Christmas with the Count Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie felt her ears pop as the plane descended. Walking back into the main cabin she saw Franky was now awake and sucking furiously on Dimitri`s dick as she sought her second dose of medicinal come. The Count was nearly fully dressed, and Gabrielle and Charlotte had replaced their dresses.

Maggie stepped into the skirt and pulled on her suit jacket as Dimitri grunted and Franky made loud slurping noises as her second load of semen filled her mouth and she swallowed loudly. Olga was in her crew seat where she was joined by Dimitri, who was hastily zipping up his pants. Maggie sat, put her seat belt on and was doing the buttons of her jacket up as the plane bounced once and then ran along the runway before the engines went into reverse thrust and the jet shuddered as it slowed to taxiing speed.

As the jet came to a stop Olga replaced her blue coat as Drago spoke, "Welcome to Bucharest. The time here is eight fifty-five, please remember to adjust your watches by one hour. The temperature outside is minus six so dress up warm. I hope you have a nice stay, and Gareth and I look forward to seeing you on the return trip."

Olga opened the cabin door letting in a burst of icy cold air and a brief flurry of snow. Maggie was shivering as she stood, quickly wrapped herself in her winter coat, before following the Count and her two friends down the short stairs and onto the tarmac. Franky was just behind her.

It was freezing and her nose and ears turned immeadiately red. Maggie pulled the coat tightly around her body. Fifty meters away stood a large helicopter. Painted jet black and with the Count`s emblem in gold on the door. The Count was striding manfully towards it with Gabrielle supporting Charlotte in his wake. Maggie hurried to catch up to her friends and grabbed hold of Charlottes other arm. Charlotte was still in agony from her beating and brutal anal fucking by Drago. Maggie and Gabrielle were nearly carrying her as they arrived at the door to the helicopter.

The Count was already sitting in one of the six plush leather seats, and he made no effort to help them as Maggie and Gabrielle aided Charlotte as she put her foot on the metal step and collapsed into the helicopter. Gabrielle followed her in, and Maggie gave Franky her hand as she caught up with them. Once Franky was inside Maggie climbed in and took her seat. Someone closed the door from the outside and Maggie was relieved to be protected from the biting wind.

Looking out of the window Maggie watched as two large men pushed a baggage cart from the jet to the helicopter before disappearing from sight to the rear. Five minutes later and she was deafened as the rotor blades on the huge aircraft began to spin. The Count indicated some ear protectors attached to her seat and as Maggie placed them on her head, she felt a lurch as the helicopter left the ground.

Looking through the window Maggie could make out the lights of the city as the helicopter made its way towards their destination. Within a few minutes the lights faded, and Maggie stared down at only blackness, apart from a single light here and there. The flight took about forty-five minutes and everybody in the helicopter was quiet, left just with their own thoughts for company.

Maggie felt the helicopter start to lose altitude and was amazed when a large town became visible. It was lit up better than the Capital city had been, and Maggie could easily make out the rows of neat houses and several larger buildings. The streets were deserted apart from a few vehicles making their way cautiously on the snowy roads.

The helicopter swept over the town and then lowered itself onto the ground.

As the door opened bringing frigid air into the cabin Maggie was the first to step out onto the grass helipad. There were six young men waiting out of the reach of the rotor blades, that were still turning slowly as she alighted. The men approached as soon as all five passengers were standing together on the grass. Maggie heard bells tinkling and looked for the source.

She gasped as two ornate carriages appeared pulled by two white horses. The carriages were again painted black with the Counts gold seal on the doors. The Count and Franky climbed into the first one and Maggie and Gabrielle helped Charlotte into the second carriage before sitting opposite her.

Maggie heard the driver crack the whip and they began to move. Trundling over the rough ground she stared out of the window and could make out nothing. The dark was all encompassing. She felt, rather than saw, as the grass beneath them changed to cobble stones. She saw the concrete balustrade of a bridge and then they passed through a gated entrance and into a brightly lit courtyard. The dark walls of the chateau rose five or six stories on all sides.

The carriage stopped and a young man in a dark suit helped Maggie and her friends out of the carriage. Maggie just caught a glimpse of the Count and Franky entering through a massive wooden door and she led the other two in the same direction.

Entering the huge entrance hall Maggie welcomed the heat radiating from the huge fireplaces on either side. The Count was talking to a large man in a suit. Maggie surmised he was the "Jeremy" of this residence. The Count beckoned the three of them over to him before introducing them all, "Ms. Collins, Ms. Rossi, Ms. Cassoni, please let me introduce Haki. He oversees the castle in my absence." Everybody shook hands with the large man.

