Christmas with the Count Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute Katharina exclaimed," There you are," and turned suddenly and straightened to face Maggie with a large hairbrush in her hand, catching Maggie in the act of appraising her body. Katharina gave Maggie a knowing smile as she unabashedly began to brush her sweat matted hair. After a minute she said salaciously, "Well Maggie, you`ve seen mine. How about I get to see yours."

Maggie thought for a few seconds. Gabrielle was fucking Pietro. The Count would soon be doing whatever he wanted to Charlotte. Franky was probably already getting serviced by two of the servant girls and Katherina was a truly gorgeous woman. "Fuck it!" she said to herself and pulled the red silk dress over her head. She moved to remove her bra and Katharina stopped her with a barked order, "Slowly!"

Maggie was shocked. No woman had ever spoken to her like that. However, slightly irritated she followed the German woman`s instructions and dragged out the process of removing her bra, holding it in place over her breasts once she had released the clasp at the back.

In a tone reminiscent of a strict headmistress Katharina said, "Let it fall."

Maggie let the bra fall to the floor and stood arms at her side as Katharina spent a good thirty seconds just admiring Maggie`s breasts. Maggie felt her nipples start to harden. Was it the cool air in the room or her slight submissive nature that was causing her arousal to build gradually.

"DonĀ“t move," came the next order from Katharina, before she left the room and Maggie heard the water stop running in the bathroom as she turned off the taps. There were sounds of the German opening and closing cupboards coming through the open door, but Maggie couldn't see what she was doing from where she was stood, but she did as she had been instructed, and remained standing in the bedroom, now dressed in only her stockings, panties and heels.

Eventually Katharina re-entered the room. Maggie watched her with her face wrinkled in a puzzled frown as she spied the clothes pegs in her hand and a feather duster with a long red, plastic handle. Maggie had seen the small box of pegs in her own room that could be used for hanging hand washed under wear on a pull-out washing line in the bathroom. From where the feather duster had come from, she wasn`t sure.

Katharina returned to her place standing by the bed and facing Maggie and smiled. It wasn`t a nice smile. She placed the items on the bed behind her and spoke, "You really are a tasty thing, Maggie. The Count told me that you were obedient. I wish I had known that we would have this time together when I left Germany, then I could have packed somethings to enhance the experience. Now I have had to be creative."

Maggie shivered at her words. Several thoughts passed through her mind, the main one being that the Count had given her to this woman to play with. That play time would apparently be a Sub/Dom scenario. As it was apparently the Count`s wish, she could not deny this woman whatever she wanted to do to her, but surprisingly she felt horny more than scared, and just waited to see how this would all play out.

Katharina`s smile faded as she barked her next order," Lick your fingers and pinch your lovely little nipples." Maggie did as she was told, licking thumb and forefinger of both hands and using them to pinch her now solid nipples.

Katharina was moving towards her as she said in a husky aroused voice, "Now pull them as hard as you can." Maggie pulled her nipples and felt them stretch to about a half inch long. As she came to stand in front of Maggie Katherina nearly yelled, "More!" Maggie pulled harder and her nipples stretched to nearly an inch and then she shrieked as Katharina placed a clothes peg on each. The pain was excruciating.

Maggie stood with watering eyes as Katharina walked backed to the bed and sat down facing her. The pain had lessened from the pegs to just a dull throbbing. "Turn around." Maggie did as she was instructed. "Remove your panties. Keeping your legs straight.............. and slowly!" Again, Maggie followed the woman`s orders until she stood bent over, her panties still in her hands but resting on her three-inch spiked heels. "Step out and move your legs apart, then use both hands to pull your pussy lips apart."

Maggie pulled the panties free from each three-inch spike in turn, before shuffling her legs apart and reaching between her legs and spreading her labia. Her lips were still glued together slightly with Simon`s two rather large ejaculations and it stung slightly as she pulled her lips wide and gave Katharina an unrestricted view of the entrance to her, by now lubricating, tunnel. Maggie felt a glob of Simon`s spunk run down her inner thigh before stopping in the lacy top of one of her thigh highs.

This brought a throaty," Mmmm!" from the German. Maggie heard the springs of the bed squeak as Katharina rose, she walked towards Maggie, stopping just behind her. A Hand gently ran over Maggie`s bum paying special attention to the marks and welts left by the Count from her thrashing for smoking, and from the strap on the plane. Katharina let out another sigh as Maggie felt the woman`s finger slide inside her now soaking pussy. Katharina slowly curled the finger inside Maggie and withdrew it and Maggie heard the erotic sounds as Katharina placed the finger in her mouth and sucked it clean of her and Simon`s juices.

Maggie was still bent double as she felt Katharina`s tongue lap Simon`s come from her stocking top, then it trailed up her inner thigh and pushed deeply between her stretched lips. Katharina covered the entire entrance to Maggie`s vagina with her mouth and sucked, her tongue waggling furiously within as she hoovered up all traces that Simon had left inside her. Maggie was beginning to enjoy herself immensely now, and nearly came there and then when Katharina grasped her rigid clit hard between her teeth.

Maggie was left panting in frustration as Katharina stopped and walked back to the bed. Maggie tried to see what she was doing through her splayed legs, but could only see the woman`s heels and the bottom half of her stockinged legs. Maggie watched as the heels approached her again and then flinched as she felt something strike her upturned arse with genuine force. Five more strokes followed before Maggie worked out that she was being flogged with the plastic handle of the feather duster.

