All Comments on 'Christmas with My Family'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Thank You

I was waiting for you next release and loved the plot. Although I liked it, I wasn't to excited about him getting the strap on used on him. Usually you give us a little more backstory and when you said he left because he felt like nobody cared about him I thought you might have him tell his family how he felt. As always you certainly entertain me with another of you stories.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago
wow

first time i have read a story on this site that i cried at the end. you have some great talent. you can feel the love that each person has for one another. i hope that you will bring another installment with this set of characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Don't Quit Your Day Job

This story is lacking a lot. It's confusing. You are in The USA but yet you using washroom instead of bathroom? That doesn't make sense. When the story takes place in the states. And I can't keep track of who is saying what you jump around.

kaidmankaidmanover 4 years ago
dynamite again

I enjoyed this story but it felt lacking compared to your other works and I think it is because this is a single chapter it had a feel to it like the rescuer a thing I felt it could have done without is the pegging as it felt out of character and added as an afterthought

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
???????????

The airlines must love you. Talk about racking up frequent flyer miles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable

I read chapter one and started on chapter 2, but the BS meter kept edging closer and closer to the right side. At best 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
liked the story but needs refinement.

I did like your idea about not writing a persons one time story but writing a lifetime piece. And it defffinitly had a kink to it. But sorry u need to refine the writing style. Too scattered with too many jumps. Feel like it would be narrated best on about 3 pots of coffee. U can feel the story idea u have. If u take this and write it into a descriptive long story line (multi chapter) I think ud have a winner.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 4 years ago
1*

I liked it at first. But as time went on I liked it less and less. Not a fan of ass play(guy) not a fan of adding other guys. Ruined the story for me.

AZslyderAZslyderover 4 years ago
Not this time

Usually a fan but this one missed the mark pretty badly. The guy can't figure out who he is, the women go without guys for 12 years and then have only him for 5 - then shit on him like that as a retirement? This one needs an overhaul pretty badly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You fucked it up

You had a great story going then you blew it up. You just couldn’t help yourself Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perplexed

Having read a previous comment about being a fan but this one missed the mark, I'm of the same ilk. While I generally love your stories and writing style I found myself confused about the story. I know it's your usual style to whittle down the harem at the end this time around I literally found myself scratching my head as to the events leading up to the ending and the whole everyone fucks everyone thing. One minute he's pissed off all these guys are fucking his women and next minute it's all open property. The women all go 12 years without men and all of a sudden they all want men and get married but of course it's all open. First half and second half are like two different stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Once the spaghetti dinner came up it went all to crap. The webcam thing was completely unnecessary. The bdsm Male anal stuff was not wanted needed and should never have come up. If hes just beating his meat on a boat hes definently not taking dildos up the ass. The sex was boring after the spaghetti dinner and I skimmed the rest cause most of the content made zero logical sense and zero story sense that it was a waste of time. You've done so much better in the past. This one was a dud.

writerjabwriterjabover 4 years ago
Hmm Rambo vs. The Incest God

I didn’t get far into this story before seeing parallels to the old Rambo movies where one man with an M-16 and an unlimited supply of bullets (without reloading) wipes out an entire army.

Beyond that a men’s clothing store employee gives an immediate blow job and his sisters strip him of clothes in a restaurant?

Foolishness.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Not my cup of tea

He complains about how crappy they treat him, so the first thing he does is a cooked breakfast for everyone. They don't even say hello or good morning. Stupid start.

Then the use of present tense makes it too laborious to plough through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All over the place

Try getting your characters to stay consistent. Brian stormed off after “feeling used” when getting pictures taken, but then accepted a random hook-up by his masseuse.

It got weird with the webcam show, but you really jumped the shark with Santa and Satan. Such a bizarre story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Started good then the butt plugs ruined it, I stopped reading then.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Had it's good points but sadly the but plugs and anal see for him ruined it. There's no way if he hated that so much he'd let it happen and how much of a pussy does he have to be they drop a bomb she'll like that on him at the end and he just let's it be no way he would put up with that. Normally I like your stories just this one was about of a let down compared to some of your other stories. Thanks for your stories

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Satan, Santa, and Santa's Mana? Oh my!!!

I gave this 4 stars because I like your other stories and the way you right... Usually.

This story was so disconnected in Brian's feeling about everything. Then you throw in the mythical and it just got weird and hard to finish. I did finish it but my interest was considerably less than it was before that. That's why I lost a star your previous good works kept it from being more than just the loss of only one star. Thanks for you stories and keep them cumming... lol.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 4 years ago

He says, just a group of teens... He's 30 (left at 18, give for 12 years, you do the math) and no longer in the teen category. Is the whole story going to be this full of holes?

redking2882redking2882about 4 years ago
agree with the other comments

this was a very uneven story from you about the male perspective. in the other stories ive read your lead male is more evenly placed and not so much of wishy washy. i was willing to over look the "i dont like being used - i love being teased" but the moment you put him getting anal i like the others stopped reading. i didnt even get to the point where he either verbally said he hated it or thought it. and it wasnt gail who loved him, it was clearly Ashley. as she didnt dress like the others for the picture taking. while speaking of picture taking. if any man, greek god or not walked out into a public space with kids around, he be arrested immediately for indecent exposure. yet they just over look that? i dont know if this was one of your earlier stories or not but looking back on it its so far the worst one ive read.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Christmas

