Christmas with the Count Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franky greeted her warmly as Maggie enquired how the evening was going. Franky told her that the Count was very happy, and all attendees seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely. Another half an hour and it would be midnight. The two women stood watching the dancers as they sipped their wine.

Maggie was still standing with Franky twenty-five minutes later when all of the waiters appeared carrying trays of champagne. Maggie was given a glass and her first sip was enough to tell her this wasn`t the usual prosecco she had toasted every previous New year with. This was Moet or Bollinger, and the bubbles tickled her nose. The dance floor began to empty before the singer started to shout, "Ten-nine-eight-seven-six-five-four-three-two-one. Happy New Year!"

Balloons cascaded down from nets hidden in the rafters and the band began playing Auld Lang Syne. There was loud cheering and Maggie watched all of the couples kissing and hugging. She hugged Franky and then went to look for Charlotte and Gabrielle. She found them together, in a warm embrace and joined in as the three friends welcomed the New Year in together. Soon the band were playing again, and the singer was now into some rock and roll greatest hits melody. People began dancing again and Maggie sat watching with Charlotte and Gabrielle.

After a few minutes Charlotte said with a touch of melancholy in her voice, "What a difference a year makes. This time last year I was in New York with Terry, and we watched the ball coming down in Times square from our hotel balcony."

Tenderly Maggie asked, "Regrets?"

"Not one!" Charlotte replied forcefully, before adding in a more tender tone, "You?"

Maggie paused and then whispered, "I wouldn`t change a thing. What about you Gabrielle?"

The Italian gave a sad laugh, "This time last year I was alone in my small flat in Rome. In my bed at ten, wondering how to pay the electric bill. So no, I wouldn`t change my life. I love you both, and our lives with the Count."

The three friends toasted their new lives with expensive champagne and then sat silently, immersed in their own thoughts as the party carried on around them. Around one o`clock the guests began to disperse. The locals leaving for the town, and the people who were staying left for their rooms.

Maggie waved goodbye to Rita and Bennie as they hurried from the room, destined for a hot night of anal sex no doubt. The two ambassadors left together arm in arm with their wives. Maggie couldn`t be certain if they were their own wives, as they looked quite similar. Fahima and Ken came over to wish them happy New Year before disappearing upstairs together.

Soon there were only a few stragglers and the usual bar fly's that couldn`t turn down a free drink. Helena of course was part of that group, but even she was eventually dragged away from her ever-full wine glass by Katharina and a seemingly excited Ivan. Maggie thought that Helena didn`t look to keen on what the couple had in mind but eventually staggered from the room supported by her husband.

Maggie decided to go to her room and await the Count`s promised visit. She kissed Gabrielle and Charlotte good night and made her way towards the exit. Just as she reached the door she was stopped by the Count, who seemed to materialise out of nowhere. "Not so fast Ms. Rossi. Did you forget our date?"

"No Master! I was returning to my room to wait for you."

His eyes were dark pools as he told her, "Please follow me."

Puzzled, Maggie followed automatically as the Count walked from the ballroom. She was even more mystified when she saw Maria and the French model waiting for them in the dimly lit corridor. The Count introduced the model as Eloise and she and Maggie exchanged a muted greeting. Maria just gave Maggie a look as if to say, "What is going on?". Maggie just gave a shrug and followed the Count as he led the three women down a flight of stairs and into a lower level that Maggie hadn`t visited before.

It was cold down there and the corridor was lit by candles in alcoves in the rough stone walls. After twenty yards or so the Count stopped outside a large wooden door, that was standing slightly ajar. Maggie waited as he opened the door before beckoning the trio to follow him. Maggie held he breath as she saw the inside. It was similar to the room in London. There was a large cross against one wall, a whipping bench in the middle and an array of instruments of punishment hanging on a rack against one wall. There was also a Sybian similar to the one in London, but set on four sturdy wooden legs, giving it the impression of a headless horse.

There was one major difference to the London room. Against one wall were two high backed leather armchairs and some throw pillows on the floor. Sitting in each chair were the two ambassadors and sitting on the floor between their legs, perched on the cushions with their arms resting on the two men's thighs were the wives. Maggie was now certain that they had once again swapped wives. She could tell by the colour of their dresses. Both men smoked cigars and held a brandy snifter as they waited for the show that the Count had planned apparently planned for them.

