Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Marcus. I hope you're doing well and looking forward to your next appointment with me. I wanted to make a slight change. My husband will be working from home while you're here for our next session, and I wanted to make sure you're OK with it. Can you let me know please? If you think you might be uncomfortable with him being here, or if you think you might not get the full benefit from our session, please let me know and we can reschedule. OK thanks babe xxx -- Christy".

Marcus strongly suspected that this would mean no practical demonstrations would take place at their next meeting, and that his dick would be staying in his pants. On balance, he thought that might be a good thing. At least he could try to make some headway on the key question that he wanted answers to.

"Hey Miss Christy. I think that will be OK. No problem at my end. See you in a few days. Marcus".

Three nights passed, and Marcus found himself on the way to Christy's house for his appointment. He wasn't familiar with this part of town, and he had to research the public transport options to make his journey as efficiently as possible. Compared to where he lived, he noticed the houses were a little bit bigger, the gardens were a little bit tidier and the roads were a little bit wider. Soon enough, he found the house matching the address Christy had given him. He walked up the front path and rang the bell.

The door opened. "Hi Marcus, welcome to my home, come in."

"Thank you, Miss Christy." Marcus noticed, for the first time, Christy's wardrobe was nothing special. He guessed that when you're working from home, there's nobody to impress. He remembered that on the odd occasion when he worked from home, he barely even bothered getting dressed, and he silently wished Miss Christy had the same idea. But no -- she was definitely dressed, even if not spectacularly so.

Marcus stepped inside and noticed, in a distant room, which was probably a home-office, a man typing away on a keyboard. He was casually dressed. Christy's husband, he assumed.

He noticed the man stand up and walk towards Christy and himself. The man extended an muscled arm. "Hey, man. Nice to meet you. I'm Christy's husband. Name's Alex".

Marcus was confused. Why was Christy's husband introducing himself to him? He had absolutely no idea, but he did what was expected and shook Alex's hand. "I'm Marcus."

Christy looked at Marcus and studied his face. She noticed his confusion. She looked back at her husband and they shared a sly smile that Marcus couldn't see. Christy wondered what Marcus might've thought of Alex.

"OK, I'll let you two get to it. Nice meeting you, Marcus." Alex winked. He turned around and walked back towards his home-office.

Christy turned back towards Marcus and led him into her study. The room looked similar to her office in the city. They each took a seat, and Marcus wondered if Christy was plugged like last time.

Christy spoke first. "How've you been this last month, Marcus? Any sexual experiences or encounters you'd like to share?"

Marcus had absolutely nothing to put on the table. "Can I be honest with you, Miss Christy?"

"Of course you can, Marcus", was Christy's immediate response. "Honesty is crucial in therapy, otherwise it's just a waste of time for everyone. Please be as honest as you can with me."

"OK, Miss Christy. The truth is I haven't had sex with anyone since our last session. I haven't wanted to, and I haven't looked for it. All I've wanted to do this past month is jerk off. I think about your mouth and I get hard. I think about your ass and I get hard. And then I jerk off. I haven't felt this horny in years. A couple of times I even took care of business in a cubicle at work because there was no other way for me to get my concentration back."

Christy looked pleased, almost as if this was exactly what she expected him to say. She paused for a moment, and then said "Marcus, you've just given me an idea. Stay here for a second." She stood up and left the room. He heard her heels clicking on the hard wooden floorboards as she walked away.

She returned a minute later. "Marcus, I think today's session needs to be about observation."

"Observation, Miss Christy?"

"Yes, Marcus. Observation. You will observe."

Marcus was confused. "I don't think I understand, Miss Christy. What will I be observing?"

Christy looked him dead in the eyes. "You'll be observing me. You'll be watching me get fucked."

The door opened, and Alex entered the room.

*

The first thing Marcus noticed was that Alex was seriously fucking built. He had muscly arms, broad shoulders, thick thighs and big feet. And you know what they say about guys with big feet.

Alex said hello to Marcus again, ostensibly to acknowledge his presence. Marcus nodded. He wasn't entirely sure what to say or do, but he knew his role was to observe. He thought it best to remain quiet. He wasn't sure if he needed a pad and pencil to take notes, or even to try to draw what he saw. The situation was entirely new to him -- other than watching porn, he'd never 'observed' people having sex.

