Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 02

Story Info
Marcus continues to explore his sexuality with Christy.
7.3k words
4.61
4.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
168 Followers

6

Marcus made his way into the city for his next sex therapy appointment. His earbuds were destroying his eardrums with Ministry's 'Psalm 69'. At this rate, he'd be deaf next week.

As he approached the building, he saw Christy in the square outside. She had a takeaway coffee in her hand. Marcus assumed she was finishing her lunch break, and that Marcus would be her first appointment of the afternoon. He noticed her wardrobe, and it was pretty much as he imagined the night before, except for the topless part (obviously). Christy was wearing a tight black top under an unbuttoned denim jacket. He immediately wondered what it'd be like to fuck her huge tits and to leave thick stains on the fabric.

Chicks wearing denim got him *so* fucking hot. He stared.

Christy caught him staring.

She winked.

Marcus's jaw dropped.

He went into the building, caught the elevator to the 10th, and waited. A few minutes later, he heard the elevator 'ding', and Christy appeared. She walked over to Marcus and gave him a cute peck on the cheek. She left a light smudge of lipstick on his cheek.

Marcus had no idea what was in store for him over the next hour, but he couldn't wait to find out.

Christy was wearing glasses today. He hadn't known there was anything wrong with her eyesight. He was curious. "Hello, Christy. It's great to see you again. I noticed you're wearing glasses today? I didn't know you wore them."

Christy didn't immediately respond to the question. She raised an eyebrow. "Hey, Marcus. Very nice to see you again too. Do you remember what we agreed at the end of our last session?"

Marcus tried hard to remember. The imagery of Christy emptying his sperm out of a condom into her mouth was his first recollection. As long as he lived, that memory would be tattooed onto his brain. "I can't remember what you might be referring to." He worried he was failing some kind of memory recall test.

Christy looked stern. "We agreed that from now on, you will refer to me as Miss Christy. Do you remember now?"

Marcus remembered. "Yes, Miss Christy. I remember."

"OK then. I'm glad we've got that sorted out." Christy continued. She shifted in her seat. Marcus noticed, but his mind was preoccupied on the present conversation. "So what were you asking me again?"

Marcus rephrased his question with the correct salutation. "I was wondering, Miss Christy, about your glasses. I don't remember you ever wearing them before."

Christy's explanation was simple. "You definitely haven't seen me wearing glasses before, Marcus, your memory isn't defective." Marcus wasn't sure whether this was a reference to his memory lapse from a moment earlier. "I usually wear contacts, but I felt like giving my eyeballs a bit of a break today."

Marcus fished for a compliment. "They suit you, Miss Christy. They make you look intelligent. Like, um, a sexy librarian." (Marcus probably watched too much unimaginative porn.)

"Thank you very much, Marcus," said Christy. "That's sweet of you to say. But I don't think I'm especially sexy."

MARCUS BEGGED TO FUCKING DIFFER.

Marcus gulped. "I think you are, Miss Christy. And you're clearly very intelligent. I noticed your diploma on the wall on my first visit." He looked up at the wall, and there it was -- a graduate diploma in sexual therapy. He wondered what types of things students would learn on a course like that.

"Thank you again, Marcus. That's nice to hear." Christy shifted again in her position on the couch.

Christy asked what Marcus's sex life had been like since they last met. Marcus didn't think he had any interesting tales to tell. Sure, he'd hooked up and gotten off, but there wasn't anything especially juicy.

Christy wanted something to work with. "You don't have anything you want to share with me? You know, Marcus, you only get out of therapy what you're prepared to put in, and the same applies to sex therapy." Marcus already knew what he wanted to put in, and he knew where he wanted to put it, but he also knew this wasn't the thrust of Christy's statement.

"OK so I met up with a guy who was into massage. I think he was a professional masseur, or was studying to become one. In any event, he really seemed to love his job, because after we got talking for a while, he said he takes every opportunity to practice his skill and hone his technique, and he suggested that since we were both horny, maybe he could give me a massage. I offered to give him a massage in return, but I told him I had almost no idea what I was doing. He responded with something like 'hahaha ok dude whatevs give me your address', and we set up a time and place for him to come over. It didn't seem to matter at all to him that I was completely incompetent, but whatever."

Christy took her glasses off. She was lost in thought. She put one of the temple tips into her mouth and gently sucked on it. She shifted in her seat again. Marcus was starting to worry. Christy seemed to be shifting from sitting to the right, to sitting to the left, and back again.