The Count turned and said simply, "Ladies, please remove your dresses. I hope you don`t mind but I invited my special guests to view the show."

Maggie did as he had instructed and saw that Eloise was also now standing topless, in just a small pair of red lace panties, pale grey thigh high stockings, and three-inch black heels. Her thin body and small breasts were very pale, and Maggie was shocked to see the small mark on her right breast. Maggie carried the same brand on her own breast.

Maria had not moved. The Count gave her an evil grin as he said, "You don`t wish to participate doctor? I thought that this may excite you."

Maria looked pointedly at the two older men and their wives. Then tantalisingly slowly she undid the zip of her dress and let it fall to the floor. Her lingerie was high class silk. A pale lemon bra held her magnificent breasts and a small triangle of silk barely covered her sex. The garter belt was a similar style to that which she had worn with Maggie and the Count previously. Thick old-fashioned clasps held up the skin tone stockings she wore, and her feet were white three-inch heels.

A small round of applause came from the seated voyeurs as the three gorgeous women stood in only sensual lingerie before them.

The Count beckoned Eloise to him and she came obediently. Within a minute she was secured on her back to the whipping bench, her arms pulled painfully backwards by the restraints and her legs spread lewdly by the cuffs around her ankles. Leaving Eloise the Count stripped off his own clothing until he wore just his customary tight black boxers. The bulge of his excitement was apparent to all in the room.

He took Maria by one hand and led her to where Eloise`s head hung down from the bench. Positioning Maria carefully Maggie watched as Eloise poked her tongue out and licked along Maria`s pantie covered slit.

Taking Maggie next he made her stand next to Maria. They were facing the foursome watching with the bench and Eloise`s bound body between them.

The Count moved Maggie`s hand until it rested on the gauzy yellow silk that was now damp from Eloise's tongue and the American`s arousal. The Count rubbed Maria`s slit using Maggie`s finger before releasing her hand. Maggie continued to slide her fingertip over the smooth silk as she surmised this to be his intention. He walked backwards and smiled as he seemed pleased with the erotic tableau he had created.

"Maggie. Please move the panties so that Eloise can taste our beloved doctor."

Maggie let her fingers slide under the thin fabric and she could feel Maria`s wetness as she pulled it to one side. Eloise`s tongue brushed against Maggie`s fingers as it pushed past them and into the warm tunnel between Maria`s legs.

The loud crack startled Maggie and she looked up from where she had been watching Eloise lick Maria. The Count had laid a blow directly across the small red panties of Eloise with the riding crop he held in her hand. There was a low moan from Eloise, and also from the four in the gallery.

As the crop landed once more directly on the area of the panties where Maggie assumed her clit was hidden another moan issued from the people watching.

Maggie was now circling around Maria`s clit with two slick fingers as Eloise continued to push her rather elongated tongue as far as possible into Maria`s vagina, seemingly unperturbed by the crop lashing her most sensitive zone.

Maggie risked a quick glance at the two couples and saw that both women had removed their respective penises from their partners fly and were stroking them slowly as they watched the Count land three more stinging blows to Eloise`s panty area. Each time the crop landed the foursome gave out a collective moan of approval.

Maria was breathing heavily now as Maggie`s fingers and Eloise`s tongue played deliciously around her sex. Maggie thought Maria was close to coming when she heard the Count yell, "Stop!"

All the women stopped immediately what they had been doing. The Count walked over to Maria before leading her to the Sybian, "Do you know what this is doctor?"

"I have seen one before," Maria answered breathlessly, the denial of her orgasm leaving her flushed and short of breath.

"Please climb on board," the Count said and then helped Maria throw one stockinged leg over the contraption until she was sitting with the five-inch plastic phallus resting against the drenched panel of her panties.

"Maggie, please help prepare the good doctor for the ride."

Maggie moved quickly and stood beside Maria. Easing the sodden silk of the Americans panties to one side and then grasping the phallus, holding it steady as Maria raised herself enough for the tip to rest against the entrance to her vagina, before letting herself lower and engulfing it. Maggie had one hand on the taut buttocks of Maria, and she gently urged her forward until the small nub on the seat was resting against the hard clit poking its head from Maria`s sheath.

