Christmas with the Count Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken started to make small circles around her stiff clit and increased the suction his lips were creating on her erect nipples, alternating between left and right. Her hand began to move more frantically up and down his hard shaft, but then he pulled it from her grasp and slid down her body giving her small kisses as he went. Maggie shuddered as she felt Ken tenderly move her panties to one side, before she gasped as his lips created a delicious suction on her throbbing clit. She climaxed. Her whole body stiffened and trembled as Ken lapped up her juices. A low moan escaped her lips.

Ken kissed his way back up her body. He stopped for a few seconds to suck each nipple and then their mouths joined in a long kiss where Maggie tasted herself on his tongue. Her breathing was now back to normal, and she pushed him onto his back before disappearing below the duvet. She took him in her mouth. Her need as urgent as his became as she ran her tongue over his purple head before swallowing him into her throat.

She drew in deep breaths as she released him and ran her fingernails over the hard, veiny shaft. Her tongue darted around the head and pushed into the small slit at its tip. Ken was squirming now, and his legs were quivering. Maggie bobbed her head rapidly up and down on his shaft until Ken moaned long and loud and Maggie felt her mouth filling with his warm creamy seed. Maggie stayed below the covers. Sucking on his cock until every drop of his come was located and swallowed.

He gently pushed her away as the sensitivity became to much for him to bare.

Maggie let out a naughty snigger and kissed her way back up his body and she felt his thick arms wrap around her. She gave him a quick peck on the lips before she said seductively," Another ciggie before round two Mr. Wright?"

He laughed loudly and playfully smacked her silk covered bum. Maggie sprang from the bed and gave him a look full of promise as she said sexily, "I hope you can spank me harder than that Mr. Wright or I will be terribly disappointed!"

She was already standing in her coat and blowing smoke out of the window when Ken joined her and lit a cigarette. He remained naked and goose pumps covered his skin as he smoked. He gave her an enquiring look as smoke curled from his mouth and then he stated, "I think you are a very naughty girl Ms. Rossi and deserve a good spanking."

In answer to his subtle enquiry as to whether she had been joking Maggie reached down and stroked his hardening cock twice. Flinging her cigarette from the window she lay her coat on the armchair next to the window before prostrating herself over the back of the chair and presenting Ken with her upturned arse.

Ken didn`t need to be given written directions and hastily discarded his own cigarette before landing ten healthy and loud slaps to each of Maggie's arse cheeks. She felt the warmth of the blows radiate from her arse and then Ken`s fingers pulling her panties to one side. After the aggression of the spanking, he was gentleness personified as he slid his renewed erection into her very wet vagina.

Ken was an excellent lover and Maggie relished the sensations he caused in her body as he varied the speed, depth and angle of his penetrations and she was soon hurtling towards her second climax of the evening. It arrived as she emitted a long "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!". Her vaginal muscles clamped around his shaft, and he bucked furiously. His fingers dug into her thighs, and she felt his warm spunk coat her insides.

Maggie lay prone over the armchair as her body shivered through a series of pleasant aftershocks. Ken pulled out from her and sat back on the windowsill next to the chair. Eventually Maggie was able to pull herself upright. She lit another cigarette and opened the window wide, letting the freezing wind cool her sweat soaked body. She was thankful when Ken handed her a new glass of whiskey. The warm liquid heated her body from the inside.

The pair sat smoking and drinking on the windowsill. One cigarette became two, and then three. Soon the cold was too much for them. Ken and Maggie retired back to the bed with replenished glasses. When they were warm once more and their glasses were empty Maggie pulled Ken between her legs. After he had entered her, Maggie locked her ankles behind his waist and gave him one of her speciality vaginal massages. When she sensed he was close she allowed him to slide in and out of her until they both achieved satisfying, simultaneous orgasms.

Maggie snuggled into his hard, warm body and passed into a deep satisfying sleep.