Christmas with the Count Pt. 13

Story Info
Returning Home.
5.8k words
4.86
2k
2

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This is the thirteenth and final part of the second story following the exploits of Maggie, her friends, and the enigmatic and vicious Count Pyre. This story is mainly set in Romania. I only used this country because of the joking Count Dracula similarities. All of the people and places are purely imaginary, and if they bear any resemblance to real people that is unfortunate and unintended. If the story line upsets anyone from that great country I apologise unreservedly.

There are some old characters who make a reappearance, plus plenty of new ones that will hopefully keep you interested. The story contains elements of extreme BDSM that may upset some people. If that is the case with you, then please move on. Apart from that, there is something for everyone. Straight sex, lesbian, toys, lingerie, anal and group sex. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you hate it just leave a bad rating and move on. I am not a professional writer and just do this for a bit of fun. For me the main enjoyment I derive from writing these stories is in creating the characters. If you have strong feelings about any of the persons in the story and would like to read more, or less, about them please leave your remarks in the comments and I will try to accommodate your wishes when Maggie & co. come back for the third story. From the ratings I received for the first Maggie story I know that some of you like my stories, so I hope you like this one. As always, thanks for reading. I wish to emphasise that this is a pure work of fiction and I hold all rights to the work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

January 2nd

Maggie stirred in the bed. The dream she had been enjoying involved the beautiful Irina lapping at her pussy as the Count pushed his penis into her mouth. As her eyes opened she realised that half of her dream was coming true as she felt a soft tongue run slowly along her slit and there was a head shaped bump in the duvet directly above her groin. Lifting up the duvet and peering underneath she saw the gorgeous brunette smile up at her with her green eyes sparkling, "Good Morning Maggie," she said in that sexy, husky voice and went back to planting small kisses and licks to Maggie`s pussy.

Irina obviously liked to talk during sex as she carried on a one sided conversation with Maggie in between small licks, kisses and nips with her teeth. "The Count likes you I can tell. I`m sorry that I was two tired last night to satisfy you after he left. Oh you like that don`t you?" as Maggie sighed deeply after a particularly hard suck on her clitoris."Let`s concentrate on that then." As the suction became harder and more intense.You are so tasty Maggie, and you gave me such a beautiful orgasm last night that I felt guilty about not returning the favour."

Maggie bucked hard against the mattress, her back leaving the bed and her body supported by just the back of her head and her heels as Irina sucked hard on her clit, her tongue flicking the hard knot of nerves at the apex of Maggie`s slit that was gripped between Irina`s brilliant white teeth. Maggie`s climax was intense and long leaving her moaning gently as Irina went back to long lascivious licks the entire length of Maggie`s snatch.

"Let`s see if we can come one more time before I have to leave," Irina`s muffled voice came from under the duvet as she inserted two fingers into Maggie`s dripping pussy and rubbed with a featherlike touch over her G-spot. Maggie was writhing around in extasy now as Irina was hitting all the right spots, and when she sucked on Maggie`s clit once more Maggie felt herself shudder as her orgasm exploded within her.

She was still lying shaking on the bed when Irina slid from under the covers, wiped a hand across her mouth and dressed quickly in her green dress. Her thigh high stockings were pushed into her handbag before she knelt on the bed and kissed a still twitching Maggie on the lips and left the room.

It was several minutes before Maggie felt recovered enough to leave the bed and use the toilet. Standing in the shower she could still feel the slight tremors shaking her body from the two orgasms Irina had induced in quick succession.

Maggie spent a long time in the shower washing her hair and running her lady shaver over her body. She knew they were leaving today but was not sure when. Once she had finished and had blow dried her hair to its wavy and shiny best she dressed casually in tight designer jeans from Joop and a fluffy green jumper from Zara and went to find out what the plans were for the day.

As she reached the entrance hall she was just in time to see Joseph and Greta walking hand in hand behind Irina as they left for their new adventure in Bucharest. Upon seeing Maggie, Greta broke Joseph`s grip and ran back to her and hugged her mumbling thanks into Maggie`s jumper as her eyes filled with tears of joy. Then she was gone. Irina gave Maggie a chaste wave as she slid gracefully into the back of the large black car with the Count`s symbol on it`s door. Maggie watched the car disappear before going to find her friends.

