Christmas with the Count Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie woke up to complete darkness apart from the flickering from the open fire. Feeling refreshed, she got out of bed and added a couple of logs to the fire. Maggie showered quickly and spent a few minutes styling her hair and doing her makeup. She touched up her nail varnish where she had chipped it on the logs.

Dressing in a new lingerie set with pale grey stockings and powder blue silk panties and bra she selected a basic wool sheath dress of Bordeaux red. Maggie checked her look in the mirror. Satisfied, she pulled on her black ankle boots with the stiletto heels.

After one last twirl to ensure everything looked good, she went and knocked on Charlottes door. Her friend answered looking absolutely fantastic in a knee length brown leather skirt and cream silk blouse. Knee high, brown riding boots with flat heels completed her ensemble.

Together they went one door further to collect Gabrielle. Their friend answered the door almost immediately. Gabrielle had put her hair up in a bun and her slender neck was on full display. Her dress was black with a gauzy bodice and fell to mid-thigh. Her black heels were at least five inches and she looked fabulous.

All three complemented each other on how good they each looked before they made their way downstairs. The dining room was warm as the fire was roaring in the hearth. Maggie saw that there were seven place settings and was wondering who the other two guest were when Gabrielle remarked, "Nadja must have arrived. I didn`t hear the helicopter, but I hope everything went as I planned it."

Maggie had forgotten that the Count had instructed Gabrielle to make the arrangements for Nadja to visit. The three women were just sitting down when Franky entered with Ken. He had changed and was dressed in a long-sleeved purple polo shirt from Fred Perry and beige chinos. His muscular body filled the tight-fitting shirt perfectly and Maggie couldn`t help but run an admiring eye over his body. The two new arrivals had just taken their places as the Count walked in with Nadja on his arm

As always, the Count was impeccably dressed in a dark blue suit, pale blue shirt and red and blue striped tie. Nadja was wearing a wool skirt in black with a scarlet blouse. She had left the top few buttons undone in order to accommodate her huge breasts. Her short thick legs ended in four-inch red heels, and she was laughing at something the Count had just said.

The Count and Nadja greeted everybody, and she sat down next to Ken on one side and Franky on her other side. The three girls were sitting opposite her, and the Count was in his usual place at the head of the table. As soon as he was seated three servants entered with bowls of hot onion soup that Maggie thought was delicious.

The conversation was easy, and Maggie gave them the PG version of her hospital visit and was very complementary of the services at the hospital. Charlotte and Gabrielle were full of praise for all that they had seen on the tour and thanked Ken once more for his efforts. The same three servants cleared the plates before returning with plates piled with roast beef, boiled potatoes and broccoli.

Maggie was unusually hungry, and she put this down to the cold weather as she tucked into the tasty food. The Count was halfway through his meal when he stopped and placed his knife and fork next to the plate and asked, "How is business Nadja?"

Nadja swallowed the food she was chewing and pronounced in a loud voice, "Excellent thank you Count. We had a good year, especially after the two disastrous years during the pandemic."

"I am pleased to hear that Nadja. How is my investment fund that I have with your bank? Still performing to the maximum?"

Maggie watched as Nadja became more wary as she replied in a quieter voice, "Of course Count. I personally oversee your account as you know."

Maggie watched the Counts face. She had seen this look before, and from experience she knew that someone was going to be getting hurt soon, she just prayed it wasn`t her. Maggie was holding her breath as the Count paused before speaking in a clear voice, "That`s very interesting Nadja. I only ask because I asked Ms. Collins to go over the reports that you sent me."

Maggie watched the colour draining from Nadja`s face as the Count continued, "What Ms. Collins tells me is that you were skimming more than fifty thousand a month from the account and paying my last accountants the same amount to cover up that fact. She also calculated that this fraudulent activity amounted to a loss of over one million Euros in the last three years."

If a look could kill Charlotte would be dead Maggie thought as Nadja glared at her blonde friend. Charlotte stared back and Maggie felt suddenly very proud of Charlotte who had unearthed the fraud. Nadja was desperately trying to think of an answer as the Count spoke menacingly, his eyes never leaving the scared woman`s face, "What do you have to say Nadja. Is Ms. Collins wrong? Should I be punishing her for her mistake? Or have you been cheating me for the past three years?"

