Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 16

Story Info
Christy and Alex move on. Milo gets into Marcus's ass again.
10.6k words
4.69
2.1k
3
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
169 Followers

71

Morning; and the house slowly awakened. In the bedroom, Christy and April woke up side-by-side, and as April opened her sleepy eyes, she could barely believe who she was lying next to.

"Morning, Christy," croaked April.

"Morning, babe," whispered Christy. "Sleep well?"

"Like a log. I don't think I woke up at all during the night." April paused. "It was so nice sleeping next to you. So ... perfect."

"Thanks, babe. I enjoyed sleeping next to you, too."

They kissed. A quick morning peck on the lips quickly developed into something much more substantial. Christy was highly aroused, and she wanted to fuck her green-haired bitch again. She wasted no time, breaking their kiss so she could move down to tongue April's cunt. April was wet already from their kiss, but Christy wanted to tease April a little more before moving in for the kill. She tickled, teased and stroked April's inner thighs, and heard April moaning in response. As Christy stroked and kissed her, she heard her breathing become jagged.

"Please ..." gasped April.

"Your thighs are beautiful, babe," said Christy. "Your skin is so smooth. Like silk."

"Please, Christy ..." April begged.

"What do you need, babe?" asked Christy, knowing full well what April needed.

"Please ... make me cum."

Christy found April's clitoris and sucked it like it was a tiny penis, Tugging it back and forth with her thick, wet tongue, it was only a matter of seconds before April shuddered as an intense orgasm washed over her. Christy didn't let up. Another orgasm began building up, and as Christy quickly flicked her tongue across April's bean, April drowned in bliss. She was soaked by now, and Christy decided to return last night's favour. She lubricated two of her fingers in April's pussy juice and began teasing April's asshole with them.

"Oh my god yes," gasped April. "Fuck my ass with your fingers, Christy."

This had been Christy's intention all along, and as her slender digits forced their way into her asshole, April bucked and writhed as she came all over Christy's face.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck yes," said April as she lost her mind to another orgasm.

Milo woke up in the spare room, wondering what the noise was. A split second later, he realised where he was, who he was with, and who was in the next room.

"Dude, wake up." Milo shook Marcus's shoulders.

"What, man? I'm already awake. You snore like a jet engine. Has anyone ever told you that?" said Marcus.

Milo laughed nervously. "Yeah, one or two people have told me. Sorry about that."

They weren't touching. After sex last night, they each went to opposite sides of the bed and stayed that way until morning. The only contact between Marcus and Milo during the night was when Marcus punched his buddy in the arm to get him to roll over because he was snoring too loudly.

"Anyway, forget about that. Can you hear that noise? In the next room?"

"Yeah," yawned Marcus. "It's just Christy and April. They're having sex again."

Milo's brain went into overdrive, and he'd only been awake for about a minute and a half. "Fuck, man. She's like the Duracell bunny of sex. She doesn't ever slow down, does she?"

"Yeah," laughed Marcus. He liked Milo's analogy. "I guess she just loves sex."

"I know the feeling." Milo gazed into his buddy's eyes. "Hey, so I should apologise for being so weird towards you these past few weeks."

"You mean about the gloryhole? And about last night? Everything's cool, dude. You seem to forget I've been there before. I mean, in terms of worrying about what it all means."

"Yeah, I know, but ..."

"I'm sure it's different for everyone, man." Marcus rolled onto his back. "People find their own ways to where they want to be sexually, and you and I are as solid as ever. You haven't upset me, and there isn't anything for you to apologise for."

"Yeah, maybe, but ... I still feel bad. About my attitude."

"Yeah, bruh, but again, everyone's different." Marcus propped himself up on one elbow.

"Look. If you'd upset me, do you think I'd have invited you over last night to watch porn and get baked?"

"Well, uhh ..."

"And if you'd upset me, would you be lying in bed next to me right now?"

"Uhhhh ..."

"Exactly. So shut the fuck up, dude," concluded Marcus. He lay back down on his back.

There was silence for a few moments. Other than their own breathing, all they could hear was the sound of April wailing like a fucking banshee with half of Christy's hand jammed up her ass.

"Hey, Marcx?" asked Milo?

"Yeah?" answered Marcus.

"Is this weird?"

"Is *what* weird?"

"Sleeping in the same bed as me? Waking up next to me?"

"No, it's not weird. But seriously, dude, you need to see someone about your snoring," said Marcus.

"Yeah, but ... wait, no ... that's not what I meant ..." began Milo.

