Christy, the Sex Therapist Pt. 17

Story Info
They buy a new mattress, and let the deliverymen fuck them.
10.7k words
4.56
2.7k
3
0

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers

77

The four of them had arranged to meet at a city bar after work on Friday. Christy had a relatively quiet afternoon in her office, so she spent time catching up on paperwork and invoices. Later, she dialled up some porn and had a quick fap watching two hot BBWs destroying each other with a thick, ribbed dildo, before locking up for the day. April disengaged with her maze of spreadsheets, closed her files down, and logged off. She knew her spreadsheets will still be there on Monday morning, taunting her, threatening to ruin her weekend. Milo finished his job (nobody knew what he did for a living, and almost unbelievably, nobody had ever asked) and headed into town to meet the others.

In a nearby building. Marcus noticed the time was approaching five o'clock. He worked until the digital clock in the bottom right-hand corner of his screen ticked over to the top of the hour before logging off and shutting his computer down. Two more days to go. He'd been a perfect employee since his expletive-laden outburst at HR a few mornings ago. He had no line of sight to his personal 'metrics', but he had no doubt they'd have been exemplary these past few days. From a corporate perspective, his attitude was faultless, and he knew it. He was ruthlessly task-focused, and everything that was assigned to him was dealt with promptly, efficiently, and immediately. He didn't take any of his coffee breaks, he returned from his lunch breaks fifteen minutes ahead of time, and his bathroom breaks were kept to a bare minimum. Now that the finish line was in sight, he really didn't care about the pointless effort he was putting in.

His colleagues wondered what had gotten into him. Marcus had never seemed lazy or disengaged, and he'd always seemed like he wanted to do a good job, but he was in overdrive mode this week. They wondered if he'd been put on an incentivised salary scheme, or if he'd started mainlining ritalin. They also wondered if something catastrophic might've happened in his personal life and whether he might be burying himself in work to distract himself from it.

Five o'clock, and Marcus's colleagues did the same as him: log off, shut down; end of the story for another week.

One of his colleagues nervously approached Marcus. "Hey, man. If it's none of our business, that's cool, just tell me. But a few of us have noticed just how dedicated you've been this week. Like, you've been a machine. Fucking hyper-focused. You haven't stopped. You've barely said a word to any of us. Some of us are worried about you, including me. Is ... is everything OK?"

"I'm good, man, but thanks so much for asking, I really appreciate it," Marcus replied as he and his team prepared to leave the floor. "Actually, I'm better than good. I'm gonna miss you guys, but I'm outta here. I've resigned. My last day here is next Tuesday."

Jaws dropped. "We had no idea," said his colleague. "Fuck! What are you gonna do? You got a better job? You going back to college?"

"First of all, I want you to know I was gonna tell you all I was leaving before I left. I wasn't gonna walk out the door on Tuesday and then not show up the next day without saying goodbye first. But by the same token, I don't want anyone to make a fuss over me when I go. And secondly, no, I'm not going to college, and I don't have another gig to go to."

"So what will you do?"

"I'm going to try to write something. A novel, or possibly a play, I haven't decided on the format yet. You probably know I read a lot, and I've got some ideas about some things I could possibly write myself. I love literature way more than I love ... this." Marcus waved his hands around the office floor to indicate what he meant by 'this'. "But ideas need time to develop, and I can't find the time while I'm chained to this desk eight hours a day."

"Wow, man. That's fucking brave. How will you pay the rent?"

"That's what makes it easy. Rent's taken care of. I gave up my apartment a few months ago, and I've been living with my partner. She's encouraging my creative side in full knowledge that I won't have much of an income for a while. We'll have less money coming in, but we'll manage. Besides, I don't spend very much money except on food, books and weed."

"I'd kill to have a partner like that," said another colleague. "So supportive."

Marcus could only nod meekly in response. He knew how lucky he was.

"But wait," probed another colleague. "If this is your last week, and if I heard right, you've only got two days left, why the hell aren't you wrecking the place before you go?"

"Because earlier this week I gave Human Resources a sendoff you wouldn't believe. I can barely believe it myself. I was savage beyond recognition, and they deserved every fucking word of my tirade. I called them a bunch of hypocritical assholes who pretend they care about their employees, but in actual fact couldn't give a shit about anyone but themselves, their stock price and their profit margin. I was like Mussolini screaming from the balcony. They were obviously shocked, all the colour drained out of their faces. So I know they'll be looking over my shoulder until I leave to try to find something they can use to reduce my payout, and so in response, I am now the perfect IT helpdesk employee. For at least two more working days."

