, not only a family bond but a sexual and romantic one. I know he loves me more than he does my mother, he doesn't have to say it out loud. I see the way they behave around each other when they think I'm not looking. My father rolls his eyes when she isn't looking at him, and he even dares to snarl. My mother's demeanour changes when my dad is around her; she seems less bubbly.

Knowing all of it gives me hope that my father and I will make it official one day. It might not be today or for a long time, even if we have to keep it a secret for the rest of our days, I know my stepfather will gladly have me.

I wanted to touch my father, right here, right now. But I didn't know how. I couldn't touch his hand again, not without it looking obvious that something was going on. So, I decide to reach under the table slowly. My fingers touch his upper thigh first and I instantly hear his breath hitch, louder than I anticipated.

"What's wrong?" my mother asks from the other side of the table, her brows furrowed.

"It's nothing. I just remembered something at work," My father says, trying to force a smile.

I don't let his uneasiness stop me. My hand reaches higher. I feel thick muscle flexing under my palm. I've touched his thighs before. I think back to a few weeks ago when I had just sucked a cock, my father's cock. I remembered how much he had moaned and groaned from the feeling of my unexperienced virgin mouth. My tongue had licked and sucked on his cock head like it was my last meal. I wanted that feeling again. But not in my mouth, deep in my pussy this time. I'd squeeze his cock around me so good he'd moan my name and fuck me faster.

I bite a bit of my lip as my hand reaches higher. My finger brushes the inside of his thigh, dangerously close to his balls. His muscles are still flexing, nervous from my administration. I didn't care that we were surrounded by family, I just wanted to feel his massive cock again, even if I risked blowing the cover of what we had going on.

My hand reaches to his bulge. I feel the weight of it under my fingers. It's clothed, but I can feel how heavy and hard he is. I know his hardness is making him uncomfortable; I can feel his throbbing cock under the material. I brush a finger up his cock, scrapping slightly from his balls to the tip of his head.

I feel his skin shiver and I look up at his face. He's conversing with my older cousin across from the table like nothing was happening. But as much as I tried to hide it, I could see the discomfort in his face.

My hand wraps around his large bulge resting on his thighs. I massage his cock, despite it being too think for my fingers the wrap around it. My father is way too big, bigger than any guy's I've seen online or any unsolicited dick pic I've ever received. It makes me want him more than anything. It makes my mouth water, water more than any of the delicious food sitting across from the table. I know his cock would taste better in my mouth. I've tasted it, after all, I know what I'm talking about.

I try not to make it obvious that I'm moving my hand under the table, the people around me aren't stupid, but I desperately want to take Mike's cock out of his pants and jerk him off right there and then.

There's only so much I can do, and it would such a shame to have my father orgasm right in front of family members. So, I let go of his cock, partly because I was starting to feel sorry for him and partly because I was beginning to get too wet. I loved getting wet for my father, but I didn't want it seeping through my clothes and ruining my skirt. I needed to go change my skirt before I did so.

"excuse me I have to use the bathroom," I say before dragging my chair back and getting up

I leave everyone at the table to make my way upstairs. I walk up the stairs and just as I get to the top, I hear another chair being dragged. I don't look down there to see who it is, part of me wants to think it's my father coming to punish me for what I had done.

I enter the bathroom and sit on the toilet. I pull down my underwear, shivering from the sticky feeling. I take a look at them and sure enough, they're wetter than I thought they would be. Warmth rushes over my body knowing that my dad had that kind of effect on me.

I put my underwear in the basket and open the drawer to retrieve a new one. Just as I grab one a hear a soft knock on the door.

"Someone's in here," I shout.

"It's dad," I hear, barely above a whisper.

I run to the door to unlock it. I swing it open and sure enough, it's my father, "Hi dad," I say, a fake innocent smile on my face.

"You've been a bad girl," he says, a handsome smirk on his face.

I lean against the door frame, pushing my hips out and crossing my legs, "Gonna have to put me on the naughty list then," I say jokingly.

"Get in the bedroom," My father demands.

I've never heard him so serious. His voice is low and he sounds like a starving man.

As much as I want to fuck him, I've been aching to. But our family is downstairs, and they might come looking for us.

"Don't worry. It'll be quick," he says like he had been reading my mind.

Now that the opportunity has finally presented itself, I freeze. I know I shouldn't, I know it's wrong because he's family after all. My brain is telling me to be logical but my pussy is begging for a fat cock, my father's fat cock and I've never been one to be rational.

I crash into my father, kissing him with a fiery passion. He grabs me by the waist, and I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he walks me down the hall into the bedroom, our lips never parting from the maniac kiss.

I'm rubbing my wet pussy on his hard stomach, already desperate to feel something against my aching pussy. My father doesn't seem to mind, because he kisses me harder, pushing his tongue into my hot mouth. He kisses down my neck, hunger kisses that tug and suck at the skin. I know it'll be bad if he leaves marks, but I don't care. I'll cover them up with makeup. Right now, I just needed him to devour every last inch of me.

My back hits the bed with a bounce and I look up at my father, a deep hunger in both of our eyes. He quickly takes off his belt buckle, the leather jiggling as he pulls it through the hoops and tosses it to the floor. I take off my blouse, thankful I decided not to wear a bra today. Because when my father looked down at my small perky breast, I could see something shift inside of him.