Haki began to speak. His accent was noticeable, but his English was perfect, "Welcome to Castle Pyre ladies. If you require anything, please do not hesitate to ask. " Then he looked towards the door where the six young men were entering with their luggage. "If you could just point out which bags belong to whom then you will be shown to your rooms. Please make yourselves comfortable and I will send someone to collect you in one hour. The castle is large, and we don`t want you getting lost, do we?"

The four women went over and identified their cases. Franky led the way up a small corridor that opened out into a large hall with a gigantic staircase that rose out from the middle of the room. Walking up the stairs they found a large landing at the top. Each room had a nameplate. They were named after the continents as there were seven rooms in total. Maggie followed her bags and the young, handsome man carrying them towards the door called Asia.

The young man pushed open the door and stood to one side allowing Maggie to enter first. The room was massive, even bigger than her room at home. One wall was completely dominated by a blazing fire in a huge fireplace with a leather two-seater sofa placed facing it. The bed was so big that it could sleep four or five people. The bed linen was spotless and brilliant white. There was a large old fashioned wooden wardrobe against another wall that could have held Maggie`s entire collection of clothing. An antique chest of drawers stood next to it with five large drawers.

Walking through a small wooden door Maggie found herself in a near replica of her bathroom at home. The tub here was even bigger Maggie thought to herself. She turned to the young man and said, "Thank you."

"No Ingilish missy," The young man said before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

It was warm in the room. The fireplace was belting out heat. Maggie removed her winter coat and thick winter suit. She looked out of the huge windows that covered the entire third wall of her room. Just blackness stared back at her with her own reflection. She unpacked her two bags and hung the contents in the wardrobe, and her lingerie went into two of the drawers. Taking her makeup bag into the bathroom she made a horrifying discovery. She had forgotten her birth control pills. With the amount that she had been fucked in the past three months Maggie couldn`t imagine a way she would avoid getting pregnant without contraception. She started to panic.

Maggie sat on the bed in her underwear, her breath was short, and she was sure that she was having a panic attack. There was a loud knock on the door followed by Franky sticking her head around the corner. "Everything Ok Maggie? You look like you`ve seen a ghost!"

"Oh Franky, I have really fucked up. I forgot my birth control pills back in London. What shall I do? I can`t tell the Count he cannot have me, or any of his friends for that matter. I really don`t want to get pregnant."

Franky laughed to Maggie`s surprise. "No problem my dear Maggie. We have a fully stocked hospital here and I can get you an appointment tomorrow with Dr. Sterling and he will sort you out."

Maggie hugged the older woman with relief, "Thank you Franky, you are my saviour. Please don`t tell the Count about my stupidity."

Franky hugged back saying, "It will be our little secret, now come on on we should go for dinner."

The two women walked arm in arm along the corridor and knocked at two other doors to collect Charlotte and Gabrielle. Charlotte was still walking stiffly from her rough anal fucking from Drago, but at least she could manage unaided.

Franky led them along wooden paneled corridors and down some stairs until they emerged into a large hall adorned with deer's heads, swords, axes and other vicious looking weapons. A large fireplace provided unbelievable waves of warm air that managed to heat the entire cavernous room.

The Count was sitting at a large wooden table that could seat at least thirty people. There were place settings for five people at one end. The four women took their seats and were greeted by smiles from the Count.

As soon as they were all seated six gorgeous young girls entered bringing plates of cheese, salami and warm bread. There were also bowls of piping hot tomato soup and hot potato dumplings. Maggie was famished and it seemed she was not the only one as the food soon disappeared from the plates as the five of them tucked into the feast. Once they were all finished, the same girls removed the plates and brought a strawberry flavored yogurt topped with chocolate flakes for dessert.

Maggie thought everything was delicious. The food and the hot fire coupled with the flight and all the activities of the day had Maggie struggling to keep her eyes open.

For the first time she felt relief when the Count stood up, extended his hand to Gabrielle and led her from the room without saying a word to the others. Maggie normally would have experienced a twinge of jealousy that the Count had not chosen her for his bed, but tonight all she wanted to do was sleep.

As soon as the Count was gone Franky led Charlotte and Maggie back to their rooms through the maze of corridors in the castle. Maggie kissed Franky and Charlotte good night and rapidly shed her clothing before sliding into the massive bed. She turned once, twice and then she was deep asleep, the crackle of the fire in her ears and dreams.