"No, I know what you meant. You meant is it weird to go to bed with a guy and wake up next to him. For me? No, it isn't weird. I haven't slept -- in the literal sense of actually closing my eyes and going to sleep -- with a dude for quite a long time, but I'm pretty comfortable with myself these days, and I'm comfortable with you. So the short answer to your question is no, it's not weird. At least, not to me." Marcus looked his buddy in the eyes. "But is it weird for you, Milesy?" Marcus glanced at his friend's long, sexy, blonde hair.

"I ... I don't know."

Marcus reached out to stroke Milo's cheek. "It's not weird, man," he whispered.

"I know ... it's not weird," breathed Milo.

"It's definitely not weird," reiterated Marcus, gazing into Milo's eyes.

"Kiss me again, bro," said Milo.

Marcus propped himself up on his elbow again. They joined lips, and Marcus's tongue found its way into Milo's mouth. Long blonde hair and long brown hair intertwined as their faces mashed into each other. "Fuck this is so good," breathed Milo.

Marcus reached down to touch Milo's chest. He deliberately brushed his hand against Milesy's nipples and he felt his friend's tongue in his mouth become more urgent, more insistent. "You like that?"

"Mmm," moaned Milo.

Marcus broke the kiss and moved down to Milo's chest. There was a small amount of chest hair there, not much, but Milo's nipples were already fine, upstanding citizens. Marcus licked one of Milo's nipples, swirling his tongue around the outside before licking and biting the nipple itself. Marcus felt Milo's hands gripping his head and pulling him into his chest, a sure sign that Milo was loving this feeling.

"You hard, bro?" asked Marcus.

"With you doing that to my nips, I'm as hard as a fucking rock," came the response. Marcus moved his hand down to Milo's crotch just to verify the situation, and yep, there it was. Milo's dick was as hard as fuck.

"You wanna fuck me, dude?" asked Marcus. He gave his friend's cock a few slow strokes with his fist.

"Yeah, man, of course I do." A bottle of lube was in the bedside drawer. It proved to be quite useful last night.

"Why's this lube here anyway, Milesy?" asked Marcus.

"Ummm ..." began Milo. "Fucked if I know. I think April found it here. Or maybe it's hers. Ask her." Marcus found the bottle and held it up as a prize. He tossed it to Milo. "Can you lube your hole up, dude?" he asked.

"Wait, don't you want to get me ready? You did last night."

"I can do it again if you want me to," offered Milo.

"Yeah, I do," said Marcus. "Be a fucking gentleman," he joked. Milo squirted a generous dollop into his hand and rubbed it across Marcus's opening, and inside it. Marcus squirmed at first, because the liquid was a little cold, and then ... oooooh, that feels amazing.

Milo pulled his hand away and wrapped it around his erection.

"We good to go?" asked Marcus. He lay on his back.

Milo propped Marcus's ass up on a few pillows to make it easier to penetrate him. He lined his cock up against Marcus's ass and thrust forward. Marcus's pupils dilated as Milo entered him and he began thrusting slowly, yet forcefully, into his buddy's pussy. Marcus grabbed Milo's ass cheeks and pulled him further into him.

"Can I kiss you again?" asked Milo. "While we fuck?"

"You don't need to keep asking, dude."

Milo's cock swelled even further as he felt Marcus's tongue mashing into his mouth, tangling against each other. Milo knew he wouldn't last very long, Marcus's hole was warm and tight.

"Dude, sorry, I think I'm gonna squirt," he gasped.

"Don't take it out, bruh, cum in my pussy," said Marcus.

Milo kissed his buddy deeply, and he growled as he unloaded a batch of warm semen inside Marcus. "Fuuuuuuck, dude, you're so tight."

Marcus felt his buddy's cock twitching and flexing as it fired its seed into his boicunt. "You keep fucking me like that, and I'll loosen up," he replied.

They noticed that the noises from the next room had stopped, and they assumed Christy and April had gotten up. Minutes later, the smell of coffee wafting in from the kitchen provided confirmation.

"Get up, dude, I'm hungry," demanded Marcus. He started padding his way out to the kitchen but remembered he'd just had a load of cum fired into his guts. He turned towards the bathroom, but the door was closed. Thank fuck for the spare bathroom! He turned to shuffle towards it, but Milo had beaten him to the punch. Marcus pounded on the door. "Dude, get the fuck out! I need the bathroom, Your load is dribbling down my leg!"

"Isn't there another bathroom?" asked Milo from behind the locked door.

"Yeah, but someone else is in it!" wailed Marcus.

"Dude, I'm a little indisposed right now," confessed Milo.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm ... taking a shit right now," said Milo.

Marcus would just have to wait. "Well, hurry the fuck up, then, bro!"

