Christmas with the Count Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two friends fussed over Charlotte for nearly an hour. They helped her to the toilet and supported her as she spent a long time soaking in the tub, after which they applied cream and dressed her wounds. Maggie was surprised as many of the wounds seemed superficial, and she started to have the glimmering of a suspicion that the Count had carried out this disciplining more for show, than to actually hurt Charlotte badly. Maybe there was an ounce of compassion in the man, or just maybe what Charlotte had told him registered deep within his subconscious.

Telling Charlotte she would be up and about by dinner Gabrielle and Maggie left her to sleep, going downstairs and grabbing some breakfast and coffee in the big hall. Franky was their as usual and enquired about Charlotte and promised to drop by later in the day to see how she was.

Fahima and Ken entered not long after as Maggie heard the helicopter take off, swooping low over the chateau before flying off into the distance. Maggie looked at Franky who told her, "That was Lucinda and Peter leaving!" Franky looked into her handbag before reaching in and taking out a small, gift-wrapped parcel that she handed over to Maggie.

When she opened it, Maggie saw that it was a DVD of the new film Peter had told them about. It was signed, "To Maggie. Happy Birthday. Love Peter xxx!"

Fahima and Ken seemed to be an item now, Maggie noticed. The two sat together whispering and exchanging cute little kisses as they drank coffee and picked at their breakfast. Fahima saw Maggie staring and gave her a coy smile before turning her full attention back to Ken. They only stayed for another ten minutes, before nearly running from the hall as they made their way back to bed.

Maggie`s suspicions about Charlotte's punishment seemed to hold some element of truth as her friend walked carefully into the hall a few minutes after the new lovebirds had left. Maggie looked at Charlotte. How could someone who only a few hours ago had been whipped whilst hanging from a beam look so good.

Charlotte had washed her hair, and the blonde tresses hung loose around her shoulders. She had even applied makeup. She was dressed in a scarlet blouse with a pale blue V neck jumper and a black, loose, billowing skirt that reached past her knees. Knee high boots completed her outfit. Only the loose skirt was a reminder of the damage that lay underneath.

Charlotte waved away their fussing as she poured coffee into a mug and then filled a plate with bacon, scrambled egg and toast. Sitting down gingerly, she demolished the lot in about three minutes flat, before letting out a very unladylike burp that had the others grinning. "I was starving!" then she giggled as she said, „Being beaten hanging from the roof gives one an appetite you know!" Then they were all laughing.

Maggie asked Franky, „What are the plans Franky? All the guests are gone now apart from Fahima. Are we expecting more visitors?"

Franky put her cup down and said, "Well tomorrow is the day of Servitude, and then on New Years eve the Count will host his New Years party for all the local dignitaries, today is basically a free day, just the normal dinner at eight."

"Day of Servitude?" Gabrielle asked through a mouthful of eggs and bacon.

"It's a centuries old tradition," Franky explained. "In return for all the good things the Count provides for the town, the town must provide three girls and three boys to work in the chateau every year. The length of service or servitude if you like, is four years. Tomorrow there are ceremonies that take up nearly all of the afternoon and evening as the new servants are chosen and the old servants who have completed their service are released from that servitude."

"Wow!" said Charlotte, who had just returned to the table with a plate piled high with fruit and yogurt. „Will we get to watch, or is it a private thing?"

"We can go if you want. Normally the vast majority of the town attends to see who is chosen. It starts at twelve tomorrow with the old staff being thanked for their service and released back to their families, or in some cases deciding to stay, and become paid members of the household staff."

"So effectively six people become slaves for four years in payment for the hospital, jobs and decent housing, " Maggie asked.

"That`s putting it very tritely Maggie. The six are given a decent education while they are here. They can choose to be an apprentice in the stables, or cleaning staff or any one of the departments within the chateau. The family of the chosen receive a payment for their service."

"But they work for free!" Charlotte said as she munched her way through her second plate of food.

"Yes, they work for free, but they are fed, clothed and have a roof over their heads. There is also the added bonus for those chosen, of being sought after for marriage as they have been trained in how to keep a man, or indeed a woman happy."

"Sexually?" gasped Maggie

"Yes sexually, but also how to keep house. For the men they are given basic instruction in plumbing, gas and electrical repairs, all of which makes them a good catch, to use a normal colloquialism."

