Christmas with the Count Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang and she answered it. Two young men stood there in jeans and really tight T-shirts. Again, the screen flashed, and the next thing Maggie witnessed was the wife blowing the two well hung studs, alternating between the two massive cocks. This went on for a few minutes until one of the guys started banging her from behind as she sucked the other one.

Maggie paused the video. Twenty-seven minutes and forty-one seconds remained. She slipped out of her jeans and panties and took her vibrator from the nightstand drawer. Lighting another cigarette, she restarted the movie, sitting back in her chair with legs splayed, casually running the buzzing purple plastic up and down her snatch.

The wife had moved now and was frantically riding one guy as the other stood in front of her with his dick in her mouth. Maggie`s purple vibrator was now pushing through the folds of her pussy as she puffed on the next cigarette.

As Maggie slid the vibrator inside her the shot changed to the wife riding both dicks. One up her arse and the other in her cunt. Maggie moved the vibrator to rest on her clit and changed the setting from slow to medium. The guy in the wife's arse now ejaculated all over the wife's stockinged feet for some reason, as the other dick shot come all over her small brown landing strip.

Maggie pressed the vibrator harder against herself as the wife sucked each of the dicks clean. Maggie`s climax arrived at exactly the same time as the wife`s irate husband. Maggie couldn't help but chuckle as he chased the two naked guys from the apartment, then turned to his wife, picking up a stick from the corner of the room. The movie stopped.

"Shit!" Maggie exclaimed, „They left out the best bit!" Then she noticed it was Part 1 in the title. Copying and pasting the title into the search engine and replacing the 1 with a 2, she was overjoyed to see the thumbnail for Part 2 appear on the screen. This movie clip was only five minutes long, Maggie clicked on it.

The wife was now spread eagled on the bed. Her stockings and garter belt still in place. The husband began to viciously strike her bottom with the stick. Maggie lent forward and peered at the screen as the camera zoomed in. "That's not faked," Maggie said under her breath, as the striping on the wife`s bum was either real, or the best make up job ever.

The husband must have striped his wife`s arse about thirty times when the movie cut out leaving Maggie panting and horny. It was weeks since the Count had last thrashed her. Just a couple of spanks while he fucked her. She watched the movie again, and this time her vibrator moved quicker and on the highest setting. She climaxed whilst emitting a loud, "Yeees!" that she was sure could have been heard down in the kitchen, as the husband`s stick landed again and again.

Maggie was slumped in the chair. Her heart beating ten to the dozen. Her body was covered in sweat, and she was desperately trying to regulate her breathing. "Fuck that was intense!" she said to nobody. Maggie was thinking about watching the clip for a third time when knuckles rapped on her door and startled her.

Maggie took a second to compose herself and slip the vibrator into a draw in the desk. She closed the lid of the laptop and managed to stammer, "C-come in!"

The door opened and in walked Tony Evans. Maggie was so pleased to see him she forgot that she was naked from the waist down as she ran to him and threw her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist and locked her lips to his, her tongue urgently pushing into his mouth.

As always Tony was immaculately dressed. Light grey slacks, pale blue shirt with a bright red tie and his customary blazer. He was laughing as he said, "My dear Ms. Rossi. Please be careful. I don't want to go to my meeting this evening with a stain from your pussy on my trousers!"

Maggie jumped back as if she had been stung. She blushed and began to apologize, "Oh my God. I am so sorry Tony. I forgot that I was ......um.........getting changed!"

He was still laughing as he said, "Is that what we are calling it now. I was outside for a few minutes before I knocked. I thought maybe you had some here with you!"

Maggie`s face was now scarlet. She tried to change the subject. "What are you doing here? How long are you staying? Can you stay here tonight...... with me?"

Tony`s face became serious, "I`m sorry Ms. Rossi. It is a fleeting visit. I have a meeting in the city, with dinner at eight, then I am on the red eye to New York."

Maggie`s face fell until she heard him say, "But I couldn`t come to London without seeing my favorite naughty schoolgirl, and seeing how she was. I brought you a present."

Only now did Maggie see the box in his hand. His comment about schoolgirls and being naughty brought back vivid images of the caning she had just watched....... twice. Maggie knew what she wanted to happen next, but she knew he wanted the role play game. She batted her eye lids at him like an old-style diva, and in her playing coy voice said, "Oh Sir, I have been so, so naughty. I don`t deserve presents. What I deserve is for Sir to thrash me so badly that I won`t be able to sit for a week!"