Milo finished up quickly so Marcus could attend to his own business. A part of Milo felt guilty for leaving Marcus with the mess he needed to take care of. Marcus locked the door and sat on the seat -- warmed up already, thanks, Milo -- and squeezed as if he was taking a crap. He wasn't exactly sure what he should be doing, and he made a mental note to ask Miss Christy next time they were alone. He tidied himself up as best he could, hoping he'd squeezed enough of Milo's load out. After wiping, flushing, and washing his hands, he walked to the kitchen for a coffee. The others were already there.

Miss Christy greeted him. "Hey, boi." She planted a thick, loving kiss on his lips.

"Hey, Christy. Sleep well?"

"Yeah, boi. I mean, today's likely to be a challenge, but at least I had a good night's sleep. What about you? Did you sleep well?"

Marcus looked at Milo. "Not really. This cunt snores like a 747."

April laughed in sympathy. "Fuck, man, I know. It's like trying to sleep on a runway in the middle of a hailstorm."

Milo was a little surprised and hurt. "You never mentioned that, Apes."

"Yeah, I never said, but ... it's true. When you sleep on your side, it's OK, but when you sleep on your back, you're loud," said April.

"Fuck. OK, I need to look into this," said Milo.

"Breakfast?" asked Christy, changing the subject. The coffee machine binged on cue as if to say 'I'm done for the day, come get your fix.' Christy pulled four mugs out of the cupboard and filled them.

Christy provided a nutritious start to the day for herself and their two guests. Marcus could look after himself with his cereal. There was some more discussion about what happened last night in each of the bedrooms, and Milo felt his cock twitch as he heard about April fucking Christy's ass with her fingers last night, and then Christy returning the favour this morning.

After breakfast, Milo and April got dressed and prepared to leave to go home. April already knew from last night that Christy had a potentially difficult afternoon ahead of her, but Milo had no idea about her upcoming conversation with Alex. Christy made sure to give April a super-sexy goodbye kiss. Christy thought April looked incredibly hot in her boots and her stripy tight leggings that went under her skater shorts all the way up to her beautiful pussy. Christy approached. "Wait, babe," she said.

April turned to face her. Before she could respond, Christy's tongue was in her mouth. Milo semi-boned up again as he heard April moan. "Get out of here, bitch," said Christy. "See you again soon," she said, as she smacked April's ass on the way out the door. April headed to the nearest bus stop, floating on her own personal cloud.

Milo wasn't sure how to say goodbye to Marcus. They'd been friends for so long, and every time they'd parted in the past, it'd been a handshake or a hug or a clash of skateboards. Neither had their board with them right now, so that ruled out one option.

"See ya," said Marcus.

"Yeah, dude," said Milo.

This was a little awkward. Christy noticed. The guys eventually settled on a hug. "See you at the park, man," said Milo.

"You can do better than that, I think," challenged Marcus.

Milo stopped to think. "See you in Christy's backyard soon. We'll get baked and have sex. Is that better?"

"Yeah, man," responded Marcus, "I like the sound of that."

They kissed, and Milo left. He turned around to wave before Marcus closed the front door.

*

72

Marcus faced Miss Christy. She pulled in a deep breath, and exhaled.

"OK, boi. Now for the tricky bit."

"What's tricky, Miss Christy?"

"Meeting Alex this afternoon. I don't know what to expect, and I don't know what to say," she confided.

Marcus thought. "If I was in your shoes, I'd be thinking about what I want. I mean, not what I'd want from Alex, but what I'd want from my own life. And I think when you're sitting down next to him in the middle of the conversation, you'll find the right words."

"Thanks, boi. And I've already thought about what I want from my life," said Miss Christy. "I want what I've got."

Marcus knew what this meant for him. "I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that," he said, "but at the same time, I know you're probably not going to have a good time this afternoon, and maybe not for weeks and months after. But I just want to say that I don't ever want to lose you, Miss Christy."

"Same, boi," she replied.

"Anything I can do to help you right now?" asked Marcus.

"You've already said and done way more than enough to help me, boi. I think I just need to do this next bit on my own."

*

73

3pm arrived, and Christy entered the coffee shop on time. She ordered a decaf coffee while she waited for her husband to show up -- the last thing her blood stream needed right now was caffeine.

She waited nervously. She wished she'd brought one of Marcus's many books to read while she was waiting, at least it might've calmed her nerves or made her look cooler than she was. People who read books in coffee shops convey a sense of confidence and purpose, she thought, but people who scroll through their phones in coffee shops look like they're aimless, bored and distracted.

15 minutes passed. No Alex.

15 more minutes passed. Still no Alex.

Christy worried that she was waiting in the wrong place. She checked her text message history. 'Meet you at our old coffee shop tomorrow? Let's say 3pm?', he'd said. This was definitely the right place. Maybe something urgent had come up for Alex. Or maybe he'd had an accident.

