Christmas with the Count Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No thank you, I just want it to be over."

"The disco?"

"No Maggie. The four years that I have to be a slave here."

"Do you really have no choice in the matter?"

"No, unfortunately. Once you are chosen then it is decided. Should I leave then my entire family would be banished, how would we survive. I will complete my servitude and then things will be better."

Maggie thought carefully for a time and then said in almost a whisper, "You know something Greta. I have been in jobs I don`t like or want, or in situations where I don`t want to be. What I discovered is that if you make the best of something the bad times pass, and sometimes, yes sometimes you can actually enjoy what you always dreaded. Then those four years will go much, much quicker."

Greta turned her doe like eyes towards Maggie, "What do you mean?"

"Well. Do you like boys or girls? Maybe both?"

Greta blushed crimson, "I don`t really have a lot of experience. That time you witnessed was my first time ever."

Maggie reached out a hand to comfort the young girl, "Well let me ask you another question. When you see a handsome young man or a pretty woman, which one excites you most?"

"I suppose the men."

"Do you ever get a tingling in your.......you know........pussy, when you see a good-looking man?"

Now Greta`s face was burning as hot as the sun as she coyly nodded. Maggie smiled at her. "Do you ever do anything about it when you feel that way?" Maggie pushed.

No words from Greta just a shy nodding and her blush deepened to bright crimson.

"If you want some advice. Take a lover. The job and you`re situation maybe horrible to you, but if you find a caring partner they can help you through the bad times, and you never know, you might even begin to enjoy your time here."

Greta`s face was now a full-on frown, "How? Everybody just ignores me. I feel stupid and ugly. No one would want me!"

Maggie let out a small laugh, "Ugly you are definitely not. Stupid, I don`t think so. Let me help you."

There was a long pause before Greta nodded and Maggie barely heard as she said, "I would like that."

Maggie threw her eyes around the room. "Tell me, which of the guys you find attractive?"

Greta had been talking with her eyes glued to the table before her, but now she cautiously raised her head and looked around the room before her eyes stopped on a young man with strawberry blonde hair. He was tall and athletic. Maggie recognised him as the man who had chosen to stay on after his four years were up. He was talking to Franky and Haki. Very handsome in tight jeans and a Red T-shirt. "What`s his name Greta?"

"Joseph," the reply was almost a whisper.

Maggie waved her hand until Franky noticed. Maggie pointed at Joseph and sent Franky hand signals that could only be interpreted as to send the young man over. Maggie watched Franky lean forward and talk to Joseph, who in turn looked over to where Maggie was smiling and waving furiously as Greta tried to slide under the table.

Joseph strolled towards them with the confidence of youth. "What do I can make for miss Maggie please?" His English terrible as he stood before the two women.

"Do you know Greta?" Maggie asked firmly.

"Yes Madam!"

"Greta would like to dance with you!" There was a gasp from the young girl and then a short pause.

"Me would like that to do!" Joseph said and taking the hand of the now beaming Greta he led her onto the dance floor as Whitney started to sing quite aptly. "Need somebody to dance with." Maggie strolled back to the table where Charlotte and Gabrielle were sitting watching Fahima and Ken making complete arses of themselves on the dance floor. Fahima`s skirt had ridden up considerably, and the lacy tops of her stockings were drawing admiring glances from the young men in the room. One last look in the direction of Greta and Joseph and Maggie saw Joseph plant a smacking kiss on her lips and Greta smiling back at him.

Whitney`s ballad came to am end and the lights become brighter as if by magic. All of the staff members stopped what they were doing and made their way to the edge of the dance floors and Franky walked over to the little group sitting at the table. She sat down next to Maggie and started to give a running commentary of what would be happening next.

"First there are some games, followed by the prize giving's. The Count enjoys this part immensely, as he gets to reward employees for their service over the past twelve months. The games are fun and are also really hilarious to watch,"

Maggie and the others saw all the staff separate into four groups of about fifteen to twenty people and position themselves at the end of the hall. Then there were three lines of chairs placed at equal distances along the dance floor like a hurdle on a running track. Then the Count appeared from a side door, walked to the centre of the dance floor with his uniformed lieutenant at his side.

