Christmas with the Count Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fahima was as limp as a dishrag. She was getting all her three holes filled at once. The man standing in front of her was the first to come, blowing his load all over her face, breasts and hair. As this man moved away the one who had been fucking her arse moved so that he was standing in front of Fahima. Grabbing both sides of her face he fucked her hard in the mouth with a cock that had been buried in her arse only seconds before. He also shot large amounts of come into her hair specifically, but some dribbled down her face and landed on her breasts.

The man underneath her was still thrusting aggressively upwards as he held Fahima in place with strong hands gripping the skin above the waist creating love handles from where there were none. Fahima slumped forward onto his chest, she was totally spent. The man rolled her off him and knelt next to her face, wanking so quickly his hand was a blur, and eventually shooting large globs of come into her open mouth, before wiping his shrivelling dick across her lips to clean off the last drops.

As the men had ejaculated they had dressed quickly, walked to the Count and given a short bow before leaving the hall. As the last man bowed and started to leave the Count looked at Haki and said, "Let`s eat," as if a young Iranian girl had not been whipped and gang banged only minutes before, and still lay lifeless on the stone floor covered in come and icy water.

Ken, who had been as shocked into inaction as the rest of them recovered from his paralysis and moved to help the stricken girl but was stopped by the Count`s gruff command, "Leave her. The young have to learn their lessons painfully or they will not remember them!"

Ken sat back down but ate nothing of the pate starter, his eyes never leving Fahima`s shivering body. As the servants cleared away the plates Fahima stirred, first rising to her knees before using her hands to push her body upwards until she tottered awkwardly on her heels. Maggie watched in disbelief as the girl threw her hair back and with head held high walked stiffly to her seat, sitting down next to Ken.

Her makeup had made a clowns face. There was drying semen all over her face, breasts and tangling her hair. One nipple clamp had fallen off in the melee but the other still pinched her right nipple. Her stockings were laddered, and one was baggy around her knee. The Count laughed the loudest as she said, "What`s for dinner?" through chapped lips, as she offered a weak smile to all in attendance.

Maggie saw Ken place a comforting hand over Fahima`s, but she roughly brushed it away. She sat and ate with the rest of them as plates of gammon, pineapple and boiled potatoes were delivered. A proud woman who would not be bowed, as she femininely cut and ate the food. When she had finished she politely excused herself and left the room. Ken`s attempt to follow her was once again stopped by the Count raising his hand.

Conversation was nil as the plates were removed and steaming bowels of apple pie and custard were brought in. Ken ate nothing, but the others tried to finish as quickly as possible. Thirty minutes after Fahima had left the room the Count stood up and left allowing the others to rush upstairs to take care of Fahima. Maggie was incredulous when they found her in the shower washing her long hair. The fact that she was in the shower didn`t surprise Maggie, it was the fact that she was singing loudly, some song in Farsi with a terribly jaunty tune. Fahima looked astounded when she stepped from the shower to find her bathroom full of people. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

Gabrielle replied for them all, "We came to see how you where and to help if needed."

Fahima gave them a short, stilted laugh, "I`m fine thanks. I have had much worse whippings from my father." She was towelling her long auburn hair as she carried on, "One time he whipped me about forty times when he thought I had a boy in my room. The stupid thing was that that day was the only day that week when I hadn`t, but I couldn`t tell him that!"

Starting to pat her body with the towel she finished with, "But my father`s whipping didn`t end with a gang bang...........Unfortunately!"

Seeing as Fahima didn`t seem to be in any distress they all filed from the bathroom leaving her alone with Ken. It was late now, and all the women decided to turn in as it had been a long day. Maggie said good night to Charlotte, Gabrielle and Franky. Maggie opened the window and lit a cigarette, blowing plumes of grey smoke out the window to be whisked away by the frigid wind. She heard men's voices in the corridor. Cracking her door open she saw Ken talking to the Count before the young man stalked off down the landing to his room. Maggie smiled as she watched the Count enter Charlotte`s room. More make up sex on the cards she thought, as she took her clothes off and slid under the duvet.