Christmas with the Count Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked they talked. Maggie asked her, "I am sure that that must have been quite a shock for you Ms Balukova?"

"Irina please. No it wasn't Maggie. Ten years ago I was like the girl Greta that I saw you take such good care of. I obtained a scholarship to Oxford and the Count funded my entire studies. I will be forever grateful to him for that. I am now head of veterinary studies at Bucharest university."

"Wow, what a fantastic story, "Maggie said in all sincerity, as she pushed open the door to her room and Irina followed her inside.

Once inside Maggie went straight to the bathroom and started the tub. She was anxious to remove all of the oil that covered her entire body and was matting her hair. Returning to her bedroom she saw that Irina had removed her dress and was lying on the bed in just pale green thigh high stockings, her heels kicked to the corner where they nestled next to her bra and panties that were the same pale green.

Irina smiled when see saw the shock on Maggie´s face and she giggled as she said, "I presume the Count will want to fuck one of us, or hopefully, both of us. That is unless he has changed completely since I last had him in Bucharest."

Maggie stared at the fabulous woman laying on her bed. Long chestnut hair fell over her small orange sized breasts with predominant dark brown nipples. Her flat tummy was highlighted by the ruby coloured stone in her navel. Her shaved mons glinted in the light thrown from the fire and her long legs were perfection in the sheer coloured stockings. The only blemish on her superb body was a small "P" branded into her right breast.

Maggie was speechless and decided to hide her amazement by going and jumping in the tub. It took her a good twenty minutes to remove all of the olive oil. Drying herself of she heard voices coming from the bedroom. Going to investigate she found the Count laying naked on her bed next to Irina. The woman had her hand clasped gently around the Count`s erection and she gently stroked him as they discussed the proposed schooling for Joseph and Greta.

Maggie lay down on the Counts other side and just watched as Irina`s thin hands pumped gingerly on the Count`s engorged penis. Small beads of pre come were already leaking from the tip so Maggie leant forward and whisked them away with the tip of her tongue. Irina giggled at her actions, then swung one silk clad leg over the Count`s midriff, then settled herself with the tip resting at her entrance. Without being asked Maggie held the Count`s shaft and eased it inside Irina, who settled herself down gently until he was completely engulfed. Maggie gently manipulated his balls with one hand as Irina rocked gently back and forth. Throughout all this the couple continued to make plans for Greta and Joseph`s arrival in Bucharest.

As Irina increased the tempo the talking stopped and was replaced by low moans from Irina and animalistic grunts from the Count. Within a minute she was riding him hard and fast like a jockey in the final furlong at Ascot and the Count responded with hard upward thrusts with his hips.

Irina had her green painted fingernails scratching his chest as her arousal built and her climax approached. Maggie watched I awe as the beauty threw her head back and her hair flew in all directions as she experience the most delicious orgasm as the Count roared, his seed filling the woman astride him.

As her breathing returned to normal Irina slipped from her seat and her lips wrapped around the slimy cock of the Count. Her tongue moved feverishly inside her mouth until she was sure she had removed every trace of their combined juices. Finished, she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs in front of Maggie with the unsaid invitation for Maggie to use her tongue. Maggie took just a few seconds to move between this woman`s thighs and began licking large drops of the Count`s come from the sweet tasting pussy.

Maggie took longer than was necessary as the familiar taste of her Master coupled with the sweet honeysuckle taste of Irina was an intoxicating brew. Irina whimpered through another small orgasm before physically shoving Maggie away from her sensitive sex.

Maggie glanced across at the Count and saw he was already stiff once more. She waited expectantly for the order to take care of his throbbing erection, but instead he rolled onto his side and brushed the tip against Irina`s closed lips, which opened obediently and allowed him to slide his length inside her mouth. Maggie hid her disappointment well as she had a close-up view of the Count`s veiny shaft enter and withdraw from the beautiful vets mouth. She was stunned from her voyeurism as the Count mumbled, "Lube Maggie."

Moving quickly she retrieved the tube from her nightstand and waited for the next instruction. The Count used one strong hand to roll Irina over onto her side whist still continuing to thrust himself powerfully into her mouth and throat. His voice was raspy as he bid Maggie, "Lubricate her arse for me Maggie."