"What did you do that was so naughty Ms. Rossi? Please give me explicit details."

"Can I open my present while I tell you Sir. I don`t think I could look you in the eye as I describe my wickedness." Maggie watched as Tony nodded, a smirk underneath his thin black moustache.

Maggie sat on the bed and began to rip the gold wrapping paper from the box he had given her. Inside was a set of creams from La Mer that Maggie knew must have cost him nearly a thousand pounds. There was body cream, face cream, night masks and a special cream for her eyes. She looked up at him with a glint in her eye and said, "Oh Sir. Thank you. Thank you so much, it is a fantastic gift. What could I possibly do to repay you?"

Tony cleared his throat and said sternly, "First Ms. Rossi you can describe all of your transgressions since we last saw each other."

"But Sir. That would probably take all night!"

Tony thought for a second before saying, "Well then. Just today will have to do, as we are short on time."

Maggie knelt before this man that she adored. Her fingers were on his belt buckle as she began to talk, "Well Sir. This morning I had my pussy licked by Gabrielle." The belt buckle was undone, and she had her finger on the tab of his zipper.

"Go on Ms. Rossi."

The zipper came down and her nimble fingers flicked open the waistband button of his trousers, "Then I smoked lots of cigarettes. Maybe ten in total," She pulled his trousers down around his ankles.

"What happened then Ms. Rossi?" he was struggling to maintain the ruse

"Then I watched pornography Sir. I used my vibrator," His tight boxers were unceremoniously dragged down to join his slacks, his rock-hard erection sprung free.

"What....um.... kind.... of....... Pornography?" Tony stammered

Maggie`s hand encircled the shaft of Tony`s penis and gently began to stroke him, "A woman cheating on her husband with two men who fucked her in the arse, pussy, and mouth. Then her husband came back and beat her with a stick. I watched that bit twice!"

Tony didn`t answer, only gasped as her hot, wet mouth engulfed his rigid pole and her fingernails ran across his balls.

Mere seconds later Maggie felt the familiar taste of his semen as he shot a large load into her mouth. She guzzled it greedily, licking and sucking the little split in the head of his penis to ensure she got every drop.

It took Tony a few seconds, but he said in his authoritative voice, "Well Ms. Rossi. It appears you did not learn your lesson from my last beating. I think it was six strokes of the cane. I see no way around it other than to double that amount for these new indiscretions. Please fetch me the cane."

Maggie was into her closet and back with the cane before Tony managed to pull his boxers and trousers from around his ankles. Maggie was horny as hell, so she helped him disrobe completely. Once he was standing nude in her room Maggie bent over the wooden chair next to her writing desk and gave him a grin, "Would here be OK for you Sir?"

Maggie was pleased to see that his cock was already stirring for round two as he said curtly, "Perfect. Prepare yourself, I will not be holding back this time, and I assure you that it will be agony for you."

"Thank you, Sir. Please don`t hold back as my heinous actions deserve the worst punishment!" and then Maggie let out a shriek as Tony swung the cane with true force. It stung her bum badly.

The cane landed twelve times in all, and Maggie was starting to regret opening her big mouth. Tony didn`t hold back even a little, swinging the cane increasingly forcibly until her bum was stinging and she could feel the warmth radiating from it. The last stroke had traversed some of the previous blows and that had caused Maggie to scream loudly.

Maggie started to rise from being bent over the chair, but she was prevented from doing so by a strong hand in the middle of her back. She felt Tony move the tip of his cock next to her soaking wet gash, then he guided himself inside her, filling her with his meat. Maggie orgasmed immediately. Nothing loud just a purred, "Aaaaaaaaaaah!"

Tony was ploughing into her at a rapid pace. His slight paunch connecting with the stripes on her bum with every thrust. The mixture of pleasure and pain had Maggie panting now as she screamed, "Yes Sir. Fuck my naughty cunt with your big dick Sir. Fuck me hard. Harder. Fuck this dirty naughty girl!"

Maggie felt Tony`s fingers grab her hips tightly. Maggie knew the signs and seconds later she felt his hot come splashing within her. Tony gave one last powerful thrust making Maggie`s clit rub against the back of the chair and pushing her over the edge as she let out a loud, "Oh, my fucking God. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees.!!!"

They were both breathing heavily, the cold air was chilling the perspiration on their bodies, so Maggie pulled Tony to the bed. As they fell in, she pulled the duvet over them. Her arm wrapped around his waist, and she hugged him tightly as his grey chest hair tickled her nose.