"Man, seriously, well done. Thanks for telling those pricks how it is. Like, not just for you, but for all of us. You deserve a drink."

"I know. I'm just about to go get one. Have good weekends, everyone. See you all on Monday. We'll swap phone numbers and email addresses. I'd love to keep in touch with you guys. HR, on the other hand, can get fucked."

"Amen to that. Have a great night, man," said his colleague as Marcus walked out the door.

*

78

Marcus strode across town like a boss. Entering the bar, he noticed the others were already there before him. April, in particular was grinning at him, her wiry green hair running down her back. Marcus gave his Miss Christy a hug and a kiss. The others all had drinks in front of them, so he sidled up to the bar to order a beer for himself.

"Hey," said April, as Marcus returned to their table. "Christy mentioned you had some exciting news for us."

'Fuck, I hope she doesn't think I've gotten Miss Christy pregnant,' Marcus thought to himself.

"Yeah, I do. I quit my job." He took a deep, satisfying draft of his beer.

Jaws dropped. Again.

"Wait, what?" exclaimed Milo.

"Yeah. I quit."

"What happened?" asked April.

"Well, Christy and I were talking a few nights ago after I'd had a shitty day at work, and she was like 'I know you hate your job, so why don't you quit and try to write a book', and I was like 'fuck yeah', and so I quit the next day." He paused. "Well, that's the short version of a longer story, but the longer version includes a lot more dialogue."

The way Marcus told the story seemed so innocuous and understated, but quitting a job is never a decision anyone takes lightly, and everyone around the table knew it. Milo wasn't sure whether his buddy was making the right decision, he knew from firsthand experience how hard it can be to get back into the workforce after being out of it, but he said nothing about it. If this was the right call for Marcus, then Milo was happy for him. April was ecstatic that her good friend had such a marvellous opportunity to pursue, but at the same time, she was filled with envy. She'd worked up a few ideas of her own that she'd love to dive into. She'd spent more than one sleepless night staring at the ceiling wondering whether she had the talent to write, and whether she'd ever have the chance to find out. She'd kill for an opportunity like this, but like almost everyone else in the world, she had rent to pay, and she needed a job to make ends meet.

Milo noticed Christy had been awfully quiet since Marcus had arrived. "You OK, Christy?"

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine, Milesy. Was just lost in thought there for a second. I'm all good." She smiled and shook her mood away. "Hey, is anyone hungry? I've never eaten here before, but I've heard it's good." She looked distracted a moment ago because she felt incredibly horny right now and was day-dreaming about a big cock in her pussy, filling her up. She didn't know why she suddenly felt horny, but she was in a well-lit public place, so she was just gonna have to deal. She squeezed her thighs under the table, crossing her legs.

Unanimous agreement to the idea of dinner. April stood up to collect four menus from the bar. While she was up, she ordered another round of drinks for the table.

They ordered their meals and continued their conversation while their food was prepared. Marcus went to the bar to get cutlery for all, and when he came back, he retold his experience with Human Resources and how he'd called them a bunch of hypocritical unprincipled assholes.

"My boi's got balls of steel," said Christy. Apes and Milesy could only nod in agreement. April reflected upon her own job and knew that if she was ever in a position to quit, she'd probably lie on the way out the door, saying something like 'it's been awesome here, I've grown so much, I'll miss you all and I'm sorry I'm leaving'. She was glad that Marcus had enough courage to tell his own unvarnished truth.

Their meals arrived. Milo and April had each ordered the chicken with roast pumpkin, steamed broccoli and grilled tomato, Christy enjoyed a steak with a side of mashed potato and peas, while Marcus tucked into a Thai-inspired tofu stirfry with chilli, basil and rice. Steam billowed up from his bowl as it was placed in front of him.

Halfway through his meal, Milo accidentally dropped his fork. "Sorry, everyone, dropped my fork. Can't see it, but I think it's under the table somewhere. I'll just get it. Back in a second."