"The people never rebel against his practice? "Gabrielle questioned as she pushed her empty plate away.

Franky thought for a minute before saying, "A few people grumble, but the vast majority realise how good they have it here compared to the rest of the country, so there are no uprisings or the like. In general the system has worked for hundreds of years, and none wants to change it. Those chosen consider it an honour usually and are only too keen to serve for the good of the entire community."

The room went silent as the three friends digested all that Franky had told them about the day of Servitude, as Franky herself disappeared off to who knew where.

After a while Charlotte said, "I know it sounds strange, but let`s be honest, it is only the same as what we have done. We gave up everything for sex, financial security and a better life. The only difference I see is that we did it for life and they only do it for four years, so as I see it we are the biggest mugs!" and then she burst out laughing, closely followed by Maggie and Gabrielle. As usual her friend had hit the nail on the head Maggie thought as they all laughed at their own stupidity.

The rest of the day passed slowly. Maggie and Charlotte spent most of the day dozing as they recovered from the Count`s beatings. Gabrielle spent her day flitting from Maggie`s room to Charlotte`s as she played Mother hen to her two wounded friends.

Mid way through the afternoon Fahima walked into Maggie`s room stark naked with a pack of cigarettes in her hand. Laughing she told the startled Maggie, "I think I broke Ken`s dick. It refuses to get hard anymore, so I left him to sleep, and hopefully recover. Thought I would come and see how you were doing and have a ciggie together."

Maggie got out of bed and grabbed her cigarettes from her handbag. She felt a bit stupid putting clothes on as Fahima was standing in her room with her gorgeous body on full display. The two girls stood shivering at the open window and Maggie was already regretting her decision to go nude in solidarity with Fahima. As they smoked Fahima ran her eyes and one hand over Maggie`s bum before remarking, "It`s all healed very well, and so quickly. Does it still hurt?"

"No it`s fine. Just the odd twinge if I bang the bruises against something." Throwing the butt into the moat, she said, "I don`t know about you, but I am freezing my tits off." And ran back to the bed and pulled the duvet up to her nose. Fahima followed her and Maggie groaned when the Iranian girls cold feet rested on Maggie`s lower leg.

They snuggled together until they had both warmed up. Maggie spoke first, "You and Ken seem to be getting on well. I like Ken, he is a nice guy, and a good lover as I remember."

Fahima moved her hand so that she was cupping one of Maggie`s breasts as she replied, "Yes, I really like him. The perfect mix of an English gentleman and a randy schoolboy."

Fahima moved the thumb on the hand cupping Maggie`s breast to gently rub against Maggie`s nipple, that was already hard from standing by the open window. Maggie shifted slightly at the touch as Fahima started one of her X-rated stories that she seemed to like telling so much.

"He really is a good lover. It took me a while to get him into the anal stuff, but after the tenth time he got much better. We have used the Count`s Christmas present a lot, and that really helps. I love to suck his dick as well. I think it is his favourite thing as he always comes really quickly, and lots. He tastes good too, but there is so much of it that sometimes I have trouble swallowing it all. I still have a problem getting him to spank me, let alone use a whip or cane, but last night after Charlotte`s punishment her really got into it. I nearly orgasmed just from him spanking me."

"Do you think you will stay as a couple? I know he is going with you to Paris!"

"Sure, we will have fun in Paris, and then he will be gone. Like all men that are getting fucked regularly he will want to keep it going, but I am young, and as the English say, there are plenty more cocks in the World, or something like that," she giggled.

Her hand had now left Maggie`s nipples and her fingers were lazily rubbing Maggie`s erect clitoris as she talked, "You need a shave," she remarked as her hand ran over Maggie's stubbled mound.

"Tonight. I`ve been a bit busy lying-in bed trying not to die," Maggie laughed.

Fahima`s two fingers had now pushed through he folds of Maggie`s snatch and curled upwards to massage her sensitive spot. Maggie was squirming around on the bed; she had her eyes closed and her breathing was becoming heavier. Fahima didn`t appear to notice as she went on, "Getting fucked by Ken so much has seriously limited my time with the Count. I really wanted to spend more time with him, but I can never seem to meet him apart from at dinner. Have you seen him since.....?"

