Christmas with the Count Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time Charlotte seemed to realize that Maggie and Gabrielle were watching her more than the film. She gave a coy smile, raised her hips, and pulled her pants down to her thighs, exposing her bald mons, then her fingers went back to stroking the area around her clitoris as her eyes swung back to the screen.

Gabrielle placed her glass on the floor and slipped down to lay between Charlotte´s thighs. Gently she moved Charlotte`s hand out of the way and replaced it with her tongue. Maggie looked on as Charlotte continued watching the movie as Gabrielle lapped at her snatch.

Maggie found the actions of her friends far more stimulating than the basic porno movie playing on her TV and found her fingers straying under her short skirt. The three friends were quiet now apart from the occasional noise from Gabrielle sucking Charlotte`s rubbery nub. Charlotte still had her eyes glued to the TV, but her hands were now gripping Gabrielle`s long black hair.

Maggie had two of her own fingers inside her and was leaning back with her head resting on the bed, eyes shut.

Charlotte breathed a, "Fuck Gabrielle!" Her body shook and she actually tore her eyes from the screen as she orgasmed.

Maggie was also close, and the sound of her friend climaxing only inches away was enough to push her over the edge. It wasn`t mind blowing, but still a satisfactory orgasm. The movie finished. Charlotte and Gabrielle both announced they were going to bed. Maggie was tired, so once they left, she stripped off her clothes and slipped in between the cool, cotton sheets of her bed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX