Christmas with the Count Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olga caught Maggie staring and smiled at her. Charlotte was sitting opposite Maggie, and she mouthed, "Fucking Hell!" at her.

Maggie heard the engines starting, then the small plane began to roll towards the take off point. Maggie felt every joint in the taxi way as the jet rumbled along. There was a few minutes pause, and then the thrust as they hurtled along the runway. Maggie`s stomach made its usual lurch as the jet left the ground and then banked almost immediately to the right.

The plane continued to climb and bank. Maggie looked out the window to her right and saw London illuminated below them, before they entered the cloud, and her home city was lost from view. After a few minutes the seat belt signs clicked out and Olga and Dimitri stood up. Dimitri pulled a collapsible table from the bulkhead as Olga disappeared behind a curtain and into the galley.

Over the next five minutes the two flight attendants laid out a fine buffet on a red linen tablecloth consisting of sandwiches, various breads and platters of cheese and cold cuts. When they were finished Olga enquired about their drink orders, and everybody chose white wine.

While Olga was opening the bottles and pouring the wine Dimitri went to stand next to Franky, who had the last seat before the area with the bed. He unzipped his trousers and Maggie watched open mouthed as he presented Franky with a nice sized penis. Franky wasted no time in sucking him into her mouth. Bobbing up and down and stroking his shaft it took her less than five minutes before Dimitri provided Franky`s first portion of medicinal semen.

By the time Franky had swallowed his load Olga was placing a glass of white wine on the large armrest of Franky`s chair. Franky`s was the last glass to be delivered by Olga and all the others were already sipping the good quality wine. Once she was finished Olga knelt before the Count before extending her arms in front of her and lowering her forehead to the cabin floor in a sign of complete subservience.

Maggie glanced at Charlotte, and again her friend mouthed, "What the fuck!"

Maggie was spellbound now as she watched the Count and Olga. The Count produced a long chain that split into three separate strands at about halfway. The chain wasn`t thick, similar to that you would use for a small dog. A Jack Russel or something of a similar size. "Rise!" stated the Count, and Maggie watched as Olga stood up and shuffled towards him.

The Count clipped the separate strands of the chain to the three rings that pierced Olga`s nipples and clit. The chain was the perfect fit, so this wasn`t the first time that the Count had used them on Olga. He began to exert the slightest of pressure and the chains tightened and Maggie winced as she watched them start to stretch the flight attendants' nipples and pull her clit out from its sheath.

The Count stood up, which relieved some of the pressure on the chains. Walking towards Charlotte he led Olga behind him by the chains. Stopping before her friend Maggie heard him say to her, "Please remove your dress Ms. Collins."

Charlotte was wearing a short black dress, which she removed in seconds. Standing before the Count in a black bra that was so thin her excited nipples were tenting the gauzy fabric. The same thin fabric covered her mound, just, and was held in place by two thin straps that rested on her hips. The black fabric had a noticeable darker patch where Charlotte`s arousal was plain for all to see.

"Sit!" the Count instructed Charlotte and then he pulled viciously down on the three chains attached to Olga so that she was forced to her knees in front of Charlotte. Olga needed no direction from the Count, and she purposefully moved the gauzy black material aside before burying her face between Charlotte`s thighs.

Charlotte gasped as Olga began lapping at her pussy. The Count moved Olga`s arm so that he could run the chain`s under Olga`s arm pit. Maggie watched Olga flinch as the Count occasionally pulled on the chains, pulling her nipples and clit painfully.

Charlotte was starting to breathe heavily as Olga had now added a couple of her fingers to the mix. She was sucking ferociously on Charlotte`s clit whilst finger fucking her with two fingers. Charlotte forgot the golden rule to ask for permission as her climax exploded at her core and swept through her body like a raging Tsunami. Her body shook as her back arched, and she let out a soft "Aaaaaaaaaah!"

The Count Jerked the chains as he would for a dog straying from the owner's path and Olga`s head rose automatically from between Charlotte`s trembling thighs. The Count walked towards Gabrielle as Maggie looked on. Olga crawling on all fours next to him as he controlled her movements with the chain in his hand. Gabrielle stood and removed her dress before the Count had a chance to tell her.

Gabrielle was wearing a beautiful bra and panties set in powder blue. The thick garter belt supporting stockings that were almost the same colour. As she retook her seat the Count moved Olga between her legs by pulling on the chains. Again, the beautiful flight attendant went to work with her tongue, before again pushing two fingers inside Gabrielle. Maggie watched with interest as The Count jerked the chains at intervals and Gabrielle became more and more agitated.

Breathlessly Gabrielle gasped, "Please Master may I come?" and received a nod from the Count as he flashed a look of distain at Charlotte. Maggie watched Charlotte blanche as she realized her mistake. The Count was already studying Gabrielle`s face as the young Italian placed both hands on the short reddish hair of the woman between her thighs and pushed her hard against her sex as she came with a loud, "Fuuuuuuck!"

The Count dragged Olga by the chains towards Maggie. She was on her feet in seconds and ripping the suit from her body. Dressed in just her red lingerie she sat back in her chair and felt Olga`s tongue running the length of her snatch. Maggie was so turned on by now that as soon as Olga pushed two fingers inside her vagina and sought out her spongy G-spot she was already close to orgasm. She flicked her eyes up to the Count`s icy black eyes and said softly, "Permission to come Master."

Maggie was happy to see him nod as Olga`s fingertips were now massaging her sensitive internal spot and Maggie screamed out a "Yeeeeeeeees! As she climaxed, before laying back in the chair with her breath coming in pants.

Maggie looked though half-closed eyes as the count attached the chains to a small hook on the side of the cabin that she hadn`t noticed before. Olga was pulled into a half kneeling position next to the cabin wall. The Count disappeared into the bedroom area before returning with a leather strap about two inches wide and a quarter of an inch thick. He looked at Charlotte who paled before standing on shaky legs and assuming the position for correction.

The strap landed ten times with venom on Charlotte`s panty clad buttocks. Charlotte greeted each stroke with a squeal. Once he was done the Count took the chain from the hook and pulled Olga upwards. Once she was standing the Count pulled the chains downwards until Olga was bent double and grasping her ankles in the same position that Charlotte had been in seconds before.

The strap landed ten more times. Olga was silent throughout. Maggie saw Olga`s bum redden. The Count dropped his trousers and his stiff cock sprung into view. Pulling Olga to him she accepted his dick in her mouth as he used the chains to pull her closer and closer until the chain was tight in his hand and his cock had vanished into Olga`s mouth.

The Count held Olga in place by manipulating the chain in his hand. Maggie watched Olga`s eyes start to water and the spittle dropping from her lips as her airway was blocked by the Count`s large penis. After what seemed an extended amount of time, the Count pulled back on the chains and Olga gulped in air as his cock emerged, shiny with her saliva.

The Count let the chain play out to its full length once more as he moved behind Olga and slid his cock into her doggy style. Using the chain like a horse`s rein he pulled himself in and out of the red head until he groaned once, and Maggie saw his hard buttocks go taut as he ejaculated within Olga.

The Count withdrew almost immediately after his ejaculation and released the chain, letting it fall to the floor. Charlotte was whimpering in her chair after her beating. The Count presented his cock in front of Gabrielle`s face in a silent instruction for her to clean him. Gabrielle lost no time in taking his flaccid slimy dick in her mouth.

The Count glanced at Maggie and said, "Ms. Rossi. Please clean Olga`s pussy with your tongue. I think both of you would enjoy that."

Maggie slid out of the leather seat and crouched behind the flight attendant, who remained bent over holding her ankles. As she pushed her tongue tentatively along the folds of Olga`s labia Maggie could smell the Count`s distinctive odor mixed with the sweet aroma of Olga´s juices, that were now running freely down her inner thighs. Maggie used her tongue to scoop a huge dollop of the Counts deposit into her mouth. The thick salty cream tasted delicious on her palate mixed with Olga`s sweet nectar.

As Maggie licked around the small ring through Olga`s clit she caught the Count moving out of the corner of her eye. He was dressed once more, and he walked towards the cockpit. Maggie felt Olga shiver as Maggie sucked the little gold clit ring. There was a small amount of the Count`s sperm attached to it and Maggie greedily sucked it clean. After feeling Olga`s reaction to her actions Maggie continued to suck it long after the ring was clean.

Olga was now pushing her backside urgently into Maggie`s face as her climax approached. The Count walked back into the cabin with a handsome young man in his late twenties dressed in a pilot`s uniform. Olga spoke for the first time since the chains were attached to her body, she gasped," Master I wish to come. Can I have your permission please?"