Marcus kept going. "Imagine my surprise when he shows up at my apartment building, at the agreed time, with a fucking massage table under his arm and with a sports bag slung over one shoulder. We greeted each other, but to be honest I was staggered that he seemed to have brought half of his home-office with him. He obviously wasn't kidding about getting some practice in. I took the sports bag off his shoulder, we managed to get the massage table in the lift, and I opened the door to my apartment. We introduced ourselves. He was a bear of a man. Stocky build, beautiful beard, thick ass thighs, sexy as fuck. He was pretty eager to get started. We moved my dining table out of the way and we set the massage table up in its place. I asked him what was in his sports bag and he opened it. I'd never seen so many different bottles of massage oils and lubricants in my life."

Christy kept listening but she continued shifting in her seat. Marcus wondered if she was feeling at ease. She took notes.

"Are you OK for me to continue, Miss Christy? You seem a bit distracted."

"No, I'm good," replied Christy. "Please keep going."

"We tossed a coin to see who'd get the first massage. I lost the toss, and I was very happy. I really wanted to get my hands on his chunky body. So he climbed onto the table face down. He was fully naked but I was still wearing my briefs. I can't remember why I wasn't also naked. He put his head in the little hole on the massage table, face downwards. I picked a bottle out of his sports bag and squirted some of the liquid onto my hands. I started rubbing his shoulders and back. I literally had no idea what I was doing. I know I get knots in my shoulders and back sometimes, so I know how awesome a good back massage can feel, but I don't really know much about where the muscles are or how they connect or whatever. So I just rubbed, and I hoped he liked it. He seemed to like it a lot. I squirted some more oil into my hands and started rubbing the backs of his legs. I went down to his feet and I could feel tension in the soles of his feet, so I tried to massage that away. After that, I went to the backs of his calves and made my way up to his thick, meaty thighs. I massaged the fuck out of those thick chunks of flesh. I could've massaged them forever, but there was something else I wanted to massage."

Christy squirmed again.

"I squirted some more oil onto my hands and started massaging his thick ass cheeks. He moaned. Very slowly, my hands moved closer and closer together until they eventually met in the middle. I put a finger in his ass and he sighed. I noticed he was starting to look really uncomfortable lying on his stomach, and I had a pretty good idea why. I told him to roll over and I found I was correct. Seven fat inches of dick stood upright, and there was a small puddle of precum on the massage table from where his cock was. I got some more oil and I massaged his chest and sucked on his nipples. I could've sucked on those mantits for a fucking week. I massaged his neck and he loved it. But I knew what this all led to. And you do too. Don't you, Miss Christy?"

Christy shifted again. She looked really unsettled. She was still taking notes, but perhaps less diligently than required. Marcus was on a roll with his tale.

"I didn't put any oil on his cock or his balls, because I had my own lubrication. I licked the tip of his dick and it twitched. He was already pre-cumming pretty hard. I spat on his dick and sucked him into my mouth. He gasped. I must've been doing a good job. The feeling of his warm, juicy meat on my tongue drove me wild. It didn't take long for him to cum. I don't think I'm especially good at blowjobs, but maybe I'm a bit better at giving a sensuous massage than I thought. He shot his load in my mouth and it was delicious. It tasted almost sweet. Almost. I'd definitely suck his dick again."

Christy uncrossed her legs. "I'm really glad to know you had that experience, Marcus. Did anything happen after that?"

"Fuck yeah." Marcus couldn't wait to continue. "Now it was my turn. I took my underpants off and got on the table. I was so fucking horny. I didn't care about the massage. All I wanted was for him to fucking get me off. I lay face down and he rubbed my back and my shoulders and my feet and my cheeks. I'm sure it would've all felt unbelievable if I was patient enough to relax and enjoy it because the man obviously knew his craft well, but I couldn't help myself. I didn't wait to be asked to roll over, I just did it. My dick was in front of his face and he swallowed it whole."

Christy *really* seemed uncomfortable now. Marcus was mystified. Was she unwell? She'd stopped taking notes well before now, so he was a little bit concerned. She lifted her ass off the couch and sat back down again, and Marcus noticed her eyes roll back.

"Should I keep going, Miss Christy? Are you OK?"