Christy was about to get up and leave when the door swung open wide and her husband walked in. Alex glanced around the room and found his wife. He walked over to her table and joined her. They gingerly kissed, but both felt awkward.

"Hey, Alex," said Christy. "Have a seat. Great to see you again."

Alex sat. "Nice to see you too." A staff member approached to ask if Alex wanted anything. "Coffee with milk, please," asked Alex.

They talked catchup small-talk for a while, and Alex's hot coffee arrived quickly.

Christy felt nervous. "How've you been, Alex?" she started.

"Yeah, not too bad," exhaled her husband. "I've been busy lately. Lots of gym, lots of training, lots of travel. I'm sick to death of airports. What about you?"

"Just been busy at work. Same old," she said.

There was a pause, charged with electricity and anxiety. They each glanced down at the table. Then, out the window. Then, briefly, to each other.

"How's the house?" asked Alex.

"Well looked after," replied his wife. "Taking very good care of the place since you've been away."

"Good to hear," said Alex. He took a sip of his coffee.

"How's the season going?" asked Christy.

"Good, I think. We've dropped one or two matches, but our scrum is really powerful this year."

"Oh, I know," enthused Christy. "I've been watching. You're destroying most of the loose head props you come up against. You must really be working hard on your shoulders and thighs."

"Yeah," said Alex. "That's the game of rugby for a tight head prop. Strength in the scrum, ability to lift locks in the lineout, and defence. For the position I play, the challenge is to always keep it as simple as possible."

Christy nodded. "Yeah." She knew they weren't here to talk about rugby.

"So, how's Marcus?" asked Alex.

OK, here we go, thought Christy. The moment of dread.

"He's good."

"You two still together?"

"Ummm ... yeah."

Alex sighed. "I honestly don't know what you see in him, but whatever."

"Yeah, Alex, I already know," she replied quietly. She couldn't meet his gaze.

"You haven't changed your mind? About us?" asked Alex.

"In what way?"

"In terms of our relationship," he said. "Do you still want us to be together? Do you want to try again?"

Christy thought hard. Even though she already knew her answer to that question, she kicked the ball to the other end of the rugby field so that Alex would have to catch it and run it back upfield. "Do you?"

"I don't know," he said.

"What do you mean by that, Alex?"

"Well, so, I still love you. I've been running through the wives and girlfriends of my rugby team-mates since we've been separated, they all love my big fat dick." Christy wasn't surprised to hear that. Alex continued. "But it's just sex. I mean, what I've learned lately is I can fuck whoever I want. There's plenty of demand for my cock. I know I'm lucky that I was born with a fat sword, but word travels fast, and when the rugby wives' network got wind of my size, everyone wanted a piece of me, and I was quite happy to oblige. But sex is one thing. Building a life with someone is another thing. I can get sex anywhere, but I only want to build a life with one person. You."

"There are plenty of people you can build a life with, Alex. You just said it yourself. Everyone wants your cock, so why wouldn't there be someone out there who wants your heart?" asked Christy.

"Do you still want my heart?" asked Alex.

Christy noticed there were jugs of water and empty glasses on the counter for customers to take. Her mouth was dry. She stood up, collected a water jug and two glasses, and brought them back to her table. She poured water for Alex and herself.

Alex watched her pour. "Thanks, Christy." He paused before continuing. "Do you? Do you still want my heart?"

Christy felt the words bubbling up, the words she never expected to hear herself say. "I don't think I ever had it in the first place."

Alex was stunned. "Babe, what do you mean?"

"I mean ... I mean, I don't think you ever truly loved me in the first place."

"I don't understand why you'd say that! Of course I did! And I still do!" he protested.

Christy dabbed her eyes as she began to weep. "I mean, I always loved how you looked after me and how you protected me. I always loved your companionship. I loved how you showed interest in my work. And, of course, I loved how you fucked my brains out. I mean, sex with you is awesome. All of those things are a kind of love, but it's not enough. It's so hard for me to explain. Marcus understands me in a way I don't think you ever did. And that's not meant to be a criticism of you, it's just that looking back, I'm not sure we were ever truly connected as well as we were meant to be. I don't quite know how Marcus manages to connect so well with me, but he does. I can't put it into words, but I feel an intense connection with him that I've never felt with anyone else before. And I know you did the best you could while we were together, and I know you tried as hard as you could, and I know I did too, but something undefinable, something beyond words, was still missing. I know you love me, and I love you too, Alex, and I always will, and this is why it's so hard for me to say this ... but I'm not 'in love' with you, if that makes sense."

flatiron2
flatiron2
169 Followers