Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex took a few moments to absorb this response. "I thought ... I thought after this rugby season was over, we could try for a baby."

"I don't think so," responded Christy. "And it's not just you, it's ... it's just the wrong time in my life for me to be thinking about starting a family."

A pause.

"Look within your own heart, Alex. Are you truly 'in love' with me, or are you in love with the idea of being in love with me? They aren't the same things. Have you been thinking about me on tour while you've been running a one-man train through your teammates' wives and girlfriends, or am I just a safe person to come home to? Do you really want to start a family with me because you love me and you love the idea of being with me for the next twenty years, or is it just about making you feel wholesome? Because I don't want to be your trophy wife, and I don't want you getting me pregnant and then disappearing a few years later because you've discovered your fullback's younger girlfriend has a tighter cunt than me."

Alex glanced furtively out the window. This was a lot to absorb. This was an emotional bodyblow.

"Are you, Alex? Are you in love with me? Have you ever been?"

Alex looked at the coffee shop table. He picked up his glass of water, sipped from it, and swallowed. "If you want to put it in those exact terms, I think I once was, but maybe I'm not anymore."

That was enough for Christy. And all her years of professionalism as a therapist told her that her husband was telling his raw, unvarnished truth, and was aware of the consequences of his response. She looked her husband in the eyes. "Thank you." She reached her hand across the table, and her husband accepted it.

This was the end, but also the beginning.

The pressure was off. Everything of substance that needed to be resolved between them was now agreed, though there were details that still needed to be worked through.

There was one last thing that needed to be said. "Alex, I would really like it if we could still be friends. We've spent too much time together to throw our friendship away. I would be sad forever if we couldn't be friends, but I also know it might be hard for each of us to deal with our emotions." She paused. "I've worked with many couples where the relationship ends badly, and they're left feeling confusion, despair, vulnerability, and in many cases, anger. Some relationships I've tried to help save have even ended in hatred. All of those feelings and emotions are legitimate, given the underlying circumstances, but I'm hoping we can have a much softer landing. Can we try?"

"Yes," replied Alex. "I'd like that too."

"I'm glad to hear that. The fact we haven't really been in touch for so long, apart from the occasional terse message, got me worried that you were angry with me or hated me."

Alex looked at the table in thought. "Can I be honest?" He continued without waiting for her response. "For a while, I was incredibly angry at you. Hate is a strong word, and I can honestly say I never felt that. I never hated you. But I was angry. And confused. I didn't understand what you saw in Marcus, and even though you've explained it earlier, I guess I still can't see it or understand it, but I know I have to accept it. I felt emasculated to think you could be taken away from me. I felt like I'd been rejected by you in favour of someone else. And whenever I thought about him, the 'someone else', I felt anger."

"I know," said Christy. "I saw what you did to him that time. He was crumpled on the floor when I got home. I had to help clean his asshole up. You could've put him in the hospital, you know. Or worse."

Alex felt ashamed. "I'm embarrassed by that. I'm really sorry. Please give Marcus my apologies, even though it probably won't mean much to him. It was a terrible thing for me to have done. The anger and pain I felt at the time was almost unbearable, and I had no idea how to handle it. I couldn't really talk to anyone about it either. I wasn't thinking straight, and I wasn't coping. I had sleepless nights, and a complete inability to focus on my job during the day. I guess I needed some kind of outlet, some kind of way to get the anger out of my system. I should've looked into yoga, or meditation, or fucking mindfulness, whatever the hell that is. And while I was right in the middle of that vortex of emotional negativity, I walk out of my own fucking bathroom to see this cunt waving a tea-towel at a smoke sensor, and I guess I just exploded." Alex paused. "What I did to Marcus that day was inexcusable. And it didn't make me feel any better, either."

"So what did you do?" asked Christy.