Alex and Christy moved towards each other. Neither of them said anything. They kissed deeply, tongues dancing against each other, and Marcus was already semi-hard. Christy unbuttoned Alex's shirt and began kissing his chest. She continued sinking further south and it was pretty clear to Marcus what her target was.

Christy unzipped Alex's pants, and eight inches of thick meat fell out. Marcus actually gasped. This was so fucking hot already, and they hadn't even started. Christy's hands were massaging Alex's shaft, and Marcus's eyes widened as he noticed Alex's cock grow a little more. Probably about eight and a half inches by now. Maybe even nine.

Christy got on her knees and started sucking, but a blowjob was not to be the main event.

Alex returned the favour. Christy got undressed and Alex lapped at her sweet, wet cunt. Before too long, Alex had Christy moaning and squirming, finding her clit with his tongue. Alex sank two of his fingers into Christy's puss and he let his thumb pass lightly across her anus. Christy came, and Alex's chin was glistening with her nectar.

Alex lay Christy on the floor and drove himself into her, missionary style. She came again, feeling his fat meat splitting her open. She looked at Marcus. "What are you seeing, Marcus? Are you observing?"

Marcus's cock was straining against the fabric of his pants and he was pretty sure there was a puddle of pre-cum in his undies. "Well, Miss Christy, I don't have a pen so I can't take notes, but I'm watching you... have sex."

Christy picked up on Marcus's choice of words. "Having sex, Marcus? Feels to me like I'm getting railed by my hunk of a man and his thick cock. Wouldn't you agree, Marcus?"

Alex was pounding her like a jackhammer. Christy was trying to provide her therapy service to Marcus, but it wasn't an easy task while she was on her back with her husband's cock in her.

"Well, yes, Miss Christy. You're getting railed by a big dick. This is really fucking hot to watch."

"Is there anything you'd like to do while you observe, Marcus?"

Marcus was hard as a rock. "I think I need to take my dick out, Miss Christy. It's pretty hard right now. Would that be OK?"

Christy looked at Alex as if to say "OK with you?". Alex looked at Christy as if to say "yeah, no problem with me".

Christy gave permission. "Yes, Marcus, it's OK if you'd like to get your penis out. It's also completely OK if you want to masturbate while you're observing."

She came hard as Alex pistoned in and out of her.

Alex was getting close, and with a mighty alpha roar, he unloaded inside Christy's wet pussy.

Marcus's breathing got shallow. "Miss Christy, ummm I think I'm gonna cum... I can't hold it in". He hadn't stroked his dick at all. All he'd done was take it out of his pants. He couldn't remember if he'd ever felt quite this hard, or this desperate to cum.

Christy, the therapist of many talents, positioned herself so she could take Marcus's dick into her mouth while Alex was still unloading, balls-deep in her snatch. Marcus came instantly, flooding Christy's wet mouth with his warm jizz. Christy ran her tongue over the ultra-sensitive head of Marcus's cock and he nearly died. Christy let Marcus's dick fall out of her mouth and she swallowed his load. She pivoted back towards Alex and kissed him.

Marcus knew that even though Christy had swallowed, some of his sperm was now probably inside Alex's mouth.

He had absolutely no idea what today's lesson was, but he'd had his cock inside Christy's mouth again, even just for a few seconds, and it was like heaven.

*

8

Marcus left his most recent sex therapy session with Christy feeling intellectually confused, probably because he'd just had one of the most intense sexual experiences of his life. Watching Christy get pounded by a well-built man -- her husband -- with a thick, fat cock, while he just sat there 'observing', was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen. He thought he probably would've climaxed even without touching himself, just from the sexual energy in the room, but as soon as Christy wrapped her lips around his dick, it was game over.

Marcus realised they hadn't made an appointment for next month. His brain was too scrambled at the time he left Christy's house to think straight. He wondered if Christy had noticed.

He put his earbuds in, cranked some death metal, and caught the bus home. He walked to the back of the bus and took a seat. He quickly got lost in thoughts about where he'd been in life, and where he currently was. He remembered being suicidal not so long ago; the mental repercussions of a relationship ending unilaterally still echoed within him. He remembered his first few meetings with the psych who helped him deal with his emotions, and he remembered his psych's suggestion that he see a sex therapist.

He remembered how she looked when he arrived for his first appointment. He remembered Christy's long black hair and her deep blue eyes. He remembered her massive breasts, and her fat ass. He remembered the short black leather skirt she wore the first day they met, and he remembered her lips were painted with the thickest, glossiest, red lipstick Marcus had ever seen.

His dick had since been inside that mouth. Twice. And once, inside her ass.

Sitting at the back of the bus, he boned up again. He felt like jerking off and spraying a thick load of semen all over the seat in front of him.

There were so many questions building up inside him. He emailed her a few days later.

"Hey Miss Christy, I hope you had a good weekend. So I was wondering. I've never seen a sex therapist before, so I didn't have any preconceptions of what to expect when I came to see you. I thought we'd talk about sex things, but I never thought we'd actually undress. I thought therapy would be about thoughts rather than actions. I never thought you and I would engage in any sexual acts. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving our sessions, they just aren't what I expected. While we were talking in our first session there was a moment when I watched your lips and tongue move and I completely lost track of what you were saying because I was imagining what it might feel like to put my dick in your mouth. I remember thinking 'I bet sex therapists give the best head'. I *really* wanted to fuck your mouth. I hope that's OK to say. But I honest to god never thought I'd actually feel your lips and tongue on my penis in real life, it was just a momentary fantasy, and I *definitely* never thought we'd have... anal sex... in your office. I know this question is a bit forward, and it might mean you don't want me to see you anymore, but I'm just curious. Is this normal? Is this what sex therapists do? Is this what sex therapy is? If it is, I'm enjoying it immensely. I'm already looking forward to our next session, even though it's almost a month away. I assume we're good for next month? We didn't set a date. -- Marcus"

Christy responded the next day.

"Hi Marcus. Thanks for getting in touch with me and for showing an intellectual interest in my profession. To be honest, most of my clients are middle aged or even quite elderly. I'm happy to just talk with them, to share experiences, and to discuss sexual inhibitions and so on. Generally, that's all they need. Most of these people were sexually active in a pre-porn era where religion distorted everything beautiful about sex, where the sexual act was primarily about procreation, and where you only ever had sex with your spouse. I spend my time with these clients talking about the freedom of sex and the joy people can get from sex, without hinting about how much time they've lost. You're different. You're young. I don't have many young clients. And you're actually the opposite of these people -- they only have sex with people they love, but you came to me because you said you could only have sex with people you *didn't* love.

"You probably don't know this, but I look forward to our monthly sessions with anticipation. If you're wondering if you're special to me, you are. I've actually only ever fucked one other client before, but that was a few years ago, before I got married, and he doesn't see me anymore. Let's not go there. It's true to say you're my only current client that I've sucked off, and you're the only client I've ever had that's fucked me in the ass.

"Hey, your cum is really tasty, by the way. Has anyone ever told you that? Tastes so much better straight from the tap instead of from the dam -- xx Miss Christy

"PS you've got a really nice dick. You're not huge, but huge isn't everything, especially when it comes to anal. You felt really nice in my ass. You stretched me out nice, even though you weren't inside me for very long. Maybe we can return to that one day. For therapy-related reasons, that is.

"See you in a month." Christy specified the date and time.

Marcus's brain caught fire. As soon as he finished reading Miss Christy's email, he yanked his pants down. You know what happened next -- he came everywhere. Some of his cum volleyed off Christy's email on his laptop screen. He licked it off.

Days passed. Suns rose and fell. Marcus went to work, and Christy saw her boring elderly clients.

Marcus emailed Christy two weeks out from their next appointment.

"Hi Miss Christy. I've been thinking about you and I'm really looking forward to our next session."

It was an unspecific, innocuous, completely pointless email. Emails don't get much vaguer than this. Even spam is more useful than this. Marcus didn't even expect a response -- seconds after he pressed enter, he regretted sending it.

Christy responded two nights later. For Marcus, it felt like two weeks. "That's nice, Marcus. What have you been thinking about? -- xxx Miss Christy".

Marcus responded straight away without noticing the time. "How honest can I be with you, Miss Christy?" Marcus hit enter, then looked at the clock. Late. 2am. Christy probably had a full day of work ahead of her tomorrow, and Marcus did too, yet here he was, emailing her at bullshit o'clock.

Despite the hour, Christy's response arrived instantaneously. "As honest as you feel comfortable being with me, Marcus. You know that. You've already been honest. You already told me how you wanted to 'fuck my mouth'. That's a pretty bold thing to tell your therapist."

Marcus didn't reply. He felt guilty for emailing Christy so late at night. He logged off and went to sleep, but when he checked his emails next morning, he noticed Christy had followed up with this:

"What comes after observation, Marcus? Action.

"You know we're going to fuck, don't you, Marcus? You *know* we are.

"Sleep well. --- xxx Miss Christy"

Lipstick emoji.

Eggplant emoji.

Splash emoji.

It was a good thing Marcus read this email before he got dressed for work. He shot ropes all over the bathroom mirror.

*

9

Marcus and Christy bumped into each other quite by chance a few days before their next scheduled appointment. It was at the local supermarket one Saturday morning. Marcus had his earbuds in, and he was thinking about how he'd spend the rest of the day after the shopping was done -- maybe he'd meet up with some buddies at the skatepark, talk shit, drink beers and chase chicks.

He'd picked up a basket and loaded a few groceries into it -- bread, milk, some sandwich fillings, and some microwave meals. He wasn't much of a cook, and if he was honest with himself, he didn't really care either. He wasn't able to watch more than two minutes of 'Masterchef' without wanting to vomit blood and throw his television out the window. He bought most of his meals from takeouts.

His mind was a million miles away at the time. That is, until he saw her.

Christy was shopping with her husband, Alex. She was wearing a tight red dress, red Converse sneakers, and pink thigh-high socks. Her breasts looked magnificent. Her lipstick was a bright shade of pink. Alex was wearing pants that showed off his bulge, and a sports t-shirt that barely contained his pecs.

Christy was turning heads, and she knew it. Alex pushed their cart up and down the aisles while Christy retrieved grocery items from the shelves. Every time she bent over to pick up an item from the bottom shelf, older men stopped and stared. Danger was in the air -- an ass like hers could stop a pacemaker at twenty feet.

Marcus saw Christy first -- I mean, how could he *not*? -- but he didn't want to interrupt her shopping. His gaze lingered on her juicy ass for a moment, and he remembered how tight it felt when he fucked it. He still could barely believe he'd fucked this incredibly sexy woman in her ass. He could've started at that thick butt forever. Eventually, the synapses of his brain started firing again, and he resumed his shopping. But Christy saw him, and she approached.

"Hey, Marcus! Great to see you again. You remember Alex, right?", said Christy. Alex gave Marcus a firm handshake and a grin, and Christy planted a thick lipstick kiss on his right cheek. He boned up immediately, and he held his basket in both hands to try to hide it. Marcus was pretty sure Alex would have a challenge popping a public boner, given the size of his cock. Christy noticed Marcus trying to hide his erection. She thought it was cute.

"Hey, Christy! So strange to bump into you here", responded Marcus. Christy fixed him with a stern look accompanied by a quizzically raised eyebrow. Marcus gulped. "Sorry. I meant MISS Christy." The rule, apparently, applied even in the supermarket.

Christy broke into a wide smile. "Well, everyone buys groceries, don't they? Even the Queen of England has to eat, right?"

"Yeah, of course we do, Miss Christy." Marcus trailed off, he wasn't sure what to say or do. Christy was stunningly beautiful, as always. There was an extended silence, and Marcus felt slightly awkward. He was about to say "hey so I'll let you get back to your errands...", but Christy got in first.

"So, Marcus, are you doing anything later on tonight? Alex and I have all this nice fresh food in our cart. Alex is pretty good in the kitchen, do you want to come over for dinner?"

Marcus blinked. This isn't how he expected his day would pan out, but he knew he'd be an idiot to say no. The three of them stood in the second aisle of the supermarket, yoghurts on one side, cheeses on the other.

"Ummm yeah, sure, Miss Christy, I'd love to. Are you really sure you want me to come over?" Christy nodded. His plan to waste the rest of the day with his skater buddies disappeared. "Errrrrrm OK then, sure. Sounds... lovely. What time should I come over?"

"Come over around 6 o'clock? Doesn't matter if you're a little later. You've probably got plans for this afternoon." Marcus didn't have plans for the afternoon. Not anymore. Not after this conversation.