"Excellent," exclaimed the Count. "Now remove her brazier."

Maggie moved behind Maria and released the clasp on her bra, before removing it completely. The firm breasts were now exposed as the Count approached and attached two large clamps to each erect nipple. Maria grimaced as the two clamps connected with her sensitive nipples, then she moaned deeply as the Count activated the Sybian and it vibrated on a low setting against her clit as the phallus began to move slowly inside her.

Maria was biting her lip and her eyes were clamped tightly shut. Maggie looked over at the four voyeurs and saw that now the two women had the cocks in their mouths as they still strained to watch what was happening.

"Now for you my smoking beauty," the Count said with undisguised menace in his voice. Maggie shuddered as he led her by the hand towards the cross. She stepped up onto the plinth on shaking legs, raising her arms to assist him in securing her wrists, before spreading her legs so he could fasten the ankle straps. The varnished wood felt cold against her clammy skin and she moved her head to try to see what he intended.

Eloise lay silently on the bench. Maria was moaning louder and louder as the vibrations hastened her climax. A long groan from the corner drew Maggie`s attention as the UK ambassador erupted in the American ambassadors wife's mouth. Seconds later the American ambassador provided the same salty refreshment for his colleague`s wife. Both women greedily sucked and swallowed their partners seed.

Maggie hung suspended from the cross as the Count returned to Eloise. Roughly he ripped the flimsy panties from her body. The crop landed ten times on the red and swollen skin of the French girls pussy resulting in a soft whimper after every blow. The next ten blows landed five to each of her small breasts. Once finished the Count pulled his now engorged cock from his boxers and roughly forced it into Eloise`s mouth, thrusting with his hips until his entire length was taken, the first few inches making her throat bulge. Holding her head with both hands he fucked her mouth roughly until emitting his trademark roar as he shot his load down her throat and causing her to gurgle and splutter as his seed blocked her airway.

Maggie heard Maria scream loudly as her intense climax wracked her body before she continued to emit a series of throaty growls like a caged tigress as the insistent vibrations still stimulated her now sensitive pussy and clit.

The count pulled up his boxers and Maggie could see clearly the wet patch where his cock stilled leaked come into the cotton. He walked towards Maggie and in a calm voice he asked, "How many cigarettes are there in a packet Ms Rossi?"

"Twenty Master," Maggie answered, her voice cracking as her throat was dry with fear of what would follow.

"How many packets do you smoke per day?"

"Half a pack Master."

"So ten cigarettes a day?"

"Yes Master."

"So that is the number we shall use."

Maggie was shivering now as she saw him pick up her Christmas present. He positioned himself on her left-hand side, flexed his muscles twice before swinging the cane venomously against her exposed cheeks. The stinging pain spread out from her bottom and Maggie`s stomach muscles clenched as he swung the cane four more times.

There was a pause as Maria screamed loudly once more, "Fuck. Shit Fucking hell. Fuck Yeeeeeeeees!" Then she carried on with the same throaty growl.

Maggie glanced around with tear-stained eyes. The two women in the gallery were sharing a passionate kiss with the sperm of their lovers being transferred from mouth to mouth. The two older men were already hardening as they leant forward to watch Maggie`s humiliation.

The Count moved away from Maggie and approached Maria. Using the hand control he increased the speed of the vibrations and Maria mewled under her breath. The Count tugged viciously on each nipple clamp in turn until Maria came loudly once more. Then he returned to Maggie before delivering the final five strokes of her punishment in rapid succession.

Maggie hung on the cross, small sobs coming from her lips as she saw through blurry eyes the Count start to fuck Eloise once more. His large cock penetrating her red, bruised labia over and over as she lay unmoving, strapped to the bench. The foursome watching where now to busy to pay much attention as the two women were doing a sixty-nine with each other whilst their partners were fucking them hard, their cocks rubbing against the women's tongues as they licked each other with relish.

The Count and Maria reached their orgasm at exactly the same time. The Count with his usual roar and Maria with a slightly pleading whimper. Eloise remained mute, as she had through the whole ordeal.

