All Comments on 'Christmas with Sister'

by Fenrils

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories I've read on here in a very long time! I'm sure you'll get comments about it being unrealistic, but that's how it should be some times. It's a fantasy, and everything working out just right can be part of that!

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Yup...it's hot. Hoping for more than pump and run...hot, nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun story.

Lacking credibility of course but fun nevertheless. This however, "sending a stream of her juices flowing loudly into the bowl and causing the water level to rise." is complete BS.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic hot sexy story, I hope you write more of the fun between these two especially if sis wants a baby. How will they become a couple? Tough ask.

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

Believability factor, minus ten. Fantasy factor, plus 14. Final score 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have enjoyed this a lot more with a few minor changes. First of all, she pretty much describes her brother as a moron, start to finish, rather than just inexperienced and shy around girls. Then, near the end, the present opening on Christmas morning, you completely miss the mark. Instead of teasing them both by her getting up to reach for presents as they're handed to them, interrupting the sex and leaving them both wanting more, you take a different route. It could have been a long, slow build-up, with frequent breaks as she slipped off his cock and then lowered herself onto it again without their family knowing. Instead, you give him a miracle erection, able to keep it up and remain hard after he climaxes three or four times inside of her without anyone noticing anything amiss or any break in the action? It would have been 1000x hotter if they had both been edging that entire time, until one fateful climax just before they snuck upstairs to clean themselves up.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

Sister is just a little too dominating to be a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have enjoyed it better if the brother was an actual person rather than a plot device with a dick.

bigurnbigurn3 months ago

Your stories are good beginning chapters... Too bad you have never bothered to follow up. 4 Stars though, for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFenrils@Fenrils
I am a software engineer by training so pretty new to writing, especially fiction. Hope at least some of you enjoy my fledgling attempts at smut.