Nadja took a large mouthful of wine as she frantically sought an answer. Maggie saw the crestfallen look on her face when the Count added maliciously, "Be careful how you answer. Mr. Gerrity from the accountants already confessed everything to Bert before............................!"

He never got to finish as Nadja began to cry. It was more than crying as she wailed, "I am so, so sorry Count. Covid hurt us so badly that I needed the money. When things started to get better, I wanted to stop, but Gerrity was so used to the money, and he was blackmailing me. I will do anything. Anything. Just please give me another chance. Please don`t kill me!"

"Quiet!" the Count yelled, before returning to his normal voice, "Nadja. We have known each other and done business together for many years, as equals. As of now that changes. Do you understand?" Nadja was nodding frantically as he finished ominously, "Now I own you. You are my property to do with as I wish. You are my slave. Slave`s that misbehave are punished. You will be punished most severely, and afterwards you will return to your bank and return all the money you stole. Once that is done you will send the necessary evidence to Ms. Collins to check that it is done. Am I understood?"

Nadja was white as a sheet, her head nodding like a crazy person, her throat so constricted with fear that she couldn`t speak. The Count took his eyes from Nadja and looked around the table and smiled, "Dessert anyone?" he asked amicably.

The three servants returned to clear the plates. Maggie recognized the young girls from the last evenings meal. All three were very attractive in a plain way and wore simple cotton dresses. With the correct clothes and proper makeup, they could have graced any catwalk in Milan or Paris.

The dessert when it arrived was a pie full of tart apple chunks and a thick custard was poured on top. All the diners began to enjoy the tasty sweet except Nadja who sat ashen face staring at her plate until she was startled by the Count announcing, "Not hungry Nadja? Maybe you are too warm? Remove your clothes."

"N-no I am fine Count, just not hungry."

"It wasn`t a request Nadja. It was an order. Now strip," the Count said, his voice as hard as stone.

Nadja rose on unsteady legs and her fingers began to fumble with the buttons of her blouse. The Count watched with dark eyes as he ate a spoonful of the apple pie. When his plate was empty and Nadja was still dressed, although her blouse was now undone and her large breasts encased in a black lace bra were clearly visible, the Count spoke in the measured tone that Maggie recognized as the one he used when he was seriously displeased, "Nadja, you are now my possession, your right to free will has been removed and you will obey me instantly."

Nadja turned her red rimmed eyes towards the Count as he in turn looked towards Maggie and spoke softly, "Maggie, strip and assume the punishment position."

Maggie was stunned. What had she done to invoke her Master's ire. Automatically she rose, pulled the red wool dress over her head and bent double, her back and legs straight and her hands were around her stocking clad ankles. It took less than ten seconds.

The Count came to stand behind her, and Maggie felt his hand tenderly caress her silk covered buttocks as he spoke again to Nadja, "That is what I expect from a slave Nadja. Instant and total obedience. Now I will say this only once more. Strip and assume the correct position."

This time Nadja moved rapidly. Her blouse and skirt were discarded in a pile on the floor. In her black panties and bra, she bent self-consciously trying to mimic Maggie`s actions. All the time the Count was running his hand over Maggie`s bum and she was beginning to enjoy it even though she was afraid of what was to come.

"Better," announced the Count. His hand left Maggie`s backside and he said in a voice as sweet as honey, "Thank you Maggie, you can sit down now." Maggie took her seat with relief, but did not replace her dress as she had not been instructed to do so.

The room was still apart from the roar of the fire and small whimpers from Nadja. It was warm in the room and a sense of expectancy hung in the air as everybody waited to see what fate awaited Nadja.

The Count walked slowly around the table towards Nadja. His hand caressed her buttocks as he had just done to Maggie as he spoke in an even unfeeling monotone, "This night will be long and painful Nadja. You can stop it at any time, however that will be the end of our relationship and any protection from my wrath. Do you understand?"

"Yes Count." The blow was hard and sudden as the Count slapped her behind.

Nadja was crying softly as she tried again, "Yes Master." And received a stroke to her bum rather than a slap. This was like training a dog Maggie thought to herself. The stroke when Nadja got something correct.

