Christmas with the Count Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie could see Olga`s eye`s staring at her Master and awaiting her instructions.

"Mouth!" was all he said, and Maggie saw Olga`s lips wrap themselves around the spongy, purple head as the Count lay back and closed his eyes. The blowjob Olga delivered was slow and sensuous. She alternated from slow bobs of her head, engulfing him and holding him in place, to several minutes of running her tongue up and down his stiff shaft. More minutes were spent licking his balls and sucking them into her mouth one after the other.

As her hand curled around the shaft the Count raised himself onto one elbow and cruelly slapped her once more, before laying back down after she hurriedly withdrew her hand. The sensuous blow job continued for another twenty minutes as the Count seemed content to lay on the bed and let Olga`s tongue and mouth stimulate him. Only when the Captain announced ten minutes to landing did the Count grab Olga`s head in both hands and thrust powerfully into her mouth until he let out a stunted groan as his whole body jerked and Olga made a slight gagging noise as he shot his load into her mouth. The Count pushed her away and walked naked into the cabin.

Olga scurried from the bed and started to go about her arrival tasks. The Count picked up a bottle of water from the galley and walked back to the bedroom as he drank the cold liquid in one. Throwing the empty bottle on the bed he dressed quickly and was just clipping his seat belt shut in the seat next to Maggie as the wheels hit the runway.

As they deplaned Maggie saw Bert waiting for them in the same minibus. They scampered quickly across the apron as the biting wind threatened to blow them over. Sitting in the warm minibus they all greeted Bert like a long lost friend as baggage handlers ferried their luggage from the plane to the rear compartment. Maggie was surprised when Olga climbed into the bus with them, her eyes downcast and her coat buttoned to her throat and the red scarf tied tightly around her neck.

The customs and passport control was navigated rapidly, and Bert was soon nosing the bus through the gates and on the road back to home. Thirty minutes later they were all walking through the familiar large doors to be welcomed warmly by Ann, Ingrid, Jeremy and the two Paulo's. Even Tristan, Milo, James and Raymond where there. It was a joyous occasion for all as hugs and happy new years were exchanged. Only Olga looked glum as she trailed behind the Count her eyes glued to the floor.

The Count exchanged muted greetings, but his face was stern as he walked though the throng and down the corridor that led to the basement, Olga following in his wake.

Maggie threw Franky a questioning stare and her boss leaned in and whispered, "Apparently all did not go well on the flight with the US ambassador back to the states. It was a severe embarrassment for the Count, and I am sure that Olga will regret whatever happened. The Count never told me, but he was as angry as I have ever seen him."

Maggie felt her stomach muscles contract as she imagined all the things that the Count would do to poor Olga. James helped her to carry her suitcases to the room and then stood expectantly at the door like a puppy waiting for his ears to be scratched.

Maggie turned to face him, her expression neutral as he blushed furiously and mumbled, "I missed you Maggie. Did you miss me?"

"Of course I missed you James. I missed all of you."

James moved like lightening and hugged her and landed a multitude of kisses on her face until Maggie pushed him away roughly. "What are you doing James?"

"S-sorry," he stuttered.

Then Maggie gave him a small grin, "Is someone horny?" she asked.

"Fuck yes." James almost bellowed. "I was wanking for a week at my Mum and Dads over a picture of us together."

Maggie was full on laughing now as she saw the poor boys discomfort. Deciding to tease him a little she turned her back to him and began unpacking, making sure that her sexiest underwear was placed on the bed so he couldn`t fail to see it. As she worked she told him, "I am so tired James. The flight was long and we were very busy all the time we were away. I just want a shower and then to go to bed."

James couldn`t hide the disappointment in his voice as he said, "OK. I understand. See you tomorrow Maggie and he started to pull the door closed behind him.

Maggie couldn`t help herself from laughing as she asked innocently, "Where are you going?"

"I thought........,"

"I didn`t say I wanted to shower and go to bed alone did I?"

James´s face lit up like a fourth of July parade as he bounded into the room kicking the door shut with his foot. A few minutes later they were in the shower and one of Maggie`s soapy hand jobs had already caused James to ejaculate within seconds. He was hardening again in her expert hands when Maggie heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Maggie. Maggie. The Count asked if you could join him," Ingrid called out.

"Where is he Ingrid?"

"In the room opposite the swimming pool. I was taking a swim and he asked me to come and find you."

Maggie`s tummy churned. What could she have done wrong. Why did he want to see her. If he wanted to take her he could have come to her room as usual. Maggie forgot all about James as she quickly dried herself.

Her next conundrum was, should she dress for sex or dress quickly. She compromised and pulled on thigh high stockings a short black skirt and a bright red silk vest with no bra and panties. Three-inch black pumps, and she was running down the stairs to her fate, whatever that maybe.

Less than ten minutes after Ingrid had knocked on her door Maggie was knocking on the door of the room of horrors opposite the swimming pool. "Come!" shouted the Count loudly.

With a severe sense of dread and her heart seemingly stuck in her throat she pushed the door open. The first thing she saw was Olga suspended on two wires hanging from a beam in the ceiling. Olga was naked apart from her garter belt and stockings. The two wires were attached to clips, that were in turn fixed to the two rings in her nipples. The wires were pulled taut so that she had to stand on tip toes in her four-inch heels, but even so her nipples and breasts were being pulled upwards. Her hands were tied tightly behind her back with her elbows bent. The rope was then looped around her throat.