Tony lay still for a few minutes, before tenderly kissing the top of her head. He sighed and whispered, "I am sorry my darling Ms. Rossi, but I really must go. I hate to fuck and run, but this meeting is worth a lot of money. I promise you that we will see each other soon, as I think I am falling for you."

Maggie stiffened and whispered into his chest, "Me to Tony. Unfortunately, you know I belong to the Count, and I will never break my oath to him. You are though, the second most important man in my life, and you can always come by. You know where I live." Maggie planted many small kisses on Tony`s chest and her hand strayed Southwards. As it grasped his semi hard cock she started to slide downwards as she said softly, "I just want one more load of your delicious come, and then you can leave."

As Tony didn`t move from the bed Maggie took this as him agreeing and ran her tongue the length of his sticky shaft. She could taste her own secretions on him, and Maggie sucked the semi erection slowly into her mouth. Her tongue moved furiously inside the cavern surrounding his penis and Maggie felt a deep gratification as he swelled in her mouth.

She eased more and more of him inside her mouth, her tongue flicking the tip. Maggie felt the large head tapping at the beginning of her throat and swallowed him downwards, forcing the gagging away by pure will power. Maggie held him there for a few seconds, then let him slip out until just the head was inside her mouth. She tried to push her tongue into his small slit, as her fingernails ran gently up and down his shaft. He was moaning now, and a minute later a thick glob of his come dripped onto her tongue. There was no great ejaculation as he had already come twice in a short space of time, but he still tasted delectable on her palate.

Tony pulled Maggie up to his lips and kissed her, even though he could probably taste his semen on her tongue. "I really must go Maggie. We will see each other soon, I promise." Then he sprang from the bed, dressed quickly, and after pecking her on the cheek he left the room.

Maggie lay on the bed for a few minutes before walking barefoot into the bathroom, a huge smile on her face.

In Maggie`s opinion there was only one highlight to the Count being absent. Dinner was not so formal. Everybody had begun to eat dinner in the kitchen, plus the food was more like what she was used to, rather than the large meals that the Count preferred.

So it was, that she made her way down to the kitchen at just before eight. There was no need to dress up, so Maggie wore just her favourite blue, cotton miniskirt, a thick pale blue jumper from Tommy Hilfiger and sneakers. The weather was getting colder now, but the kitchen was always warm.

Gabrielle was already there, looking fantastic as always in loose, beige, cotton trousers and a fluffy green pullover. Franky followed Maggie into the kitchen in jeans and a light blue sweater. Ann and Ingrid were sitting at the table in their normal black uniform dresses. Only Milo and James were there this evening as Raymond and Tristan were busy with something at college. Jeremy was also seated at the table chatting to Bert.

One of the Paulo`s had a bit of a cold, so had stayed in bed. Paulo number two started to dish out homemade lasagne, which smelt absolutely terrific. He had just handed out the last plate to Tristan when Charlotte burst through the side door bring a gust of chilly air with her and a sprinkling of snowflakes.

Charlotte, as always, looked gorgeous, even after a twelve-hour day in the office. Her black pant suit from Max Mara and the bright scarlet blouse from Ralph Lauren were still uncreased, her hair and manicure still perfect. She fell into the chair next to Maggie with a sigh and a mumbled, "Sorry I`m late." Her very large Louis Viton handbag was dumped on the vacant seat next to her. Maggie could see it contained two thick box files.

"Thank you," Charlotte said with a smile to Paulo as he placed a plate with a large wedge of lasagne before her. As usual Charlotte was the comedian as she blew on the hot pasta dish before exclaiming, "Fucking hell. When I took this job, I thought it would be all fucking and sucking, with a few whippings. Now I work fucking harder than I did at the bank and am too bloody knackered for pussy or dick!" She laughed tiredly. The whole table shared her laughter.

Charlotte said nothing more before taking a huge forkful of lasagne, and then shrieking as it burnt her tongue. "Tomorrow is the weekend Charlotte," Maggie reminded her. "We have a date at Luigi`s. Are you coming Franky? Charlotte? Gabrielle?"

Franky shook her head, "Not this time Maggie. I have planned a lazy day in bed with a new book I bought yesterday."

Charlotte was waving a hand in front of her mouth trying to cool it down after swallowing the hot forkful of lasagne. When she recovered, she said, "I am in. I need to see something other than rows and rows of numbers. What time are we off?"

