Christmas with the Count Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checking the time, she saw that she would have to hurry now. It was nearly seven thirty and she knew the consequences for being tardy. Therefore, she was in the same position as the accused had been that afternoon. Selecting a jet-black bra and panties set with charcoal coloured thigh high stockings she grabbed the first dress from the rail. A short, red, long armed, silk dress with gauzy panels above her breasts and in a V shape at the back. Maggie took a pair of black three-inch, spiked heeled pumps from her suitcase, did a quick twirl in front of the mirror. Satisfied with her look she left for dinner.

Arriving in the dining hall she saw that Charlotte, Gabrielle and Franky were already there and sitting spaced out along the long table. It took Maggie a few seconds before she realised why. Each of them sat at on chairs designated with their names written in gold on a small black card. There were the usual cutlery items, and curiously an A4 pad and pencil next to each place setting.

There were also five similar set ups on the opposite side of the table. Maggie`s name in front of the last chair on the table, a good twenty feet from where the Count would sit at the head. She was just taking her seat when the Count entered followed by four men and a woman. Three of the men were in their early thirties, and each handsome in their own way. The last man was older, maybe late forties, his black

hair streaked with grey, but still a good-looking man. All the men were dressed in dark suits, white shirts and various colour ties.

The woman was probably Maggie`s age. A stunning chestnut-haired beauty, and also dressed in a suit. The skirt finishing at mid-thigh. Nylon clad legs ended in black pumps with a modest two-inch, thin heel.

Each of the new arrivals found their places as the Count took his usual place at the head of the table. He remained standing and began to speak in his powerful baritone voice," Good evening to all of you, and welcome to my guests for this evening. As you can see I have designed this as a working dinner, but I can assure you that it will not be all work and no play." He chuckled and all around the table people smiled.

The Count continued, "Let me introduce you all. To my left her is Katherina Hegel. Katharina is an architect with the German firm responsible for the maintenance of Novi Pyre. Our population here begins to grow, and we need to discuss increasing the housing for our people."

Pointing at Franky and the older man sitting opposite here the Count said, "Franky and Ilya know each other for many years. For those that don`t know, Franky is my wife and co-coordinator of the charities here in Novi Pyre together with Ilya. They will have time to catch up about our small orphanage and the new facility we have built for the mentally and physically handicapped."

The Count introduced the next pair on the table, "Charlotte Collins is responsible for overseeing all my accounts Worldwide. I know that she has communicated many times by phone and e-mail with Peter, so I thought it would be nice for them to meet. Peter runs the mine accounts."

Moving on the Count said, "Gabrielle Cassoni is my logistic person and arranges all the company travel. Pietro is the manager of our food transportation company in Italy. I thought as two Italians they can hopefully come up with some fresh ideas to improve delivery times."

"Last but not least, Maggie Rossi is my house manager and event co-ordinator back in London. She also has a background of working as a manager at London Heathrow. Simon is the manager of the small regional airport at Cluij, which for those that don`t know is approximately 30 Km from here. Maybe they can brainstorm some ideas to improve the service."

When he was finished the Count sat, rang a small silver bell and said, "Enjoy the evening."

Simon spoke in perfect English to Maggie, "A pleasure to meet you, Maggie. I hope that your experiences at Heathrow will help me improve our small reginal air.........." He never finished the sentence as his attention was grabbed by five of the usual serving girls walking into the room carrying two plates each. It wasn`t the food that stopped Simon mid-sentence but the fact that they were dressed in short red dresses with white piping. The female "Santa suits" where so short that Maggie could see that none of the girls were wearing panties. Their shaven mons visible just below the hem. The dress had a deep V in the front and their varying sizes of cleavage were fully displayed with no bras. On their feet they wore four-inch red heels and for the first time they were wearing makeup.

One of the girls placed a plate of fried Camembert with a generous portion of cranberry jelly before Maggie and Simon. Maggie stared as the girl dropped to her knees after delivering them their starter and crawled under the table. Maggie watched Simon turn beet red and try to avert his eyes from her. Maggie grinned at him as the unmistakable sound of the girl's sucking dick was now the only sound in the room.