"Yes, Marcus", she replied. "Might've been something I ate at lunch. Please keep going. This information is most useful." He noticed she wasn't shifting left and right so much anymore, but up and down.

Marcus waited a beat, then continued. "There isn't much left to tell, Miss Christy. I looked down at him and saw my dick in his mouth. I could feel his beard on my upper thighs, his hands on my legs, and his tongue swirling around the head of my cock. I couldn't hold myself back, Miss Christy. I tried so hard but I couldn't. When I looked down at him, I thought of my last therapy session with you when you made me cum in your mouth. I was lying on my back and I felt absolutely helpless. He sucked all of my hot semen out. He showed it to me, and then he swallowed it."

Christy took in a deep breath and adjusted her posture again. "What happened next, Marcus?"

"Well, Miss Christy", Marcus continued, "he asked me for a glass of water. I stood up and went to the kitchen and poured him some. We hugged. He folded up his table, I helped him repack his sports bag of oils, and I took him back downstairs. He drove off. I tried contacting him once or twice afterwards to say 'hey that was so fucking awesome can we do it again sometime' but he hasn't responded. And so now I'm wondering if I did something wrong. It felt so good, but do you think I might have offended him somehow?"

Marcus looked genuinely concerned. The last thing he ever wanted to do was to hurt someone's feelings.

Christy thought hard. "It's possible you might've upset him, Marcus, even though I'm sure you would never have meant to."

"How? What did I do?"

Christy returned to her incoherent notes. "I noted down that you massaged his ass and you put your finger in his asshole, but then you asked him to flip over."

"Yes, Miss Christy, I did. I asked him to flip over because he looked uncomfortable lying on his stomach, and I suspected it was because his cock was so hard. He was nearly fucking the massage table and I wanted to see if I could get him off", was Marcus's immediate reply.

"Maybe he wanted you to fuck him." The air in the room was deathly still.

"Yeah. Maybe, Miss Christy. Maybe he did", said Marcus.

Christy was silent for a moment, just to let the thought settle.

"Have you ever fucked a chick in the ass, Marcus?"

OK, we're going there, thought Marcus. "No. Never. I mean, I've always wanted to. I love anal porn. There aren't many things hotter than seeing a dick sink into an asshole."

Marcus had no idea what to expect as a response, but as far as Christy was concerned, the game was up. The look on her face was pure lust. She stood up, removed her skirt, and pointed her ass at Marcus's face.

Marcus now knew why Christy had looked so uncomfortable while she was sitting down. She'd had a fat vibrating buttplug buried in her rectum the whole time they'd been talking.

Christy knew exactly what Marcus felt like when he was lying on the massage table. She needed to get herself off. Immediately. Locking eyes with Marcus, and with the buttplug still deep inside her, she mashed her clit and sprayed the room.

After she stopped screaming from her violent climax (would anyone in the quiet adjoining waiting room have heard her?), she stood up. She approached Marcus where he was sitting on the opposite couch. She grabbed a fistful of his t-shirt and yanked him to his feet. "So, you've never fucked a chick in the ass, have you? Well, today's your lucky fucking day."

Marcus was unable to process. "I'm sorry, Miss Christy, what do you mean?"

Christy was blunt. "Take this fucking buttplug out of my ass and bury your cock in me. Now."

Marcus had never put a buttplug into anyone's ass, so he wasn't quite sure how to take Christy's one out. He eventually got there, and he marvelled at how wide it was, and how Christy had had this beast inside her during their entire session so far. Christy gasped as it exited her sphincter.

Marcus had the perfect view of his sex therapist's dilated anus. Christy had one hand on each ass cheek, spreading herself as wide as she possibly could. Marcus was hard as an iron bar. He wasn't sure whether to put a condom on or not, but he wasn't in the headspace to engage with the relevant issues. All he wanted was to feel his cock inside Christy's warm asshole.

"I'll get a condom out of the basket, shall I, Miss Christy?", probed Marcus.

"Hurry the fuck up," was the blunt response. "Get inside me. I really need you to fuck me in the ass." Christy bent over to give Marcus easier access.

Marcus retrieved a condom from the basket, but this time he felt none of the performance anxiety or droopiness that many men associate with the life-or-death struggle with a condom wrapper. It wasn't possible for a man to droop when an ass like Christy's was waving in front of your face with an open invitation to bury yourself in it.