Well I didn’t care for the pegging but it was basically a fun story and I think a follow up with all three generations could be a fun read with of course a little drama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not a fan

Hi, like one of your other readers I wasn't a fan of the pegging, I know it's a fictional story but if the women didn't let him know they were seeing other men it's called cheating, even if he is fucking all of them, they know it's going on, he didn't know he was sharing with other men. Terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

just proves bitches will shit on you, in the end, the will find something better and drop your ass fast.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Just finish rereading and didn't like the pegging or the fact that they where mostly scum really they cheated on him and even after the first day they weren't open and honest with him. Even the sharing seemed more about them getting strange than anything he'd like.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Christmas

I stand by my earlier remarks and would like a sequel.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Also I did not like the way the women cheated on him. They used him all the way and then still expected his wife to share him. Then they tossed him. Bitches!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Immature Harlets

Granted each and every one of those Women were Selfish,Greedy,Emotional Whores.And by descriptions most but not all had Sloppy Saggy Pussies by shoving in-human dildo's and fists up there Hoo-Haa's.Also it really made Gails character seem like the biggest offender,because she claimed to love her brother Brian and yet she allowed other men to fuck her in front of her Husband.

And how each Woman disrespected and manipulated Brian,oh and Porsche being the Shy One and yet during sextime she was the most sadistic and trying to Fuck Brian with a strap-on.And ultimately how they all secretly drugged Brian to get him to perform.To tell you the truth each and every Woman deserves major repercussions for hurting the Man they claim to love by toying with him like some useless ragdoll.

To tell you the truth this story was a major letdown,this should be rewritten to convey the families growing love for each other,not vile despicable acts of sadism.That is all.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It was fun to read.

But the ending was disappointing.

Especially Brian.

I get it - business.

With Gail, the feelings and the love.

But with the others. After all, all the sisters and cousins have children by him.

He said he'd do anything for the business, but without the camera, he's in charge. That doesn't seem to be the case. He's being used, cheated on, abandoned. Even his wife is happy to fuck other people's husbands.

Sad story.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

Crap, just worthless crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story up until they all left him. They pretty much threw him into it saying they all love him then they abandoned him because the filming was done. Plus even if they knew how Gail felt they didn't have to rub his face in it like they did

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Great story. Just bought one of you ebooks on Amazon. I hate Amazon, lol. 5 BIG FAT FLUFFY STARS! and a THANK YOU for being one hell of an Author and your email!

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

This was difficult to read. There was no character development, and the main character is portrayed as a a macho child who thinks he’s gods gift to women. Sorry, I didn’t even get 1/2 way through the first page.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

I liked it up until the last part... If Gail is really so besotted with him, why fuck another guy, why not join him and Terri? And why not have Ashley live in with them... If she loves only him, wouldn't that be a manageable situation? 2 is easier to do than 6.

I like the implication of MC getting with his daughter(s), but with the other guys around, would they also get their pussies?

No the last chapters ruined the whole story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They should not have left him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just like the rest of your story you start strong and finish weak you should have ended it at 3 or 4 pages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Talk about soaring and then crashing and burning, damn, completely fucked the story, fucked it harder than the main character got fucked

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story ended for me as soon as he said the mother uses glory holes for hours, to bad she was a whole in my book.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This just got dumber and more strange till you lost me after page 2 skimmed some and decided it certainly was not worth finishing. Your fantasy world means you do drugs or something while you are writing and you become so misguided like someone was smashing your dick with a sledge hammer and then pushed you off the cliff with with a anvil around your neck at 30,000 feet and you had time to say it could've happend.

KahunabobKahunabob8 months ago

Right. Male butt play / pegging ? Yeah, not my kink. I'm not even really into women having anal sex, honestly. It's just so prevalent in stories and porn movies these days you have to take it for granted. You lost me halfway through page 2. 1/5 stars.

MarrttyMarrtty8 months ago

Yeah the glory hole line threw it for me. STDs forever and ever. The forced rape at the end with drugging him and ass rape was pretty bad. Then the on going swinging orgy, over the top. Most guys do not want Eskimo brothers at all little own every male they cross paths with.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'll be honest, sometimes there can be too much of a good thing. There's also a reason why Literotica splits its story by category, different people have different kinks and one person's kink is a total mood killer for an other. This started off well, a classic family harem story, also known as my personal kink, then you throw in voyeurism with the webcam. Not my personal preference but not a turn off, so still erotic. Then pegging, with completely ruins it. Its just a minor mention so I read on in hope things get better, but then you throw in the cheating (and it is cheating because Brian only found out after the fact once his ladies had all gone out to find a man) and finally to truly kill the story, swapping (could have lived with the girls still having sex with Brian they're his girls, but Gail having sex with others? No way). Whole story feels like a giant bait and switch. Pull me in with the promise of one thing, but then dumped lots of other unwanted things on me with me asking for it. In all honesty, this story should probably have been in the Fetish catehory because it includes so many, but I can understand why it is in Incest/Taboo given that is the main one, but given everything in the story, you should really have tagged it properly to make sure all the kinks were mentioned. Had I known or seen a pegging, cheating or wife swapping tag on the story, Id have avoided it like the plagur because those kinks and fetishes do nothing for me. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.