Christmas with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I did too!" David replied with an eagerness that Sarah appreciated, "I just, um, guess, um, I don't, um--"

Sarah rolled her eyes at her brother's stuttering before settling into a glare. David took the hint and tried to think before another stream of unintelligible 'ums' left his mouth.

"Can we do more?" He asked with an unsure tone.

Sarah let out a mocking gasp and laid her hands across her bosom.

"You beast!" She cried.

David flushed a deep crimson and stuttered, "Um, or not, I, uh, I'm sorry."

Sarah stood back up and glided over to him, standing on her tiptoes to place her lips mere centimeters from his ear.

"We can do more, if you promise to be a good boy."

David froze, gulped and nodded, finding his mouth unwilling to move for risk of saying the wrong thing. When Sarah pulled back, she was smiling and her scent lingered heavily in David's mind.

"Good!" She chirped, "Go get me some bacon and tea."

David scurried off, leaving behind a smug Sarah. It was almost too easy toying with her brother.

The room filled with family descending from the stairs and emerging from the kitchen. David returned with her food and a black tea, prepared to her liking. She flashed him a winning smile and took it without a word. David bounced awkwardly near her, awaiting another command, his heart racing.

"David, I think we need a few more chairs." Mary said as she walked into the room, dressed as one of Santa's elves.

David looked at Sarah, who nodded for him to go. She could not believe how obedient her brother was. Maybe he was smarter than she gave him credit.

"That's a cute costume." Mary said, sitting down next to her daughter.

"Thanks mom... It was really for James."

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey." Mary said, placing a comforting hand on her daughter's knee.

"His loss! The boy clearly didn't know what was good for him." Patricia blurted out rather loudly, "Mind lending me your seat deary, my old legs are still waking up."

"Of course, nan." Sarah said, surrendering her seat to the older woman.

Who would have imagined her grandmother would be the one to help her along with her incestuos plan. David returned with another chair and counted, everyone was seated now but him and his sister.

"Think just one more, sweetie." Mary said, smiling at her always helpful son.

David placed the chair down on the edge of the crowd and made to leave for another chair, stopping cold when his sister spoke.

"That's fine, we can share."

"David can just get another chair. I am sure he doesn't mind." Their mom said as Santa began distributing presents, forming piles in front of each person.

Sarah gave her brother a look. David struggled to understand the look. Little wheels turned in his head as he tried to comprehend what sharing a chair with his sister meant. He imagined them sitting wedged side by side between the arms of the chair, but dismissed that idea. He imagined her sitting between his legs sucking on his cock, but dismissed that idea too. His eyes ran over her costume again, the short skirt. He imagined her sitting on his lap, the soft flesh of her thighs and ass suffocating his crotch. And that idea stuck.

"Actually, I think that was the last chair from the other room." David lied, "We can share."

Mary just shrugged and watched the present pile in front of her grow. Sarah was proud of her little brother. He had managed to get there, even if after an awkward pause. She patted the cushion, calling her brother over. He practically ran to his spot and sat, his heart pounding in anticipation, driving his cock ever so slightly to attention.

Sarah sat on her brother's lap, immediately recognizing a half hard cock underneath the thin flannel of his pajamas. She shimmied a bit, slipping the growing beast between her exposed cheeks. David found his breath short as a heat seeped through the fabric between him and his sister. If he knew what she had planned, he would probably have passed out on the spot. Lucky for both of them, David stayed conscious even as the majority of his blood flowed to his filling erection.

"One for each of you." Their dad said, as he put down a pair of presents in front of his children.

"Thanks daddy!" Sarah said, calm as can be.

David did not manage a response, instead focused on how his cock twitched against his sister's pliant backside. There was a comfort in it that once realized forced his hands to her hips where they felt at home. Sarah reacted by grinding ever so slightly against him, pleased that her brother was taking a bit of initiative for once. Her earlier prepared pussy throbbed and leaked as it understood what was to come.

Another batch of presents were delivered to the pair by fake Santa, providing a brief opportunity. Sarah lifted herself off her brother's lap and fished free his hard cock from its fabric prison before settling back down. The feeling of flesh on flesh threatened to overwhelm David and sent a wave of heat through Sarah. His cock was rock hard, throbbing and hot, hotter than Sarah thought healthy. David did not fail to notice a slight wetness between his sister's legs.

