Christy Provides GFE Pt. 01

Story Info
A socially awkward simp hires an escort for a GFE.
1.4k words
4.23
4.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy checked her make-up in the elevator mirror.

Oh well, another hotel, another customer, she thought to herself. After all things could be worse. It was less than two years ago that she was turning tricks on Sunset Blvd. A common street prostitute.

After spending years trading in quickies in the back of SUVs to degrading blowjobs behind dumpsters for a few hundred dollars, here she was today. In the lobby of the Plaza Sheraton as one of the most requested girls of Playtime Escorts, an elite companionship agency.

Standing at a mere 5 feet tall, full natural breasts, slim waist and juicy ass, she had curves in all the right places. She fussed with her hair in the mirror and quickly looked over her outfit, making sure she looked as tasty as possible.

Outfit, check. Red plunging halter top that drew attention to her breasts. Light blue denim mini-skirt, folded and stitched extra short so it barely covered her ass and the light pink thong underneath. Fishnet stockings and the obligatory knee high leather boots. Topping it off with a short black leather jacket, left open to reveal ample cleavage.

Even after two years at an elite escort agency, the classic street hooker look was still her go-to outfit. After all, it's probably what made her the most popular girl at the agency! Her tattoos didn't hurt either. She was covered neck to hips in colorful tattoos adding to her rebellious brat meets trashy harlot appeal. She remembered how she was told point blank by her first regular wealthy customer that he loved to call her over to his hotel suite anytime he was "in the mood for something cheap".

Appealing to the white collar elite looking to fulfill their trashy streetwalker fantasy had since become her main customer base.

Perfume, check. She had this down to a science. Coconut cream body lotion, rose petal essence, lavender hair spray. All scents indicating peak fertility in females, this combination made men practically cum in their pants. Sweet and sexy enough to indicate fertility, cheap and trashy enough to indicate quick and rough sexual availability. A perfect combination for a high class escort.

The elevator doors opened on the 11th floor of the Plaza Sheraton.

Make-up, check. Christy loved applying her make-up in such a way to appeal to a wide variety of customer needs. Mascara and eye liner to look like a seductive vixen. Rouge that gave her a touch of a classic pin-up beauty. Thick red lipstick with a generous layer of shiny wet lip gloss. And of course long curled eye-lashes, perfect to "look up" to men while on her knees.

It made her look like the ideal mix of centerfold starlet, kissable girlfriend and human blowjob dispenser.

As she finished looking over her outfit in the mirror, she playfully batted her eye lids while making mock kissing faces before giggling to herself, "Perfect!"

She was ready to head over to room 1195.

As she walked down the hallway she wondered to herself, who could it be this time?

A married lawyer looking for a quick extramarital fuck?

An overweight banker looking for a sloppy lipstick blowjob?

A retired hedge-fund manager just looking to cuddle and talk?

Room 1195. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Um, uh, coming!" She heard a faint stammering male voice from behind the door as it opened.

He was a medium height, average looking man. She guessed maybe mid to late 30's. He was clean shaven, bespectacled, receding hair line, uneven teeth, round face and practically no chin. He was clad in a plain blue button down shirt with a blue checked tie and plain black slacks. He stared at her with a simpleton smile.

Stereotypical socially awkward beta male nerd, she figured.

'Ok, here goes, let's make some money' she sighed to herself. She quickly steadied herself and went into full "escort mode".

Leaning against the door frame she breathed out softly "Hi there honey, I'm Christy"

"Uh, um, hi, I'm uh ... Jake" he stammered back.

She giggled softly, again whispering sweetly "Hi Jake. May I come in?"

"Uh, um, yea ... yea please, please come in" he said.

He was clearly smitten by her beauty. She could feel his eyes wandering all over her as she walked in. Wow, this could actually be easy, she thought! She made sure she swayed her hips, and jiggled her tits as she walked in, slowly lowering her jacket to expose her tattooed shoulders.

She could sense she already had this poor simp wrapped around her finger. She sat on the bed as she mock snarled at him and held her finger up in a "come here" gesture. As Jake walked over she playfully pulled him closer with his tie.

"I, uh, um, wow ... you're like really beautiful." Jake said. It was as if it was his first time interacting with a woman.

"Aw! Well thank you Jake, that's really sweet. Aw, so are you looking for company today?"

"Umm yea ... I guess ..."

"Aww ... so what kind of company are you looking for today?"

"Umm uh the agency said on their website they provide a .... GFE? I guess a .... ummm" Jake trailed off. It was obvious he was too nervous to say it.

Christy helped him "A girlfriend experience? Mmm hmm?" as she looked up at him with her best doe eyes.

"Uh yea, yea" He was practically drooling on her.

She pulled his tie in until her mouth was an inch away from his. She whispered heavily, making sure he could smell her strawberry flavored breath. "So how long did you want to book me for stud?"

"I, uh, well .... I don't know ... umm ... wow, you're like, really attractive" he managed to stammer out.

That's it, she decided to go in for the kill.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved in with her lips parted. She made sure to look "up" at him while doing so, trying to give him the best sweet, submissive girlfriend experience.

She instantly felt his bulging erection through his slacks.

Oh yeah, she knew all the tricks of the trade!

She looked up and slowly pressed her lips against his while playfully wiggling her crotch against his bulge.

"Well, Jake honey" she said with soft pecks on his cheek, "an hour would be $500 ..." (kiss) "two hours would be $800 ..." (kiss)

" ... or ... you could have me for the whole night ..." she finished this with a slow wet kiss right next to his lips.

Poor Jake was practically panting with nervous excitement. He couldn't believe his ears. This gorgeous, tempting treat, hotter than any girl who had even bothered to speak to him before, let alone come close to dating, was saying she'd spend the whole night with him??

"Umm ... and that would be ...?" Jake stammered out.

That's it. Christy knew she had him right then and there.

"Well, Jake honey, a whole night would be three thousand dollars ..." she said as sweetly as possible running three fingers down his lips and over his chest.

"Oh! Three grand .... umm ... that's a little more than I can spend tonight ...." Jake muttered, clearly conflicted ... "ummm ... and what is included in the ... umm ... all night package?"

"I'll be your girlfriend silly!" Christy laughed.

Jake was bursting with drool and almost bursting with cum right then and there.

"Girlfriend! Girlfriend huh .... umm wow ..."

Christy needled him further. "Yup, mmm hmm, I'll be your girlfriend. All night! (wink) Do you want to spend the night with me? You totally can!" she teased.

That's it. That sealed it for Jake. Jake had hardly ever dated in his life, needless to say wasn't the most confident around women, awkward social skills at best ... and now this intoxicating sex pot, who he practically fell in love with at first sight, had agreed to be his girlfriend all night???

"Umm ... ok, let's do that. I can arrange for the funds."

Jake nervously fumbled out his phone as he pulled together multiple credit accounts to make the transfer.

Christy quickly checked her CashApp. There it was. Credit: $3100. Jake had been gullible enough to even send her a gratuity in advance.

"Aww, aren't you the sweetest!" Christy said as she put her phone away and lavished him with a wet, open mouthed kiss with lots of tongue. She was ready to give him the girlfriend experience.

"Christy, you're really beautiful. I love you." Jake stammered out, as they broke their kiss.

"Aww, and you seem like a really sweet guy too!" Christy said as she batted her eye lashes at him while softly rubbing his chest and shoulders.

'I'm really going to enjoy toying with this simp!' she thought to herself ...