Maggie's heart beat slowed dramatically as the Count said "Thank you for coming Maggie. I have to discipline Olga and I would need you to take care of her once we are finished. I do hope I didn`t interrupt your evening?"

Her croaky voice betrayed her fear as she managed, "No Master. Of course Master!"

His face cracked into a sly grin as his eyes roved over Maggie`s body, "You look beautiful tonight Maggie."

Maggie was in no doubt that she would be fucked by this dominant man once he had finished whatever he had planned for Olga and she felt herself moisten at the thought.

"Please sit Maggie," the Count said, pointing at the old brown, leather armchair. Meticulously he removed his shirt and trousers. The muscles in his chest and abdomen glowed in the light of the candles flickering in the room. Maggie went from moist to soaking wet at the sight.

The Count said nothing more as he moved to the rack containing an assortment of whips and canes. He selected an evil looking paddle that was about a foot long, with holes bored at intervals in the surface. He moved to Olga and began beating her across the arse, each blow causing Olga to jerk and pull painfully on the wires attached to the nipple clamps.

Ten blows landed and Maggie could see the cheeks of Olga`s bottom turn red as she whimpered in her restraints and tried to stay on her toes. The Count ran a hand gently over the burning skin before returning to the table. Next he selected a thin cane, around a yard long. He flexed his muscles once before laying the cane directly across Olga`s already burning cheeks. At last Olga let out a scream as she lost her balance temporarily and the wires tugged spitefully, nearly pulling the rings from her tortured nipples. She was sobbing openly now as she regained her balance.

The cane landed again and again. Ten times in all and Maggie turned her face away as the wails from Olga became longer and more pronounced. Maggie heard the Count moving and raised her eyes to look at the weeping, shuddering girl hanging from the ceiling. The bright red bruising from the paddle was now criss-crossed with ten long red, angry welts from the cane. Maggie thought for sure that he was done now, but the Count picked up the cat-o-nine-tails he had used on Ingrid at Halloween.

Maggie didn`t know what transgression Olga had made with the ambassador but this punishment was the harshest she had witnessed. The Count was visibly sweating now. Perspiration running down his body and causing it to shine eerily in the candlelight.

The whip cut through the air with a loud swoosh before making a wet slapping sound as the nine leather thongs wrapped themselves around Olga`s body and the tips connected with her already tormented breasts. Each thong left a bright red line on the pale skin of her back. Olga`s shriek this time was so loud it was still echoing around the cavernous room as the second stroke landed.

The Count activated the winch that released the tension on Olga`s nipples and her head slumped forward as her shoes came to rest on the cold floor. Only then did the Count swing the cat once more against her back, this time drawing blood from five or six small cuts. Twice more the Count swung the evil whip until the blood ran freely and Olga was swaying and close to falling. The Count unclipped the wires from the nipple clamps and Olga fell to the floor, unable to stop herself with her hands bound as they were.

The Count turned to Maggie, the huge bulge in his boxers drawing her eyes as he growled, "Turn around Maggie and bend over."

Maggie moved quickly, Bending at the waist and pulling up her skirt before grabbing the arms of the armchair. The Count threw himself at Maggie. There was no foreplay or finesse as he mounted her from behind. Thankfully she was lubricated enough from witnessing Olga`s punishment and her anticipation of what would follow. The Count pounded into her grunting like a rutting boar. His excitement and arousal at such a level that in less than a minute Maggie felt his warm seed filling her to such an extent that it leaked from her pussy and ran down her inner thigh.

The Count never even bothered to pick up his discarded clothes as he hitched up his boxer shorts and stalked from the room leaving Olga crying on the floor and Maggie face down in the armchair with his semen running down her stockinged legs.

Incongruously Maggie found a roll of kitchen towel on the table and used several sheets to mop up the copious amounts of spunk running from her pussy. After she was satisfied that she had stemmed the flow she went to attend to Olga.

Tenderly she removed her heels and rolled the stockings off her legs after releasing the plastic clasps of the garter belt. She mopped at the wounds on her back with gentle dabs with a wad of kitchen towel. Olga winced and flinched at even the merest contact. Slowly she helped the poor girl to her feet after undoing the bindings around her hands and throat. In disgust she threw the rope in a corner. Painstakingly she supported Olga as they made their way upstairs to her room.

Opening the handle with her elbow Maggie pushed the door open with her hip. James, who was lying on the bed with a huge grin and a huge erection lost both rapidly as he saw Maggie manhandle the beaten Olga into the room. He jumped up and helped Maggie lay Olga prostrate on the bed. He looked quizzically at Maggie who barked more harshly than she intended, "Just get out James!"

The flustered young man dressed in double quick time before exiting and pulling the door closed behind him.

Maggie spent the next hour gingerly washing Olga`s body with a wash cloth before applying a generous amount of cream and ointment. The more serious wounds were covered with bandages and plasters. Once Olga fell into a restless sleep Maggie pulled the duvet over her and went to shower away the remains of the Count`s sperm. When she returned Olga was curled in a ball and snoring softly. Maggie climbed under the duvet beside her and fell asleep listening to her snores.

The End

12