Christy Discovers a New Fantasy

Story Info
I'm going home with a couple?
4.1k words
4.49
27.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy entered the bar looking to celebrate her layoff with alcohol. Frankly, she hadn't been very determined at her job as a beer promoter at MLB games. Showing up late all the time and leaving in the middle of the day for appointments may have contributed to the layoff.

Fortunately, she was hired for her spunky personality and beautiful smile that attracted men to the beer garden expecting more of the same. But let's not forget she had boobs wider than her chest.

It was time to celebrate and within a minute the bartender served her a lemon drop with an extra lemon slice for the tang. It wasn't long until PJ saw his window of opportunity and decided to capitalize.

"You look like you drank too much and you're not going to let that hangover take over just yet." PJ said in sort of a condescending yet joking way. That got her attention.

"Gee thanks asshole I really wanted to hear how terrible I look from a total stranger." She barked.

"I'm just saying, you look like you left that frat party this morning and did your walk of shame straight to the bar." He continued.

"Oh! Fuck. You. I don't need to take shit from a douche who doesn't even know he's outgrown his size small shirt. Or is that just your game plan? To make it look like you hit the gym twice a day?" She retaliated.

"You like my arms?" He inquired, to which she scoffed and took another sip of her drink. "I'm gonna go ahead and guess douche is your type." He said confidently.

"I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last guy in this bar." She said glaring at him looking into his piercing eyes.

"Tell you what, I'll guess 5 things about you and if I get at least three of them right, I'll buy you a drink. If I'm wrong, I'll walk away...Either way you win." He said.

At the end of the bar, Katrina sat sipping her drink while keeping an eye on the action. She didn't make any sudden moves and didn't want to make it look like she was staring, but she was in fact studying.

"Fine, I'll take a shot of tequila thank you very much." She said with confidence.

"Bartender! Two shots of 1800." He ordered without breaking eye contact. The two waited in silence, PJ staring at Christy, and Christy staring up at the screen watching blindly but feeling PJ's gaze as she sipped her drink.

A moment later the shots were set and PJ grabbed his holding it up saying "Cheers." Christy turned her eyes without turning her head, grabbed the shot, raised it up without a smile and the two threw it back at the same time.

"Ahh, alright. I'm gonna go ahead and guess...You don't have a boyfriend." He said as his first question.

"Yyyyup." She said without taking her gaze off the screen.

"He just broke up with you." He shot his second.

"Nope." She said plainly.

"Hmmm...Bartender another 2." He said leaning on the bar gazing over at her as she continued to sip her drink. She knew she could get free drinks out of this guy.

Another moment passed and two shots were placed on the table again. He offered another cheers and she proceeded with the same reaction.

"Ahhh!" He groaned almost in a sexual way. To which, she looked over at him and rolled her eyes.

"You find me attractive." He questioned for his third.

"HA! Nope!" She said although it was a slight lie, but she couldn't give him an inch, she was having fun with him now and getting free drinks out of it. This only made the chase more interesting.

"That's a lie." He teased.

"Oh yeah? I guess you'll never find out." She teased in return.

"Oh so there is something you're hiding?" He pushed.

"Pff in your dreams. That's two wrong you're about to walk on out that door with no one around your arm." She teased again.

"I still got 2 chances left. Bet." He stated.

"Bring it on honey." She was getting into it. That gave him an idea.

"You didn't just get broken up with, in fact, you haven't been laid in weeks." He said. Her jaw dropped as if she was being insulted, but she knew it was true. She hadn't been laid properly in over a month. Then she gathered herself and before taking another sip said "You can't prove anything."

"Oh! Bingo! That's 2 right!" He exclaimed. She was cornered, couldn't come up with a comeback, she knew it was true.

"Alright alright alright...," he exhaled, "last one...Hmmmm...I'm going to guess you've never fucked a girl before." He said with a little hesitation this time.

She was sipping her drink and she began to smile. She then put the drink down and with a smile like she knew she lost, "Okay that one's not fair, you could say that about any girl in here."

"Ohhhh! I won! That' means you gotta treat me to a drink!" He shouted.