He got under the table to find his fork, but looking up, he saw Christy's firm, delectable thighs. He could smell her. He started salivating. 'I know exactly what I want for dinner,' he thought to himself. 'I want what's between those delicious thighs.'

She wasn't paying any attention to him. She genuinely thought Milo was looking for his dropped fork, and that he'd be back at the table in a second to finish his meal. But she picked a bad moment to uncross her thighs, and Milo noticed her skimpy panties that barely covered her snatch.

He drooled. His tongue nearly fell out of his mouth. Her scent was intoxicating.

Gingerly, delicately, and very softly, he reached out to touch one of Christy's thighs. His touch was so light, she waved away what she thought was an insect or a piece of dust.

Milo felt encouraged. He lightly touched her thigh again, and once more, she brushed the imaginary disturbance away.

Milo chose this moment to reach out and touch Christy's pussy.

Christy was mid-sentence when she felt Milo's fingers trace across her mound. Her breath caught, her voice went up an octave, and her knees slammed upwards into the table, toppling the ketchup bottle.

She knew exactly what Milo was up to. So did Marcus and April. Milo wasn't coming back to the table any time soon, and neither was his misplaced fork.

Milo touched her pussy again, and she sighed. He watched at close range as she spread her thighs wide for him. She was so fucking horny. She wanted this. He pulled her panties to one side and he licked the entire length of her opening.

Marcus and April stared across the table at Christy. Her eyes were closed, and her hands on top of the table had dropped the cutlery they were holding and had turned into fists. She breathed out loudly. They watched her facial expressions as Milo licked, kissed and teased her pussy under the table. Christy had been underneath the table quite a few times herself, but it was always in a darkened room, not a brightly-lit bar. And never in her life had she been the person who needs to present a façade of control and normality while being orally pleasured in public.

She tried to breathe as normally as she could, but holding a regular conversation with Marcus and Apes was out of the question right now. Her mind was glowing red. It had stopped processing rational thought, and all she could focus on right now was Milo's unseen mouth and fingers. She felt him zeroing in on her clit and she clenched her teeth as a powerful orgasm washed over her. Above the table, Marcus noticed Christy's face flushing. She looked at Marcus with an expression of ecstatic dread on her face, shaking her head from side to side. 'I'm losing my mind right now,' her expression said, 'this is so good, but I'm terrified we're gonna get caught'.

Milo had no idea what body language cues were being exchanged above the table, but neither did it matter to him. He was singularly consumed with eating Christy's pussy. Her wet snatch was the only thought running through his one-track mind right now. His left hand supported his body weight under the table while his right hand teased and stroked her wet lips and his tongue flicked her clit from side to side. He saw the tension building in her thighs again. He felt her clench. She came again.

Marcus watched his Miss Christy attempting to disguise the throes of orgasm. He shifted closer to April. She looked at him, he met her gaze and suggestively raised his eyebrows. He dropped his hand below the surface of the table, landing it in her lap. She grabbed his hand and guided his fingers into her wetness.

None of them could understand why they hadn't been caught yet. They were doing their best to hide what they were up to, but really, anyone with half a brain would've noticed.

Milo's fingers sank into the folds of Christy's cunt. Her thighs clenched again and she shuddered, this time delicately squirting her juices onto his face. He drank her in, and his tongue flicked up and down the length of her wet pussy lips.

Under the table, and out of the corner of his eye, Milo saw April guiding Marcus's hand into her pants. In response, he ground his face down hard into Christy's mound, and as he teased her clit remorselessly with his tongue, she came again.

Milo's cock was rock hard, but it remained inside his pants. He was sure he'd leaked copious amounts of pre-cum.

Marcus's middle finger found itself wedged against April's clitoris, and as he deftly massaged it, they locked eyes. Her jaw fell as she gasped and silently came. He felt her bean responding to his touch, and he felt her wetness on his hand.

It was becoming increasingly difficult for Christy to pretend that her current situation was normal. Milo felt her hand tapping his shoulder under the table, but he wouldn't stop. Milo would've been happy to stay under the table bathing in Christy's scent until closing time. He thrust his fingers into her cunt once more and she couldn't hold back, spraying his face. This time, he felt her hand gripping his shirt as if to say 'please stop! enough!'. His head banged loudly on the table and the mustard bottle fell over. Marcus silently removed his hand from inside April's pants.