The Count walked to the fire and for the first time Maggie saw the iron poker that was pushed into the glowing wood and coals. As the Count withdrew the poker Maggie saw the white-hot brand at the end. It was the same mark that she and all the other women at the table wore. The Count replaced it in the fire and murmured to himself, "That is for the finale," but all those present heard his words and Nadja began to shake uncontrollably.

The Count moved to one of the wood paneled walls. There was a display of swords and shield but below it on a golden hook hung a leather whip that Maggie had not seen before. It was only about three feet long and made of corded brown leather. As the Count removed it from the hook Maggie could see that it remained stiff, more like a switch than a whip and had a wrist loop at one end.

The Count retuned to the table and placed the whip on it so that Nadja could see it, therefore extending her anxiety. He began to slowly remove is jacket and shirt as he spoke to Ken, "Did you arrange things as I asked Ken?"

"Yes Count, they are waiting outside. Ten as you requested."

"Excellent," said the Count as he folded his shirt carefully and placed it on the table leaving his bare muscled torso gleaming in the light from the fire. "Please go and take care as we agreed. Maggie will come and tell you when we are ready, and remember, one at a time." Ken nodded and left the room.

Once the door had closed behind Ken the Count moved with lightning speed and physically ripped the small black panties from Nadja leaving her milky white buttocks exposed. She shrieked loudly. The Count picked up the whip and swung it with venom against Nadja`s pale skin. This time her shriek was louder and longer as Maggie watched a vicious welt appear on Nadja`s bum.

The Count turned to Maggie and said kindly, "Ms. Rossi, could you please tell Ken we are ready for number one."

Maggie walked to the big door and upon opening it she found Ken waiting just outside. "Please send in the first one Ken," she told him, and was followed back into the hall by a a huge man dressed in just a pair of football shorts. Is muscled body covered in a multitude of tattoos. He walked towards the Count. His military bearing was unmistakable as he practically marched across the hall before standing at attention before the Count.

"What is your name?" asked the Count.

"Roberts Sir!" the man answered. He answered in a way that was almost a shout.

"Have you been briefed Roberts?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Remember. You must not come inside Ms. Bankova. When you are ready present your penis to her mouth and ejaculate in there. Is that understood Roberts?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Then please begin."

Maggie watched as Roberts went and stood behind Nadja. With military like precision, he pulled his shorts down exposing a penis around five to six inches in length. He stroked himself two or three times to harden his erection before using one hand to feed his cock into Nadja`s cunt."

Nadja grunted as Roberts began to power into her forcefully. He lasted two to three minutes before withdrawing, walking around to Nadja`s face and pushing his glistening cock between her thick lips. A few seconds later he grunted, and Maggie heard Nadja cough and splutter as his semen filled her mouth.

Pulling back from Nadja, Roberts bent and pulled his shorts up and waited for the Count`s next instructions. The Count handed him a red envelope and said, "Thank you Roberts. Here is a small bonus and I wish you a Happy Christmas."

Roberts took the envelope with a "Thank you Sir," then marched from the hall.

The door closed behind him, and the whip landed once more on Nadja`s behind. The crack echoed around the cavernous hall, as did her scream.

Maggie had stayed standing at the door, so when the Count told her, "Number two Ms. Rossi," she merely had to open the door and nod at Ken. A large black man now entered the room dressed in the same kind of football shorts. The procedure was as before. His name was Groves, and his shiny ebony penis was at least eight inches long as it powered into Nadja. He came, like Roberts, in her mouth, and was given a red envelope before leaving. Maggie blushed shyly as he gazed over her lingerie clad body and gave her a cheeky wink as he left.

Maggie was startled back to attention when she heard the loud crack as the Count used the whip on Nadja. "Number three" he called to Maggie.

The whole thing took over an hour as a parade of muscular, ex-military men fucked Nadja brutally before ejaculating in her mouth and then leaving after being rewarded with a shiny red envelope. After each visitor the Count used the whip on Nadja, and Maggie could see the welts and bruising on Nadja`s damaged flesh even though she was more than twenty feet away standing by the door.

As the last man left Maggie held her breath as Ken reentered and stood next to her just inside the door. Nadja was weeping loudly, and her shrieks intensified as the Count used the short whip ten more times. The pain must have been excruciating Maggie thought to herself. She felt Ken`s hand grab hers as the flogging continued until Nadja could not support herself anymore and crumpled to the floor. She curled into a ball and lay on the stones sobbing.

