Christmas With My Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hands on his, the one on my waist and the one rubbing my clit and look up at him. I know my face is a mess. I know it's red and stained with tears. My hair is probably dishevelled too. But I have to look up at him as I feel my first orgasm hit me like a truck. It's intimate, my eyes stare deep into his as I whine and my body shakes from the overwhelming pleasure.

Dad leans to kiss me through it, and his thrust slow as he fucks me through it gently. My body is buzzing, and my cries are loud again. But my father is there with me, letting me ride that wave of pleasure.

Mike stops thrusting eventually and pulls out. I feel everything leak from my pussy; his precum mixed with my wetness. I shiver from the feeling and sigh with satisfaction. I feel like a goddess, because honestly my father just worshipped every inch of my body, inside and out.

Mike gets off me and I breathe a sigh of relief because as lovely as it was having him so close to me, he was a bit heavy. He stands up at the foot of the bed and my eyes fall on cock. It's still standing erect. I should've known it would take more than that to finish my dad, he's insatiable just like me.

"Let me suck your cock," I say as I flip onto my hands and knees.

I crawl to the foot of the bed where Mike stands and stick out my tongue, waiting for him to use my mouth for his pleasure. It was polite to return the favour.

Mike moves closer, his cock in his hands and he guides the head of his cock to my mouth. he smears come dripping from the tip across my lips, and I look up to see him smirk when I lick it. he pushes the head of his cock past my waiting mouth, and I close my lips around it, grateful to drink up his cum and taste myself on his cock.

"Fuck my mouth," I say as best as I can with his cock stuffed into my mouth.

It looked like that's all he needed to hear because he grabs my hair and pushes his cock all the way down my throat, stuffing my mouth full of his shaft. I gag slightly around his head, but I don't tell him to stop when he pulls his cock out and shoves it back down, deeper this time.

His hands are on my hair while he pushes his cock in my mouth, in and out repeatedly. I hollow my cheeks around his cock each time he pulls out, feeling the tip of his cock leak onto my tongue. My tongue sticks out, massaging the underside of his cock as he fucks my mouth.

I look up through my lashes, and he's looking down at me, mouth open and groaning with each thrust of his cock. I begin to bob my head in time with his thrusts and that makes him moan loudly.

"Baby you're so good," he moans as his fists tighten in my hair.

I bob my head some more, desperate for his cock to reach deeper in my mouth. The sounds coming from my mouth are wet and nasty, more saliva drips down my mouth from gagging but I don't care. I love the taste of my father's cock, and the feeling of his large cock in my mouth is fucking amazing. I just want to swallow it whole.

He pushes my head down further, all the way to the base of his cock till my nose is nuzzling against his pubic hair. I gag loudly and push back against his thighs, wet sounds coming from my throat as I retract. Saliva drips from my abused mouth onto the floor below and I swallow the rest.

I take a breather, deciding to jerk his cock with my hand as I catch my breath. I look up at my father and smile. He's looking down at me lovingly; I love being a good girl for him.

I go back to sucking on the head, twisting my hand around what isn't in my mouth. his cock is wet from my mouth, so my hand twist around it easily. I use the other hands as well to jerk at the skin below his cock head as I suck on it with my swollen lips. I bob my head around the bulge, licking the underside with my tongue.

I push his cock up and start from the base with my tongue, licking a wet strip up as I keep eye contact with him. His cock taste amazing, better than the stake my mother made. At that moment I knew I was sucking him off better than my mother ever could. I could see it in his face; the way his eyes were wide. I was doing better than my mother's dried up lips ever could.

I wrap my lips around the head of his cock again and push down slowly. Mike fist my hair with his hand and pushes down impatiently, just wanting to feel my mouth around his cock. He sets a fast pace, fucking my mouth hard and deep. I brace both of my hands against his hips and let him fuck me.

It feels so good to have him use me like this, I pay no mind to the cum and saliva dripping down my chin all the way to my breast. I just want him to fuck me until he's satisfied.

My dad leans forward, pushing his cock impossibly deeper down my throat, and grabs at my ass. I bob my head up and down his cock as he plays with my ass cheeks. I feel a hard slap on my ass, the flesh jiggling from the impact.

"You have such a nice ass." My dad groans, "Fuck so perfect."

I hum around his cock and that makes him groan again. The vibration sent shivers through his body. Mike leans over more and jiggles my ass again. Then I feel his hand move lower and suddenly a finger is pushed into my pussy. I groan and roll my eyes back as my dad doesn't hesitate to start finger fucking me. The angle makes it perfect for him to push against my sweet spot, and he doesn't stop for one second.

I moan around his cock as I continue to suck. I push down to the base again. Opening up my lips and shaking my head as I try to get the base in my mouth. Mike continues to finger my pussy, and despite coming only seconds ago, I feel my body near its release.