"They say 'time heals all wounds', so I guess I could've just buried myself in rugby and gym and training and the team culture, and waited for time and space and distance to slowly make it better. Most professional sports teams these days have psychologists on staff. We have a sports psychologist who travels with us. Her job is basically about maximising our performance on the field, but it's also about helping us with difficult situations in our lives and dealing with the emotions that come with them. So I set up an appointment with her. And one appointment turned into a sequence of them, and slowly, I started to come to terms with what had happened between you and me, and how I felt about it. We also talked about the incident with Marcus, and it's fair to say she was shocked. Well, I'm assuming she was shocked. I saw her eyebrows rise and I heard her breath catch, but she composed herself, and I'm sure you know what I mean by that because you probably have this same skill when you're consulting with a client and they tell you something startling and you disguise your reaction. I'm ashamed about what I did to Marcus, but I'm totally cool about fucking men, and I'm sure you've already learned by now through Marcus that I have a Grindr account." Christy nodded. Alex continued. "Well, actually, that's not true anymore -- I *had* an account, but I've since deleted it. Not that it matters anymore."

Christy was grateful to learn that Alex knew he'd been way out of line in taking his anger out on Marcus, but she also expected that even though she'd convey Alex's apology to Marcus, it would be worthless to him. In this moment, she wanted to do what she could to ensure an ongoing friendship with Alex.

"Hey, let's get dinner together, what do you say?" suggested Christy.

"I got nothing else planned, so yeah, that sounds good," replied Alex.

Christy excused herself to take a pee. From the cubicle, she messaged her boi. 'Hey boi everything's good. Met Alex and it's all over. Gonna have dinner with him though, I still want to be his friend and I think he feels the same way. I'm yours, you're mine, I love you to death. See you later tonight. xxxxxx'

Marcus beamed when he read this. Sure, he felt sad for Alex, but he was over the moon in terms of Miss Christy and himself. 'Love you forevs Miss Christy xxx', he replied.

Christy returned to Alex. "Hungry?"

"Yeah, Christy."

"I know a good steak place. It's new. You'll fucking love it."

They left the coffee shop and walked a few blocks across town. Opening the door, Christy asked for a table for two. The restaurant was quiet as it wasn't quite peak dinner time just yet. They were seated, and menus arrived. Alex asked for a local draught beer, and Christy joined him. Their drinks arrived and they toasted each other.

"All this time, Christy," mused Alex, staring into the middle distance, lost in reminiscences, drowning in memory, shaking his head.

"What do you mean?"

Alex returned to the moment and looked into the eyes of his soon-to-be ex-wife. "Like, maybe ... I don't know ... maybe we should just have stayed friends and fuckbuddies all along," he said. "Maybe marriage wasn't meant for us. I mean, I don't know about you, but I'm relieved that our relationship is kind of behind us now. There's sadness, because I think you're fucking awesome and because I know I'll see less of you now than before, but hopefully you know what I mean?"

"Yeah," agreed Christy. "I'm relieved too. There's been so much pressure, and I had no idea what you wanted or expected until this afternoon."

Alex injected a note of gravity. "We still need to sort out what's happening with the house."

"Yeah, I know," conceded Christy. "We do. But can we worry about this later, and just have a nice night tonight?"

Alex laughed. "Yeah, of course."

"I'd really like for us to remain friends, Alex," said Christy.

"I want that too. Very much," replied Alex. "And we can still have sex, right?"

Christy couldn't have smiled wider if she tried. A tear ran down her cheek. "Absolutely. Whenever you're in town, I'm all yours."

In this moment, it felt like everything in the world was perfect, and this was a feeling she wanted to remember forever.

They ate their steaks and drank their beers, chatting all the while about Alex's rugby, Christy's therapy work, and every other topic under the sun.

"I've really enjoyed seeing you again, Alex. And I know this is difficult, but I think it's the right way forward."

"Yeah, I think you're right," said Alex. "Wait there, I'm gonna pay the bill."

"Thanks, Alex." She watched him stand and walk to the register. She noticed his pert ass as he pulled his wallet out of his pocket.

'One more time,' she thought to herself.

Alex returned to the table. "So great seeing you again, Christy."

"Do you need to leave?" pouted Christy.

"Well, not just yet," he replied. "What've you got in mind?"

Christy smiled at him. Her eyes were devilish. "Meet me in the ladies' bathroom in five minutes and you'll find out."

She walked towards the bathroom, and Alex was mesmerised as he watched Christy's fat ass sashaying away from him. She looked back over her shoulder at him. She cast a spell over his cock, and it swelled and grew as she teased and pulled his puppet strings. 'That ass could kill people,' he thought.

He checked the time on his watch and made sure to wait exactly five minutes before heading to the bathroom.