The Count flashed her a look of distain as he said bluntly, "Denied!"

Maggie released the little ring from between her teeth, where she had captured it, trying to get Olga off. For Maggie it was a show of solidarity in assisting Olga not to come before the Count allowed her. Maggie was stunned as the Count said menacingly, "Please don`t stop Ms. Rossi, or you will take her punishment for her!"

Maggie resumed sucking the small ring, feeling Olga`s clit stretching as Maggie exerted suction with her mouth. Olga was trembling now as she tried to stop her body reacting automatically.

Maggie heard the Count say to the young man in a friendly tone, "Which one would you like Gareth?"

Before Gareth could answer Maggie heard Olga`s accented English pleading, "Pleeeeeese Master! Please let me come. I am so close. I don`t think I can hold it any longer!"

"Denied!" the Count said once more as he asked Gareth, "Which one?"

The handsome young pilot ran his eyes over Charlotte, Gabrielle and Maggie with her mouth working on Olga. Maggie didn`t think he included Franky as Maggie could hear her Mistress snoring softly in the back seat.

In a soft Welsh accent, she heard him reply, "That one Count," pointing at Gabrielle.

The Count moved like a striking cobra. Grabbing Gabrielle by the arm he threw her over the armrest of the chair he had vacated. Gabrielle`s head fell into the bucket of the seat, pushing her gorgeous arse up into the air.

Olga was whimpering now and squeezing her legs tightly together as Maggie watched Gareth pull his boxers and slacks down. His small penis was rock hard as he positioned himself behind Gabrielle and guided himself inside her with his right hand.

Again, Olga beseeched the Count, "Please Master. Please let me come!" This time Maggie received a nod approval from her Master and she renewed her assault on Olga`s clit ring, sucking it as hard as she could. Olga screamed and Maggie felt her mouth fill with sweet tasting juices, as the redheads body shook with the power of her release.

Gareth was now gripping Gabrielle's hips tightly as he powered rapidly into her. Gabrielle was pushing her bum backwards against every one of his thrusts. Within a couple of minutes Gareth let out a roar as his face contorted, his eyes screwed shut and he ejaculated deep inside the young Italian beauty.

Gareth stood, his cock slipped from inside Gabrielle as he dragged deep breaths of air into his lungs. The Count was smiling as he ordered Maggie, "Clean Gareth up Maggie."

Maggie crawled the two yards on her hands and knees towards the pilot and sucked his small penis between her lips. The unfamiliar salty taste of his come mixed with an all too familiar taste of Gabrielle`s pussy filled her mouth. She cleaned him expertly with her tongue until his cock was devoid of any trace of his coupling with Gabrielle.

"Excellent," the Count murmured, "Can you ask Drago if he would like to come in?" and Gareth pulled up his trousers before going back to the cockpit.

In less than a minute a huge bear of a man walked through the curtains separating the galley from the main cabin. He was in his forties, over six feet two, and he must have weighed 140 Kg. Not fat but muscled like a body builder. His short sleeved white shirt was tight against his abdomen and his muscled biceps. He had a swarthy, dark complexion and a thick black moustache. His hair was neatly cut around his ears and his chiseled features topped a neck as thick as a bull`s.

"Which one takes your fancy Drago?" the Count asked pleasantly as if he was offering him the pick of some sandwiches.

Maggie watched Dimitri smile. This was apparently not the first time the Count had made him such an offer. The smile was not a nice smile in Maggie`s opinion and her suspicions were confirmed when Drago physically lifted Charlotte from her chair and bent her over the chair where Maggie had been sitting. He sucked his thumb into his mouth and pushed it hard into Charlottes puckered rear entry. Maggie heard her friend scream in agony as Drago forced his thumb as deep as possible before starting to fuck Charlotte`s arse with it.

Drago spat a large mouthful of spit onto Charlotte`s upturned bum before working it into her anus with his thumb. He undid his belt with one hand as the thumb of the other continued to penetrate Charlotte anus. His waistband button was flicked open, and he awkwardly pulled his trousers and boxers to his thighs. Maggie sucked in a deep breath when she saw his cock bounce upwards as his pants were pulled down. It wasn`t long, but the girth was huge.