I suck harder and faster, wanting to milk Mike for all he's worth. The harder and faster I suck on his cock, the harder and faster his fingers push into my dripping pussy. The feeling is intoxicating, pleasuring each other like this. I want to fuck for the rest of the day, fuck hard till the new Year and long after that. Who knew sex could be so wonderful, I should've fucked my father long before today. But knowing that I'd get to fuck him again too is good enough.

I feel my body grow warm, and that familiar buzz starts to overcome me again. At the same time, Mike's cock starts to twitch in my mouth, and it forces me to focus on his pleasure, sticking out my tongue and hollowing my cheeks.

Mike groans and before I realize it, he's spilling into my mouth, down my throat and filling my stomach with his cum.

Mike quickly pulls out of my mouth, and before I can ask him what he's doing he pushes me around. My stomach hits the bed, and he lifts my ass in the air. I feel his hands push down on my shoulders, keeping my head and shoulders on the bed and my ass raised in the air.

His cock pushes into me quickly and I moan like a bitch. My walls are sensitive from coming already, but that doesn't stop him. He fucks me hard, my fat ass slapping against his thighs as he holds me down and pulls my ass and pussy back on his cock. My eyes roll into the back of my head. Sensation floods my brain and suddenly I can't think straight. All I can feel is Mike's thick cock in my hole, fucking the hell out of my pussy. He smacks my ass, the flesh giggling around his cock.

"Fucking hell," Mike groans and slaps my ass again, "Fuck baby you're so fucking sexy," he says, "You like that? Daddy's cock?"

"Yes! Fuck me harder daddy." I moan, "So good," I gasp, reaching behind myself to pull at Mike's hip, edging him on to go deeper.

A fire is lit in my veins and Mike continues to feed it with his fat cock. I feel like I'm on cloud nine with the way his cock hits deep inside me. My body feels light, I can barely hold myself up as my dad drives his cock into my wet cunt. I feel my arousal gushing out my pussy and down my thighs. It'll be a hell of a mess to clean up afterwards, but I could care less. My mind is consumed by the thick shaft inside of me.

"I'm gonna come daddy." I moan, my fingers grasping desperately against the bed sheets.

My stepdad goes faster at that. Pulling my pussy back on his cock as he chases our orgasms. Mike's hands thread through my hair and I feel him pull my head back, making my back arch more and his cock go deeper.

"Yes." I let out a drawn-out moan, "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come. Make me come daddy." I moan as he continues to pull my hair and fuck me good.

I find the strength to push myself up on my hands and knees. I use the leverage to push back on his cock as he fucks me. Driving his cock deep in my pussy as I meet his thrust. We've been fucking for too long now, and I know any minute now someone could walk up those stairs. The feeling is thrilling and my chest heaves from the adrenaline and pleasure pumping through my veins.

I feel the release finally hit me, and I have to cover my own mouth to stop myself from screaming out. I feel Mike speed up his thrusts, chasing his own orgasm.

I hear Mike grunt and feel his dick twitch inside of me, then he's spilling into me without warning. His warm cum fills my pussy and I whine from the feeling.

Having a part of my stepfather inside of me feels amazing, I would deal with the consequences of him coming inside of me later. But even if I got pregnant, at least Mike would stay with me forever. I'd have his child and we would live together forever.

Mike pulls off me, his now flaccid cock leaving my abused hole. Come drips out of me and a shiver runs up my spine from the feeling. I fall onto the bed, breathing heavy and feeling more than satisfied.

I feel a hand run up and down my back as I come down from my high. The hands massage my shoulder and lower back, careful and loving. I turn around to see my dad staring down at me, that familiar charming smile on his face.

As soon as I go to say something, I hear a chair being dragged across the floor from downstairs. Mike and I look at each other for a second, then new adrenaline kicks in and we rush to get on our clothes. I grab a box of tissues from the dresser and toss one to Mike to clean up.

I throw on my clothes and a new pair of underwear after cleaning up. I'm the first to head out and Mike follows close behind. We both walk briskly down the hallway and when we get to the stairs, we see my mother coming up the stairs.

She spots us and her eyes grow wide, "Of they're you two are," she says, turning around to go back downstairs, "Come dinner is getting cold,"

We get back to the table and sit back down in our respective seats.

After sitting down my mother looks over at me and my dad, "What took you guys so long? And Alice, why do you look like you've been crying,"

My heart stops in my chest and a lump forms in my throat.

"She was telling me about school. Just got a bit emotional,"

My mother looks at me, an annoyed expression on her face, "Don't worry about that now let's just have a good time."

My uncle breaks the tension by raising his glass and saying, "Chairs to a merry Christmas."

Everyone raises their glass and so do I. I clink my glass against my father's and look over at him. He looks back at me with a soft smile on his lips.

"Cheers to a merry Christmas," I say, keeping my eyes on my father.

12