Maggie moaned as a small orgasm started in her core before spreading delightfully through her whole body, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"

Fahima`s fingers were still moving slowly inside Maggie as she asked, "Yes, you`ve seen him, or yes I`ve just come!"

"Both!" panted Maggie breathlessly.

"Did he fuck you?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" Maggie climaxed again

"Yes he fucked you, or yes I just came again as Fahima is such a brilliant lover?"

Maggie was struggling to talk as she whispered, "Both!"

"Was it make up sex?"

Fahima's fingers were still waggling around deliciously in the slimy flesh of Maggie`s vagina as she pressed hard on Maggie`s over sensitised clit with her thumb."Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" Maggie screamed as her third climax smashed her body like a sledgehammer.

"I`m happy!" Fahima announced, removing her fingers from Maggie's snatch, and then removing her body from Maggie`s bed and skipping like a little girl from her room.

Maggie lay in the bed heaving air into her lungs, waiting for her trembling body to still, as she wondered what had just happened. Gradually her breathing regulated, and once more she dozed off with the gorgeous sensations that Fahima had created still a vivid memory.

When she woke Maggie panicked slightly when she saw her room was dark. Had she overslept and missed the eight o`clock dinner time. Grabbing her new wristwatch from the nightstand, and after cursing the giver of the gift for the umpteenth time, she let out a huge sigh of relief when she saw it was only six o`clock.

Jumping from the bed and feeling nearly back to normal she started to go through her pre-dinner rituals. A long soak in the tub, a quick shower to wash her hair and shave all the necessary bits. The last part taking longer than usual as she had neglected her Bic razor whilst she had been laid up in bed. Maggie had a brief crazy thought, as she hoped the Count had not been to angry that she hadn`t shaved when he visited her last night.

Blow drying her hair always relaxed her and she spent a good half an hour with the hairdryer, straightening tongs and brush. Her makeup was bold for the evening. Thick green eyeshadow to highlight her hazel eyes was complimented with a generous application of jet-black mascara. Eyeliner and a quick brush of her cheekbones with pale powder completed her "face".

Maggie put the diamond earrings that she had received from Charlotte in the small holes in her ear lobes, admiring them for a few seconds in the mirror. She fastened the small clip on the Count`s gift behind her neck, moving the sapphire pendent until it nestled nicely between her breasts and drew eyes to her cleavage.

Maggie went to her suitcase to select her lingerie for the evening. She was humming to herself as she sifted through the contents of the large case. Her mood was buoyant, and she felt nearly back to her old self. The short intimate tryst with Fahima and her lovemaking with the Count last night had put a definite spring in her step as she selected the sauciest set she had. A peep hole bra of lacy black, matching panties that were split crotch and nothing more than a couple of square inches of material held to her body by four thin strings. A suspender belt in black to hold up stockings in a very pale grey with little black bows creating a seam at the back. Satisfied with her look in the mirror Maggie look a little black dress from the wardrobe. Sleeveless, it gave a tantalising glimpse of breast in the vent under her arms. It fell to her knees, but there was a split on both sides that would reveal her stockings as she moved. The neckline was high but there was a circle cut out in the centre that showed her cleavage. At the back was a thin V shaped cut out with the point of the V stopping at the start of her arse crack. The top of the triangle was created with a small gold chain that kept the dress together. Slutty but good she thought after her customary twirl and sliding her feet into her beloved yellow heels.

It was nearly eight as she walked into the dining hall and her heart melted as the Count gave her a broad welcoming smile. Maggie thought she was the last to arrive as she cast her eye around the table, but then noticed the place next to Ken was empty. Fahima was missing. She sat on Ken`s other side and whispered, "Where`s Fahima?"

"She told me to go on and she would follow, that was ten minutes ago."

Maggie watched as the Count became more and more agitated as the minutes ticked down to the hour. Maggie heard the clock chime deep in the bowels of the chateau. As the last bell sounded of the eight Fahima walked into the room. Maggie saw Ken nearly choke on his wine as she entered.