The dining room was quite busy. Fahima and Ken were there and there was a huge pile of Fahima`s luggage in the corner. Apparently she and Ken were leaving for Paris within the hour. Franky sat with her usual mug of coffee. Gabrielle was sitting and sharing jokes with Mikel and Charlotte. There was no sign of the Count, but the staff were all running around filling plates and coffee pots, although most looked like that had severe hangovers from either alcohol or sex, and in most cases both.

As she poured herself a coffee Maggie heard the helicopter fly overhead. Franky told her that Mikel and the Count had had to leave as there was a small crisis they had to take care of in Bucharest. The Count would hopefully join up with them for the return flight that evening.

The conversation revolved around the party last evening and all agreed it had been a really splendid affair. Everybody agreed that Greta and Joseph made a wonderful couple and that the sexy Ms Balukova was a fabulously beautiful woman. The treatment of his staff by the Count was also a major topic of conversation as they discussed all of the presents he had showered on his employees and in the end they had agreed that working for him wasn`t all that bad.

Gabrielle had spent the evening with Mikel, and if Maggie could read between the lines, the Italian girl was slightly in love with the Count`s suave brother. Charlotte had slept alone after spending an hour in the bath trying to remove the olive oil that had seemed to find its way into every crevice of her body. She did say however, that the oil had done wonders for her hair, and it shone now even more than normal.

Franky told them that the helicopter would be leaving at four to take them to Bucharest airport. In between it would ferry Ken and Fahima to the airport to catch their connecting flight to Charles de Gaul. As if on cue they heard the helicopter land as they were finishing up the last scraps of their breakfast.

All the girls exchanged hugs and kisses with Fahima and swapped e-mails and mobile numbers and promised to stay in touch. Ken blushed as he received huge hugs and kisses from Franky, Maggie, Charlotte and Gabrielle before he helped the porters to ferry Fahima`s huge wardrobe to the waiting helicopter. The girls all stood a safe distance away waving as the helicopter took off and headed towards Bucharest from where Ken and Fahima would fly on to Paris.

Passing through the entrance hallway she saw piles of luggage waiting for their departure, so Maggie hurried upstairs to complete her packing.

Maggie was slightly sad as she made her way upstairs to pack. All of the people she had got to know over the Christmas had all departed, and as with every holiday there was a certain melancholy as it ended, although tinged with excitement at returning home to the friends they had there.

Entering her room she was pleasantly surprised when she saw Maria sitting on the end of her bed. The American doctor looked fabulous as always in a cream skirt suit and scarlet blouse. The skirt was long, finishing half way up her slender calf and a white fur coat was slung over the sofa by the fire.

Seeing the surprise on Maggie`s face Maria said bluntly, "You forgot I was coming with you to Bucharest didn`t you? I thought I would come a bit earlier, as I hate goodbyes. Stella, David and I had a glorious good bye fuck and I left the two of them asleep and came up here, I hope you don`t mind?"

Maggie smiled at Maria`s openness and said, "Of course not. Make yourself at home while I pack."

As she shoved her dirty clothes and toiletries haphazardly into her suitcases Maggie filled Maria in on the events of the previous evening. Maria`s fabulous feminine laugh filled the room at some of the events Maggie recounted. Her description of the Count and Irina had Maria sighing as Maggie's description was very vivid and Maggie caught Maria close her eyes as she obvviously was imagining herself in Irina`s place.

Maggie was just finishing up as Maria gave her an in depth recitation of her last night with Stella and David. Maggie paused in her packing when Maria told her how she had flogged Stella unmercilessly with a switch she had broken from a tree in their garden, "Just to remind her that David was her husband and just on loan."

At last the suitcases were packed and Maria had to sit on the last one as Maggie fastened the clip. It was packed to bulging. There was just her computer left to pack in its case and she always left this to last. Looking at her watch she had a quick pang of regret as it reminded her of Tony and his betrayal. It was only two thirty, so they still had time before the helicopter was due to take them to the airport.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" she asked Maria. The American was sat on the bed once more, she had removed her suit jacket and carefully folded it on top of her fur coat. One white nylon clad leg was crossed over the other and she leant back on the bed supporting her body using both arms.