Maggie started to eat her cheese dish and studied Simon's face as the young girl blew him below the table. After a few minutes his eyes closed, he grabbed the table and gave a short low moan. Seconds later their serving girl reappeared and walked seductively from the room, swaying her hips. The other four girls followed at various intervals. The last to leave was the girl who had been servicing the Count.

"As promised, tonight will not be all work," the Count grinned at his guests.

Simon had recovered his composure now and Maggie guessed that he had decided the best course of action was to pretend that nothing untoward had happened as he gave her a detailed breakdown of his airport's capabilities between mouthfuls of fried cheese and the bright red sauce.

Maggie liked Simon and they chatted easily. She gave him some ideas where she thought they may help. The Count let the couples chat for around ten minutes after their plates were empty before he rang his bell. The same five girls entered, and Maggie watched the men following them with lust filled eyes as they cleared the empty plates and took them back to the kitchen.

A few minutes later they returned, each carrying a plate with slices of rare roast beef in a thick brown gravy. Potatoes, leeks and carrots completed the meal. A different girl served Maggie and Simon. This time when she disappeared under the table Maggie felt her legs being eased apart and small nimble fingers pushing her panties to one side. Maggie took a mouthful of roast beef and relished both the taste of the meat and the skilful tongue that was now flicking her clitoris.

The girl between her thighs was no novice, and five minutes later Maggie let out a whispered, "Yeeeeeeeees!" as the girl sucked hard on Maggie`s clit as she experienced a pleasant climax. When the girl reappeared Maggie cast her eyes along the table and saw that she had been the first to come, as Franky, Charlotte, Gabrielle and Katharina were all still slumped in their chairs their heads thrown over the backrest with their eyes screwed shut. One after the other they let out a small moan or whimper before their girl crept from under the table and left the room. The last to come was Katharina, who did so loudly with, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck jaaaaaa!" This caused all at the table to giggle at her expense and left the poor girl blushing as she forked meat and vegetables into her mouth to hide her embarrassment.

Once again conversations started up around the table as if getting a blow job or your pussy licked was normal behaviour at a working dinner. Maggie grinned to herself as she thought that it probably was where the Count was concerned.

Again, the Count allowed another ten minutes or so after his guests had finished their meals before he asked, "Dessert anyone?" and received nods from around the table as he continued, "Tonight we have two choices. I will call them male or female. Please tell me which you would like."

Franky: "Male please."

Katharina: "Male please"

All the men chose female along with Gabrielle. Maggie and Charlotte both chose male.

The Count rang his bell and Haki entered this time. The Count gave him all the orders plus adding a female for himself.

Haki returned to the kitchen to give the orders and two or three minutes later the five girls returned with another girl and four naked young men in their early twenties. They carried no plates. Instead, the ten severs climbed onto the table in front of the diners and threw one leg either side of their particular guest.

Maggie laughed out loud as a good-looking man of about twenty-two or three sat in front of her with his impressive erection bobbing about in front of her face. The Count announced, "Enjoy your meals," before dipping his head between the thighs of the young girl perched before him.

Maggie gave a quick glance around the table and saw that Franky, Katharina and Charlotte already had their mouths full of their young studs cock. Gabrielle was slurping away at the shaved pussy in front of her. Maggie couldn`t see what the men on the opposite side were doing but the sounds they were making in the still room told her they were enjoying their desert.

Maggie looked up at the young man before her. His bright blue eyes were staring at her expectantly, so Maggie reached forward, grabbed his hard shaft and began to gently stroke his five-inch dick whilst continuing to stare into his downturned eyes. When she leaned forward and took his blood engorged head between her lips the man closed his eyes and leaned back on the table supporting himself with his extended arms. Maggie took her time. Holding just the head of his cock in her mouth her tongue exploring every inch of it.

When she heard the young girl sitting to her left mewl gently as Gabrielle brought her to climax Maggie began to move her head energetically up and down the hard shaft in her mouth. Maggie heard Charlotte splutter briefly as her man came, as she herself forced her "dessert" cock into her throat. The young man before her let out a contented moan and Maggie felt her mouth fill with his salty, creamy spunk, that she swallowed gleefully. Maggie gave his cock a playful kiss on the tip before the young man slipped from the table and left the room.