Mike pushes down his pants and boxers, stepping out of them and pushing them to the side. He stands proud with his massive cock, and I've never been so happy to see something again. I get a better view of it because the last time I had seen it was in the middle of the night.

Now it was evening, and the barely setting sun illuminated his large cock and body, casting a shadow on his muscled stomach toned biceps. I wanted his body on top of mine so badly, so I spread my legs, giving him a view of my pink virgin pussy that was dripping wet, dripping wet for him.

"Give it to me daddy," I moan, "Please."

Mike crawls over me and bends to capture my lips in another bruising kiss. He's not pressed flush up against me, but his cock is long enough that I feel the head brushing against my pussy. I moan into the kiss from the sensation of him rubbing his head up against my clit. He does that for some time, teasing my clit and opening it with his head as he kissed my drunk lips.

I break away from the kiss, just wanting to feel something, "Please fuck me, daddy," I say.

"Okay baby girl," He says, and that's when I feel him start to push into my pussy slowly. He's careful, despite the heat of the moment he's desperately trying not to hurt me. But it doesn't hurt, as he pushes into me, all I feel is the pleasure. The pleasure of his cock head pushing deeper and deeper into my hole. It's exquisite, better than I could have ever imagined. I feel drunk on love and pleasure. And the adrenaline pumping through my veins from the possibility that anyone could walk up those stairs and catch up.

He bottoms out and I throw my head back from the feeling. I feel whole like all along something had been missing from my body. His cock fits like a glove, and I wrap my legs around his waist, desperately wanting to feel him deeper.

My father pulls his hips back, his cock massaging my insides as he pulls out. He almost pulls all the way out, his cock head still barely inside my pussy, then he slams back in hard. Making my body jerk and my legs shake from the sensation.

Mike's thrusts are deep and powerful, making my body jerk violently with each. My body is small beneath his. And all his gym workouts are finally being put to use from the good fuck I'm getting. I can feel it in the way his hands grip my waist, holding me steady as he drives his cock into the deepest parts of me.

He isn't using a condom, none of us even thought to ask for one, so I can feel his precum dripping inside of me and making the glide smoother. It's so wet, from my previous arousal and his, I can feel it dripping down my ass and pooling into the bedsheets below. Mike pushes one of my legs up and back, tightening me up and making his thrust go deeper.

My eyes roll into the back of my head, and I cry out.

"Fuck daddy," I moan as I reach up to caress and push on his chest. I don't want him to stop but it's overwhelming and I can't help but push back on him to ground myself.

Mike does an exceptionally harder thrust and it makes me sob and curse louder than the two of us would like. Mike bends forward to slightly rest his body on top of mine and cover my mouth.

"Baby you have to be quiet," He says between moans.

I shake my head, yes, but he doesn't remove his hand from my mouth. So here we are fucking with my father's fingers covering my load scream. I let my cries loose, knowing my father has my mouth covered and no one can hear us. Mike lets loose too, fucking me impossibly harder, his cock beating my pussy with all of his strength.

The pleasure is overwhelming. My pussy is wet, gushing with each of his thrusts. My eyes roll back into my head from his monster cock stretching wide and deep. The fuck is better than anything I could ever ask for. It's making my mind go foggy and it's taking everything in me not to whip Mike's hands away and tell him just how much I'm enjoying his cock. I want him to know he's doing me like a good father, but I can't, not with everyone downstairs.

Mike doesn't let up for one moment, but he does let go of my mouth in favour of holding himself up on both elbows. I don't scream though. I keep my voice to breathy moans and low hums.

"Daddy fuck it's so good." I whisper into his mouth after I can't hold it in any longer, "It feels so good." I moan, my mouth open and eyebrows furrowed as I focus on the feeling of his cock massaging my walls and hitting deep inside of me.

An unfamiliar warmth washes over me. It builds and it makes my legs shake the more daddy fucks me hard. I don't know what it is, but I know I want that release desperately.

"Give it to me daddy," I moan as I feel myself go higher and my body shakes with want.

Mike sits up and pushes my legs back against my stomach, folding me in half. His cock goes impossibly deeper, and I sob and moan. His thrusts turn slow, deep and it drives me mad. I reach between my legs to touch his cock in wonder. I feel it, the way his cock slips inside me and out again. I feel at my hole, the way it stretches and closes to compensate for his girth, especially the widest part, the base of his cock.

Every time he bottoms out, I feel the heat in my body and when he leaves, I feel abandoned, cold. It's like his seed pumps life into me and at that moment I knew I'd never be able to live without his cock. It'll be an addiction, but I'm okay with it because sex feels good and it's not hurting me or anyone else.

The warmth builds with each passing second. And it hits me that I'm about to come hard.

"I'm gonna come," I whine and tug at my hair.

My dad's cock seems endless because as much as a whine and move my hips, it's always there, reaching the deepest parts of me. Mike grabs my hips with both hands and lifts them slightly. He leans back and pulls my pussy down on his cock with each of his thrusts. He does it effortlessly because he's so strong. The position leaves a wet sound in the air, and it turns me one beyond compare.

I grind my hips down on him, moving my ass against him and grinding his cock deep inside of me as I chase my own orgasm. Mike takes a hand and pushes his palm against my clit, rubbing down on it as he fucks me deep and hard. My eyes roll back again, and I'm left helpless to the mercy of my father as he works my clit and fucks my pussy hard.

12