"Sure, what do you suggest?"

"I have Netflix and also Amazon Prime."

"After your story about the Count and the delightful Irina I think I am in the mood for something a bit spicier than Friends or the Golden Girls," Maria said with a salacious grin.

"So Pornhub it is then," Maggie said grinning back at her friend.

Maria made a comic pout, "Porn Hub is so vanilla, don`t you think? After my time with Stella last night I fancy watching something with a little bite. If you don`t mind I sometimes use a site that I found once by accident that has some of the best S & M videos on the web."

Maggie shrugged and handed the laptop to Maria once she had entered her password.

Maria`s fingers flew across the keyboard and a site opened with pictures of women, bound and being beaten. "What do you fancy Maggie? Whips, canes, dildoes? Your choice."

"Nothing to vicious. Just a schoolgirl caning video would be OK for me."

Maria entered the words schoolgirl and cane in the search engine. About fifty small thumbnails appeared. Maggie looked at the screen and saw they were all of a similar type with young girls bent over desks or chairs as stern "Headmasters" administered their punishment.

One of the small pictures caught her eye. It was a brunette girl in black stockings being caned by a young man who was topless and showing off his muscular physique and there was another woman watching dressed in the most gorgeous bra and panties set of scarlet with a suspender belt and grey stockings. Underneath it told the two friends it was twenty five minutes and thirty two seconds long, so would fill the time perfectly.

Maria agreed with her choice and hit play, then after hitting full screen she placed the laptop on the pillows of the bed and rolled over onto her tummy to watch the movie. Maggie took up the same position next to her as the film started to play.

It was the usual bad acting with a young girl being caught smoking by the woman teacher. She dragged her to the headmaster. There was a brief discussion before the girl was caned by the headmaster as the woman teacher masturbated before both women then gave him a blow job. The headmaster then fucked the "girl" while the "girl" licked out the teacher. The finish was the usual one with the headmaster coming as the two women knelt before him and took his load all over their faces.

"Boring!" announced Maria loudly as the video finished. Her hands moved swiftly over the keys and a new video started.

This one was much more amateurish and was obviously homemade. There was a woman hung from the bough of a tree by her wrists, her feet dangled a few feet above the snow that was thick on the ground The woman had brown hair and a thick black ribbon covered her eyes and face so tha she was unrecognisable.

A tall blonde entered the picture dressed in knee high black leather boots and nothing else except a mask like the face of a cat. Maggie gasped as she recognised Maria immediately, even though her face was covered by the mask. In Maria's hand was a thin branch about three feet long and a half inch thick. Maggie was stunned as she watched Maria start to stripe the hanging woman, who was obviously Stella, with the switch. The camera zoomed in to show the bright red, angry marks the branch left on Stella`s pale skin. Twenty-times Maggie counted the branch land, and even though there was no sound she could see Stella scream out at every blow.

When she stopped Maria threw the branch to the ground where it was swallowed up by the snow, leaving a pale pink tinge in the pristine white. Then the camera man move forward but still out of shot. The camera was pointed down showing his erection, that Maggie recognised as belonging to David. The Camera stayed pointing at his erect penis as Maria knelt in the snow and took him in her mouth.

Maggie felt Maria fidget around next to her and one glance told her that Maria was masturbating as she watched, her hand pushed under the waistband of the cream skirt. Flicking her eyes back to the screen Maggie was just in time to see David jerk furiously as he emptied his balls into his wife's mouth. Maria opened her mouth to the camera showing that it was full of David`s white creamy deposit before she swallowed and then opened her mouth again to show it was empty.

Maria whimpered next to Maggie as she reached her climax and the film cut out.

Maggie was speechless for a good minute. Then Maria turned and smiled at her. "If you think that was good watch this." Withdrawing her shiny fingers from inside her skirt she once more tapped the keyboard.

A new grainy film started, and this time Maria was strapped face down on a bed in the same cat mask. Her ankles and wrists bound to the four corners. She was wearing pale blue panties and a matching garter belt attached to jet black stockings. David appeared totally naked but with a Batman mask. He proceeded to cane Maria across the panties. This movie had sound, and as the last thwack of the cane echoed around the room Maria screamed out a loud orgasm that just couldn`t be a fake.