The process of opening presents for their family was somewhat unique. Mary would choose who opened first, then each opener after would select the next until all the presents were opened. It allowed for excellent opportunities to take pictures and admire one another's gifts. So, Mary chose one of the younger kids to go first. They had plotted ahead of time to pick openers amongst themselves until all of their presents were opened. This did not bother the pair of sexual deviants sitting at the edge of the gift exchange.

Sarah ground against her brother's thick exposed member, keeping it wedged firmly between her cheeks. She was ready but thought it best to start with a bit of teasing. She didn't want to seem overeager like her virgin brother. Her virgin brother struggled to think about anything other than the warmth surrounding his shaft, each slight movement sending his cock into a fit of twitching. After his poor showing the night before, he was committed to lasting longer than a handful of seconds, which meant practicing multiplication in his head.

Seven by seven was forty-nine. He felt his sister grasp his cock, flip it forward and settle back down. Three by nine was... twenty-seven. He could feel warm, wet lips sliding along the base of his shaft as his rider shifted ever so slightly up, then down, coating his length in her intemperance. Eight by six was...... forty-eight. The tip of his cock pressed against the lightly pulsating lips of a pussy in need.

Sarah pressed herself down onto the object of her desire, filling her void entirely and forcing her body to shutter. The large cock inside her twitched and throbbed as her own walls clenched and released in a desperate ploy to draw forth a reward. David, whose ability to do mental math failed at the exact moment he found his cock embedded in his sister, came. He grabbed more fiercely at her hips and shoved, pinning himself inside her and filling her womb deeply. Sarah, while surprised, was delighted to accept the gift as her walls reacted on instinct, syncing their clenching with the twitching of the cock so engaged inside her.

Spasm after spasm of that cock shot thick, creamy load after thick, creamy load as far into its wanton prison as it could. The pair struggled to stifle sounds of pleasure as a sister won her brother's virginity. Even as his cock stilled, and semen ceased painting possessive walls, Sarah tightened her muscles around her brother. She had expected this, and would not let him escape so easily.

"I choose, Sarah!" Emily said.

The children were done with their own gifts and Emily had decided on her favorite cousin, Sarah, to go next. Sarah snapped out of her haze at her name and remembered where exactly she was and what exactly she was doing. A wide smile formed on her face.

She stood, letting her brother fall free from her with a wet plop that she masked with a searching hum. David barely bit back a cry of panic and shock as she nearly exposed his slick cock to the world, only guarded by the frills of her tutu. Sarah bent forward at the hips as she feigned looking for a gift. His sister's pose gave David his first view of her deific sex. It was trimmed, puffy and subdued except for the fact it was wet, covered in cum and twitching as if in search of something to fill it. His re-hardening cock was a candidate and as she lowered herself back down, he lined it up with her entrance. To the pleasant surprise of both, that thick shaft found its target and slid easily in as she sat.

Sarah unwrapped her gift to find a makeup kit from her grandmother, who she thanked before her mother snapped a photo. That photo was to be the first of many that would serve to document the start of Mary's children descending into sin, even if she did not know it.

"I pick David!"

Sarah stood and leaned forward again, leaving David's cock cold and alone in the world while at the same time leaving his eyes fixed on her.

"At least let your brother pick his own gifts." Mary reprimanded.

Sarah continued waving her lusty sex in front of her brother as she picked one of his gifts. David was entirely focused on her return trip, where he once again lined his cock up with its new home.

"Here!" Sarah said, leaning to the side and presenting her hazy eyed brother with a gift.

David failed to take it at first, distracted by the pulsing of his sister around him, but at her insistence recovered. He opened it to find a gift card, socks and note from his aunt, who he thanked before posing for a photo with his cock-riding sister at his side.

"I pick Sarah."

So began a pattern of the two siblings choosing one another back to back, much to the annoyance of their mother. Each time Sarah would stand, her predatory lips dragging along its victim, refusing to let go until that ultimate moment of separation. She would then taunt her brother with her slavering slit as she wiggled her ass and searched the pile of gifts. Then she would sit again, each time David's cock would re-find the velvety insides of his sister. David, still numbed from his first orgasm, lasted as his sister's pleasure grew to ecstasy.