He made a long speech in Rumanian that Franky translated roughly for the girls. „He is thanking them for their excellent performance over the year. He is saying it is sad to see some trusted members leave, although their replacements will be sure to become equally good in time. He mentioned the two members of staff who choose to stay." At this Joseph and the girl Maggie had seen at the ceremony came forward and take a bow, before returning to their teams.

There are four teams, "Franky continued. Red, Yellow and Blue are the three housework shifts. Green is the team for the gardens and taking care of the horses."

Maggie saw Joseph was in the green team and Greta and Francesca were in the blue team. The man who she had danced with earlier was part of the Red team.

The Count began to speak again. He appeared in a jovial mood as he called people by name. They approached him knelt, kissed his hand and received an envelope from him before returning to their places. The envelopes were all orange and Franky explained, "Those are the staff who have just finished their first year. The Envelope contains an Amazon gift card for 500$ that they can spend as they will."

The same procedure was carried out with more staff who were given a green envelope. "Second year completed and a voucher for 1000$," mumbled Franky.

Another group was called forward for their red envelopes. "Third years, 1500$,"

There was a pause in proceedings as the girl and Jacob were once more called forward to receive a gold envelope that Franky explained contained 2500$ before they were followed up to the Count by seven other staff members who had obviously decided to stay after their four years was up.

Haki and a stunning woman in her thirties plus a stern looking woman in her forties were the last to receive their year-end bonus and Franky explained that Haki was head of the house and Ms Riga was the head cook, whilst Vanessa was the new head of room services.

At last all the staff had received their bonus envelopes apart from the six new arrivals, but their time would come next year.

The Count began to talk again. Franky explained that there was always an employee of the year that was voted for by all staff members, This year Joseph had won the election and she personally was very happy about the result as the young man was always friendly and would help the other staff even if it meant him finishing his own chores later. The main reason Franky loved him was his magical abilities with the horses that were kept at the castle.

The crowd cheered as the Count invited Joseph forward to receive his prize. The young man blushed as the Count presented him with the latest lap top from Dell and a box of games and other items like a mouse and headphones. There were tears in Josephs eyes as he thanked the Count profusely and started to return to his team, when the Count shouted, „Stop!"

Fearing he had made an horrendous blunder the man paled, cowering before his boss. Then the Count spoke in English, but very simple English. "Jacob. You are an excellent employee, and you have a gift. A gift that I would like to help you improve." With that he snapped his fingers and an elegantly dressed woman entered the room in a long pale-green silk dress that fell to her knees.

"Joseph." The Count continued, "This is Ms Balukoff of the School of veterinary studies in Bucharest. She has agreed to accept you into her class that specialises in the care of horses & donkeys. Should you wish to accept you may leave with her tomorrow."

Joseph began to babble his thanks in Rumanian until the Count held up his hand. "Joseph. Most of the classes are held in the English language," Maggie saw the young mans face fall as his dream was dashed away.

The Count however was still smiling as he said, I have arranged a small flat for you in Bucharest, only two blocks from the school. Maybe you have someone in mind who could help you with your English while you could help her......I presume it would be her........to learn about animals from you?"

Joseph looked puzzled at first but then after asking to be excused he ran to Greta who hugged him tightly as she kissed him on the lips.

The Count roared with laughter as he yelled, "Well that seems to be settled then. You leave with Ms Balukoff tomorrow at midday. Please do not delay in packing your things. You will both receive a monthly grant of 500$ for clothes and books, but all the apartment costs are covered. I expect a good report from Ms Balukoff this time next year or there will be two people hanging on the rack in the courtyard. Am I understood!"

"Yes Master!" came simultaneously from Greta and Joseph.

The Count indicated that the vet should go and sit with Maggie and her friends, and she gracefully traversed the floor before sitting down next to Charlotte and crossing one slender leg over the other.