Marcus rolled it on and sank inside. Christy's response was immediate. She touched her clit and came again, this time drenching the carpet. "You don't get my pussy, Marcus. You don't ever get my pussy. My cunt is only ever for my husband. My vagina is off limits. We love each other. We have an incredible sex life. But my ass is important in terms of therapy. Fuck my ass, Marcus. Keep fucking my ass. Are you learning anything, right now, Marcus?"

All Marcus was 'learning', if you want to call it that, was how much he loved sex therapy. He originally came to see Christy to try to understand why he couldn't seem to fuck the people he loved, and now, months later, he finds his heavy balls smashing into the ass cheeks of his therapist. He was nowhere closer to answering his initial question, but he couldn't give a shit.

As far as Marcus was concerned, Christy was sex on legs, and he couldn't wrap his mind around the fact he was currently fucking her in the ass. He was determined to last as long as he possibly could. He knew it wouldn't be easy. Her poopshute wasn't exactly tight, it had been dilated for the best part of an hour at least, but it was snug, tight and warm.

He turned into a human jackhammer. Christy flicked her bean and she came again. And again. The carpet was soaked with her spray. He flipped her over and fucked her ass missionary. He watched her face writhe in lust and she watched his mouth gape as he fired into her asshole. As his cock twitched inside her, she came again, this time faintly, as she felt her ass contract around his spasming cock.

As they caught their breath, Marcus was first to speak. "I'm not sure yet what I learned today, Miss Christy, other than how much I loved fucking your ass." His fat cock was still inside his therapist's asshole.

Christy was quick. "Wait. Marcus. We're not done yet." She reached down to her asshole and made sure that when Marcus pulled out, the condom stayed on his cock. Although she was completely satisfied, she still wanted her prize. Marcus's dick felt unbelievably sensitive as his dick exited the sexiest hole he'd ever been inside. Once he was out, Christy expertly removed the sheath from his cock.

Marcus watched, but he couldn't put any words to his thoughts. Again, Christy poured his warm semen out of the spent condom and into her hungry mouth. She'd only just had lunch, but Marcus's sperm was a rich dessert. The cum he'd shot in her asshole was now in her mouth. Christy swallowed.

Marcus valiantly tried to put the pieces together. He initially showed up today with very little to say. If pressed, he would've said he'd been jerking off for a month to the thought of Christy sucking him off, but never in a million years would he have thought that his therapist was buttplugged during their conversation, or that he'd end up fucking her in the ass.

This was all absolutely insane.

Christy reminded Marcus of the time. "Unfortunately, Marcus, we have to finish now. I hope you found this session to be of some benefit. I look forward to seeing you next month." She hugged Marcus, and kissed him on the cheek.

Marcus settled his bill and confirmed his appointment for next month.

*

7

If Marcus had told anyone he was undergoing sex therapy with one of the sexiest women he'd ever laid eyes on, and that as part of 'therapy' she'd sucked him off and let him fuck her ass, nobody would've believed him -- yet it had definitely happened and this wasn't a dream. He was meant to be getting a deeper understanding of why he found it so hard to have sex with people he truly loved, and while he was no closer to that goal, he couldn't have cared less right now. As part of his therapy, he'd experienced some of the best sex in his life.

A week after his last session with Christy, he received a short email from her.

"Hey Marcus. Hope you're doing well and getting something solid out of our therapy. For our next session, I was wondering if you'd be able to come to my house. Our next session might work better if we held it outside my consultation rooms. Would that be OK? Christy"

Christy went on to give Marcus her address, and to remind him of the time and date of his next scheduled appointment. She ended with a lipstick emoji and Marcus felt his dick twitch.

Marcus knew he was definitely getting something 'solid' out of therapy -- a solid rock hard dick.

"Hey Miss Christy, great to hear from you. Ummm yeah that sounds good to me. I'm really getting a lot out of our sessions. I'll be there. Marcus." He wanted to add "I literally can't fucking wait to see what you've got in store", but refrained.

The weeks dragged. Marcus went to work, he socialised with his friends and he was happy enough, but Miss Christy was constantly on his mind. He frequently found himself daydreaming about her, wondering what she was up to. He thought about her wet mouth and her sweet ass, sometimes finding himself popping a boner on the bus ride home from work.

Three days before his scheduled appointment, he received another email from Christy.

flatiron2
flatiron2
168 Followers