Christy heard the door open. There was nobody else in the room. "I can hear you. Get in here. I want your cock," she announced.

He knocked on the cubicle door. She opened it. Their mouths met, but this wasn't a moment for subtlety. Christy wanted his cock immediately. She hitched up her skirt and faced the wall, offering her cunt to him. "Get inside me."

Alex's massive cock was already rock-hard. He rolled on a Magnum and spat on his shaft. And then he jammed his fat cock into her cunt.

She struggled to breathe. She lost her mind.

"God, your pussy is amazing," he seethed through clenched teeth.

"So is your beautiful cock," she replied. "Fuck me hard."

There was nobody else around.

His mouth approached her ear from behind. "You OK, Christy?" He just wanted to be sure.

He had nothing to worry about. "Fuck me, Alex," she replied. "I want you to destroy my pussy right now." She tilted her neck to meet his mouth, and they kissed.

Christy played with her cunt and got herself off at the feeling of being torn in two. Alex felt Christy's snatch squeezing his shaft, rhythmically contracting around him, and his balls emptied violently into the condom.

Christy ejected Alex's dick from her pussy. She turned around to face him. Glancing down at his dick, she marvelled at how much sperm he'd produced. "Fuck, Alex, that's so much cum."

Alex replied by placing his hands on his hips, waving his sheathed cock in her direction, as if to say 'if you want it, it's yours'.

Christy rolled the condom off, and as she squeezed Alex's liquid onto her tongue, she remembered his flavour. It was thick and creamy. She swished it around her mouth and tongue. "Fuck, you still taste so good." She swallowed and kissed him.

They heard the bathroom door open. It was the cleaners. They waited in silence for a few moments. The cleaners probably noticed four legs poking out of a single cubicle, but it was probably nothing they hadn't seen before.

The cleaners finished what they needed to do and left. Christy unlocked the cubicle door, and she and Alex made themselves presentable again.

"Nice seeing you, Alex," said Christy.

"You too, Christy."

"We'll catch up again next time you're in town, OK?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"Thanks for your cock," she said, giving it a firm squeeze inside Alex's pants.

Alex smiled and left the bathroom. Christy checked her makeup and went home to her boi.

*

74

Marcus was sitting up in bed with his head buried in a novel when Miss Christy came home. It wasn't late by any means, but he felt like reading in a comfortable place. He heard the front door open. "Hey, Miss Christy, I'm in bed reading," he yelled.

"OK," she hollered back. She went for a quick pee before joining Marcus. She dived on the bed in sweet joy. "Whatcha reading there, boi?"

"A fucking book, genius." Tonight wasn't about him, it was about her. "Hey, how'd it go tonight?" he asked. "With Alex?" He closed his book.

Christy rolled onto her back, stared at the ceiling, and sighed a sigh of immense relief. "It went very well. It went better than I could've ever expected. Thanks for asking, by the way. Turns out that Alex and I are on almost the exact same wavelength. Our marriage wasn't working for either of us, and we've agreed we need to divorce, but we still want to be friends. I think we've both accepted that getting married was a mistake, because even though neither of us meant to, it set up a range of preconceptions and expectations that neither of us wanted, even though we had all the right conversations beforehand."

Marcus nodded. "Yeah. I never wanted to say this to you before today, but bottom line, I think the general idea of marriage is batshit crazy."

Miss Christy laughed. "Yeah, boi. I think you might be right." She rolled onto her side and draped a loving arm across Marcus's chest.

"So what happens now?" asked Marcus.

"Well, two things need to happen. We need to do the paperwork for divorce, which means attorneys and a judge, and we need to sell the house, which means even more attorneys, bankers and everyone else. But we talked about it, and we're happy for it to take as long as it takes. We aren't in any specific hurry. So again, I'm very happy about that. It's just one less thing for me to feel anxious about."

"Do you think you'll stay friends?" asked Marcus.

"Absolutely. That's one of the things I'm most relieved about. I'll see him from time to time, and even though it sounds like he's getting wall-to-wall sex from his teammates' wives and girlfriends, hopefully he and I can hook up once every now and again." She smiled.

"That's awesome, Miss Christy. I'm so happy for you. You don't ever want to say goodbye to a body or a cock like his."