Maggie squeezed a large dollop of the shimmering, cold gel onto her two middle fingers and tenderly started to force her digits into Irina`s tight, light brown, puckered entry. Irina let out a deep groan as Maggie`s fingers slipped in to the third knuckle. Irina was now purring like a stroked cat as Maggie slid her two fingers carefully in and out, whilst opening them to expand Irina`s anus. When the hole gaped wide enough Maggie added her thumb to the mix and Irina clenched at the bedsheets with hands like talons. Only then did the Count pull himself free of her lips. Quickly he piled pillows into a small mountain before bending Irina over the feathery hill he had created. In seconds he had lined his cock up with Irina`s rear entry.

Irina stretched her right hand out towards Maggie and Maggie obliged her by pressing the tube of lube and watching the gooey cream fill her hand. Reaching back between her legs Irina coated the Count`s cock with the lubricant until it shimmered in the pale light. Taking a firm grip with her hand Irina held the Count steady as she eased herself back against him.

Maggie saw the tension as the head of his dick was at first repelled by the strong muscles at her anal entrance before Irina pushed him through with a small grunt. All the time she was talking softly to him.

"Slowly Master. That`s it Master. You are now through the barrier. Now slowly, don`t hurry." She was now rocking back and forth and Maggie could see the strong muscles around her anus rippling as Irina held him in place as she used her own body movements to gradually impale herself again and again, each time a little bit more of the Count entered and she gave a delightful low sigh.

It took minutes of cajoling as she continued to speak in hushed tones. "That`s it Master. Little by little. Fill me with your thick cock, but slowly. Let me feel you as you fill me and slide in and out. Now harder Master. Push harder. Fuck me." Then he was fully buried inside her, her hand had fallen away a few seconds before and she mewled contentedly as he came to rest.

"Wait Master. Let me adjust to your magnificent cock. Now slowly. That`s it slowly. In and out." The last sentence Irina used to control the tempo of his thrusts, gradually increasing until the Count was reaming her arse with long, rapid thrusts.

Maggie's hand slipped between her legs at the erotic way Irina controlled the Count`s anal penetration just inches from her face. Her pussy was soaking as Maggie`s fingers began to gently circle her stiff nub. The Count was breathing heavily as he was now pistoning into Irina. The woman grabbing at the bed sheets, her eyes clamped shut and small grunts leaving her pursed lips at every penetration from the Count.

Surprisingly Maggie was the first to climax of the three, such was the intensity of the scene she was witnessing. Maggie felt her orgasm build at her core and then explode outwards as she groaned a low,"Aargh!" The Count and Irina paused momentarily as if remembering that Maggie was there before once more returning to their steady rhythm.

Irina was talking again now in a low husky whisper, "Yes Master. Just Like that Master. Fuck me Master. Fuck my arse. You fuck me so good Master. I`m coming Master. Don`t stop. Please don`t stop. Now harder please. Fuck me harder. I´m cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuming!" The last word came out as if exhaled and was followed seconds later by the Count roaring like a wounded lion as his entire body jerked several times as he ejaculated deep inside Irina before he crumpled onto her back, laying there as shudders wracked his body.

Maggie thought it was one of the most intense sensual things she had ever seen. Both the Count and Irina lay conjoined and totally satiated as their chests rose and fell with the exertion. Gradually the Count stirred and Maggie looked on as Irina`s anal muscles forced the foreign intruder from her rectum. The Count flipped over onto his back and seemed to be asleep, but that passed and he rose from the bed, wrapped a silk dressing gown around his body and left the room.

Once he was gone Irina left the bed and entered the bathroom. Maggie lay in bed listening to the shower running for many minutes before a slightly damp Irina joined her in the bed. Irina kissed her on the mouth and then rolled over with her back to Maggie and seconds later Maggie heard her start to breathe evenly as she had fallen asleep.

Maggie was to aroused to sleep immediately so trying to be as quiet as possible she masturbated herself to another quick and relatively satisfying orgasm before sleep overcame her as she spooned into Irina`s back.