"Can you drive us, Bert?" Maggie asked In between mouthfuls of food.

Bert nodded, "Sure, just say when?"

"Ten?" Maggie asked, and Bert nodded again.

"I want to come too, "Gabrielle interjected, "But I have a few things still to arrange for the Christmas. I should be done by ten though."

"Great. Ten in the hall then." Maggie stated before adding, "Fancy a trip out Ingrid, Ann?"

Ann shook her head, "No thanks Maggie, I am changing all the beds tomorrow, so will be tied up most of the day, but Ingrid, you go, I can manage without you for one day."

Ingrid beamed a huge smile as she nearly yelled, "I would love to come Maggie! I`m not sure I can afford much, but it should be fun."

Maggie grinned at the beautiful girl`s enthusiasm, "Don`t worry about the money. I am sure we will help you out, even if it is just to see your fabulous body in Luigi`s sexiest lingerie!"

The girls all giggled and Jeremy and Bert just raised their eyebrows at the obviously non-male conversation. Milo and James exchanged a quick look that told Maggie they were also imagining the pretty Ingrid in various stages of undress.

The lasagne was followed by bowls of maple walnut ice cream with blueberries. The conversation was relaxed and easy, with everybody contributing. Once the last plate was empty Maggie went into the garden with Bert and Gabrielle to smoke a cigarette. They huddled together near the patio doors as that area was protected by a bright orange awning overhead. It was snowing heavier now and the wind was icy and cut through the material of Maggie`s jumper.

Maggie cut short her smoking and returned to the warmth of the kitchen, where Charlotte and Franky were sharing a coffee. Paulo was tidying up and Milo and James had already departed. They were meeting Raymond and James in a pub near to the college. Ingrid and Ann were also absent, apparently in their rooms.

Maggie announced, "I am off to my room. Going to watch a bit of TV. Want to join Gabrielle?"

"Sure," the young Italian said.

"I will come by in a minute Maggie," Charlotte said, "But first I need a bath and wash my hair. Then put on something comfortable:"

Maggie and Gabrielle grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge and went upstairs. They settled down in their favourite positions, sitting on the floor with their backs resting against the bed. Maggie poured the wine and used the remote to activate the huge TV on the wall. Maggie channel surfed until she found a film that was just starting. It was a Rom Com and the two girls sat drinking and watching the movie.

The film was just coming to it`s obvious conclusion when Charlotte came in smelling of bath oil. As the two stars of the film were getting married on the beach Charlotte sat down on the floor between Maggie and Gabrielle and poured herself a glass of wine.

The credits had begun to roll as Maggie once more flicked through the channels. "Any requests?" Maggie asked the others.

"Porn!" chuckled Charlotte. Gabrielle and Maggie laughed at Charlotte.

"Really?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, porn with big cocks. Lots of big cocks, "Charlotte replied with a smirk. „I haven't had any cock for days. I think my pussy has healed up!"

Gabrielle and Maggie smiled at their friend. "OK, just for you Charlotte!" Maggie said with a sigh, "Now someone go and get another bottle of wine while I fix the computer up to the TV."

Maggie had just learnt how to attach her laptop to the smart TV so that she could watch stuff from the internet. She was quite proud of this achievement as she fiddled with the scat cables. Maggie had the TV screen showing Porn Hub icons by the time Gabrielle returned with another bottle of wine.

What Maggie didn`t share with the others was that it had taken Milo about an hour to explain to her how to do it, and then another hour in her bed as she paid his consulting fee with sex.

Gabrielle poured them all some wine and Maggie gave Charlotte the remote so that she could choose the movie. Charlotte flicked through the available choices until she found a movie with two guys with massive dicks and two beautiful women. There was no story line as far as Maggie could tell, just lots of closeups of dicks going into the women's various holes.

The movie had been running for about twenty minutes when Charlotte started masturbating quite openly. As usual she was wearing her cotton harem pants. Maggie knew that she had about ten pairs in assorted colours. This particular pair were an olive green. Charlotte had undone the cord at the waistband and her hand was busy between her legs as she stared at the TV.

Gabrielle and Maggie exchanged grins at their friend's overt behaviour. Maggie was watching the movie but was still reasonably satisfied after her brief afternoon meeting with Tony. Gabrielle was content just to watch what was happening on the screen, and what Charlotte was doing. Maggie giggled as Gabrielle whispered, "Charlotte. If you are going to do that, at least do it so that we can see what`s happening."