Fahima was all smiles, waving as she strutted across the room. The room was deathly quiet and nearly all had their mouths open in shock as Fahima wore nothing except the most miniscule panties in a satiny blue material. One small cord ran around her waist stopping the front panel from falling down. Her arse was completely bare apart from a similar cord that connected to the waist band before disappearing between her arse cheeks. Her breasts were bare, but each had a large nipple clamp attached. There were also dark black thigh high stockings with a bright red lacy elastic tops gripping her upper thighs. On her feet were the usual unbelievable heels. This time a five-inch stiletto heels on blue shoes to match her panties. Her long hair hung loosely to her waist and her makeup was all black and thickly applied. Eye shadow, mascara and lipstick were all dark black.

Stopping at the head of the table she did a pirouette, and nobody could miss the flash of light as her new butt plug was easily visible between her buttocks. The diamonds spelling out the F glinted in the glow of the fire.

Maggie thought she had made a mistake as Fahima said, "I hope I´m late!" Surely she meant not late. Maggie glanced at the Count expecting an explosion anytime soon. Instead he was grinning, but his eyes were not smiling with his mouth, they were just black unflinching pools of dark ink.

As Fahima went to sit next to Ken the Count spoke. Maggie recognised the tone as the one he adopted when someone had seriously fucked up and she started to worry for her new friend, "Fahima. What did you hope to gain by your tardiness and such a blatant display of no manners?"

Fahima gave him her best shy girl smile and even batted her eye lashes at him as she said, "Well. I have missed your strong hand and gorgeous cock, so I was sort of hoping that you would flog me for my lateness and then fuck my gorgeous tight arse with your cock Count!"

The Count said nothing, instead he rang his silver bell and Haki entered immediately. Even the usually discreet Haki couldn`t help but gasp awkwardly when he saw Fahima who was still standing behind her chair waiting for the Count to beat her. The Count whispered in Haki`s ear and the head servant left the room.

Fahima pouted as she again went to take her seat before the Count stopped her with a firm, "Don`t sit down!" Her smile returned, but only fleetingly as Haki re-entered the hall with six young men that Maggie recognised as the servers from a few nights ago.

That wasn`t the only thing that stopped Fahima in her tracks. Haki was carrying a horse whip. The wooden handle attached to a long thin rope of corded leather. Haki glanced quickly at the Count and received a nod encouraging him to proceed.

Fahima showed the first signs of fear as four of the young men grabbed her and dragged her across the room, whilst the other two pulled away a curtain in one of the corners, the corner to which Fahima was being pulled. As the curtain fell open a wooden rack appeared. In each corner was a manacle and the rack was set on a wooden plinth. Maggie had no doubt what its purpose was. Fahima was shrieking now as the men quickly and skilfully secured the screaming young woman to the rack. Lattice work construction of the rack allowed Fahima`s breasts to be pulled through two of the holes by one of the young men.

Haki looked once more at the Count who just said simply, "Thirty!" Everybody present held their breath as Haki took up his position slightly to Fahima`s right side and then proceeded to lash the frightened girl mercilessly with the whip. Each crack leaving deep grooves in her back. It took nearly five minutes before the decreed thirty lashes had been delivered and Fahima lay motionless hanging from the wrist restraints.

"Do as you will!" the Count commanded, and the six men all removed their shirts and trousers. Standing around Fahima they waited for the next command. Fahima lay on the floor twitching as Haki unceremoniously threw a bucket of cold water over the poor girl. She screamed once more and jumped from the floor spluttering as the icy water woke her from her faint. No sooner had she risen than one of the young men pushed her onto all fours before mounting her from behind. Fahima opened her mouth to scream but was silenced by another young mans cock being pushed into her mouth.

The young man pounded into her at a rapid tempo. Several minutes later he pulled out his shiny cock and sprayed large ropes of come over the whip marks on Fahima`s back. Luckily the man she was sucking had pulled out just in time as she would surely have bitten his cock off as she screamed in agony as the warm seed landed on her fresh wounds. He to added his come to her back and this time the scream echoed around the room.

Fahima`s respite was short lived as the third man roughly pulled out the gold-plated butt plug and with no foreplay shoved his six-inch cock deep into Fahima`s arse and began fucking her speedily. He lasted only a few minutes before shooting his load onto her back. Fahima was still shuddering from the man`s ejaculation landing on her sore back as she was manhandled by two more men and forced to straddle one as the second pushed his dick into the gaping hole created by his colleague. Fahima was being roughly doble penetrated and her mouth dropped open, completely slack jawed until the last man grabbed her head in both hands and proceeded to fuck her mouth with his very long cock.