Maggie saw Charlotte grimace and her face was etched with pain as Drago began pushing at her back door with his stubby cock. The circumference stretched her wider and wider as the big man pushed himself past the muscles at the entrance to Charlotte`s rear hole.

Maggie was still on her knees next to Gabrielle, who remained lying over the armrest of the Count`s seat. Olga was trembling slightly behind Maggie, remaining bent over and clutching her ankles. Dimitri and the Count were standing in the middle of the cabin. All had their eyes glued to Drago who was now pumping into Charlotte with his thick cock and stretching the blonde girl`s anus wider than it had ever been stretched before. Franky continued to be oblivious as she snored gently in her seat at the back.

Maggie thanked the Gods when Drago`s anal penetration lasted less than two minutes, before he grunted like a pig and his body jerked as he sprayed Charlottes rectum with his come. Charlotte was by now nearly comatose after her spanking by the Count, and now this rough intrusion. Drago pulled his cock out of Charlotte`s bum and Maggie heard the Count speaking as if in the distance, "Ms. Rossi, please clean Drago up."

At first it didn`t register with Maggie what he had said. Then the leather strap landed painfully across her shoulders. Maggie scuttled forward and looked up at Drago`s evil smile as she took his short thick cock in her mouth. His cock was stretching her lips apart, so God knows what it had done to Charlotte`s arse. Maggie swallowed down the gag reflex as the man`s cock carried the faint aroma of Charlotte`s arse. She rapidly licked and sucked away any trace of his anal sex act with her friend and he grunted what could only be a short thank you, before pulling his trousers back up.

As Drago returned to the cockpit, the Count released Olga from her chains and he placed them in the side compartment of his seat from where he had taken them. The tall redhead entered the galley before returning with more wine for them all.

Gabrielle returned to her seat while Maggie went to comfort Charlotte who was still lying over the armrest to Maggie`s seat and whimpering like a whipped dog.

Maggie helped to her feet and supported her as she staggered back to her own seat.

Maggie was just about to take her own seat when the Count took her hand. She looked up into those dark, unforgiving eyes as he led her back into the area where the large double bed stood. The Count was still naked, and his erection had grown to stand up hard and proud as he lay on his back on the red and blue sheets and invited Maggie to straddle him with a wave of his hand.

Maggie placed one stockinged leg on either side of his thighs, maneuvered her panties to one side and then eased herself downwards. Her right hand placed the tip of his cock on the entrance to her wet, warm tunnel and then Maggie let herself drop until she felt his considerable manhood fill her.

Maggie placed both hands in the thick, wiry chest hair of her Master and began to massage his length with her vaginal muscles. The Count placed both his hands behind his head and smiled up at Maggie as she rippled her muscles along his length. Maggie smiled back. This was the Count that she loved with all her heart. The monster that was his alter ego was accepted by her for moments like this.

Very slowly Maggie lifted herself from his complete impalement until just his large spongy, purple head was still gripped by her internal muscles, then lowering herself slowly until he was buried deep inside her. Maggie squatted, contracting and releasing her muscles and watched the Count`s face.

Maggie was so caught up in the act of bringing pleasure to her Master that she was startled as Drago came over the intercom, "Twenty minutes to landing. Olga and Dimitri, please prepare the cabin."

Maggie went to rise but the Count stopped her with one strong hand. He began to thrust upwards, and Maggie rode him at pace. She went from a slow walk to a gallop in seconds and relished the feel of his hard member penetrating her again and again. His breathing was increased, and she could feel his heart beating faster in his chest, then he grabbed her hips, thrust deeper within her, and ejaculated a copious amount of come inside her.

Maggie collapsed onto his chest, keeping him captive within her as she too experienced a small orgasm and her vagina contracted around his diminishing length. The Count`s faced changed from happy to being annoyed in seconds and Maggie knew that her pleasure was not his concern, just his right to permit or deny. He pushed her roughly off his now flaccid dick. The strap was lying on the bed where he had dropped it when he fell backwards onto the sheets.

The Count flipped Maggie onto her tummy as he grabbed the strap with one hand, holding her in place with the other. The thick leather landed six times with a wet slapping sound and Maggie felt the warmth spread over her buttocks. The Count leaned forward and whispered in Maggie`s ear, "You will learn Ms. Rossi. You and your two friends will learn very painfully that only I will allow you your release, and only when I decide you deserve it!" With that he gave her a peck on the cheek and walked back to the main cabin.