It was far more for them than the physical, but especially for Sarah. She beamed at her mother, father and family while each time she sat back down only to be split wide by her brother. Her juices flooded his lap and clung to her each time she stood. Her actions grew more bold as she started planting wet kisses on her brother's cheek at each photo or bounced aggressively in feigned excitement at the opening of a gift, anything she could get away with to enhance her own building pleasure.

David was forced to resume his mental math in his attempt to outlast his sister. He was determined in his inexperience not to orgasm again without her. One last card laid on the ground before them, a gift Sarah had been saving for last.

"I pick David!" Sarah said, standing.

David's hips thrust slightly as his sister dismounted him, seeking that one extra moment of contact. She made a brief show of it this time, immediately falling back and reburying her favorite cock inside her. She was too close to be messing around now.

"Here, this one is from me." She said, leaning to the side, stirring that wonderful rod inside her.

"Thanks." David said.

He opened the card with trembling hands. He felt his sister's pussy clamp down around him erratically as he withdrew a card and opened it. Sarah pressed against him harder and shuttered. David read the card.

"I want you to breed me. Love, your dearest sister."

Sarah was grasping at him now, convulsing as a torrent of her own juices soaked her brother's cock. There was nothing more erotic she could think of than cumming, while being bred by her brother in front of her family and it pushed her over the edge. The practiced, measured movements of her pussy changed to unrestrained spasms as she choked back moans and fought off excessive shivering.

David took a moment to understand the note, to register the renewed and unreasonable assault on his member by his sister. Then, his cock trembled, jerked and with a final shudder attempted to fill a womb full. Sarah turned to plant a long kiss on her brother's cheek as she felt a warmth inside her. Both of their shuddering continued for conspicuous moments before finally calming. Their parents snapped photos of their odd grins and asked what the note said as their son mated their daughter in front of them.

"It's private. Just between us." David said, clutching the note to his chest as a last few dribbles of his cum leaked deep into his sister.

Mary smiled at her children and said, "It's sweet that the two of you are getting along so well."

Sarah shifted a bit on her brother's slowly softening cock, wondering if it would be possible for one more round before the gift opening was done.

"I just missed him at school is all." Sarah said, giving her brother another quick peck on the cheek to a few 'awws' from their audience.

"Well, who is next?" Mary asked.

"Oh, right. Uh, Dad, I guess."

Tom smiled and tore into one of his gifts as his son re-hardened inside his daughter, who was not yet done with her hapless brother and his wonderful cock. With the attention turned from them, she grew bolder in her movements, rocking and rolling her hips until her brother was hard again. David sat there, hands on his sister's hips in a haze of ecstasy as he watched her move on top of him.

Sarah had underestimated herself, and before the present opening was done had managed two more orgasms for her brother and one more for herself. It proved to be David's limit for the time, as his cock refused to harden even after her coaxing. He had long since forgotten anything that was happening around him, and it wasn't until he felt a cold rush of air on his cock that he came back to reality.

"Here, take this to my room and use it to cover yourself." Sarah said, handing her brother the largest of the bags with her gifts in it.

David struggled more than his sister to hide their sin as they made their way upstairs. It was only everyone being distracted by their own presents that saved them. But they made it to Sarah's room unnoticed.

"You better sneak back to your room and change." Sarah said, eyeing up her brother's sopping went pajamas.

David peeked out from his sister's room at his own across the hall and made a run for it. Changing quickly before returning to his sister's room with the soaked clothes. He found her sitting on a towel at the edge of her bed, scooping their combined juices out with a pair of fingers before licking them clean. He could feel his cock struggling against its exhaustion.

"How long do you think until you are ready again?" Sarah asked, not pausing her cleaning.

"I, uh, um, I think, um."

Sarah stopped and gave her brother a serious look.

"Soon! I think."

"Good, then go get the rest of my presents and bring them up while I clean up your mess. Leave your dirty clothes too."

"Ok!"

David set the dirty clothes down in the bathroom sink and jogged downstairs. Sarah grinned as she scooped an endless amount of her brother's seed from inside her and planned out her next move.

12