The film finished with Maria again sucking a large load of come from her husband's erect cock.

Maria was giggling now as her hands moved over the keyboard and she breathlessly said, "There are a few more on there. I have saved the site to your favourites if you want to watch later. I`m quite a good actress don`t you think? I did a few pornos to pay for college in the past, but they are quite rare, and I don`t find them anymore on the usual sites. I have the originals so can send you some copies if you want?"

Maggie was laughing openly now as she said, "I think I would like to see those. Poor Stella must have been freezing hanging there, and the pain must have been terrible on her cold skin."

"I hope so," Maria said with a grin. "One always has to remind the other who is in charge occasionally. Anyway, I let her lick my pussy for an hour after as a treat." Both girls laughed at poor Stella`s misfortune.

Maria turned serious for a second, „You must be a bit horny after that. Do you want me to lick you?"

Maggie glanced at her watch. Just after three. She rolled onto her back and pulled her jeans down and off whilst grinning at her friend.

Forty-five minutes later the two friends struggled down the stairs with Maggie`s heavy suitcases. Both were feeling suitably satisfied after a long sixty-nine session that had resulted in both women achieving several satisfactory orgasms. Reaching the entrance hall they found that Franky, Charlotte and Gabrielle were already there and waiting for them.

Several staff members loaded their bags onto the carriage, and they were hurried across the snowy courtyard to the helicopter. Ten minutes later and Maggie was looking down on the chateau as it disappeared from view through a shower of snow.

Forty minutes later they all said their goodbyes to Maria as she left to catch the late flight to Frankfurt and the four friends made their way onboard the Count`s private jet. The Count was already there, asleep on the bed at the back. Olga and Dimitri were fussing around in the cabin, and as they settled themselves in their seats

Dimitri closed the door. Within a minute Maggie felt the small plane trundle across the runway before the engines burst into life and they lifted off from the tarmac bound for Heathrow.

The flight back was pretty uneventful compared to the outward flight. All the passengers were tired after the hectic week in Rumania. Even the Count it seemed had lost a little of his extraordinary powers. He did wake up about thirty minutes into the flight and called Olga to him. The submissive stewardess hurried to the rear of the plane. Prostrating herself on the floor before her Master. The Count had her rise and undress him. He had fallen asleep in his shirt and trousers, his shoes casually kicked off and lying on the floor of the cabin.

Maggie was craning her head to see what was happening. Both Gabrielle and Charlotte had fallen asleep as soon as the aircraft reached cruising altitude and Franky wasn`t far behind after sucking her medicinal semen out of Dimitri.

Maggie could never sleep on planes so she was quite happy of the distraction of watching the Count and Olga.

The pretty flight attendant was once more dressed in only stockings and heels once the door had been shut. With great care she unbuckled the Count`s belt before pulling it slowly through the loops and lying it on the bed. Her nimble fingers expertly released the button on the waistband of his trousers before she used both hands to pull the zipper downwards. The bulge in the Counts boxers was pronounced as Olga pulled the fly apart. The Count raised his hips allowing her to ease the trousers down to his ankles.

Removing one leg at a time she then pulled off the navy-blue socks he was wearing. Crawling back up his body she took her time unbuttoning his shirt until the Count could sit up and she pulled the shirt from his shoulders. She folded the shirt precisely and laid it next to the trousers she had held by the creases and laid flat on the bed. The Count was now only wearing the tight, dark black boxers that he always wore, and the bulge at the front was more noticeable now as the tip of his cock poked above the waistband.

Maggie jumped when Olga moved to pull down the pants and the Count viciously slapped her across the face leaving a bright red imprint of his fingers on her pale skin. Olga leant forward and took hold of the waistband of the boxers with her teeth and edged it down so that his cock slid out like a python uncurling from a deep sleep. Slowly, slowly she dragged the black cotton material lower until like a released spring his erection sprung up from his groin, the head shiny with tiny pearls of pre-come. Olga`s tiny pink tongue poked out and wiped the beads away.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12