"Tell me about it, boi. I'm not letting that beautiful dick go. We had sex in the restaurant bathroom after dinner, and we agreed that whenever he's in town we're gonna try to hook up. But seriously, I'm happy for Alex, because psychologically, it seems he's landed in a good place. I was really worried about him for a while. And needless to say, I'm completely over the fucking moon for you and me."

They kissed and shared a hug that neither thought would ever end.

"By the way, we talked about how he fucked you after you tried to turn the smoke alarm off that day. He's really sorry about that. He saw a psychologist to talk about it. He wanted me to tell you how sorry he was."

Marcus froze. He hadn't thought about that incident in a long time. In fact, he'd tried to forget it completely. "Please tell him 'thank you', but I'm not sure what else to say right now." He went back to his novel. She understood.

Miss Christy showered and joined her boi under the covers. They talked for a while longer; Marcus's nose still was buried in his thick, complicated philosophical novel about life, death, war, peace, famine, the pain you feel when you accidentally hit your finger with a hammer, and everything in between, while Miss Christy aimlessly thumbed through a fashion magazine. Eventually, they turned the lights out for sleep. They both had to work tomorrow.

Marcus was restless around 3am. Perhaps he was having a bad dream, or maybe even a seizure of some kind. His noises and movements were enough to wake Miss Christy up. She grabbed his shoulders in an attempt to awaken him. "You OK, boi? You OK?"

Marcus slowly tuned back into the world. For a second, his mind teetered on the brink of dreaming and consciousness. He took a few deep breaths to reorient himself in the present. A thin film of sweat caked his frame. "Thanks for waking me up, Miss Christy, I was having a terrible dream." He rolled onto his back.

When someone wakes up suddenly in the middle of a nightmare, there's that moment where everything they were dreaming half a moment ago pulses across their consciousness in lurid technicolour, but as they realise 'it was only a dream', a feeling of safeness and security kicks in. This was where Marcus found himself right now.

"Are you OK, boi?"

"Yeah ... yeah I think so, Miss Christy."

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

Fragments of his dream were already beginning to dissolve. In a few minutes, he knew he'd struggle to piece it all together again, it'd lose all of its cogency and meaning. But he remembered one aspect of his dream all too clearly, and he knew it was unlikely to dissipate.

"No, I don't think so, Miss Christy," he breathed. "Not just yet."

"That's OK," she soothed, rubbing his chest in sympathy. She felt the heat radiating from his torso. She glanced down and noticed Marcus's penis was erect.

"Hey, Miss Christy?"

"Yeah?" She locked eyes with her boi in the darkness.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too, boi," Miss Christy responded.

Marcus finally gave voice to the demons in his dream. "I dreamed we had a baby."

Miss Christy gasped.

"And I was scared, because ... I don't want one."

Miss Christy waited for her boi to continue. They were both wide awake now.

"I think I'd be a terrible father," he said. Miss Christy saw a line of inquiry worth pursuing, but another day. Not right now.

"Are you worried that because me and Alex have agreed to divorce, that I'm suddenly gonna expect you to get me pregnant?"

She saw Marcus nodding in the darkness. "I don't know. No. Maybe."

"We should've had a conversation about this earlier, but 3am on a Monday morning when we both need to get up for work in a few hours is just gonna have to do. I don't want a baby either, boi. Actually, Alex mentioned having a baby with me today as part of his 'maybe we could start again' pitch, and straight away, I said no. It's not the right time in my life, and besides, I'm not sure how good a mom I'd be anyway."

"I'm sorry, Miss Christy."

"We've talked about my birth control before. I don't wanna be a mom," she confided. "Well, maybe one day I might, but definitely not right now. And I'm glad you don't wanna be a dad just yet either. If you wanna use condoms just for your own piece of mind, that's cool with me, but I really don't think you need to. Either way, let's just have fun for a while."

She kissed him gently and lovingly. A tender kiss quickly became more urgent, and Marcus's erection showed no signs of abating. She broke the kiss, pushed him onto his back and mounted him, grinding his cock into the mattress. "I'm gonna fuck those babies out of you, boi."

The moon shone through their bedroom window. Marcus looked up into the eyes of his beautiful Miss Christy, and he watched her breasts bouncing up and down as he felt her perfect, tight, wet pussy enveloping his cock. She did all the work; he just lay there, looking up at his goddess as she ground down upon him.