Milo found his misplaced cutlery and returned to the table. Grabbing the napkin next to his knife, he wiped his hands and face. Before he sat down, he went to the bar to get a clean fork.

"Found it, but I thought I should get a new one anyway." He was clearly out of breath. He looked across the table at Christy. Her face was red, her hair was sweaty, and her clit was still pulsing and throbbing. She'd noticed the bulge in the front of Milo's pants as he moved towards the bar.

Absolutely nobody in the bar seemed to have noticed what had happened.

Christy couldn't work out whether it was the excitement of being eaten out in public or whether Milo was just especially gifted at eating pussy. Most people can do a good job, but Milo had just done an outstanding job, in a very confined, public space. He'd nearly destroyed her, and the only reason Milo stopped was because she demanded he cease and desist in case they got busted. She couldn't deny it was some of the best head she'd ever had.

April turned to Marcus. "That was so fucking hot. Thanks for getting me off." She kissed him on the cheek. "I owe you one."

Christy overheard. 'That's a phrase to remember,' she thought to herself.

Their food had gone cold, nobody had finished their dinner; but by the same token, nobody was complaining. They resumed regular conversation, and April ordered a bowl of potato wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce for them to munch on as they continued talking.

In hushed tones, they discussed what had just happened.

"Did you really drop your fork, Milo?" asked Christy. "I wasn't sure. I wasn't looking at you when you said you dropped it."

"Yeah, Christy, I did." He held up the soiled fork. "Here it is. But I got a little distracted while I was looking for it."

"I mean, but what the actual fuck? This is a public bar!" replied Christy.

"Yeah, I know. But it was good, wasn't it?" Milo's dick was still hard as steel.

Christy couldn't deny the truth. "I nearly turned into jelly." Milo could barely believe he'd had this effect on her.

Christy dipped a wedge of potato into the sour cream. She seductively licked the cream off, and showed Milo her cream-soaked tongue. "I owe you one," she said. Milo's senses went into overdrive, he could still smell her scent in his nostrils and his mouth still bore her taste. "Oh my fucking god, Christy," he whispered. He stared at her fat tongue and juicy mouth. She bit into the delicious slice of potato and blew him a kiss across the table.

Milo's erection strained against the zipper in his pants, and he finally lost control. His cock bucked and flexed and shuddered as he shot a thick load of semen into his boxer shorts. He reflexively ground his hand down onto his twitching cock. This maximised his pleasure, but it also made him shoot even more cum. Marcus noticed his buddy's orgasm face and knew exactly what'd happened.

"Fuck, dude," said Marcus. "Did you just ..."

Milo nodded. "Yeah, I did ... and I need to go to the bathroom for a second," he said, excusing himself. He held a plate in front of his crotch as he moved across the room.

Silence.

"He'll be gone for a little longer than a second, I think," suggested Marcus.

"Why so, boi?" asked Miss Christy.

"Well, I only caught a glimpse as he was trying to stand up, but it looked like he'd shot a very thick load. I don't really know how he's gonna get all that cum out of his pants."

April and Christy waited for him to continue. "Let me walk you through it," he said. "He's in the bathroom right now. Assuming there's nobody else in there, which is a big assumption, it's going to be a huge task for him to wash his sperm out of his pants and boxers and then dry them so that he at least looks semi-presentable; but if there are people coming in and out of the bathroom, it's going to be even more difficult, and probably very embarrassing too. He's gonna have to take his pants off and wipe off most of his cum with some toilet paper, but that won't get his pants clean. If he put them back on, they'd be sticky as fuck, so he's gonna need to wash the crotch of his boxers and pants in the sink. Imagine how he's gonna feel if someone walks into the bathroom while he's doing this. I mean, he'll be naked from the waist down. He's gonna be standing at the sink with his dick out in the open, trying to direct the water to the parts of his pants that've got cum on them, while keeping the rest of his pants dry. The least wet he gets them, the lesser surface area there is for him to get dry. So he needs to be targeted and accurate. And then, assuming he's made it this far, how's he gonna dry his pants? The only tool he'll have is the hot air dispenser that people use to dry their hands after they've washed them. Have you ever put your hands under one of these things? They're a complete waste of time. Sure, there'll be paper towels, which are good for drying your hands, but paper towels aren't gonna get this particular job done. So he's gonna be in there for a while, I think."

flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers