Christy Discovers a New Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Christy was still on fire. She begin to give it right back to him. She threw her ass back and forth on his hard cock and turned back to watch Katrina awaken.

Katrina opened her eyes slowly and watched as Christy took care of her man even while he was catching his breath. She smiled reluctantly and cupped Christy's face. Biting her lower lip and giggling, Christy looked right at Katrina as she fucked her man, which only turned Katrina back on.

Katrina licked her fingers and brought them down to meet her clit. Massaging it, she watched Christy work her craft. Katrina was turned on at this sight, that's why she loved to bring girls home with her man. PJ had a sexual appetite that was unquenchable and Katrina liked girls. It was a win win.

As Christy twerked on PJ's dick, he picked her up and moved her closer to Katrina. Now Christy bent over her thighs so their mouths could meet. Katrina grabbed the back of her head and the two kissed passionately while Katrina fingered herself.

PJ grabbed Christy by the wrists and pulled her arms behind her back giving him more leverage to fuck her harder. Christy, bent over with her tits pushed out, back arched, moaned right in front of Katrina. Katrina was locked in with eyes staring right into the girl being fucked on top of her.

PJ pushed and pulled picking up the intensity. He let go to give her a break and watched as Katrina brought her closer to her own lips. Let's not forget, PJ and Katrina were the ones who brought Christy home to play with. They were going to get what they came for.

As Katrina pushed their foreheads together, she brought herself closer and closer to her second orgasm. Within minutes, PJ was going to bust himself. The two watched as Katrina focused and fingered herself harder and harder until she brought herself to conclusion. She went silent only hearing the sounds of her wet pussy being entered in and out and then pushed Christy's head down to her clit. Christy assumed the position and sucked Katrina's clit as she finally broke the silence and screamed "FUUUUCK!"

Her eyes were glued shut and her hands squeezed Christy's hair muffling the sounds of her moans. PJ knew this would be the end for him too.

Still watching his girlfriend finish, he pulled out and came over Christy's ass and back. He moaned and called God's name as he blew his load all while Katrina came back to reality and opened her eyes to watch the finale.

A sigh of relief fell in the room and the hot couple both collapsed in exhaustion. Used and drenched in bodily fluid, Christy looked at what she had accomplished and smiled to herself while checking out the two she had given it up to that night. She hadn't cum herself but she knew she could with these two.

"So, when is round two?" Christy said coyly.

12