The pain wasn`t too bad, and Maggie waited to see what would happen next as she heard Katharina return to the bed and rummage in her suitcase for a few seconds. A dull buzzing filled the silent room as Katharina activated a vibrator. Maggie felt the cool plastic being pushed between her warm pussy lips and deeper and deeper inside her. Maggie gasped as the vibrator must have been at least nine inches long, and Katharina didn`t stop until just an inch remained. The vibrator was on a very low setting and Maggie began to relax as it began to tingle inside her. Katharina started sliding it slowly in and out of Maggie.

Katharina stepped back leaving the vibrator buried deep inside Maggie. She spoke for the first time in minutes, "Pull your arse cheeks as wide as possible!" Maggie`s hands left her pussy, as she pulled her buttocks apart exposing her light brown, puckered rear entry to Katharina. She felt the sticky warmth as Katharina let a large glob of saliva run from her mouth and land directly in the centre of Maggie`s anus. Maggie winced as Katharina forced one of her thumbs into Maggie`s arse with only the spit as a lubricant. Maggie was now being double penetrated with the vibrator and Katharina`s thumb. The German woman began to force both in and out of Maggie rapidly.

Maggie was swaying slightly as her body reacted to the simultaneous penetrations that caused her breasts to swing. The pain from the pegs returned as her tits swung below her. The mixture of glorious pleasure and pain soon had Maggie mewling, her climax arriving quickly and suddenly as she let out a low, "Fuuuuuuck yes!" Katharina stopped her actions immediately, leaving Maggie breathless and wanting more.

Katharina`s thumb was gone but the vibrator still hummed deep inside her as the feather dusters handle brutally striped Maggie`s arse another six times. This, and the continued stimulation from the vibrator brought on another climax. Maggie shuddered as it spread from her core to her toes. Six more stripes were applied to her already red and sore arse, but Maggie was unconcerned as she was on an orgasmic high as tiny aftershocks wracked her body.

Maggie was still bent double, her hands pulling her arse cheeks apart, her legs quivering, and her body covered in sweat. The vibrators low hum filled the room as she heard Katharina order, "Come here and make me come my obedient slave!"

Turning while still crouched over, Maggie could see that Katharina had removed her red panties and was sitting on the bed, her legs splayed lewdly exposing her pink, swollen lipped pussy, her knees bent and her feet, still in her heels, placed on the bed cover.

Maggie went to remove the vibrator but was stopped with a curt, "Leave it there and crawl to me!"

Maggie did as Katherina had said, "The long vibrator felt strange inside her as she crawled on all fours the three yards to kneel between Katharina`s spread legs.

Maggie lost no time burying her face between Katherina`s thighs, smelling the musky odour as her tongue delved between the glistening, soaked lips of the woman`s cunt. Katherina let out a low moan and laid back on the bed as Maggie`s tongue moved over every inch of her sex. Maggie could see that Katharina had a trimmed landing strip of chestnut brown hair. Maggie ran her tongue over that as well and her nose picked up a faint trace of the Count`s familiar smell from the short, cropped hairs.

Maggie flinched as she felt Katharina move her heels from the bed. They rested on Maggie`s shoulders and Katherina used them like spurs to encourage Maggie`s actions between her legs. Maggie was no beginner, and soon had Katharina panting and moaning as she induced first one small orgasm, and then a minute later a larger, more powerful climax that caused the German to buck wildly on the bed, her hands like talons clawing at the bedcover as her heels bit painfully into Maggie`s shoulders.

Katharina`s reaction, the sharp scraping of the woman's heels on her shoulder, and the insistent tremors of the vibrator in her snatch all combined to give Maggie her third orgasm. She groaned loudly into Katherina`s pussy as her face was covered with the German woman`s juices. The two women stayed frozen in place as shivers passed through both of their bodies after their intense orgasms.

Gradually Katherina stirred. Her heels were placed unsteadily back on the bed, and she sat up. Maggie reached between her legs and pulled out the slimy vibrating plastic, switched it off and lay it on the floor. Maggie spun around and rested her back against the bed. Katharina moved above her, and Maggie watched Katharina`s heels pass her head and then purposely drag down the side of each of Maggie`s breasts, leaving a thin red scratch. The heels landed on the floor. Katharina stood up with Maggie between her legs.

Maggie didn`t move as Katharina walked towards the bathroom. Katharina stopped halfway and pulled off her underwear, then turned to face Maggie. As Maggie gazed at the now naked athletic body the German woman just said, "You can go now!". Katharina walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Maggie heard her splashing in the tub as she gathered her clothes and walked the few meters to her own room.

Maggie started to run a bath, then stripped off and surveyed her injuries in the bathroom mirror. The scratches to her breasts were only superficial and there were eighteen thin, distinct red lines crisscrossing her arse from the feather duster. The damage to her shoulders was worse with deep gouges in both where Katharina had used her heels like spurs, but it was still nothing a few dabs of cream couldn`t fix once she had bathed. Maggie slid into the warm water and let her body relax. Twenty minutes later she stepped out and towelled herself dry.

After smearing some cream on her wounds, she threw a couple of fresh logs on the fire, got into bed and pulled the duvet up to her chin and slept.