As Maggie stared around, she saw the two young girls from Simon and Ilya leaving together. The Count`s "dessert" had already left along with those of Charlotte, Pietro, Gabrielle and Franky. The girl in front of Peter whimpered delightfully before climbing from the table and skipping playfully from the hall.

All eyes turned to Katharina now as she frantically bobbed up and down on the large cock in front of her. The young man began to thrust himself into her mouth using his hips and the German woman gagged as he pushed himself deep into her throat. Her mouth pulled free of the large intruder, and she gasped in air as the young man`s cock exploded five large spurts of thick semen onto her hair and face. This was greeted by a cheer and a brief round of applause by the rest of the diners.

The Count handed her a napkin so that Katharina could wipe herself clean. When she was done and her face was semen free, the Count pulled her gently from her seat. He spun his chair a few feet away from the table and Maggie could see his familiar cock standing up hard and proud. The Count pulled Katharina`s skirt up to her waist and the other guests were treated to the sight of her pale buttocks and the fact that she was wearing stockings with a beautiful red garter belt holding them up.

Katharina straddled the Count and after easing her matching red panties to one side she eased herself down onto his rock-hard prick. She must have been wet as hell Maggie thought as the Count`s entire length disappeared effortlessly into the woman's vagina.

Everybody on the table watched the display for about thirty seconds as Katharina kept the Count`s cock engulfed as she ground her pelvic bone against his. Franky was the first to move. Rounding the table, she pushed Ilya`s chair back and then hoisted her dress before straddling him as Katherina had done her husband.

This was the cue for the three friends. They moved quickly and Charlotte was soon impaled on Peter`s cock. Gabrielle hoisted her short dress and guided Pietro inside her as Maggie went further and pulled off her dress, stroked Simon`s hard cock a few times before helping him slide inside her wet tunnel with her right hand.

Maggie sat still for a couple of seconds and enjoyed the feeling of being filled by this handsome man`s hard cock. She hugged Simon into her breasts and was pleasantly surprised as he began to nuzzle her nipples through the thin lacy bra. Moving her hips back and forth Maggie felt him move inside her as he sucked harder on each nipple in turn.

Leaning her head back, she moved one hand behind her and massaged his balls as she rocked back and forth. She wiggled her hips so that his cock was now rubbing deliciously against her pleasure point. Maggie could feel the tell-tale signs of her impending climax begin at her core and so intensified her hip movements and contracted her vaginal muscles to grip his entombed cock. The familiar tingling started in her crotch as she felt Simon begin to breathe quicker, his legs twitched, and she felt his abdominal muscles tighten. As he sprayed a large amount of his warm cream inside her cunt Maggie orgasmed. Her arms pulled Simon tight against her breasts and she bucked wildly, letting out a primeval scream at the intensity of her climax.

As her breathing calmed, she heard Charlotte come almost simultaneously with Gabrielle. Franky was chanting, "Yes. Yes. Yes." Over and over as she rode Ilya to his grunting orgasm.

Katharina was making a whining sound as the Count thrust up aggressively into her. All now turned to watch Katharina again. Maggie heard her whisper faintly, "Oh my God! I can`t anymore Count. I`m coming again!" and then she went rigid and screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!", but the Count continued to thrust into her for another five minutes during which the rest of the guests watched her come loudly twice more. By the time the Count grunted loudly and ejaculated inside her, Katherina was as limp as a rag doll on his lap, and her face and body were bathed in sweat.

As she watched the Count tenderly lift Katherina`s trembling body from his cock and gently place her back on her own chair Maggie felt Simon harden inside her. Neither had moved whilst watching the Count finish with Katherina and his spent cock had been trapped inside her. She looked down and gave him a quizzical look as she felt him grow to his full length in her vagina and he just shrugged his shoulders like a naughty school boy.

Maggie kissed him on the forehead and ground herself against him. Simon wasn`t the only one to have got a second wind after watching the Count`s impressive performance. Charlotte was on her knees and sucking manfully on Peter`s large, thick cock. Gabrielle had shed her dress and was bent over the table with Pietro banging into her from behind. Franky was giving Ilya a very satisfying hand job judging by the look on his face.