"Uh no! That was not part of the deal! You said you would buy ME a drink if you won. Not the other way around." She shot back. PJ without skipping a beat ordered two more shots while smiling right at her. He had drawn her in now. Their eyes were locked and this time when picking up their drinks, they didn't break eye contact.

The glasses were placed on the table and there was silence for a moment. The eye fucking was real so she had to shift her attention back to the TV with the palm of her hand on her chin and her finger nails on her lips which her puckered inside her mouth. Her body hadn't yet shifted back to its original position facing the TV. This time she was engaged in the conversation but didn't want it to seem obvious. PJ picked up on it.

"So what do you do?" He questioned. To which she perked up immediately and give him her attention.

"Well if you must know, I just got laid off. What do you do?"

"Hopefully you later tonight." He responded confidently. She blushed and knew where this was headed.

"Oh? Is that so?" She said still in a teasing manner. PJ grinned.

"Bartender, 2 more." He said without skipping a beat.

Tension filled the air between them. It was getting hot in the room now and their respective minds were racing. He checked her out giving a good look at her cleavage and then proceeded to join her after she picked up her shot glass. They both threw their drinks back and this time it hit Christy hard. She squinted her face shut and reached over for a lime slice.

PJ did a take behind his shoulder and met Katrina's eyes which were still looking over at the hot newly acquainted couple. She looked at him with her glass raised to her lips ready to go into action. A million thoughts were going through his head as he brought his attention back to Christy as she turned back to him.

"What is your name anyway?" She questioned feeling loose now. PJ paused before responding and bent over towards her ear drawing their chests close.

"You see that girl at the end of the bar?" He said into her ear. Just then she noticed the Asian girl alone at the end of the bar looking over at the two of them casually sipping her drink.

"Yeah?" She stated confused.

"You should come join us outside." He said as he pulled his wallet out of his back pocket. He proceeded to take cash out and throw it on the bar to pay for all of his drinks. With one last look at her from head to toe, he turned away and went to the other end of the bar where the Asian woman got up from her chair, grabbed her hand purse and followed the man out the front.

Confused and a little disappointed, Christy's curiosity thought fuck it. She downed her drink and took a mirror out her purse to give herself one glance before readjusting her hair and her tits. She got up from her barstool and headed towards the front.

Outside, PJ stood with his the new girl and they hailed for a taxi. Just then, Christy was coming out the front door seeing the two standing close together waving a taxi down. The woman turned around and smiled as Christy approached.

"Hi there, I'm Katrina." She said with a very sexy voice.

"Hi, I'm Christy? Who is...?" She said directing her question towards PJ.

"The pleasure is all ours sweetie, coming over for a drink?" She questioned.

"Umm sure...who are you? I mean...How do you know him?" She said gathering her thoughts. Just then the taxi pulled up and PJ jumped in the front seat as Katrina climbed in back asking, "don't worry I don't bite...much" she said as she patted the seat for her to sit.

PJ gave directions and chatted with the driver as Katrina engaged Christy. The conversation was awkward at first.

"So Christy, that's a beautiful pair you have, I see why PJ is so interested in you." Katrina said referring to her tits.

"Is this...Are you...I'm sorry I'm so confused. Am I overstepping any boundaries?" She asked to both PJ and Katrina.

"Not at all hun, and no we aren't an 'item' if that's what you're reffering to. We just both saw you at the bar and knew we couldn't leave without taking you home with us." Katrina explained.

"Oh, no I'm not...I mean I've never..." She said with worry in her voice.

"Shhhh it's okay, I'm gentle." She said leaning into kiss Christy. Christy kept her eyes open and widened them when Katrina's lips met hers but she was so gentle she fell into it and before she knew it she was making out with Katrina in the back seat. PJ and the driver were distracted talking about sports or something as Christy's heart started to pound. Are they seriously inviting me back to their place?!

Katrina's hands travelled towards Christy's thighs and she began to moan gently as their tongues wrestled. This was nuts, ten minutes ago Christy thought she was just starting to reconsider her offer with PJ and now she's making out with a girl who she just met.

But something about Katrina's sexy voice, soft hands, gentle lips, and overall dominating attitude kind of turned Christy on. This wasn't the first time she had made out with a girl but it sure was the first time she was going home with one.