The Count was already speaking again, "Tonight we welcome back one of our success stories." A tall handsome man dressed in a pale grey suit and tie entered the room and stood next to the Count as he continued, Bruno left our home four years ago after achieving a place at Yale to study Electrical engineering. I am pleased to inform you that he has now returned to us with an honours degree, plus a most beautiful wife and his first son," A young blonde woman entered the room in a bright red calf length dress and carrying a baby that must have been only 6 months old. The cheers and clapping from the group was loud and unforced and the woman blushed at the attention she was receiving.

"Bruno will start as a manager at the mine on a five year contract starting on January 10th. We are all happy to have him back home. Now. Let the games begin. The game is as always. The first team to complete the relay wins an all expenses paid weekend in London. For those who don't know the rules it is a piggy back race with the men carrying the women, Each woman is carried over the course and back by each of the men. As always, to make it interesting this will be done naked, and the women will be first doused in olive oil. So let us begin."

Maggie watched as all the competitors stripped off immediately. Then Haki dragged in a trolley containing jars of what Maggie presumed was the fore mentioned oil. One after one the oil was poured over all of the competitors until everyone was covered in the slimy, slick liquid. Then Haki shouted, "Ready, steady, GO!

The first man in each team tried to hoist one of the girls onto his shoulders, but the oil made it increasingly difficult to get a grip. Gradually a pair from each team made their way down the course towards the first obstacle with the girls sliding about on the backs of their "steeds".

Joseph was leading with a pretty brunette slung over his shoulders as the reached the first row of chairs. As he placed his right foot on the chair his left leg slipped out from under him and the pair ended in an oily pile on the floor allowing the red team to take the lead, followed by the blue team with Greta clinging to a muscular young man in second.

Joseph and his partner rose quickly, and this time cleared the obstacle with no difficulty. By now Greta had ridden her man to the front and they were a few lengths clear after clearing the second hurdle. Red team were joined by Joseph at the third line of chairs, and he was closing on Greta as they reached the end of the course puffing like winded bulls.

As they crossed the line Haki released the next pair from each team. It was still blue in front, with green second, red third and Yellow more than half the course behind them. At the first chair red team again had problems and slipped. The couple just lay giggling on the slimy floor as their team mates urged them on with a mixture of curses and laughter. They managed to get to their feet just as Yellow team caught them up and passed them.

Francesca was the jockey on blue team now and they were pulling away from the green team as their "Stallion" was a very uncoordinated young man with ginger hair.

The relay continued with places changing consistently. Blue and Green swapped first place regularly and Yellow and red came close but never managed to get their noses in front. It all boiled down to Blue and Greta against Green and Joseph as the last leg began. Greta had a slight advantage of a few meters but Joseph was nothing except competitive as he powered towards the last hurdle as Greta and her "horse" landed on the other side with five metres to run. Jacob lost his footing and slid straight through the final hurdle and carried on sliding until he whisked away the legs of the young man carrying Greta. The foursome slid over the finish line with a tangle of arms, legs, heads and genitalia flying in all directions.

The entire Crowd watching burst into loud applause interspersed with raucous laughter.

The Count walked cautiously around the area that had become saturated in olive oil. He was clapping furiously, and his face was one of pure amusement. "It`s a tie!" he declared loudly. "Both Blue team and Green team get a holiday in London. Gabrielle will make the arrangements for later in the year. Congratulations to all that took part."

The room went silent, and Maggie guessed there was more to come.

With a chuckle the Count started to undress, and all the staff began to clap in unison as the DJ started to play Radio gaga by Queen and the staff clapped in time.

Once the Count was completely naked he spoke in English. "It has become a tradition that after the main race there is a senior staff and guests race to finish the evening, so please can Haki, Bruno, Ken, Mikel join me up here and get naked. Maggie hadn`t seen Mikel until he left the shadows to join his brother before beginning to peel off his clothes.

"You too Günther," the Count said pointing at his uniformed lieutenant.

"Now ladies, if you wouldn`t mind?" The Count pointed at their table. "Maggie, Charlotte, Gabrielle. Fahima" Then he thought for a second before continuing, "I think we should exempt Bruno`s gorgeous wife as she has just given birth. Ms Balukoff would you be willing to participate?" The lady vet grinned broadly before shaking her head, although Maggie saw that the woman's eyes were drawn inexorably to the Count`s penis dangling between his legs.