Maggie lazily rode Simon`s cock as she watched the others. She heard the Count`s little silver bell tinkle and Haki appeared briefly. The Count whispered something in his ear, and he left briefly and returned with two of the girls. One knelt before Katharina and began to lick the Count`s large deposit from her swollen pussy. The German flinching as the young girl`s tongue ran over the sore flesh left after the hard fucking Katharina had received from the Count.

The other girl bent across the table and the Count pounded her relentlessly with his revitalised erection. Maggie was enjoying herself gyrating on Simon`s cock as she watched Charlotte cough slightly as Peter shot a large load in her mouth. Gabrielle was purring like a contented cat as Pietro slid effortlessly in and out of her from the rear. Franky smiled up at Ilya as his cock spurted a large stream of creamy, off-white come up into the air like a geyser, and Franky spent the next few minutes licking it from his cock and her hand.

Unbelievably Katharina came again, this time with only a soft," Aaaaaah!" as the girl's tongue caressed her puffy labia. Maggie was pulled back from her voyeurism as she felt Simon twitch suddenly and then his warm, viscous spunk filled her vagina once more. She didn`t come herself but was still deeply satisfied by their coupling, so she hugged him, giving him a passionate kiss on the lips in gratitude.

The girl with the Count was now crying out expletives in Romanian as he fucked her brutally, his hands gripping her bony thighs as he thundered in and out of her. Maggie watched the beads of perspiration flying from his face, that was contorted in concentration as he sought his release. A few more minutes passed before he roared like a lion, his whole body tensed, and the girl slumped forward motionless on the table. The Count fell back into his chair and the girl scurried weeping softly from the room.

When his breathing had regulated the Count announced, „Well I think that concludes the business meeting for tonight. I hope you all had a productive and enjoyable time?" This was greeted by "Yes thank you Count," by Pietro, Simon, Peter and Ilya and a muffled moan from Katharina.

Franky, Maggie, Charlotte and Maggie all replied at the same time, "Yes Master!"

The Count rose and said, „Ilya, Simon and Peter your drivers are waiting in the courtyard. Katharina your room has been prepared. You are next to Maggie, so maybe you could show her the way Ms. Rossi?"

"Yes Master!" Maggie answered.

Looking at Pietro the Count told him, "Your room is also ready. It is opposite to Gabrielle so maybe you could take him upstairs Ms Cassoni?"

Gabrielle answered with the statutory, "Yes Master!"

"Ms. Collins, I will come to your room shortly. Franky would you care to join us?"

"Yes Master!" Charlotte said with undisguised glee.

"No darling. You go ahead and have fun. I might take one of those cute girls up to my room if it is OK with you Master?" replied Franky to her husbands enquiry.

"Of course," the Count said with a grin and walked out leaving his guests to go their designated ways.

After replacing her dress Maggie went to Katharina and helped her stand. The German woman`s legs were still shaky, but she was recovering quickly. The two walked back to their rooms with Pietro and Gabrielle walking arm in arm behind. Charlotte was nearly running in front of the two pairs as she was excited about welcoming the Count into her bed. Charlotte shouted a hasty, "Goodnight," as she pushed open her door and disappeared inside.

Maggie pushed open the door to Katherina`s room. It had to be this room as Gabrielle had the room on the other side of her, that they had just passed. She looked back briefly as Gabrielle followed Pietro into his room giggling, the door shutting behind them with a loud click, leaving Maggie in no doubt that Gabrielle was planning on spending the night with him.

Katherina followed Maggie into the room and sure enough there was a suitcase lying on the bed that Katherina identified as hers. There was a fire roaring in the grate and Maggie walked into the en-suite bathroom and turned on the taps to fill the massive tub. Maggie added a good measure of bath oil to the water and strolled back into the bedroom.

Katharina had shed her suit and bra and was standing in the middle of the bedroom in just her red panties and garter belt. The later still attached to smoky grey stockings. She had her back to Maggie and was bent over her open suitcase as she fiddled around inside.

Maggie ran her eyes over the German girl. Her chestnut hair was glossy and fell forward over her face due to the position she was in. Her buttocks were hard and taut inside the red shiny material of her panties. Her legs were long and athletic, and Maggie thought they looked great in the sheer grey stockings. Maggie was standing slightly side on to Katherina and could see that her firm breasts were the size of a large grapefruit. The nipples at the tip were a pale brown and still slightly engorged with arousal after the erotic session that evening.