Christmas with the Count Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie flicked her eyes back to the American couple where the woman was experiencing her third or fourth orgasm as her husband let loose a sizeable eruption into Eloise`s mouth.

The room was filled with sounds of heavy breathing and panting as all of the participants tried to recover from their exertions. The Count used the pause in the action to release Maggie from her bonds, help the American wife from the Sybian, then remove the shackled British wife from the bench.

Maggie thought that the evening was ended until the American ambassador pushed his wife forcibly against the whipping bench and issued six whacks to her rock-hard arse with the Count`s discarded riding crop. Rather than be offended the woman hugged him, kissing him passionately once he was done.

The two couples thanked the Count quite profusely for a wonderful evening as they dressed quickly. They left without saying anything to Maria, Eloise or Maggie.

The Count looked at the three women, "Well done all. I think it was a very successful evening."

"Thank you Master," uttered Eloise and Maggie whilst Maria just glared at him.

"You didn`t enjoy yourself Maria?" he asked casually

The doctor now wore a bemused grin as she said, "I didn`t say that. I don`t like to be ambushed. Having said that it was rather hot, and I am not ready to call it a night yet, are you?"

The Count pulled down his boxers and his sixth or seventh erection of the night was already rigid as he approached the gorgeous lady doctor.

"I didn`t mean that Count." His face formed into a frown as he tried to anticipate what she meant before she continued, "Well not now I mean, but one hundred percent afterwards."

"After what?" he asked his voice low and moody.

"After you cane my arse you silly man," Maria laughed. That feminine, sultry laugh filling and echoing around the stone walls of the room. "Just a little though, I quite like the odd bit of discipline, but I am by no means a pain freak. Maybe six stripes to start with and then we will see from there!"

With that she rose gracefully and draped her perfect body across the bench presenting the Count with her backside to be flogged. He readily complied, laying six welts across that almost flawless arse as Maria shimmied and wiggled it after every stroke. When he was finished Maria panted breathlessly, "Four more please Master!"

The cane landed four more times and by the end Maria was mewling and moaning in pure gratification. She remained laying prostrate on the bench as she ordered the Count, "Now come here and stick that fabulous cock in my mouth!" then she added as an aside. "And you two can take care of me please!" The last sentence aimed at Maggie and Eloise.

The next five minutes the room was silent apart from the wet sounds created by Maria orally pleasuring the Count as Maggie and Eloise fingered and licked Maria to a couple of small orgasms. Once the Count grunted and ejaculated down the beautiful doctors throat it was mutually and unsaid that the evening was over. The Count left after kissing the cheeks of all three women. Eloise slipped on her dress and left Maria and Maggie alone.

As they dressed Maria said, "Guess I missed my ride home, can I crash in your room?"

Maggie nodded, "Of course, come on I need a bath, and I guess you do to!"

The two women made their way upstairs through silent, dimly lit corridors. It was nearly four a.m. when the two women sat in the bath together, a glass of the Irish whiskey in their hands. Each was puffing on a cigarette. A truly decadent scene as they laughed and joked as they replayed their crazy evening.

Maria filled Maggie in on her time with Mikel and she in turn gave a wonderfully descriptive account of her threesome with Rita and Bennie that had Maria roaring with laughter. The two women seemed to be content to lay in the soapy water smoking one cigarette after the other and sipping the whiskey until the bottle was empty and the water turned cold.

They stepped from the tub and briskly used the fluffy towels to dry each other. Once they were done they walked silently into the bedroom and got under the thick duvet, but only after Maggie had thrown three large logs on the fire.

Both were exhausted, laying there unspeaking until Maggie asked quietly. "Maria. What was that about with the cane? I never took you for one of us subservient types."

Maria´s fabulous laugh filled the room, "You don`t know all my secrets Maggie. When I was an escort I had a very influential client. His dates always included his wife. We used to do naughty school girls role plays, that inevitably ended with me and her getting a spanking, or worse. I hated it at first, but soon came to enjoy the ending much more than all the preamble."

Maria went quiet and rumbled around on the bed until she found a comfortable position with her back to Maggie.

Then Maria whispered, "They are the only clients I keep in contact with, and once a month or so if our itinerary coincides I still give them what they want. I like it, so do it for free. The buzz of going to the Whitehouse is enough payment, and I really don`t need the money!"

Maggie was flabbergasted and wanted to ask a zillion questions, but the only noises coming from Maria now was a low, "zzzzzzzzz!"

Her last thoughts before she too found sleep was that Maria got to fuck the President and the first lady, but more surprisingly that they were into schoolgirl role plays.