It wasn't long until the three were exiting the cab and walking up a staircase to an apartment. It was an expensive complex with fountains and a pool in the middle. When they arrived to the apartment door, PJ led the way and got the attention of the guy on the couch playing video games.

"Studs this is Christy." PJ said as Christy walked through the front door.

"Oh hi there." Christy said still confused at the situation.

"Sup." Studs mumbled without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Heyyy Studs." Katrina chimed in as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Sup." Studs mumbled again.

Katrina continued to engage Christy as PJ went into the bedroom still not saying anything to Christy. She stood awkwardly in the apartment as Katrina offered her another drink. The mood was all around confusing. Here the guy she thought she might consider fucking was now no longer in the room and she was stuck with two new strangers, one of whom was distracted. So she used the TV again as distraction so she wouldn't look as awkward as she felt.

Katrina poured her a hard drink and the two chatted about the apartment for a few minutes. Still no sign of PJ coming back out.

"So is this...normal? Do you do this all the time?" Christy inquired.

"Mmm hard to find someone as attractive as you around here." She complimented her while simultaneously avoiding the question. Katrina then stood up straight from the counter and walked her drink into the same bedroom as PJ.

Christy sat at the kitchen barstool more confused then ever. Was that her invitation to the room? Or was that just her taking care of something. Christy decided to patiently wait. She continued to watch the dull TV screen as Studs continued to play without interference. For what seemed like forever, Christy thought maybe this wasn't for her, maybe it was time for her to go.

She got up from her chair and let herself into the bedroom where she was going to say her goodbyes when suddenly she got her first shock of the night. There was Katrina, on her knees, no shame, with a mouth full of cock.

Christy gasped and flinched. Even though a thousand things ran through her mind on that cab ride to the apartment, she was definitely not prepared for this. PJ stood upright completely naked and looked over to see the bewildered and scared Christy. His groans stopped and Katrina noticed his eyes divert, so she turned her head around and saw the same sight.

"Care of join us?" Katrina asked while proceeding to blow PJ.

Christy thought deeply about what her response was going to be. In fact, she fell silent for a moment just watching what she was considering getting herself into. In general, Christy is a very protective and jealous person of her man.

But this wasn't her man, nor was it her place to be dictating anything. Instead, the sight turned her on a bit. She took a hesitating step back still unsure and then her feet took over for her and she began walking towards the oral sex in action.

At first, she didn't quite know how to join in, it was her first time after all, so she walked towards PJ first and got a guiding hand she was looking for. PJ grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her to his lips. She gave up resisting and put her hands on his abs for their first embrace.

There was a flutter of emotions pouring in at this moment. She was finally embracing the man she had been craving for the last hour. His lips were a bit rougher than Katrina's but she loved his manly jaw and scruffy features. She began to get turned on at the sound of PJ's moans as Katrina continued to throat his sizeable cock.

This was insane, she thought. How did she get herself into this in the first place? But as the trio continued, she got more into it. She was giving in to the idea while it was happening. It was then that Katrina paused from blowing and extended an invitation to Christy.

"Sweetie, would you mind coming down her and helping me out?" She asked.

Christy looked down and then up at PJ who was also awaiting her response. She looked back down and then dropped to her knees willingly to meet a new dick. PJ was large, his dick stood upright and had veins coursing through it with Katrina's saliva glazing the head and shaft. Katrina still had her hand on it and waited for Christy to begin working before her next move.

Christy looked up at PJ and wrapped her lips around the tip and moved down the shaft oh so gently at first. Once she got the full shape, she began moving her head gradually faster. At the same time, Katrina began undoing her clothes and revealing her fake breasts. She took one by the nipple and began sucking while Christy took care of PJ.

Katrina was gentle. She had soft hands and moved them smoothly along Christy's naked body exploring every corner. She had soft lips and a tongue that seemed to have a talent of its own. And, she was into Christy - really into her.

Christy could feed off the energy in the room coming from Katrina's exploration, which sparked her own interest to push the boundaries a little more. She removed PJ's shaft from her mouth and with one finger guided Katrina's chin to meet her lips where they shared another kiss.