"Another time maybe," she answered with a shy giggle.

"So that leaves Vanessa and Cora" the Count said holding his hands out to the housekeeper and cook.

All the designated women slowly made their way to the start line and self-consciously removed all their clothing before Haki doused them in turn with olive oil from earthenware jugs. Maggie shivered as the strong-smelling gelatinous liquid slid down her body.

Once all the contestants at been liberally covered in the slick oil the Count assigned partners based in their approximate heights.

Charlotte was paired with Günther, Bruno with Maggie, The Count with Fahima, Ken with Vanessa and Gabrielle was given Mikel as her partner. Haki was paired with Cora.

"Ms Balukoff would you do the honours," the Count called as he hoisted Fahima onto his shoulders, with not the smallest amount of difficulty as she nearly slid straight down his back.

The elegant Ms Balukoff strutted over to the start line and held her right arm up in the air before slowly saying, "One-two-three!" and letting her arm fall indicating the start of the race.

Bruno hoisted Maggie over his shoulder and grabbed a hand and a foot in a bad imitation of a fireman's lift. Maggie felt her breasts squishing about on his oily shoulders and his left shoulder was rubbing in a quite exciting way on her recently shaved pussy, which was making it rather hard to concentrate on the race.

The Count had bounded to the front, but then lost his grip on Fahima and the imbalance caused both to slip over. This left Günther and Charlotte in the lead using a piggy back style that had Charlotte`s groin rubbing up and down the older man's hard spine.

Ken was in second place with his version of having Vanessa draped over his shoulder like a shot deer. This helped as he travelled over the first hurdle and took the lead.

Mikel held Gabrielle in a reversed piggy back so that her breasts were crushed to his chest and her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist. It wasn`t going to win the race but both seemed satisfied as his seemingly ever-present erection was trapped between their bodies and was apparently resting on the length of her lubricated slit.

Haki and Cora had started in last place as they experimented with various carrying positions. However, once they had designed a way that had Cora resting over one shoulder with her arms crossing his chest and grabbing her ankles at the opposite waist they soon cut through the field and pipped Ken and Vanessa at the finishing line. Günther and Charlotte came in third with Maggie and Bruno fourth.The Count and Fahima took fifth and Maggie guessed that Mikel and Gabrielle were disqualified as they appeared to be in the missionary position between the second and third hurdle and not paying any attention to the race whatsoever.

As the race ended the room exploded into loud cheers and whoops from watchers and competitors alike. The music came on louder than ever as Queen blasted out "Find me somebody to love" and all the guests seemed to take them at their word. The staff started pairing off and the sounds of lovemaking nearly drowned out Freddie Mercury`s distinctive voice. Maggie saw Gabrielle bucking wildly underneath Mikel and Fahima was giving Haki an energetic congratulatory hand job. Ken had Vanessa bent over one of the hurdle chairs and was ploughing into her at a rapid rate of knots.

Bruno excused himself and went to kiss his new wife and baby leaving Maggie to gaze out over a sea of squirming slimy bodies engrossed in a variety of sexual activities. Her heart melted slightly when she saw Joseph seek out Greta, and she was soon riding him like a professional jockey as he lay on the oil slicked floor.

Charlotte had Günther`s rather large dick in her mouth and it appeared from his flushed face he was going to be adding more slimy fluid to the mix very quickly.

Cora was being fucked in the arse by one of the third-year employees that Maggie recognised but couldn`t name. Maggie was startled from watching Francesca being double teamed by two muscular young men when she heard the Count ask from behind her, "Did you enjoy yourself Ms Rossi?"

Turning she found him standing behind her with Ms Balukoff. "Yes Master!" she stuttered slightly.

"Maggie, could you please take Ms Balukoff to your room and allow her to clean up. I most definitely need a shower and then I will come up and we can make the arrangements for Greta and Joseph." The smile he gave her held the promise of more than just arranging the trip, so Maggie started to lead Ms Balukova from the room. Maggie left her ruined clothes on the floor of the ballroom and walked naked before the beautiful woman, who was the only one apart from Franky that still wore any clothes.