The Count switched off the Sybian and helped Maria from the machine. Her shaky legs causing her to stumble as her heels landed on the floor. The evening was still not finished for the Count as he supported Maria`s weight as he moved her to where Maggie was still tied to the cross. Positioning Maria's body with his strong hands she was now sitting with her back against the cross between Maggie's legs, Maggie`s pussy was a few inches above her head. The Count moved to where the four VIP`s had just experienced a four-way orgasm and the women were licking the men`s come from each other`s snatch. Taking two of the large pillows from the floor he returned to Maria and picked her up with ease before placing the pillows underneath her bum. When she sat back down this time her face was level with Maggie`s dripping slit.

Maggie felt Maria run her tongue along her labia. Gingerly at first as she was still recovering from her exertions on the Sybian, then with gusto. Maggie soon forgot her burning buttocks as the American stimulated her with small kisses, long lascivious licks and gentle nips with her teeth. Maggie was mewling under this intense worshipping of her sensitive sex. Twice this night she had been orally pleased by experts and Maria was definitely one of those.

Her first climax was small and started as a tremor at her core. The second that followed only a few seconds later was earth shattering and had her groaning and bucking furiously in her shackles as Maria suctioned Maggie`s clit between her soft lips as her tongue danced a tattoo on the tip.

Both Maria and Maggie where in their own small World of pleasure when they were disturbed by a loud cough from one of the watching men. Both women moved their eyes as the Count walked across and the American man whispered something. The Count smiled and leaning down he grasped the wife tenderly by the hand and led her towards the Sybian.

Maggie observed the Count help her onto the machine. She may have been in her early fifties, but her body was hard and firm, not an ounce of fat on her flat tummy and firm breasts. Her husband followed the Count and was handed the control box as his wife settled herself down with the five-inch plastic dildo now secreted in her vagina. The Count carefully used his arm on her taut arse cheeks to edge her forward so that the small plastic nub rested against a rather large clitoris standing out from the apex of her slit. The man fiddled with the dial, and he must have gone straight to high as the woman screamed in a high-pitched voice, "To much you prick!" His fingers moved quickly to turn down the speed and the woman let out a contented, "Aaaaaaaaaah!"

By now Maria had stopped all of her actions between Maggie`s thighs and seemed quite content to see what was happening around them. Both she and Maggie watched as the Count returned to the British guest, again a whispered request was greeted by a smile. This request had taken longer to explain, but the Count seemed to be agreeable. He returned to Eloise and released her from her bonds. The British wife was soon next to him and laying on the bench with her rather flabby bottom up in the air. The French girl was silent as she went to sit on the pillows vacated by the two VIP`s.

The Count secured the woman`s wrists and ankles and looked expectantly at her husband. He received a curt nod. The Count picked up the cane that he had used on Maggie and held it out to the husband, who shook his head and just waved his hand in a "continue" motion. The Count looked at him with a puzzled look on his face. The man held up both hands with the fingers and thumbs splayed, indicating ten. The Count shrugged and then lashed the cane across the woman`s pudgy bottom ten times in a rapid volley. The wife screamed in pain at every blow. Once the Count had finished the husband walked unsteadily towards her with his small erection bouncing in front of his paunch and unceremoniously stuck it in her mouth and fucked her face in the same way the Count had used Eloise.

Both Maggie and Maria gasped in unison as the Count pulled his boxers down and mounted her from the rear. She was now being spit roasted and seemed to be enjoying every minute of it judging by the sounds of pleasure she was making around her husband's cock.

The wife on the Sybian orgasmed loudly, and her husband was obviously enjoying himself as well as his quite sizeable erection bounced about as he twiddled the dial varying the tempo of the vibrations. The Count was watching him as he ploughed the other wife. He motioned towards Eloise.

The girl rose from the pillows and crawled on all fours, like a cat stalking its prey, towards the man. Once there she let his hard prick slide between her lips and began to blow him as he looked down in amazement.

The woman on the Sybian bellowed loudly as her husbands fingers slipped on the dial as he was distracted by the French beauty sucking his dick. The British man exploded into his wife`s mouth just as the Count withdrew and shot five thick ropes of his come across the red lines on her quivering bottom and she came violently, literally shaking in her bonds.