The Count wasn`t finished though. He manhandled the beaten woman and laid her on her back on the table, her legs dangling over the edge. The whip landed three more times. Once across both of her large breasts, striking the nipples, and then a final blow across the red and swollen lips of Nadja`s pussy. The shriek that followed this last blow turned Maggie`s blood cold and Ken squeezed her hand tightly in his as if he himself was receiving the punishment.

At last, the Count seemed to have satiated his anger and dropped the whip on the table. He walked quickly towards the fire, grabbed the brand from its depths and walked back to Nadja. Taking one large melon sized breasts in his huge hand he pressed the searing metal to Nadja`s skin and she screamed agonizingly, before thankfully losing consciousness.

The Count replaced the brand on a metal rack next to the stone fireplace. His body glistened with sweat as he turned to Charlotte, "Miss Collins, please take care of Nadja and be sure to brief her fully on the documents that you require from her before she leaves tomorrow. Tell her I want you to have all the papers on our return. They should be delivered to your office no later than the 4th."

With that he walked back to the table, took Franky`s hand in one hand and his clothes in the other, and the married couple left the room. Gabrielle helped Charlotte with the now semi-conscious Nadja and the two of them led her from the room, one of Nadja`s arms over each of their shoulders.

This left Ken and Maggie standing alone. Ken was still gripping her hand. Maggie turned to him and said trying to make it lighthearted, "I don`t know about you, but I could use a drink and a fag!"

"Sounds like a plan," he smiled back at her.

"I have the ciggies but no booze," Maggie said and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"I can help with that," Ken said and walked to a cupboard on the other side of the hall and removed a large bottle of Irish whiskey from inside.

"Good man," Maggie smiled at him and then turned on her heel with a, "Follow me."

Ken started to follow her before Maggie went back to pick up her dress. Ken was waiting in the doorway as she ran back, grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to her room.

Once they had entered, Maggie found two glasses in the bathroom and Ken poured two large measures of the pale brown liquid. They touched glasses and Maggie took a large mouthful, feeling the liquid burning as it slid down her throat. The warmth from the whiskey spread through her body.

Maggie laughed at Ken`s crestfallen look as she pulled on her big winter coat. "Don't worry, you will get to unwrap me later, but now I want a cigarette" she said as she pulled the pack and lighter from her handbag and flung one of the windows wide open. The freezing air rushed in, and Ken now understood the need for the thick coat.

Maggie offered Ken the packet and he took one before Maggie used her lighter to light both of their cigarettes. They sat on the large windowsill smoking in silence and blowing the smoke out of the window, where it was whisked away by the icy wind.

As he flicked the butt of his cigarette into the moat below Ken broke the silence. In a low voice that was almost a whisper he said, "Fucking hell that was brutal. I have seen the Count discipline people in the past, but that was extreme. She must have really pissed him off."

Maggie threw her cigarette from the window and answered, "The Count is a generous employer, but never upset him. Lie or cheat him and you will maybe live to regret it. Now, are you going to get out of those clothes and warm me up in the bed?" Maggie giggled as she ran across the bedroom shedding her heavy coat as she went.

Lying in bed with the duvet pulled up to her nose she watched Ken undress slowly. His toned body, and more importantly his seven inches of erect penis had her licking her lips in anticipation. Seconds later he slipped under the duvet and enveloped her in his strong arms. They shared a long passionate kiss that tasted of tobacco and whiskey as his hands slid over Maggie`s body. She was still wearing the powder blue lingerie and stockings which seemed to meet with his approval as she felt his hard dick rubbing against the bare skin above her stocking top.

Ken took his time as Maggie hugged him. Their tongues pushing urgently into their mouths as Ken`s hand cupped one of her breasts. Maggie reached down and gently stroked his hard cock. Ken broke their kiss, moving lower to suck one nipple through the thin material of her bra. Maggie groaned and leaned back into the soft pillow of the bed.

Ken spent many minutes lavishing his attention to her breasts. He moved the gauzy material to one side gently and sucked, licked and nipped her nipples as his hand ran deliciously up and down the gusset of her panties. When he pushed that hand inside her panties and delved between her slick labia with a strong finger Maggie mewled softly and bit her lip.