This time, Christy was more in control; she would kiss her lips and back away with a coy smile when Katrina would lean in for another. The teasing back and forth created gentle horny growls - something Christy found herself getting into quick.

Katrina was an expert at threesomes, but Christy found herself falling into place. This was their game now, it didn't matter that PJ was even there - he was just a dick to play with now. Although Christy was the more submissive one of the three, she found her dark desires coming out.

"You're fun." Katrina said backing away with a coy smile while proceeding to place her head between PJ's thighs opening her mouth to his balls. Christy smiled. She knew it was only the beginning of what was going to be a long night. She took in PJ's cock and the two worked on him listening to him groan in pleasure.

The three were now fully aroused and it was getting hot in the room. Katrina was feeling herself and began directing the others in her domineering fashion. She ordered PJ to lye down on the bed and told Christy to continue while she threw her knee over PJ's body and sat her pussy on his mouth.

While she shut her eyes and moaned in all the pleasure, she placed her face on his thigh looking at Christy's lips go down his shaft. She talked dirty encouraging Christy to pleasure PJ while she got her pussy eaten.

When it was her turn to take over she would ride her tongue along his shaft and push Christy to the side as she went down on PJ's head. She grinded her hips and moaned with a mouth full of cock as Christy made her way down to his balls licking and sucking. When she was done with her task she came up only to meet Katrina's lips again sharing another kiss and building passion between them.

"Get up here and ride him." She ordered as she broke away to stand on her knees. Christy obliged and climbed up onto the bed and straddled PJ for the first time. She was already soaking wet so he slide right in to the sound of Christy's first pleasure filled moan.

She let out a sigh closing her eyes and moved her hips up and down very slowly at first. Katrina leaned over to meet her dropped jaw and pushed her tongue inside her mouth. Without opening her eyes, Christy felt the guidance of her tongue and the two began making out while riding PJ's face and cock.

All three doing their jobs began moaning at different tones. PJ's were muffled as he pushed his face deeper into Katrina's wet pussy and squeezed her ass. Katrina's were gentle and relieving almost like a deep stretch with her eyes rolling back. And Christy's were accelerated with breathes in between the rhythm of her riding.

The lust triangle was performing like a well-coordinated porno without any direction. Christy disregarded all of her preconceived notions of a threesome, she was truly INTO it sparking her wildest fantasies now coming to life.

Katrina made the next move by dismounting and lying down on her back opening up her legs to more action. Christy followed suite by crawling her way doggie style to Katrina's open invitation fully locking eyes. The seduction brought more passion between the girls.

PJ proceeded to get off the bed and stand with Christy's beautiful ass facing him only so that he could enter her from behind. As Christy bent down to press her tongue against Katrina's pussy lips, she smiled and giggled only before feeling the full force of PJ's penetrating cock. She cursed while she began making out with Katrina's sweet lips.

PJ now had full control of Christy's hips and ass as he thrusted into her over and over. She couldn't help but feed off Katrina's moans and her hands in her hair. It was coming to the point where Christy wanted more. She begged PJ to fuck her harder and he complied. He slammed up against her ass cheeks and smacked her as she cursed "fuck," "shit," and "Oh God!"

This was too much for Katrina. Here she had her man really giving it to a hot blonde like Christy who was moaning so much the vibration from her lips was acting like a vibrator on her clit. She watched as her man's face riled in pleasure almost breathless. She bit her lower lip looking down at Christy's eyes squinting and moaning like it was hitting her perfectly.

It was too much for Katrina. She grabbed her hair and screamed. Her thighs shook and she mushed Christy's face into her pussy to feel the vibrations at its fullest. Christy, while muffled, moaned up against her clit while PJ continued relentlessly. Katrina shook for an extended orgasm as her chest huffed and puffed to the sensitive vibrating going on down south. She then came to the end of her orgasm and released Christy's lips from her pussy and sat back to catch her breath.

Christy smiled in satisfaction and PJ slowed his thrusts. This gave Katrina time to collect her thoughts and give her pussy a rest as she closed her eyes for a second. Christy flipped her head around and looked up at PJ and smiled looking for reassurance. PJ, still panting from thrusting relaxed for the moment and smiled back.

12